I Die Often Hank

By Mr_Loverman89

Usually, the first thing the love of your life says to you isn't "you're covered in blood". Then again, usual... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: Weddings, Fake Names, and Ex-Flings
Chapter 73: Honeymoons, Security Guards, and Helicopter Noises
Chapter 74: Reunions, Jealousy, and Third First Impressions
Chapter 75: Planes, Hotels, and Boarding Schools
Chapter 76: Bars, Boulders, and Bears
Chapter 77: Friendship, Ditching, and Ziplines
Chapter 78: Jumping, Collapsing, and Lying
Chapter 79: Hangovers, Liers, and Blizzards
Chapter 81: Snowmen, Professors, and Wade
(SPOILERS!) Full Book Summary
Book Stats As Of Completion

Chapter 80: Smut, smut, and smut

367 11 30
By Mr_Loverman89

This is for all of us ^

Preliminary Author's Note:

Dear Wattpad gods, yes this is indeed smut. However, it is purely educational. Below is a detailed example of two consenting adults (18+) having safe sexual relations with each other in a private environment. Please don't ban me.

Crimson's POV:

"Trapped here for who knows how long, whatever will we do..." I trailed off in a suggestive tone.

"That, my love, is the question of the day, maybe longer if you're lucky," Hank replied picking up on what I was suggesting.

"I can think of a few things we could do to... fill up our week," I spoke lowering my voice.

"Don't be shy, share with the class," Hank teased closing up some of the space between us.

"Well, Professor I actually prefer to show..." I stated

"Please do," He replied.

In one swift motion, I pushed Hank back until his back was flat against the wall. I moved forward to close the distance between our bodies. Impatient as ever, Hank sped things up by reaching for my belt loops and using them to pull me against him. He quickly trapped my lips in a slow and passionate kiss that I eagerly returned.

"Say it again," Hank ordered his voice somewhat strained already.

"Professor," I whispered.

"Good girl," Hank replied.

My hands moved from Hank's neck down to his collarbone where my hands began to unbutton his shirt. I made quick work of the buttons and pushed his shirt open to reveal his chest. I slowly slid my hands down across his exposed torso earning a groan from Hank. I felt the thin line of hair underneath my fingers that led down to below his belt. My fingers lingered at the waistband of his pants.

"Be patient, you know I like to take my time with you," Hank muttered.

Hank moved his lips from mine to my jaw and began to pepper kisses on a trail from my jaw to my collarbone. His hands moved from my waist to the hem of my shirt. He slowly pulled my shirt up and off my body. His hands came to rest on my breasts which he gave a firm squeeze earning a moan from me.

His hands shifted to the back of my bra which he quickly unclasped and removed. He began to kiss my skin again, this time much harder and longer. His mouth shifted to my nipple and he started to swirl his tongue around it in an unpredictable pattern. I started to lose myself in a series of unstoppable moans.

"Use your words, love, tell me what you want," Hank spoke.

"You," I stated boldly.

"Then you'll have me, I'll give you anything you want," Hank added.

I reached down and quickly pulled my pants off. I then wrapped my legs around Hank's waist and he secured his arms around my back. Our lips met once again in a passionate kiss. He carried me through the room and soon he bent over until my back came to rest on our bed. His arms let go of me and he shrugged his shirt off and tossed it aside.

"Don't forget your glasses," I reminded hoping we wouldn't accidentally break another pair.

"No, no I need to see you. All of you," Hank replied.

I unhooked my legs from his body. He quickly grabbed them and shifted my legs so they rested on top of his shoulders.

"This okay?" He asked.

"Definitely," I replied.

He slid his hands painfully slowly down my legs until they reached my panties. He slowly slipped his fingers underneath the waistband. Carefully, he pulled me down my legs and he slipped them into his pocket.

"You're so beautiful my dear," He stated while his eyes wandered all over my exposed body.

His arms wrapped around my thighs and he quickly pulled my body to the edge of the bed. His fingers dug deep into my thighs in equal parts pleasure and pain. His head moved closer and closer to my pussy and I could feel the anticipation building. I slid my fingers into his hair. His tongue made one quick swipe across my clit and my heels instinctively dug into his upper back.

"Deep breaths, love, deep breaths," He encouraged.

His tongue once again started to move across my clit in agonizingly slow motions. My fingers held on tight to his hair, my heels dug into his back, and my moans filled the room. He kept his movements at a steady painfully slow pace. One of his hands let go of my leg and made its way down to my pussy. His fingers rubbed the area surrounding my entrance.

"Ready for more, love?" He asked his mouth momentarily leaving my body.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

His mouth returned to my clit while his finger slid deep inside me. A loud moan escaped my mouth at the feeling. His finger curled inside me and I nearly lost it. My hands grasped tightly onto his hair and he continued his motions, moving in sync with himself.

"Please don't stop, please!" I cried out.

He didn't stop. He continued to move at the pace he'd set. His tongue glided across my clit while his finger moved and curled inside me. I felt pleasure rising up inside me and I fought to hold on longer, not wanting this to stop. One more synchronized movement sent me over the edge and I let out a loud moan of pleasure while my legs began to shake.

Nearing the end of my high his mouth broke apart from my body and his head moved slightly. His eyes locked onto mine while I rode out my orgasm. His finger, however, did not stop.

"Look at me, love, I wanna see you," Hank asked.

I did my best to hold his gaze and he gave me wide smile. I finally came down from my high. I looked down at the man I loved, his head between my legs and he looked back at me.

"Are you okay to keep going, love? That looked intense," Hank remarked sounding equal parts concerned and cocky.

"I'm okay, you?" I asked.

"There's nothing more I want than you, right here, right now," Hank stated.

"Prove it," I teased.

Hank shifted from his position and stood up, now towering over me. He reached down and gently grabbed one of my hands. He slowly moved my hand to his pants, he finally pressed my hand against his large bulge. I slowly moved my hand in an intricate motion over his clothes bulge, earning a loud and guttural moan from Hank.

"You see what you do to me?" Hank asked regaining some of his composure.

"I think I'd prefer a better view..." I whispered.

My hands reached up to his belt which I quickly undid. I unbuttoned his pants and slowly unzipped them. I hooked my fingers underneath the waistband of both his pants and his underwear down until they formed a fabric puddle on the floor. The lack of fabric caused Hank's dick to spring free and hit his stomach lightly.

"I need you now," Hank practically begged.

Hank bent down and reached into his pocket, grabbing a condom and carefully opening the packaging. He discarded the packaging and carefully unrolled the condom all the way down his dick, making sure to pinch the tip.

"Are you sure?" I double-checked.

"Yes, and you?" He replied.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Well in that case..." Hank trailed off.

He leaned down, his body hovering just above mine, his hands firmly placed on either side of my head. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him down closer to me. I met his lips in a furious and sloppy kiss. I felt the tip of his dick rest against my pussy.

"Ha-" I started to say.

"Beg," Hank commanded.

"Please Hank, please I need you. I need you now," I compiled.

"That's my good girl," Hank whispered in my ear.

Suddenly, Hank pushed his dick in me slowly, but without stopping. I let out a loud uncontrollable moan. Hank started to set his familiar frustratingly slow pace. He hit the exact right spot with ease.

"Hank!" I cried out.

"Louder, I know you can be," Hank instructed as he hit the spot again with far more force.

"HANK!" I screamed.

"You're so pretty when you scream my name," Hank whispered in my ear.

Hank grabbed onto my back and suddenly pulled me up off the bed. Still deep inside me Hank carried to the desk and pushed the chair with his foot. He gently lowered us down onto the chair, me now sitting on his lap. Our arms were wrapped around each other, keep us as close as possible.

I started to move up and down on his dick earning a series of deep and loud moans from him. His hips met mine, the surprising and pleasureful feeling causing me to dig my nails into his back. My nails racked across his back, earning a whimper from Hank.

"You feel so good," I admitted breathlessly.

"Oh yeah? You like sitting on my cock?" Hank questioned.

"I need it," I confessed.

I continued to bounce up and down on his dick. I started to mix in sideways motion causing Hank's mouth to just hang open. His face was completely relaxed. Suddenly, something shifted inside him and Hank started to need to regain control of the situation. He looked back down at me, now maintaining strong eye contact.

"Who are you?" Hank asked slamming into me again.

"I- I'm yours," I barely got out.

"Just mine?" Hank clarified.

"Only yours, love, only yours," I whispered my body starting to feel weak. Noticing the shift in my movements Hank started to slow down.

"Not yet love, just hold on a little longer," Hank encouraged.

Standing back up Hank started to move us back to the bed. We ended up lying down on our sides, facing each other still. Hank pulled one of my legs up and onto his side. Hank suddenly thrust hard and fast all the way in.

"HANK!" I screamed out my back arching significantly.

Hank kept up his ruthless and fast motions. Both of our loud moans filled the room. Hank shifted one of his hands down to my clit where he started to rub rough circles. I felt myself start to get close again and my head and eyes tilted up. Hank took his other hand and gently grabbed my face pulling it back down.

"Come on love, look at me," Hank begged.

I looked Hank dead in the eyes, not daring to break eye contact. His thrusts somehow became even more forceful and he continued to hit the spot every time. I finally started to reach my peak.

"Do it, darling, cum for me," Hank encouraged.

That sent me over the edge and into my second orgasm of the night. Pleasure overtook all my senses and hit me in strong waves. My legs started to shake uncontrollably. I never broke eye contact.

Hank's hand had stopped, but his dick didn't. If anything he sped up. His moans started to sound strained. He finally reached his orgasm and he let out an incredibly loud and long moan of pure pleasure.

After a few seconds of pure bliss, Hank finally came back to reality. Slowly and carefully Hank pulled himself out of me and then let out a shaky laugh.

"How about a shower to get ourselves cleaned up?" He asked still catching his breath.

"Yeah, yeah a shower sounds great," I agreed.

Hank pulled himself out of bed first and outstretched a hand to me. I took his hand and pulled myself out of bed. Immediately my legs turned to jello and I couldn't even hold myself up. I began to collapse when Hank quickly grabbed me and pull me into his arms. Hank let out a low chuckle.

"Can you seriously not even stand?" He asked with a wide grin.

"I guess not, you're just too good," I stated while Hank helped me lay back down on the bed.

"I didn't go too hard, did I?" Hank asked genuine concern and worry lacing his voice.

"No, love, it was perfect; you're perfect," I confirmed.

"Just wait a second, I'll get something to help clean up," Hank spoke heading off to the bathroom. Hank soon returned with a wet cloth in hand. I took a moment to take in his state. His hair was messing and stuck out at odd angles, most likely from me pulling on it. His cheeks were flushed a deep red. He had somehow found the time to put on a pair of underwear. His body was glistening with a slick layer of sweat.

Hank approached with the wet cloth and gently cleaned up my pussy. He started to clean my upper thighs when his eyes wandered to the currently forming finger-shaped bruises on my thighs.

"I did this, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize- I shouldn't have-" Hank started to ramble.

"Hank, love, look at me," I spoke in a calming voice. He slowly raised his head and his eyes finally met mine. His eyes seemed watery, this was hurting him deeply. "Hank, it's alright. Okay? I'm fine, you didn't do anything wrong. I actually kind of like them," I confessed. Hank's face contorted to one of relief and then confusion.

"You- you like them?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, think of it like a way to let everyone know I'm yours," I answered. Hank actually started to smirk a little. I playfully threw a pillow at his face catching him by surprise and knocking his glasses into a strange angle, barely hanging on his handsome face.

"Come 'ere" I beckoned.

Hank obliged and leaned forward. I pulled him into a light and sweet kiss. When he pulled away I gently moved his glasses into the proper position.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Author's Note:

So... how we doing?

Everything okay? You guys breathing alright?

This is my first time writing anything like this so, it might not be the best. 

Polite and helpful critiques and criticisms are more than welcome!

Anyways, we hit 10k reads and 8 hours estimated read time??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 17K 29
❝I shoot concussive beams from my eyes.❞ ❝My hair turns into a candle, you're not that special.❞ [Post X-Men Apocalypse] [Scott Summers] ...
35.2K 978 17
Life is hard for so many people, but for me, it's different. No matter how much that has happened to me, I have tried to keep my head high. Until one...
117K 3K 27
COMPLETED 🔐 Charles Xavier (young) x reader, a story beginning in the movie timeline of first class and continue. "He gave you a family, he showed y...
30.1K 812 33
"My plan is simple. Kill the guy who carved the word freak into my skin and get out. What's yours?" Ali hated Shaw. She hated her mom for dying. She...