The Real Neverland

By thisismaddiem

Who knew that one book would change everything, no I am not talking about the once upon a time book that has... More

The Real Neverland
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter: 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
ChApTeR 21
cHaPtEr 22
ROBBIE KAY NOTICED ME!
Chapter: 23
Chapter 24 (stiles lacross number in teen wolf!)
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Thank you guys
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Part 2: 1
Part 2: 2
Important
Part 2: 3
Part 2: 4
Part 2:5
Part 2: 6
Part 2: 7
short story
Part 2: 9
Part 2: 10
part 2: 11
Part 2: 12
Part 2: 13
part 2: 14
Part 2: 15
part 2: 16
part 2: 17
Part 2: 18
Part 2: 19
Part 2: 20
Part 2: 21
Part 2: 22
Part 2: 23
So it has nearly come to an end
Part 2: 24
Part 2: 25
Part 2: 26
Last Chapter
The Real Neverland Christmas Edition!!
Thinking of writing Again

Part 2: 8

3.8K 115 43
By thisismaddiem

Peter Pan POV

I stare down at Maddie’s sleeping body, my tears falling onto her skin. What have I done? I could have had longer time with her, Regina told me it was tomorrow. I could have had the whole night with her, to see her smile, to feel her lips, to hear her laugh, to hear her voice.

The lost boys don’t even know, neither does Hook. He and I have finally settled down, with are games we had, but now I know his hatred will return to me, just like it used too.

What will happen to me? I won’t have her here with me to keep me sane, what if I go bad again? It was her that made me good, well kind of.

I picked her up, and started walking through the forest, not flying because it was to quick, I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible, even though she was asleep.

My heart aches knowing that she won’t remember me, she has my heart and I have hers yet she will have no idea? She will fall in love with someone else one day and I will be on Neverland, not aging at all thinking about her, and what she is doing at this exact moment.

I reach the tent and Felix was there, “What happened to her?” he asked quickly.

“She fell asleep Felix, go get the lost boys and get them to go to sleep as well, I want them hunting tomorrow why Maddie and I go on..uh.. Another date to the enchanted forest I want to show her more about magic”, I tell him, and he tilts his head slightly but slowly nods and walks away.

I sigh and walk into my tent placing her in my bed, “You always said that I should make a tree house instead of a tent”, I say to her, even though she can’t hear me.

“I never got around to it, everything was happening so quickly.. You finally thought that everything had stopped, and that we can finally be calm and be happy on neverland”, I tell her, grabbing her hand in mine, my thumb  rubbing on her skin.

“But Maddie, things would never be calm. Not with me, we would have never been able to relax one tiny bit, I would fight for you I would, and I would do anything for you which is why I’m doing this. I’m not going to be that selfish guy who makes you stay with all this and nearly lose you to rumple or any other bastered who wants to ruin my life”, I tell her. I know she will never truly understand, well she won’t even have a memory to understand.

“I guess, I want to do something good something a good guy would do, not the evil guy”, I say and tuck her into the bed.

“I’m sorry it had to come to this”, I tell her kissing her forehead, I lay next to hear looking at her beauty.

“I truly am deeply sorry, I love you Maddie and I know I probably sound so cheesy or whatever you call it but honestly I don’t give a crap, because love is fucking cheesy whether people like it or not”, I say, cracking a small smile.

I then stroke her cheek then wrap my arms around her, pulling her into me. Remember this Peter remember the feeling you get when she is in your arms, the feeling you get when you touch her skin.

“All because of a stupid book”, I whisper then close my eyes..

But.. Something hits me hard, a realization.. I have been to her world before.. I..saw her..

~Flashback~

I was walking along the path looking at teenagers flirt and all and I scoff and roll my eyes, I was going to the primary school, to see any lost boys. The shadow is constantly bringing back annoying crying kids.

I walk in the doors to what seems to be an office? Wow go me.

“Hello young man how may I help you?” the lady at the desk asks.

“Uh..I’m here for work experience, I’m supposed to be helping with the year..threes”, I say and smile, and she nods.

“Oh you must be Robbie”, she says and I put my hands up.

“The one and only”, I say and smirk, she chuckles and shakes her head.

“Room 7, down the hall first corridor to the left”, she says and I nod starting to walk down and I see kids walking around to a class, some kids late. I even saw girls staring at me.

So they start at a young age? With this staring at guy thing?

I knock on the door, and open it to see a lady probably in her thirties and kids sitting on the ground, they turn to me. But one catches my eyes, her eyes widened her brown hair was fairly long, and her big hazel eyes shined in the light.. ok she was cute.

“Hello you must be Mr. Kay”, the lady says.

“I’m Mrs. Mac” she says and shakes my hand.

“You can call me Robbie, they all can”, I say and chuckle.

“Alright class today we have a visitor for the day to help out, his name is Robbie”, she says and then a girls hand shots up. The cute one.

“Yes, Maddie” she says.

“Where are you from” she blurts out and I chuckle.

“Uh I’m from.. neverland” I say and the kids laugh at my ‘joke’. But her face stayed serious.

“Alright, why not let Robbie read us a book”, Mrs Mac says and I smirk.

“Sure, why not I tell you a story instead of a book”, I say and she nods all the kids get comfortable and I sit in the chair.

“Now, have you girls and boys heard of pirates”, I say and they nod quickly.

“Have you heard of caption Hook”, I say and I look at Maddie and she nods.

“So I’m guessing you’ve heard of.. Peter Pan”, I say and they all nod.

“Well.. this is a story about Peter Pan”, I say and lean back in the chair.

“Once upon a time, there was a boy. Now he was sad and tired, he had to work all the time, helping is papa-“

“What’s a papa?” a boy asks.

“It’s a dad, now shh”, Maddie says and I smile.

“One night, the boy dreamt lovely thoughts and he went to a place called neverland. There were no grown-ups and other boys there too, they all jumped around and had fun but.. it had to end… the boy grew up..he had a child-“

“What? I thought Peter Pan never grows up?” Maddie interrupts.

“Is that so?” I ask and she nods.

“Well who is telling the story here”, I ask and she stays quiet and the class giggles.

“The boy who was now a man and his child, was poor but his son found magic beans so they could start over.. The magic beans made a big teleport to anywhere they wanted”, I say moving my hands.

“So the man said neverland, they went and whatever they thought came true…but the man couldn’t fly like he used too. He tried everything! Pixie dust? Didn’t work. Do you know why?” I asked them. Everyone shook their head but Maddie whispered something.

“Maddie did you say something?” I asked.

“Because he wasn’t a child”, she whispered.

“That’s right, a child can’t have a child, it isn’t right. So, he let his son go.. And he stayed behind. He called himself Peter Pan, he got lost boys and lived forever but…some say he found a bag of magic beans.. and goes to different worlds, even this world…you might of even met Peter Pan and not even released”, I say and grin and they all are shocked but grin widely.

“I bet I’ve met him!” one yells and so does another.

“Wow what a lovely story, this morning I think we will do a drawing of Robbie’s story, and write down what you think about the story.. do you like it? Why do you? So go on get some paper and get out your pencils”, she says with a smile and the kids scramble off.

The teacher walks around talking to some kids but I looked and saw Maddie was sitting on her own, I walked over and sat next to her at her table.

“Why aren’t you sitting with others”, I ask and she looks up at me.

“Because they think I’m weird”, she says and continues drawing but looks up at me then back down and again and again.

“Why do they think you’re weird”, I ask and she looks at me and puts her green pencil down.

“Because I believe in things, they don’t think exists”, she says then goes closer to me.

“What are you doing?” I ask.

“Looking at what color your eyes are”, she says.

“Why?” I ask.

“So I can draw them”, she giggles I try look at her drawing but she hides it.

“I’m not done yet”, she mumbles. I sigh and wait.

Then she hands me the picture, it was a boy sitting on the chair looking like he is talking to a class but.. his shadow looked like.. peter pan.

At the bottom it says in messy handwriting..

I really like the story it was interesting it seemed like Robbie was peter pan he says peter pan comes to this world…maybe he is peter pan.

I look up at her and she smiles, “You think I’m Peter Pan”, I gasp.

“You did say you were from neverland”, she giggles..

~End of flashback~

I shake my head smiling, how could I forget that.. Obviously she forgot about it.. Before I knew it I hear lost boys waking up..

“It’s time”, I whisper I get up and pick Maddie up and walk out to camp, the lost boys look at me oddly.

“What’s going on”, Felix asks.

“Maddie’s leaving” I say with a straight face.

“What!” they all yell.

“It’s to dangerous our love in dangerous her being here will get her killed boys, and if you have a problem with it then you can come with me and I will leave you in the enchanted forest alone, to fight for yourselves”, I growl, and they all look down..what’s happening to me?

“That’s what I thought”, I say and walk off, I hear rustling behind me and I turn and see Felix.

“What do you want Felix”, I say.

“TO say goodbye to Maddie, you gave us NO CHOICE! None! She left us without us even knowing we would never see her face again! You say your unselfish by not keeping her here, how about being selfish by keeping her all to yourself, you could of told us! Hook! Her family! You’re taking her away from us! We could have protected her Pan!” Felix yells at me.

“NO YOU COULDN’T! I yell back.

“You don’t understand Felix! Maddie deserves a normal life! One that doesn’t involve magic! She was born in another world! If you were really her family or friend you will let her go, it not just hard on you Felix it’s hard on me, fuck, its killing me inside. I won’t be the same no, but people need to know that they can’t mess with me, I’m protecting you all, now go back to the lost boys”, I say and walk off.

At this point tears were coming down my face and I bit my lip trying not to let sobs out, I look down at Maddie, to see her in a peaceful sleep.

I walk to see Hook’s ship is out, I walk to the docks and throw a bean in, “I guess this is it Maddie your last time on Neverland the next time you will see this place is in a story book”, I tell her I hold her tight and jump in the portal.

***

I arrived at the castle, not bothering by guards and walked straight in to see Regina she turns and smirks at me.

“I see you are ready”, she says.

“Yes, when does the curse start where do I place her”, I ask and gulp.

“Anywhere in the enchanted forest is fine, it will be cursed at soon”, she says and I nod.

“Good luck I guess”, I mumble and walk out.

As I walk along in the enchanted forest, I smile to myself.

“I was going to bring you here you know, I was going to take you to see more magic. Even though you can’t hear me and won’t remember this but, don’t lose the magic that is inside of you, that bring joy to everyone, that my love is true magic.

I find a tree a gorgeous tree with big roots that has a hole at the trunk for someone to sit, I place her down and look at her. Her slight pale skin glowed, and her long eye-lashes closed, her perfect shade lips were screaming at mine to kiss her. I leaned down and placed a warm sweet kiss on her lips on last time..

“I’m sorry, Maddie”, I whisper then get out my last magic bean..

Maddie POV

“I’m sorry, Maddie”, I hear him whisper, they didn’t relies that I could hear them, everything. I was screaming at myself to wake up! My eye lids started to open when I see Peter jump in the portal.

“PETER NO!” I scream running to it, but it was too late.. He was gone.

“No”, I whisper hot tears sliding down my face.

“I-d-d-on-nt-wa-ana-le-le-eave-y-you”, I said between sobs.

I look behind me to see purple clouds coming to me, I hear screams and my eyes widen. Is this what Peter meant? Am I going to die?

I didn’t bother running, I didn’t.. I just sat there helpless..

“I love you Peter Pan” is the last thing I say.

The purple mist covers me and my vision fades and I drop to the ground..

***

Peter Pan POV

As I arrive back I see.. Hook.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” he yells at me.

“What do you mean what have I done! I gave her a better life, you should know that this place wasn’t safe for her, sure she is a pirate and lost girl but do you seriously think that will stop my enemies and yours from getting to her!” I yell.

“Don’t try turn this on me Pan, you didn’t even let me say goodbye to her! she is practically my sister and you ripped her away from us, don’t think for a second that we are ok, that we are ‘friends’ because everything that happened the niceness is completely gone, we are enemies now Pan just like before, just like in the books. I. Hate. Peter. Pan” he growls then heads to the ship.

I sigh, and look at Neverland, everything isn’t going to be the same. Everything is going to fall apart again.. she saved Neverland but..what if it needs saving again.

Don’t be ridicules Peter, everything is fine.

“Hello Peter”, I hear I turn and gasp.

“Shadow?” I whisper, “What are you doing here I thought-“

“Thought what? That I was gone? Peter Pan you have no idea what you’ve done, you practically gave an invitation to the dark side to come back, to fill your broken heart”…

*******************

Ooooooh!!!

I’ve done it again.. my bad hehe so how did you like this chapter? It kind of gave you more of what Peter wants and feels.

I really liked writing this chapter but the next couple chapters are gonna be REALLY FUN! To write because well.. dang it I can’t say! Hehe

So comment and vote and check out my youtube channel Mads Madness! And subscribe!

Cya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 4.6K 44
kind, generous, thoughtful, gentle bloody demon, monster, ruthless, merciless can she handle his wrath? can she handle the pain, the tears, the suffe...
234K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
195K 4.9K 32
Adaline Brazier, a twenty year old twitch streamer, has never really made any friends online, let alone fallen in love. When she finally gives in to...
956K 16.4K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...