Her Crescent - A Padawan Fanf...

By books_on_the_shelf

[ The clone wars x oc Obi-Wan Kenobi x Padawan oc (platonic) ] {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}... More

Authors note / Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - To begin
Chapter 2 - New Meetings
Chapter 3 - Greetings
Chapter 4 - The ARC Troopers & Battle on Kamino
Chapter 5 - Pause at the temple
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped Pantorans
Chapter 7 - The Mandalorian Academy
Chapter 8 - Force Training
Chapter 9 - One Week
Chapter 10 - Confessions
Chapter 11 - The Battle of Sallust
Chapter 12 - Walks & Anesthesia
Chapter 13 - Mystery in the Crelythiumm System
Chapter 14 - The Daughter and the Son
Chapter 15 - The Altar of Mortis
Chapter 16 - The Ending of Mortis
Chapter 17 - A Friend's Friend
Chapter 18 - Conflicts on Carlac
Chapter 19 - A Chase
Chapter 20 - The thought of it
Chapter 21 - The Morning After
Chapter 22- The Funeral
Chapter 23 - Empty shell
Chapter 24 - Revelations
Chapter 25 - Confidential
Chapter 26 - Plans
Chapter 28 - Travels
Chapter 29 - Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 30 - Naboo
Chapter 31 - Trust
Chapter 32 - Master & Padawan
Chapter 33 - Old Enemy
Chapter 33 - Maul
Chapter 34 - Maul (intermission)
Chapter 35 - Maul 2
Chapter 36 - Called to the War on Two Fronts
Chapter 37 - A War on Two Fronts
Chapter 38 - A War on Two Fronts pt.2
Chapter 39 - Rebel Training
Chapter 40 - Turning Point

Chapter 27 - Departure

513 30 2
By books_on_the_shelf

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Warnings: Alcohol Abuse, use of Narcotics/Drugs
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Time is running thin Saiph thought as she ran through the quarters making her way to the Jedi temple hanger.

Not only was she delayed, she was not able to go to the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

I'll live

Eventually making it she paused checking around her to make sure that there was no one watching. Quietly she made her way through the big doors into the hanger. There were some people, but not a significant amount to raise alarm. Mainly storage workers, mechanics and the handful few Jedi that were departing were just returning back to the temple.

She then saw her ship. Saiph started to make a run for it but then realized that there were a group of clones heading in her direction, but they had not seen her yet. How had she missed them?? It didn't matter, it was too late for her to go in. She quickly glanced at a shuttle near her own ship and made haste to it. Luckily, the ramp was open. Sneaking inside she crouched as she made it to the top of the ramp. She turned the corner of the ship just next to it and was faced with a tall, dark figure, or it was taller than her. Taking a step back, she was able to see it was a human, with a slender figure that clearly had scars of violence, littered on their body.

"OI- watch where you're going!" They stumbled backwards and into some crates behind them. Saiph stepped forward to help them up, but they swatted her hands away.

"Are you alright?" Saiph asked His breath reeked Spice Runner Hard Cider and smoke, while they sat on the ground. Saiph caught a glimpse of a few cylinder like tubes in their pocket as their coat shifted at the change of their position.

Death sticks.

They muttered something and wiped their nose, Saiph pulled out the flask of water that she had in her bag.

"What is your name?" She asked, offering him the water and once again, they swatted it away.

"Ezekiel."

"What are you doing... Ezekiel?"

"Is it your business?" They grumbled, this could get annoying if it continued, Saiph could tell already this person was far from sober at the moment.

"Yes," Saiph replied, "yes it is, actually."

"What are you a Jedi or something?" They slurred, taking a small bottle out of their coat.

Is this person serious? She thought, they were IN the Jedi temple.

"Yes." She stated sternly and crossed her arms, "In fact, there is no authorized drinking on the premises."

Ezekiel scoffed, "Oh you cannot be serious."

"I am very serious... In fact," she showed her commlink on her, "I could report you."

"For what?"

"For drinking."

"Who said I was drinking?"

Ezekiel took one swig of the small bottle and set it down quite harshly on the floor. Saiph stared at them, mouth slightly agape in judgment, but sighed, then replying flatly with, "Your breath."

"You know, you're quite witty for your age."

Saiph put her hands on her hips, "Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"What I mean is, you're already a Jedi."

Saiph quickly pulled out the Padawan braid from under her head, "I'm still a Padawan."

"It's the same difference to me." Ezekiel mumbled reaching out and taking the flask from Saiph.

Saiph then decided to switch the subject. "So, are you here to deliver something?"

"I was, but then I fell asleep in the cockpit while they were unloading."

"And no one thought to wake you up?"

Ezekiel shrugged, "I guess not. But no matter, what about you what are you doing here?"

"I'm trying to leave."

"The Jedi?"

"Yes... well, not exactly."

Ezekiel raised an eyebrow, and Saiph sighed in defeat.

"I need to get off world and to Naboo... secretly. I WAS going to use my shuttle but I had to come sneak here first..." she peeked from the top of the ramp to the hangar below. "Speaking of which, I should probably go."

Ezekiel's eyes lit up, "Aha! So a secret mission? Or a mission without permission?"

Did they just rhyme- never mind

Saiph nodded and whispered, "Kind of the second... but I really must go."

Ezekiel stood up, seemingly very sober for only a few minutes passing since they had water, "They'll be able to track you."

"What?"

"It's republic, right?"

Saiph nodded, and Ezekiel put a hand on the wall to brace themselves, "Well you're better off going on someone else's ship then... more d i s c r e e t ."

Saiph stood there for a short minute in shock, why hadn't he thought of that? It'd make a lot of sense too, they'd also be able to know if she was gone if her ship wasn't there....

"Can I come with you???" She blurted out. And Ezekiel stood there for a minute, contemplating, then agreed. "All right," They nodded, "but it will cost you."

"But I do not have a not a lot of credits!" Saiph exclaimed.

"No credits-" Ezekiel leaned forward, "-no passage."

Pushing themselves from the wall, they started to make their way to what Saiph could assume was the cockpit, she had an idea.

"How about this," she went to follow them, wasn't hard since they were slow. "I don't report you for drinking and the use of illegal substances in the Jedi temple, and you fly me to Naboo?"

"Illegal..."

Saiph gestured to their coat, "Don't think I didn't see the death sticks in your pocket."

Rolling their eyes, Ezekiel groaned, "Alright- But don't think it's out of the kindness of my heart, but rather the fear of being in prison with all of those... those... yeah." They closed the ramp and headed to the cockpit.

"Follow me."

Saiph smiled, this might have been a better plan than before.

She followed them up and gestured to a seat in the back, "Strap yourself in, this ain't the cutest starting ship ever."

Saiph did as instructed, strapping herself in, crossing the seatbelts. She examined the room and noticed there was a lot of trash on the floors, maps pinned or taped to the walls and several empty flasks in an open drawer.

Ezekiel flipped a few switches on the dashboard, late starting to blank as the ship came to life. It's groaned and rumbled, shaking slightly as the legs pulled back up into the ship.

As the ship began to take flight, Saiph saw some dust fall from the ceiling, beginning to wonder if it was truly a good or bad idea to go on this flight, then realizing that it was too late anyhow.

When they were leaving the atmosphere, Saiph was able to see all of the small shuttles and transport ships flying through croissants many airways. The sun was beginning to set, it was going to turn to night in a few minutes.

Once they breached the atmosphere, she gazed at the stars outside of the planet as they approach the dark space that surrounded it.

Ezekiel pushed a gear forward as the stars began to draw out into lines of bright light.

"To Naboo." Ezekiel said as they shot into hyperspace."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
10.1K 154 30
Some Ahsoka and her family one shots, I like to use the AU where order 66 didn't happen and Anakin didn't turn. Lots of fluff and platonic cuddles :...
29.9K 344 86
During the clone wars: Gamora a Jedi to be known as the youngest to be a Jedi master due to her special skills. She joined before Ahsoka came and no...
237 19 6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... War has stretched across the Galaxy! Peaceful systems are plunged into the heat of battle, with many be...