Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

By MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... More

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Mariah May - Glamorous
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Coming Home
Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Sasha Banks - Last Shot
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1
Ready to Rumble - Part 2
Ready To Rumble - Final Part

Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise

2.5K 37 135
By MartinGraf98

Three days had passed by and things started to finally calm down again for Y/N who was working really hard to keep his reputation up. After the interview with Quinn went online, with some edits like her bathroom break, he was asked by a few others to do an interview with them as well. Sam Roberts, Chris Van Vliet, Alicia Atout, just to name a few. He stayed humble and honest with them and about everything they asked him and so, more people started to discover him and what he was about. Right now, he joined The Beer City Bruiser and Brian Milonas on their Happy Hour broadcast as Y/N just cracked a nice joke.

Bruiser:" Hahaha okay, Y/N. That was a good one."

Brian:" I swear you're comedy gold at times."

Y/N:" I try, guys. I can't be all grumpy and serious all the time. Otherwise I'd age 20 years immediatly."

Brian:" You're in your mid twenties, right? And only have a few months of in-ring experience? How?"

Y/N:" My interest was awakened through lots of friends I've made after losing my previous job. Tegan, Rhea and Dakota helped me to get in shape and to find nuances for my own style. And well, here we are."

Bruiser:" And now you're involved with Matt Taven. Gosh, this promises to be great."

Brian:" Did you meet him before this week's show?"

Y/N:" Nope, never met him before. I heard some things from TK and a few others, but I never talked to Matt before."

Brian:" He's not as bad as you think, so maybe just chat him up at one point."

Bruiser:" Yeah, get him up for a nice convo and just get to know him. Speaking of-"

Suddenly another person joined the broadcast as their screen soon revealed a Ring Of Honor original in Delirious.

Bruiser:" Delirious, is that you?"

Delirious:" Aha!"

Bruiser:" It's nice of you to join us, but what are you doing here?"

Delirious:" Mmmbag I jav e verllly important kweston...fo Y/N!"

(If you ever heard Delirious talk, you know what I mean. Watch this, if not:

Skip to around 2 minutes)

Y/N:" You got a question for me?"

Delirious:" Haah! Ow boud...u and eeeyy....af a matj? Nekst veek?"

Bruiser:" Wait wait wait, Delirious. You're challenging Y/N to a match next week?"

Y/N:" Well, he has put down the gauntlet, so who am I to say No? Hey, Delirious!"

Delirious:" Y/N?!"

Y/N:" You and I will wrestle next week! In front of the Ring Of Honor fans. And I expect you to be ready! Are you up for that?"

Delirious:" Es, Y/N! I  ill be az wedy az eyye  kan! A I on't kwit, yo  heer mi?"

Bruiser:" Well Brian, you heard it. Y/N L/N vs Delirious will happen next week. Delirious, any last words?"

Delirious:" Hahahaaaa! Y/N ang I ill ter te  ouse dovvn. Kom Wednesday, ix fill be avvsum."

When Delirious suddenly pulled a plastic skeleton out and danced with it like this, Y/N knew exactly that this guy has lost some marbles in his life. Eventhough most of what the masked man said sounded like gibberish, Y/N and Bruiser were able to understand him well enough while Brian was confused about what just happened.

Brian:" How do you understand him?!"

Y/N:" What? You don't speak fluent insanity?"

Bruiser:" And I told you before that I took lessons, so I can understand people like Delirious."

Brian:" I get you, Bruiser. But you, Y/N? Are you sure you're fully stable yourself?"

Y/N:" You're implying that I'm insane which wouldn't be a surprise to most people. Just keep watching what I'll do over the next weeks."

Brian:" I honestly don't know what's more concerning now. Delirious and that you two can understand him or that Y/N is up to some crazy stuff soon."

Bruiser:" There's only way to find out and that's by tuning in again next week. Thanks a lot to Y/N for joining us."

Y/N:" It was a pleasure, guys. We should go out one night, y'know? So I can see The Bouncers out and about."

Brian:" That's something I'm up for."

Bruiser:" Same here. Anyways, the Happy Hour is over. Bye, everybody!"

With the broadcast now done and having had enough of talking, Y/N shut his laptop and phone off and decided to just take a walk through the city. He wasn't looking for anything specific or going to a designated place or something, he just needed to clear his mind.

Janeece and Quinn texted him a few times just to check in with him and hoping everything was okay between them. Y/N kept being honest and told them everything was fine, he just needed some time to relax.

Y/N:" Busy days come and go. It's going to get better soon."

He smiled and kept walking until he heard loud music, apparently from a nearby appartement. It sounded like some electronic music with punchy bas or whatever and once Y/N got closer, he was blinded by blue light flickering on and off repeatedly while sometimes catching a woman dancing.

Truth be told, she got some moves and looked good doing them until she noticed Y/N looking into her window. What surprised him was that she didn't scream or close the blinds, but instead she quickly opened her front door and held Y/N's hands, leading him inside while still dancing.

Y/N:" Hey hey, easy. I gotta admit you got some moves. But I'm not really the dance partner you're looking for."

???:" Oh shush. Just enjoy yourself, dude. You only got one life to live, aight?"

Y/N:" I get that, but I've had enough excitement already."

???:" But it's the weekend! Let loose and go wild!"

The stranger soon turned off the blue lights and what was then revealed to Y/N was a dark skinned woman with black hair cascading to the middle of her back.

Gia:" The name's Gia. You're that Y/N guy, right?"

Y/N:" Yeah, that's me. You heard of me?"

Gia:" Who hasn't? You've been all over the place lately. Having a fellow ROH talent with me now is cool."

Y/N:" You work there too?"

Gia:" Duh! I just got signed. Keep up, will ya?"

Playfully smiling at Y/N, Gia mustered him from head to toe. She just saw a regular guy in front of her at the moment, but something inside her decided to kick things into higher gear as she actually closed the blinds and turned the music down to a more comfortable level. The next thing that was a surprise for Y/N was that Gia stood in front of him now and started moving her hips.

Gia:" I think you're a good guy, Y/N. It's not everyday someone like you waltzes in and just makes an impact."

Y/N:" Whatever you're trying, this won't work."

Gia:" Really? Aren't you more of a gentleman? Or a crowdpleaser? There might not be a crowd, but I can still work with that~."

With that, Gia pushed Y/N back into the armchair and knelt down in front of him, smiling ever so innocently. How and why did Y/N get in situations like this all the time? First doing Vicky a favor with Janeece, then the whole thing with Quinn, now Gia. Not that he was against anyone or anything, it was just becoming ridiculous how often he found himself like this, but his thoughts were interrupted when Gia opened his zipper and freed his member from his boxers.

Gia:" Oooh I like what I see~."

Y/N:" They always do."

Gia:" Let's see how well you handle this~."

Instead of getting another say in this, an immediate shudder went through Y/N as soon as Gia licked his cock from tip to base and back, her wet tongue and plump lips working in tandem as she went back and forth repeatedly. To be honest, Gia was quite cute to Y/N from a first impression and by the looks of things she was determined to make it last. The sensation of warmth and pleasure slowly grew as Y/N's length grew erect from Gia's actions. The two kept eye contact throughout it until Gia wrapped her lips around Y/N's member, slowly bobbing back and forth.

Y/N was moaning, having his dick engulfed by a wet mouth and throat as Gia worked herself further down. She felt better as well, because she had her attention on Y/N since his return was announced. Watching his previous matches,was good to learn, but during that Gia set herself the goal to test him. It didn't take long for that to come into play as Y/N held Gia's head in place and thrusted into her mouth, his member sliding in and out of her throat over and over again as it got coated in excess saliva. Both sides played nicely with each other there and Y/N made sure Gia could breathe before continuing his actions. He didn't do it like that very often, but when he did he went all in which was the case here too. His cock was nicely lubed up now as he let go of the dark skinned woman.

Gia:" Oof...Oh fuck...this was hot."

Y/N:"That was just preparation though."

Gia:" You got that right. Let's get to the next level."

And that was started once Gia stripped out of her shorts and panties, showing off a well toned back and nice bubble butt. She was fit and definitly ready for what was to come as Y/N bent her over the armchair, expecting him to go for her pussy, but Y/N changed it up and pushed into her ass.

Y/N:" Oh that's tight."

Gia:" S-Shut up!"

Y/N chuckled and slapped her right ass cheek before he steadied himself and thrusted into her, slowly to set the pace and let Gia adjust. It seemed like she didn't have too much experience, but she made up for it sooner or later and Y/N wasn't complaining either as long as nobody found out. Gradually picking up the pace, it felt incredible to have her cheeks clap back against his pelvis. Y/N wasn't doing much, instead it was Gia who rocked herself back against Y/N every so often to meet his movements. It might not be dancing, but they still enjoyed the rhythm they were going at right now, her ass enveloping his cock tightly as the sound of flesh meeting flesh filled the room. The music in the background was a nice touch as Y/N adjusted his thrusts to the BPM of the song. Gia on the other hand leaned up and back, catching Y/N off guard as she locked his ear and softly bit his earlobe.

Both of them were in sync to the music as Y/N drove himself deeper into Gia's ass, it gripping him still as tightly and making the throbbing feeling return with every stroke. They initiated a deep and long kiss as Y/N sat down with his cock still inside her and having her on his lap.

Gia:" Mmm who know you'd like it that way?"

Y/N:" Not many do, but that's what makes it so good."

Gia:" Go faster then."

There was no need to tell him twice as Y/N kept Gia on top of him, grabbing her ass cheeks and turning from thrusting to plowing as his cock slammed into her and his balls slapped against her pussy. Temperatures and lust were high right now as they kept making out. Fortunately Gia's neighbours weren't home at the time, so she didn't need to worry about noise complaints. She was just happy to be pleased this way as Y/N was stretching her out and moaned into the kiss as well. His dick was pulsing and throbbing inside her as Gia could feel it all and bit her lower lip, twerking on top of Y/N while he kept plowing into her and he added to it by grabbing her breasts, massaging them through the thin fabric of her shirt. They were really working towards their individual climax as Gia suddenly came from the pent up pleasure she received.

Gia:" Ohohooo fuck!"

Drawing out a long and loud moan, Gia leaned back against Y/N as her juices coated the floor in front of them. She couldn't just mess up his clothes and then send him back to the hotel, that wouldn't be fair. What was a fair exchange though was when Y/N also came and shot his cum deep into her ass. The tightness and friction was too much for him to take any longer as he just needed to let it out. Gia didn't mind one bit as she felt the warmth of his seed flow into her, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Gia:" So much for not being the right dance partner, eh?"

Y/N:" I wouldn't call this 'dancing'. Not by a long shot."

Gia:" Don't worry about it. It's been more than worth it."

Gia giggled and carefully got off of Y/N, his cock sliding out slowly as he took a nearby towel to clean off. He was pretty happy with himself as Gia put her clothes back on before cleaning the floor with his help.
---------------------------------------------------------

Back in his hotel room at 4 am, Y/N was only half asleep as he thought about the entire week and that he met three new ladies who had a thing for him.

Y/N:" It's a crazy world we live in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.2K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
4.2K 137 13
[ON HOLD UNTIL K/DA DECIDES TO DO SOMETHING] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time...
697K 13.4K 69
After being killed by angry pilot, Y/N landed in the Abyss and meet Four Kings of the Abyss. They made deal with him and reincarnated to Date A Live...
75.4K 1.2K 26
Living dangerously, that's what many people are about. They think they're young rebels, too cool for school and so on. Then there are people like Y/N...