Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

De Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Special Chapter 1

1.9K 65 11
De Hellbound199

(Y/N) stares at what he created with the help of his and his colleagues' creations and sighs happily, "I'm very proud of this place... I'll do everything in my power to protect it." He smiles, turning around and entering the laboratory.

The camera pans out, leaving our protagonist alone. It reaches a great height, showing almost all of the Kingdom, then spins around, focusing the sight on a couple of houses. The camera zooms in on some J'avos talking.

"I'm on break today, Joe. Do you know any cool places we can hang out?" A J'avo asked, sitting down on the porch of his house with his two buddies.

"Anywhere is fine." Joe answered, relaxing on a recliner. He suddenly jolts up and stares at his friends, "What time is it, Max!?" He asked.

"Half past three." Max answered. His eyes suddenly widen. You can see the visible disappointment on his face.

"Dang it! I wish I was on duty today!" Joe growled, slamming his fist onto the armrest of the recliner.

"What? Why?" John asked, looking at his two friends, confused about what they're so disappointed about.

"It's Wednesday today! It's one of the days Mrs. Baker cooks for those working on shift at the farms." Max said, looking at John as if he was crazy.

"Wait? Don't tell me you haven't..." Joe asked, staring at his friend with disbelief. He laughs right after, "Max! Can you believe this!?" He laughs, tapping Max on the shoulder.

"What!? I haven't been on shift on a Wednesday yet." John answers. His friends look at him with sadness.

"You unfortunate son of a bitch." Max said, shaking his head as he stared at John, "Mrs. Baker's homemade dishes are heavenly, dude! Especially the toe jam sandwich." Max exclaims, remembering the delicious taste.

Joe laughed at that, "If you think the toe jam sandwich is delicious, I'm pretty sure you haven't tasted the gello mold yet. That dessert is to die for." Joe added, relaxing back on his recliner.

"Those really sound delicious. I hope I get moved to the Wednesday shift." John said, hearing the names of the food.

"Don't worry, dude. She cooks on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If you don't have any of those days, you can switch with one of us." Joe said, feeling bad for his friend.

"Really! You'd do that!?" John asked, staring at his friends with a hopeful look.

"Sure, man. We're friends." Max answered, looking to the side. He suddenly sits up and points in a direction.

"Isn't that Clyde! He's on shift today. Let's ask what Mrs. Baker cooked today." He said. The three waited until Clyde walked by.

"Hey, Clyde! What did Mrs. Baker get you today." Joe asked, not sitting up from his recliner.

"You're missing out. Mrs. Baker said today was a special day. She made us handburger and flies and entrail ladas." Clyde answered, making the two exclaim in sadness.

"Dude! Why did she have to cook that when I'm not on shift! I haven't tasted that yet, but Leo said it was delicious." Joe exclaimed, raising his hands in the air for the unfairness.

"Hey, isn't that a plate of handburger and flies right there?" Max said, pointing to the thing on Clyde's hand.

"Give me a bite!" Joe said, suddenly sitting up. Clyde moved back and hid it behind his back.

It was a plate with a burger with a human hand for the meat. Surrounding it are a couple of dead flies.

"No, dude! This is for Carl, he's sick today so he couldn't make it. Mrs. Baker told me to deliver this to him." Clyde reasoned, slowly walking away as Joe stepped closer.

"We're Viruses, Clyde! We can't get sick!" Joe said with a chuckle, taking a stance similar to a tiger ready to pounce.

Clyde, knowing his reason failed, ran away. The other three instantly ran at him, wanting to get a bite of the burger. Clyde was far ahead, but the three were catching up.

"Just give it up, Clyde! There's three of us and one of you!" Max answered, going full sprint ahead.

Unfortunately, three Lycans walked out of an alleyway as Clyde passed. Max collided with one of the Lycans and fell down. The two groups glared at each other.

The Lycan growled and pounced, but someone dashed into the scene and kicked the Lycan away. It appeared to be Deborah Harper. The J'avos smiled and hid behind their supervisor.

"You Lycans are nothing but trouble! Trying to damage my precious J'avo! They're really fragile and mutate at the slightest damage!" Deborah nagged, punishing the Lycans as The J'avos watched in joy.

The Lycans stepped back and looked down like dogs after receiving a scolding from Deborah. One of the Lycans howled in revolt.

"Oh? You're calling for backup!? I'm not afraid!" Deborah said, standing her ground. After a couple of seconds...

"Alright, who's hurting my Lycans!" A familiar voice shouted. Heisenberg jumped down from the roof and in front of his Lycans to punish whoever is hurting them.

"Now, you listen here..." Heisenberg shouted, but he saw who he was confronting and quickly shut himself up, "Deborah?!" Heisenberg asked in surprise.

"Heisenberg!?" Deborah exclaimed as well. The two stare at each other for a couple of seconds before snapping out of it.

"It was a misunderstanding, Deborah. These Lycans are a mischievous bunch and like to fight almost every time." Heisenberg fumbled, trying to take back what he said.

"No, no. It's my fault. I haven't taught these J'avos proper manners." Deborah said, replacing her stern attitude with a shy and polite one.

The three Lycans and J'avos stare at their supervisors with bored eyes. As the two flirted with each other, a running J'avo arrived.

"Hey! It seems Mrs. Baker cooked too much today. There's extra back at the farm! Better hurry, or you'll be too late." The J'avo said before running again. The six stared at each other before running to the farm, leaving their supervisors to flirt with each other.

The camera pans out again. This time, it swerved through the streets of the J'avo barracks. It moved across the grass, passing by the second wall and into the outer part of the Kingdom.

It pans out again, showing the soldiers of the Umbrella Corporation on guard, wearing their full adamantite armor. Beside them stood the Tyrants, unmoving, waiting for a target to kill.

"So these are the Tyrants... my daughters compared them to me, but I think there's a clear difference." Alcina said, observing the Tyrants.

"While as you said, they are strong and really durable. These man-things are basically brain-dead." She said, waving her hand in front of Nemesis to induce a reaction.

"Well, they are perfect killing machines, as Creator said. They don't have sentience and only rely on commands sent by him or those he appointed... save it for some." Birkin explained, his voice shaking a bit from the prowess Dimitrescu sends out.

"Commands huh, maybe I can get some permission from Creator to at least command one of the Tyrants." Dimitrescu said, staring at the Thanatos model, probably the tallest Tyrant, standing twelve feet tall.

"Who controls these creatures?" Dimitrescu asked, wanting to speak to them.

"They are controlled by what Creator has called our military officers. He split the Tyrants into three groups. Four for Ms. Rachel Foley, four for Mr. Sergei Vladimir, and five for Mr. Piers Nivans." Birkin answered truthfully, looking around for the generals.

"I know Heisenberg has one of these Tyrants. He's been bragging it to me ever since he got it." Dimitrescu said in anger, hence why she is "shopping" for a Tyrant.

"Ah. Mr. Heisenberg has the T-A.L.OS. Model. It's a heavily weaponized Tyrant totally different from these ones in front of you." Birkin said. He looked down for a second and stretched his neck. Talking to someone really tall for a long time has its toll.

"And whom of these Tyrants do you prefer. I need to defeat what Heisenberg has so he'd stop bragging it every time we meet." Alcina asked, irritated at Heisenberg's standoffish behavior.

"I'm not really an expert, Lady Dimitrescu, but if you want to defeat T-A.L.O.S. I prefer the Ivan Models. They come in two colors, blue and red." Birkin answered. The shakiness of his voice still hasn't disappeared.

"Don't be nervous, William. I'm not going to bite." Alcina chuckled, finding the man's reaction hilarious.

"Might I be frank, Lady Dimitrescu? Creator warned all men here about your hate for men." William said, voicing out his thoughts as to not lie to the lady.

"Well... even though I have a distaste for man-things, you are quite the specimen, I dare say. You are professionally outfitted. Even the way you talk has some professionalism to it." Alcina complimented, really seeing something different in Birkin than the other men she had the chance to talk to.

"Thank you for the kind words, Lady Dimitrescu." Birkin thanked, only a few acknowledge his presence here, considering he doesn't look that intimidating, only those who have seen his mutation take him seriously.

"Please, call me Alcina." Alcina smiled. A fly flew past the two, catching the camera's attention. It followed the fly, stumbling onto the three sisters, sitting down under a tree.

"Looks like mother has fallen in love for a man-thing." Cassandra laughed as the fly landed on her hand and joined the swarm.

"It's not that surprising... there are many attractive men here." Bela said, twiddling her thumbs.

"Holy shit! Is that Moreau!?" Daniela pointed to a blonde guy wearing a tacky business outfit.

"He got an upgrade! Though... he still looks stupid." Cassandra added. Bela got pissed by the two and smacked them both.

"That's not Moreau, you dunces. That's Ricardo Irving, a Subject on the seventh floor." Bela exclaimed. The two stared at each other and started laughing.

"Why do you know him so much? Do you have a crush on him?" Daniela laughed, rolling on the ground in joy after teasing Bela, who just wanted to read silently.

"I wonder what Moreau looked like before he was severely warped into that... thing." Cassandra asked, turning the conversation into a serious one.

"He's ugly right now. I'm sure his back just arched, nothing much have changed." Daniela laughed once again. A hand suddenly rests upon Daniela's shoulder, making her scream.

She turned around to see Donna Beneviento. The two sisters laughed at the youngest one as she tried to catch her breath.

"Sorry, It was Angie's idea." Donna apologized with her weak and almost inaudible voice. The doll just laughed. Donna sat down beside the girls, resting Angie on her lap.

"Say, Lady Donna. How did Moreau look back then?" Bela asked, closing her book. It would be rude to read in front of someone besides her sisters.

"I would, but you wouldn't believe me even If I told you." Donna said, smiling under her veil.

"Please!" The three girls pleaded, really wanting to know.

"Okay, okay." Donna laughed, seeing the three girls act childish. Considering how Alcina brings herself, she was not expecting this.

"Moreau was a handsome man back then. Without the Cadou, Salvatore would be a competitor with Heisenberg with his looks." Donna said, making the girls stare in surprise.

"He was also kind, respectful, and really professional. He retained his kindness, but he got too warped to keep the other traits." Donna said. She slowly raised her hand, pointing in a direction.

"Like that! That was almost exactly how Moreau looked back then." Donna pointed. The three girls stare at where she's pointing at and had their jaws almost drop.

Standing there was the man their mother was talking to earlier. The girls suddenly got an imagination. Moreau is now their adoptive father. They instantly shook their heads and removed the thought.

"Anyway, Lady Donna. We were talking about men in the Kingdom. Someone already caught Bela's eyes. Have you seen anyone you'll most likely date?" Daniela asked, trying to gossip with Donna Beneviento.

Donna blushed, thankfully her veil was hiding it, "No. No man has ever caught my attention here." Donna answered.

"What do you mean no!? What about that guy with a cool outfit and shades!?" Angie shouted.

"He was attractive, yes. But... he's not my type." Donna said, ending her sentence with a shy laugh.

"Not your type? Not your type!? I literally felt you soil your pant- Hmmph." Angie shouted. But Donna covered her mouth and threw her away like a football.

"No. No type at all." Donna said, whistling right after as she slowly looked away. Angie ran back to her and sat on her lap, quieting herself.

Bela, who knew the names of the subjects on every floor, gained a mischievous smile. Her studious nature forced her to study the other Viruses amongst them.

She whispered to her sister the plan, and they all quietly giggled. They all turned to look at Donna, who stared back at them. Daniela smiled and waved her hand.

"Hello, Mr. Wesker!" Daniela waved. Donna felt a jolt of electricity move down her body. She quickly turned around and saw no one. She looked back to see the three laughing.

"You little brats!" Donna chuckled. Five dolls suddenly flew up to Donna and started chasing the three sisters, who ran away laughing and giggling to themselves.

The camera pans out for the third time, turning around and moving across the field. It suddenly stops mid-air and looks down. Showing two men walking.

"Dude, where are we going!? I have other stuff to do at the mine." Lucas protested, more preoccupied with his work with Heisenberg than going outside.

"This is going to be awesome, man. Besides, Mr. Heisenberg already gave you this day off." Steve Burnside said, convincing his friend that today is a special day.

"Where are we going?" Lucas asked. He saw the building and sighed, "The barracks!? Really? You want to get punished by the Military officers?" Lucas asked, slowly getting nervous.

"I don't care if we get caught. This right here is worth the punishment." Steve said, smiling widely, "Creator hasn't gotten to fix this place up, so it's still in makeshift houses. We should take this opportunity before this turns to stone." He continued as they sneaked into the farthest houses.

"Here." Steve said. Lucas stared at the nametag and saw the name. "Rachel Foley... really? You brought me here to peek?" Lucas asked, disappointment lacing his words.

"Let me have this, dude. This girl practically teases us when she walks around like that, but I never got to see the whole picture." Steve said, going to a nearby hole and peeking.

"Holy shit, dude! She's really naked." Steve whisper-shouted, smiling as he continued to peek.

"Enjoy it, man. I'm not looking. I have a girlfriend, and I'm not going to waste that for perversion." Lucas said, sitting down on the grass as Steve continued.

"Girlfriend? Psh. You can't even talk with other people. How are you getting a girlfriend?" Steve said, quietly chuckling, "Alright, I'm satisfied. Let's go back." Steve said, taking another glance before actually leaving with Lucas.

The two sneaked outside the camps and sat on the grass under a tree. During their walk, Steve couldn't stop talking about how he'd love to drown on those juggs.

"You want to drown on boobs? Go try Lady Dimitrescu." Lucas laughed. Steve smiled, remembering the first time he saw the tall vampire lady.

"No, dude. That's too much for me. I'd literally drown between those." Steve said. The two burst into laughter at the joke. After the laughing fit finished, Steve asked Lucas.

"Do you really have a girlfriend?" Steve asked, really confused how an introvert like Lucas, who barely goes out of the mines or the farmhouse, got a girlfriend.

"I'm not lying, Steve." Lucas said. He looked at the fields and found Bela and her sisters sitting beside a weirdly veiled lady. "Look, there she is." He pointed.

"Ohhh, those three girls look beautiful! Who's your girlfriend?" Steve asked, seeing the three girls talk and playfully joke with each other.

"The blonde one." Lucas answered, admiring the beauty of Bela, "She has two sisters. If you stop that peeking, maybe you can date one." Lucas joked.

"Here's how I'll beat you, Lucas. I bet fifty copper coins I'm going to get her two sisters by the end of the week." Steve proposed proudly, having confidence in his looks and charisma. Lucas just stared at him, contemplating how he's friends with this guy.

"Don't stare at me like that, Lucas. Don't worry, I'll hold myself back and not get your girlfriend too." He said. Lucas just stared at him and laughed.

"You're doubting me, huh? Don't get mad if I take her away from you." Steve said, slowly getting irritated at Lucas.

"Jokes aside, Steve. Cassandra and Daniela are really different from Bela. Be careful dude, you might just find yourself dinner." Lucas said, knowing the family's human diet from Bela.

"You're just trying to make me back out because you're scared of losing your girlfriend." Steve said, not taking Lucas' heed.

"You're free to do so, dude. Just don't come crying to Creator or me when you get cut by sickles repeatedly." Lucas said, standing up before leaving. He can't really hang out with Bela with her sisters with her.

"Really? You're just joking, right?" Steve asked, following Lucas as he ignored his questions.

"Dude? Lucas!? Answer me! I'm ready to bet that fifty copper coins. Are you serious about that thing where they're violent?" Steve continued, not letting up. If Lucas doesn't answer the question, he might not sleep correctly tonight.

"You'll just have to find out. The bet's on, by the way. If you back out now, you have to give me the fifty copper coins." Lucas said, smiling as Steve hesitated.

But he gave in. Steve sighed and gave Lucas a pouch containing fifty copper coins, "Thank you for your payment. You just escaped death." Lucas laughed.

"Seriously, though. If you want to court the other two, you can wear really protective clothing or be a masochist. Because those two bite more than Bela or their mother." Lucas said, putting his hands inside his pocket.

"So you're badmouthing their family. I'll have to tell Bela about this." Steve teased. Lucas glared daggers at him.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Lucas hissed. Steve gave Lucas a mischievous look and ran in the direction of the three sisters.

"You fucking douchebag!" Lucas shouted before running after him to try and stop him from reaching the girls.

▲▼▲▼▲

Hello guys! This is what I call Special Chapters. These stories contain different sub stories of the Subjects and minions, such as the J'avos. I do this when I want to take a break from writing or when I have no idea how to continue the story. This is basically a break for me and a special gift for you, my readers.

Anyways, thank you for continued support, votes, reads, and all that. This story is growing really fast, and I can't thank you enough. Bye!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

82.1K 1.8K 23
I used to work for the Umbrella Corporation until they decided to use me as their own personal guinea pig to test the T-Virus. Now I'm infected and i...
367 106 13
𝐁𝐲: 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝟕𝟎𝟕 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬_𝐦𝐝 "ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀꜱʜᴇʀ, ɪ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀ ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴ ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪ...
113K 3.6K 33
Y/n aka 'Deamonius', one of YGGDRASILs strongest players and leader of Ainz Ooal Gown, the strongest guild. Having spent most of his life playing YGG...
80.7K 2.6K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...