๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š // ๐™…๏ฟฝ...

By Ashh_mh

"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not ex... More

1 - Taking Chances
2 - Bloody Nose
3 - BigHit?!?
4 - Gucci
5 - Mochi's Fingers
6 - Jungkook's Abs
7 - Pouts
8 - Tattoos
9 - Dalla Dalla
10 - Idiot
11 - Monday...
12 - Secret Video
13 - Airport Coffee
14 - Freckles
15 - Home
16 - TACOS!
17 - Family
18 - Pinky Promise
19 - Eyebrows
20 - Grammys
21 - My Time
22 - Filter
23 - ON
24 - Army
25 - BTS!
26 - Tteokbokki
27 - Rona
28 - Ramen
29 - Bored
30 - Coffee
31 - Thank you
32 - Pineapple Pizza
33 - Jelousy
34 - Jerk
35 - Taste of Alcohol
36 - I Like You
37 - Idol
38 - Not Ready
39 - CNS
40 - Mine
41 - Selfish
42 - Stupid Heart
43 - No Holding Back
44 - One Kiss
45 - Obvious
46 - Always
47 - Fake Smile
48 - Anything
49 - Last One
50 - Dead
51 - Please...
52 - Desire
53 - Grammys Pt. 2
54 - Sleeping Beauty
55 - Can't Let Go
56 - Pain
57 - Fear
58 - Truth
59 - Wake Up
61 - Answers
62 - Talk
63 - Special
64 - Me
65 - Stay With Me

60 - Awake

1.3K 44 2
By Ashh_mh

Ally's P.O.V.

I slowly open my eyes as I'm annoyingly welcomed by the bright lighting in the room. Taking my time to fully open them, I stare at the white ceiling above me and think about how I must have passed out in the practice room again.

I wasn't surprised at this point since I've been practicing very late and no longer have the energy after to walk back to the dorms and sleep.

After getting myself mentally prepared to get up, I lift up my arm and feel somewhat restrained. I look down and see various needles injected in me and noticed that I was connected to a monitor. I sit up in a panic and take a look at my surroundings.

I was at the hospital.

I also realized that there were currently two people inside my room. Taehyung was sitting on my right, half asleep trying to hold his head up straight. Jimin was on my left with his elbows on his knees, looking down with his eyes closed.

"What am I doing here?..." my questions came out in a hoarse whisper.

The guys reacted very quickly to my sudden speaking and I watched how they both shot their heads up with wide eyes.

"Ally!" Soon I was being squished and engulfed in a big hug by Taehyung.

"I didn't think that you were ever going to wake up." I could feel his uncontrollable sobs and he was shaking.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Jimin get up from his seat, head over to where Taehyung was and pull him off of me.

Finally! AIR!

"Why don't you go find a nurse and the doctor to come check on Ally?"

Jimin walks Tae to the door and pushes him out while closing it right after. Then he walks over to where he was sitting.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Just by his tone of voice, I knew that something happened for him to be concerned about. I was feeling even more anxious.

"My head hurts. Why am I here?..."

I lift my arm up to look at everything being hooked to me. My eyes then focus on my hand as Jimin takes it into both of his and gently holds onto me.

Looking at Jimin, I could see that he was trying to find the right words to tell me and seemed to be struggling a bit.

"You passed out while you were practicing. You overworked your body so much that it finally gave up. But while you fell, you hit your head pretty hard on the ground causing a concussion."

"They're coming!" We both whip our heads to the door that was just slammed open and Tae was still a crying mess.

Jimin gets up and walks towards him while pushing him out the door again.

"Now go tell the boys that she's awake and don't come back in." Jimin said the last line in between his teeth.

After sending him out, he comes back and takes my hand into his again.

"You've been passed out for about 4 days now and we were all worried when we heard the news. Tae and
I cancelled our activities for the week to be with you."

Hearing Jimin say that he canceled his activities to be with me made me feel even worse. They're both really busy people and to just suddenly cancel everything because of me made me feel bad.

I try really hard to suppress the urge to cry right now and take a few deep breaths.

"I'm guessing I won't be able to practice anytime soon..."

"No..."

That hit me hard.

"But Ally... There's a bigger problem. You are very malnourished from not eating enough... that's what mainly caused you to pass out."

As those words left his mouth, I leaned back in my bed. While looking at the ceiling, I let his words sink in. I couldn't hold it anymore and I finally let out the tears that were threatening me.

Using my freehand, I cover my eyes, embarrassed of Jimin seeing me and for allowing myself to be in the state I'm in.

I can't believe I let myself be in this situation again.

A/N

This chapter is more on the shorter so sorry about that 😭

- Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
9.7K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
256K 9.6K 66
[Short Chapters] Being a pop star means you've got to be on your best behaviour at all times. But what happens when you end up dissing Kpop in front...
942K 28.8K 168
๐Ÿ’œCOMPLETED๐Ÿ’œ ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...