Magic Of Love โœ…

Oleh _yoonmiau_

YOONMIN In which, Jimin's brother's best friend falls in love with him and this pulls Jimin into a big proble... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
1. New Start
2. A new friend
3. Element
4. Animal
5. He touched me
6. Day together
7. Party
8. I love you
9. The night
10. Love portion
11. Pillow Wall
12. First kiss
13. Information
14. Snakes are gross
15. Death
16. Yoongi's idea?
17. I can't walk
18. He loves him
19. Where is Yoongi?
20. Confession
21. Flashes
22. Louder
23. Cafeteria
24. Handkerchief
25. Forgotten
26. Heart ache
27. Leave
28. Just Friends
29. Mocking
31. Butterflies
32. Sorry
33. Naked
34. Posters
35. EX
36. Hurt without Bruises
37. Out of control
38. Your fear
39. Satisfaction.
40. Park's Plan
41. Gone.
42. There for you
43. Home Alone
44. I was scared
45. Worth fighting
46. Eyes and ears
47. No reason
48. Six kids
49. (Rose)line
50. Let him
51. Doesn't care
52. Mom
53. Ruined
54. Heavens
55. Don't know how
56. Eclipse
57. Son
58. A great Power
59. Canopy
60. Die for him
61. Back to good
62. [Bonus]

30. Feisty

2.6K 122 6
Oleh _yoonmiau_

Author's POV.

Morning.

Namjoon decided to wake up early and go to the cafeteria so he could meet Jin. He had a feeling that something was really wrong but how can he find out when all Jin did was ignore him.

He fetched all his important stuff for the day and walked towards the cafeteria. He didn't heard enough from Taehyung lately so he decided to visit Taehyung on his way. So he took the way through the junior rooms.

"Hey Namjoon..." Tae called as he saw Namjoon standing right infront of his room door. He called the boy by his name because they were still hiding the fact that they were siblings for some reason.

"Oh hey. How are you doing??" Namjoon asked with a warm smile showing his beautiful dimples.
Tae directly walked closer to him and replied in a low tune.
"I'm good hyung...how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good too. Did mom call you?" Namjoon asked softly.

"Yes...she did once...but then I asked her not to call me often so she stopped maybe..." Tae said with a bit discomfort in his words.

Namjoon nodded. "You're still-"

"Hey hyung! Good morning."

Damn how can someone look so hot so early in the morning?? I'm still in my morning hair and he is glowing... Tae thought as he stared at the boy.

"Oh hey Jungkook! Good morning..." Namjoon smiled at him too and Tae bit his inner cheek.
Oviously he greeted my hyung first... Tae internally rolled his eyes. Does he even notice me!?!

"How are you hyung??" Jungkook asked smiling brightly.

"Oh thanks for asking... I'm good." Namjoon said. "How many classes do you have today??"

"Four. Right Tae?" Jungkook looked at the said boy.

Tae was lost in his thoughts so he didn't reply.
"So you have classes together??" Namjoon asked.

"Ah no no...we don't have any class together." Jungkook stated and with a last nod Namjoon left.

Taehyung was just staring blank at Jungkook. "Tae Tae..?" He chuckled.

Tae didn't say a word.

Jungkook shook his head and leaned to his ear. "You look good today... Taehyung~"

Tae looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Wha-"

"I am getting late for my classes....see you around!!" Jungkook said as he walked away. Tae tilted his head in confusion.

"If he is late then I'm late too right?" He took his phone out and checked the time. "What the hell- me and my thoughts!" He face palmed and ran into his room to get ready.

~~

"Yoongi get up!! We'll be late!!" Jimin yelled as he wore his tie. He was getting ready for his classes and Yoongi was still in deep sleep.
"Yoongi~ are you getting up already??" Jimin sat on the bed beside the boy and stroked his head and back. "So you'll not get up right!?!" Jimin tried but it was of no use. He sighed and looked at the place he was sleeping the previous night. It was still messed up but he slept so sound and safe last night that if he was asked then he would have said that it was his best sleep in his whole life.

After recalling all those moments that happened last night he suddenly got an idea to wake Yoongi up. He leaned down to the other's ear and let out the most seductive voice ever.
"Yoongi~ wake up..." Jimin whispered in his ear.

Yoongi opened his eyes wide and sat straight on the bed. Jimin laughed seeing his expression.
"Are you trying to get a good punishment in the morning huh?" Yoongi said as he slowly closed his eyes again.

"Yah! Don't sleep again!" Jimin cupped his face and shook it a little. Yoongi clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Why do we have classes in the morning!?!"

"Because it's the rule i guess...." Jimin shrugged. "Now get ready fast!"

"Why? Are you taking me with you???" Yoongi asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah but not like this....."

~~

"Jimin seriously didn't you find anything else to turn me into!?!" Yoongi whined.

"Stop whining like a baby Yoongi-"

"Suga! Its Suga for you...got it?"

"Yeah whatever...now lower your voice. We're entering the class!"

"Ah you know no one else can hear me except you baby..." Yoongi yawned and Jimin smiled hearing him calling him baby again.

Jimin shook his head and went to sit on his seat.
"Hey Jimin! How are you?? i haven't seen you in a while..." One of their classmates came and sat beside him.

"Oh hey Soobin, I'm good." He smiled. "Yeah I was not well so I missed some classes."

"So are you okay now??" Soobin asked placing a hand on Jimin's forehead.

"Don't you think he is caring ALOT!!?" Yoongi asked and Jimin couldn't help but let out a laugh.

Soobin looked at him with a frown. "Do you think I'm funny or something??" He asked clearly was not happy about Jimin laughing.

"N-no...I'm so sorry...i just remembered an incident from last night...." Jimin tried to cover up.

"Really?! About what?"

"Uh-...um yeah. About Tae....he eats pizza with jam..." Jimin looked at Soobin trying to figure it if he was convinced.
"Hahaha!! Really....oh my god!!! That's horrible!!" Soobin laughed.

Jimin internally sighed.
"Nice one Jiminie...but wait till I tell this to Taehyung." Yoongi said and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"That's so wierd!" Soobin said as he shook his head.

"Yeah that's super wierd!! But I think you should get out of my seat before something else turns wierd."

"Woah was he always this feisty or someone messed his morning?"

"Shut up Yo- I-I mean hi Tae!"

"I just wanted to be friends..." Soobin stated.

"Well I'm so sorry but this is my seat and he is my best friend...so please leave my seat...." Tae said sternly.

"Whatever!" Soobin scoffed and went away.

"What's wrong Tae??" Jimin asked as Taehyung took his seat.

"Nothing...."

"Are you sure??"

"Yes!"

___________________________________

Why is Tae angry?? And where is Yoongi??

I don't know because I haven't planned yet.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58.6K 2.8K 35
"Y-Yoongi... Stop! Y-you're hurting me..." Jimin cried out as he was violently shoved against the nearest wall. "Shut up or I'll beat the shit out of...
1M 33K 44
I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, I swear I improved. Almost fetus book Jkยกtop Tae!bottom Strong language. Smut. Inappropriate content. Violence
9.8K 967 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...
149K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...