Can't Let You Go [Dnf Mafia a...

By ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

A normal customer. He had blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, tall and a cute smile, I thought nothing of it... More

introduction & information about the story.
Chapter one-New person in town?
•Chapter two-Rain•
Chapter three-Snow..
Chapter four-the mafia's son?
Chapter five-Schlatt.
•Chapter six-Cat Cafe•
Chapter seven-~"you're such an idiot!"~
Chapter eight-!Alarm!
Chapter nine-Warning.
Chapter ten-Chased
Chapter eleven-Family business
Chapter twelve-"I warned you didn't i?"
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen-things i should've known.
Chapter fifteen-Discussing.
Chapter sixteen-"Moving in?"
THANK YOU FOR 2K READS
Chapter seventeen-~°•Running together•°~
Chapter eighteen-~-Free again-~
Chapter nineteen-A new person arrived.
Chapter twenty-Response
Chapter twenty-one" I'm here. "-
Chapter twenty two-Liam.
Chapter twenty three-Better luck next time.
Chapter twenty four-Thinking too much.
Chapter twenty five-The truth.
Chapter twenty six-Jealousy.
Author's note :D
chapter 33
Authors note.
Authors Note (please read)
Chapter 34-Explanation.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36- kiss, kiss, fall in love jk /srs
Chapter 37- Masquerade.
Chapter- 38 masquerade 2
::Chapter 39::
.:Chapter 40:.
.:Chapter 41:.
.:Chapter 42:.
.:Chapter 43..learning to love:.
.:Chapter 44:.understanding..
.:Chapter 45:..family dinner:.
Announcement :]
.:Chapter 46:..Mission:.
.:Chapter 47:.amazing name:.
Uh hello please read, thank you.
.:Chapter..48..:.
AYO evan posted an announcement WAKE UP Thank you very much.
.:Chapter 49:..Shock:.
.:Chapter 50:..argument:.
.:Chapter 51:.miss you:.
.:Chapter..52:..gone:.
.:Chapter..53:.no name srry:.
.:Chapter 54:.
.:chapter 55:.best night:.
.:Chapter 56:.
.:Chapter 57:.truly the best night
.:N o t e:.
.:Chapter 58:.T is for Trauma:.
.:Chapter 59:.damn it.:.
.:Chapter 60:.Two Birds, No Stone, Please Don't Kill My Birds.
.:Chapter 61:.:Cupid Chose The Wrong Person (I Think):.
.:Chapter 62:.What the hell Im in hell:.
.:Chapter 63:.
.:Chapter 64:.:Wilbur:.
.:Chapter 65:.:I Wish We Didn't Have To End Like This:.
Hi there

Chapter 27

1.9K 67 17
By ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

I have no idea what to title the chapter T-T

______________________

"What do you mean they fucked up?!" Dream Yelled at Sapnap "I meant like- they fucked up the order.".

"Is there an error in the system!? or did they send the order to the wrong building?!" Sapnap sighed and sat beside Dream.

"We don't know." He replied bluntly "What?.." Dream lost it at this point.

First, he woke up with his back hurting from falling asleep on the couch when he was doing work.

Second, he tried to talk to George about why he was avoiding him but the cafe was busy he couldn't even get a word out and left the cafe.

And now this.

"Get dressed we're going to each building." Dream ordered while resting his back on the couch.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" Sapnap stood up "I'm already in a suit." He groaned annoyed at Sapnap and his stupid questions.

"Okay." Sapnap left, Dream laid on the couch exhausted "god.." he closed his eyes, trying to relax and take a small nap.

Until his door burst open. Dream opened his eyes and saw his mother and her guards behind her.

"Oh my god...this really can't get any worse." He grumbled before closing his eyes again. Dream felt someone sit beside him.

"Dream I know you're awake." She said. Dream opened his eyes slightly and saw his mother worried.

"Mom just say what you want." He scoffed "No no I don't want anything." She laughed.

"Are you saying that I just visit you for money?" She yelled hitting his leg "Ow! No!" Dream jolted up laughing.

"Good." She chuckled "If you did I would've killed you!" Her mood changed angry.

"Oh, you wouldn't do that." Dream rolled his eyes and sat up giving his mother more space to sit "Oh I would do that." She smiled.

He laughed "Look at my boy wearing a suit how fancy." She scooted closer and fixed his coat.

"Mom." he huffed looking away "what? can't I compliment my son?" she pouted.

"No...I didn't mean it like that." he smiled "it's just nice seeing you again." Dream looked at his mother as she brightly smiled at him.

Dream went to hug his mother but his arms went right through her body, he looked at his arms confused.

"what?.." Dream mumbled.

Then he woke up by Sapnap shaking him awake.

"Dude wake up!" Sapnap was sitting beside him, Dream sat up "Come on let's go." he made his way to the elevator.

"Are you okay? you seem kind of off today?" he asked as he made his way to the elevator standing beside Dream.

"I'm fine I just didn't get much sleep it's okay." he slid on his mask and closed the elevator.

The whole walk to his car Dream was thinking about his mother and that weird dream.

He didn't realize that he was already in the car, sitting in his seat while Sapnap looked at him concerned.

"Should I maybe tell dad that you need a break?" the looked on Sapnap's face reminded him of someone but he just couldn't remember.

"Clay bro?" he shook Dreams arm "you know what? i'm telling dad you need a break." Sapnap's voice was angry..or worried?. Dream couldn't tell.

"You exhausted. I don't like seeing you like this dude you need a break." he opened the car door and left.

Dream still staring blankly at the door.

______________________

Sapnap opened the door and saw his father sitting on his chair, signing some papers.

"Dad?" he called "hmm?" his father hummed not looking away from the paper "Do you have a moment?".

"Yeah? come in." he smiled as he sat up to look at Sapnap. he sat on the chair in front of his father's desk.

"uh.." fuck I didn't think this through "Dad." what the fuck am I supposed to say? "Clay needs a break".

"What? why? is he sick?" he looked at Sapnap concerned "No...I don't know but he's been zoning out all day. thinking of something." Sapnap explained.

"He's stubborn. he won't take his meds." he scoffed going back to look at the paper's "Dad no. I saw him take it today".

His father glanced at Sapnap surprised "then what's wrong with him?" he shook his head "you're not making any sense nick".

Sapnap sighed "Dad he's exhausted." he looked away as he saw how his father stared at him.

"Since when was the last time Clay took a break?" he asked tilting his head "I think maybe 3 or 5 months ago?"

"Okay.." his father sighed "he could have this full month." he smiled "but! you nick will help me out".

"What?!" Sapnap yelled quickly standing up "I'm messing with you!" he laughed "you could also take a break with Clay".

"Dad don't surprise me like that!" he fake pouted "Go shoo get out!" his father yelled, "tell Clay to rest!".

Sapnap left the office laughing.

He went to his brother's room and saw him on the couch asleep, he sighed.

Sapnap always wanted to spend some time with Dream, like going to the movies or just having fun in general but there are times when he just finds his brother sleeping or working.

It bothered him when he was a kid but now he's an adult, he needs to learn how to meet new people and have fun with them instead but it's not the same.

He walked to Dreams bedroom and opened his closet. there he found a blanket and took it.

Sapnap walked to the couch Dream was sleeping on and covered him with the blanket.

After doing all that and cleaning the living room he decided to go to his room.

Sapnap remembered something.

George? where is he?.

He stood up from his bed and opened his door. George's bedroom door was closed.

Sapnap quietly opened George's door and saw the light's were off. he turned the light's on.

The bed was made. the room was clean. and no sign of George.

What the fuck?

Sapnap pulled out his phone and called Karl "Sappy nappy!" Karl yelled happily "Karlos! quick question!" Sapnap said.

"I'm listening i'm listening." Karl hummed "Do you perhaps know where George is?" he asked.

"Hm..no.." he replied "is he home?" Sapnap now was very concerned and curious about where George is.

"No.." Karl answered "Karl your lying." his tone changed to serious.

He wasn't playing around anymore.

Because how could someone who used to live with you for 3 months decides to leave without saying anything.

And the fact that they're ignoring them angers Sapnap.

He wants an explanation.

And he wants it now.

"Sapnap...i'm not supposed to tell you these things.." Karl sighed "Okay.." he hung up.

Sapnap huffed and turned off his phone and went for a walk outside.

____________________

I wrote half of this in the car because dude I was stuck in a car with my siblings with no service and no water.

and it was 47 degrees outside.

I'm now home with a massive headache :D

Anyways another chapter will be posted today maybe :)

Btw I love you and I appreciate you so take care of yourself and love yourself you dumb beautiful dip shit >:( I love you so much <3 -Evan your beloved author.

1161 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unseen By Maaiams

Fanfiction

4.1K 212 7
What was meant to be an easy quest in a woodland mansion goes wrong and the encounter with its magical inhabitants leaves Dream cursed so that anyone...
221K 6.7K 46
"Did you seriously just call me a prick? Last I checked, you dumped coffee on 𝘮𝘦." He glares up at me with angry eyes before rising to his full hei...
2.6K 156 15
Insouciant; (noun) free from worry, concern and anxiety. "If only he could be belonging to me, it would mean the world to me" A short story about a...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...