Loving You is A Losing Game |...

Oleh bangtanslostslipper

"So you're telling me all this time you had no feelings for me? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Seeing the affe... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (Letters)
70
71
Epilogue

22

325 23 12
Oleh bangtanslostslipper

Minho had fallen asleep after crying for who knows how many hours.

It was now 7:00 AM and his alarm was blasting through the whole apartment. Groaning uncomfortably, Minho finally started waking up to be greeted by the soft sunlight falling on him through the big glass window in his room.

"Damn it's too early for a headache." He groaned as he hit his head with his wrist a few times.

Despite the extreme discomfort, Minho made his way to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Usually he'd prepare simple breakfast for himself before leaving the residence but seeing how unmotivated he felt today, he decided to just grab something from the nearby cafe.

Minho made it to his first class, a bit ahead of time, so he took out his phone to look through Instagram while passing some time.

These days he didn't even have time to simply scroll through his phone.

He was going through Instagram when a post caught his eyes.

3190 likes
chandads didn't think I'd find such a cutie in my fav cafe and just click so soon☺

Innie.ponie you're cuter hyung :)
           chandads boi- *chokes and dies*
           Innie.ponie dun die🥺
           chandads *revives*

binnie ^tf are they so confident for
           Hanji level up your game hyung
           Lixie_pixie dang right😪
           binnie eye-

Minho laughed at his friends being crazy. He didn't know who the other guy in the picture was but as it seemed like someone important to his best friend, he decided to give him a follow.

He came across another post that caught his attention.

3370 likes
Hyun_jinnie tryna be intimidating but my boyfie's a literal softie☺

A sad smile played along Minho's lips as he read the caption to Hyunjin's post. Not dwelling on it much, he decided to check the texts he had gotten.

There seemed to be a text from someone but Minho was so caught up in scrolling, he totally forgot about it.

He opened the text to see it was from an unknown number.

Unknown
are you doing okay?

Me
|who are

He was about to type his message but that's when the lecturer entered the classroom, forcing him to put his phone down, not being able to send the text he was typing.

*Time skip*

Minho had just visited the company, taking care of some paperwork and notifying his dad on how everything was going on in the company.

The office work was undeniably stressful but he couldn't ignore the fact that this was indeed his dream job.

He might've been forced to choose this path of career but he never regretted it as business was something that truly fascinated him.

But a career was never equivalent to a hobby you love dearly.

Although Minho now had a lot less restrictions in his daily life and could do whatever he wanted, he didn't have enough time to revive his old hobby he grew back in high school.

It was almost midnight when he reached near his house. The reason for being that late being him doing some of his schoolwork in office after finishing office work.

As he was riding through the streets of LA, a city that looked too alive even at midnight, a place quite contradictory to his personality attracted his attention.

So right now, after changing into something for flashy, Minho rode his bike to the bar that had previously caught his attention.

(Minho's outfit^)

Minho's alcohol tolerance was good a few drinks wouldn't do much harm to him.

A little help to escape from all the stress and things he had been feeling could help he thought.

He was hit with the strong smell of alcohol as he entered the bar. He took a sit by the counter as a cute bartender came to serve him.

He took a few drinks as his mind kept on drifting back to finding ways to somehow revive his hobby again.

Minho genuinely wanted to feel better despite how shitty life was to him. And his favourite hobby could be a good coping mechanism.

He looked around to see people dancing on the dance floor. His legs moved on its own as he made his way over there.

Closing his eyes, Minho let the music lead his body, turning and moving delicately, doing swift moves here and there.

His appearance was hot af and a couple of people, both guys and girls, tried to approach him but he politely rejected everyone and tried to enjoy the little blissful moment by himself.

After a while, he went back to the counter and took a sit. Minho fished his phone out of his pockets when he suddenly remembered the text he saw this morning. He decided to finally reply.

Unknown
are you doing okay?

Me
Who is this

Minho waited for a reply sipping in the alcohol. After a couple of minutes though, a reply came, totally contradicted to how long he took.

Unknown
It's me
Jisung

Minho frowned at the mention of the younger male.

Me
Oh
You need something?

Jisung
No hyung
I just wanted to ask how you're doing there in the US

Me
I see
I'm doing fine
Why are you suddenly interested

Jisung
I was worried after the last time we saw each other
In the park yk..

Me
Oh
There's nothing to worry about

Jisung
I wanna talk to you hyung
Can we call?

Minho frowned again at the younger's odd request. He was never the type of person who could be rude to people so chatting to his ex at the moment was not very surprising, expected from him.

Me
No. I'm outside rn

Jisung
Oh sorry hyung
You must be busy
Wait-
Isn't it like past midnight there now?

Me
Yeah

Jisung
Why are you out so late hyung?
Did you eat?

Me
No

For some reason, Minho didn't have it in him to lie about meals at the moment, the reason being something about Jisung just made things different.

Jisung
Where are you hyung
Are you okay??

Me
I'm at a bar

Jisung
Ah
Try going back home soon, okay?
And please eat something
Don't sleep with an empty stomach

Minho darkly chuckled the younger's texts. Maybe the alcohol was slowly kicking in but with valid reasons, he felt very angered right now.

Why do you out of all people care!

Me
Why are you worrying about me Jisung

Jisung
Because I care hyung

Me
You make me laugh
You really think you can just come back in my life and start worrying about my well being?
Well don't.
I don't hate you but your behaviour is certainly not sitting right with me rn

Now sober Minho would never talk to someone like that no matter how much they hurt him, but the slight alcohol running through his system didn't help keeping the composure right now.

Jisung
I'm sorry hyung
I really want to apologise to you
But it's not the right time for that so I'll leave you alone now
Get home safe
Good night
Hyungie

Minho's heart clenched at the younger's last texts. He didn't know why the idea of Jisung feeling sad because of him didn't sit right with him but there was no other way to comprehend the situation.

Gulping in the last sip from his drink, Minho went home to finally rest a bit.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

91.8K 3.6K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
121K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...
362K 15.1K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...
64K 1.3K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...