☀︎︎𝕄ℂ𝕐𝕋 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤☀︎...

De ratticus_catticus

Literally what the title says. I am sorry to say that this oneshot book is discontinued. I don't know if I'll... Mais

💭 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 💭
☀︎︎ Beach Day ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ☀︎︎
༄ Shivers ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ༄
𓃠 Runaway Cat ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𓃠
♫ Are You Bored Yet? ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ♫
☹︎ Beg ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ☹︎
🔥 𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑 🔥
☠︎︎ Ghost Hunting ~ 𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 ☠︎︎
➪ Rain of Arrows ~ 𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 ➪
𓁹 Stalker ~ 𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 𓁹 Part One
❣︎ Boba Tea ~ 𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 ❣︎ Part Two
🍄 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝑵𝒐𝒕𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 🍄
❥ Stood Up ~ 𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖 ❥
🌀 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒍 🌀
✔︎ Mr. Beast Nerf Challenge ~ 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝 ✔︎
🐤 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒚 🐤
꧁ Hotel Pool Encounter ~ ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 ꧂ Part one
꧁ Hotel Pool Encounter ~ ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 ꧂ Part two
♒︎ Mini Cruise ~ ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 ♒︎
⬛️ 𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒃𝒐𝒐 ⬜️
☽ Group Sleepover ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 ☽
㋛ Face Drawings ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 ㋛
𖦹 Forget Me Not ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 𖦹
🐝 𝑻𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐 🐝
✍︎ ︎Tutor ~ 𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 ✍︎︎
❀ Bees and Bouquets ~ 𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 ❀
💿 𝑻𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒕 💿
𖧷 Stubborn ~ 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪𝕀𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕥 𖧷
🐽 𝑻𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 🐽
♡︎ Little Piglin ~ 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 ♡︎ Part One
♡︎ Little Piglin ~ 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 ♡︎ Part two
🐐𝑱𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒕 🐐
☠︎︎ Car Accident ~ 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 ☠︎︎
🎸 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒃𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒕 🎸
❦ Dark Chocolate ~ 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 ❦
᯾ Pocky ~ 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 ᯾
❣︎ Lovejoy ~ 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 ❣︎
⭐️ 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒛 ⭐️
☾ 2 AM Visits ~ ℙ𝕦𝕟𝕫 ☾
❤️ 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒅 💙
𖦹 Close Call ~ 𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕜 𖦹
🔲 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒐 🔳
☼ Backrooms ~ 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕠 ☼

☠︎︎ Five Nights ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 ☠︎︎

148 5 4
De ratticus_catticus

Y/N - your name
Includes: Dream, Sapnap, George, Karl, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Ranboo, Quackity, Niki, Phil, Jack Manifold

TW/CW: Blood, swearing, slight gore, scary themes

For people that don't know, Fundy's name is Floris.

The reader is Ranboo's sibling - she is 6'1", Ranboo being five inches taller. They are twins. This is a platonic sibling oneshot :D

In this oneshot, Ranboo's name will be Lucas. I think it fits him, and I like it. If you think his name should be something else, feel free to imagine it as such.

This is the second longest oneshot I have so far and it's turned out pretty spicy. Hope you enjoy! :)

~<☠︎︎>~

They all get out of the vehicles, facing the run-down building with their recording phones and GoPros in hand.

Lucas, Y/N, and Clay were all wearing masks, Lucas his signature sunglasses as well, Y/N mimicking him with her mask its own design, and Clay one of his merch hats; a black one with a white smile.

He had done an eye reveal months prior, so he didn't bother covering them.

"You ready to do this, guys?" Clay asks, turning to the thirteen others, including Y/N.

"Slightly worried..." Karl says, earning a pat on his shoulder from Nick.

"A'ight, everyone recording?" Alex calls, earning nods from everyone. "THEN LET'S GOOO-"

They all start toward the front doors of the abandoned establishment, some of them more worried than others.

There are fourteen people here, yet some of them still feel unsafe.

Y/N looks around at everyone, and one of the most worried-looking people here is Tommy.

He never much liked scary things or anything to do with horror, so Y/N felt kinda bad. She loves scary stuff.

She couldn't relate to him, but she tried to empathize.

Y/N places a hand on his upper back and rubs it around a bit as they walk with the group, attempting to soothe him a bit. He seems a little calmer, though he's still freaked out about the fact that they were about to enter a location where potential dangers that they know nothing about might lurk.

Toby and Lucas seem to notice his apprehension and gather around him, shielding him in some sort of way. Tommy feels grateful for that, but still nervous.

When the group nears the front entrance, they see that there are chains around the handles.

Clay had thought ahead and brought bolt cutters with him, figuring that there'd be chains holding an abandoned place shut.

He clamps them on the chains and breaks them off, letting them fall to the concrete below. He looks back at the group, and then turns to open the doors.

He pushes one of the doors open, revealing the inside of the establishment.

It was almost pitch black, with some light flowing through cracks in boarded up windows. There was dust everywhere.

"Woah..." mutters Y/N, looking around at all the stuff in the abandoned building.

The floor is checkered black and white tiles by the entrance, and the rest is black carpeting with colorful confetti patterns all over. There are random papers and debris spread on the floor, along with a charming little coat of dust.

This place hadn't been touched in years.

They were most definitely the last group of people to even touch this place.

"This place is creepy as hell." Phil mutters.

"No shit, Sherlock." Tommy snaps, probably the most freaked out in the group.

"This wasn't a good idea, coming here." Jack says, a slight tremble in his voice despite the small smile on his face.

When they walk past the dimly lit entrance area, they walk into the dining room. It's the biggest room in the establishment. It's much darker than the entrance, almost completely blacked out.

They walk a bit further, looking around at the dusty place. Y/N hears the muttering of the rest of the group behind them, but slightly walks a bit ahead.

Y/N turns her flashlight on, pointing it at the ground in front of her, activating a bright beam that reveals the head and torso of a beaten animatronic staring back at her.

Y/N yells, falling on her ass and crawling back, eyes wide as she kept her flashlight still aimed at the lifeless bot on the ground.

Lucas runs over, crouching at his sibling's side. He looks over at the lifeless animatronic.

"Holy-" he almost swore under his breath, catching himself.

He turns to his sibling and helps them up.

"What the hell is that?" Alex says, approaching the bot.

He crouches in front of it.

"It looks like a fox..."

"Hey, like me!" Floris exclaims, earning laughs.

Alex touches the animatronic's face, touching the black metal eyelid that was half closed. He pushes it up with his pointer finger, opening the eye more. The other eye was covered by a black eyepatch.

"Careful, Alex." Y/N says, warily eyeing the lifeless hunk of metal on the carpet.

"Yeah, yeah."

He continues to touch it, attempting to lift the eyepatch. It complies, squeaking on small rusty hinges.

After a few seconds of studying the bot's face, from the pointed ears full of holes to the sharp teeth in the snout, the dull yellow eyes slowly turn to "look" at Alex.

His eyes widen, standing and taking a step back. The eyes stay there, gazing at where Alex once crouched in front of it.

"What the fuck-"

Alex gets cut off by a loud clattering sound in one of the rooms in the back of the building.

The group looks at each other, all slightly worried.

"Uh... maybe it was just a rat..?" Floris attempts to ease the tension, but to no avail.

"A rat, my ass." Tommy mutters, earning a giggle from Toby. "More like a fucking dinosaur."

"It's okay, Tommy. I am a bit scared, too." Niki comforts him and he smiles at her, silently thanking her.

She smiles back, feeling Will stand next to her.

"I'll protect you!" Will dramatically wraps his arms around Niki, Tommy, and Toby, squishing them in a hug.

That earned laughs, including Tommy. Poor thing was too scared to admit.

Once Will releases them from their agonizing confinement, Y/N wraps her arms around Tommy in a hug. He hugs back, albeit hesitantly.

"You're fine, Tomathy."

He chuckles at the nickname she gave him, relaxing a bit.

They part, one of her hands still on his shoulder, looking back into the blackness of the establishment.

"Should we split up in groups?" George suggests, earning a glare from a couple people. "What- like, two groups, both of seven people?"

Clay has a thoughtful look on his face, considering it.

"Not a terrible idea..." Clay says, looking around. "Does everyone agree to this?"

He gained a couple nods.

"Alright. Whoever wants to be in a group, group up. Both consisting of seven people."

Y/N immediately sticks with Lucas, Tommy, Toby, and Niki. Will joins, and so does Jack, and last Floris. Phil wanted to join their group, but wanted to keep it as even as possible, so he stayed with the Americans plus Alex and George.

All the other people grouped up, everyone here ready to explore.

"I guess that's eight people and we are six people." Clay says. "Oh well, six is still a big group. Won't hurt. We ready?" Clay calls, earning nods- some vigorous and excited, some slow and nervous. "Alright, we meet back here later on, say... in an hour?"

"Sounds good." Will replies, starting to walk off in the opposite direction Clay's group went.

Y/N's group walks past the lifeless animatronic on the ground, not without her eyeing it cautiously.

She has a feeling something here isn't right.

Oh, how right she is.

As they walk, they come across a large wooden stage that was half as tall as Lucas, with two black silhouettes standing atop it.

Y/N and a few others shine their lights to reveal what looks like a brown bear and a purple bunny. They're both worn and beaten, full of holes.

On the wooden floor next to them, there was a pale spot in the shape of what looked like webbed feet to their right of the bear. The spot was lighter in comparison to the dirty stage, so something must have been moved. Maybe another animatronic?

...wait. Nobody had been here in years.

Who would have moved a lifeless animatronic?

Y/N gets chills at the thought and immediately tenses up next to Tommy. He seems to sense her apprehension.

"I don't like this. Not anymore." she mutters, hugging herself.

Tommy glances at Lucas, feeling the same way she did. He pats her head.

"It's okay, shortie. Everything's fine." Tommy says, earning a glare from Y/N.

"You know very well that I am only two inches smaller than you! Don't be getting all cocky!" the hot-headed girl replies, forgetting about the pent up nerves from this creepy place.

Tommy grins, seeing as it worked. He pats her shoulder, looking up at the bots on stage.

"Is it just me, or is one missing?" Jack says, alerting the group.

"Yeah, it does look like it-" Will gets cut off by Tommy.

"Shut up, don't say that!" he screeches, hugging himself.

Jack lets out a nervous laugh.

"I mean, am I wrong?! Look at the spot on the wood and look how these two are placed. It just looks like there's a missing piece!" Jack points out, not helping Tommy's situation.

"I don't think you're making Tommy any less scared, Jack." Niki says, scratching the back of her head.

Tommy would usually retaliate and say he wasn't scared, but a big man, but this time he said nothing. He's quieter than usual, and the reason is blatantly obvious.

"Let's keep going. This is scary as fuck, but I am kinda curious to see more." Floris says, walking slightly ahead. We follow him, shining our lights every which way, taking in the dark atmosphere of this place.

Suddenly, Floris trips on something that he failed to light up with his light, and lets out a line of colorful swears on the way down. Will shines his light on what Floris tripped on, yelling when he reveals a fourth animatronic, this one lifeless on the ground like the first one they saw. This one looked like a chicken, faded yellow felt covering the metal that had holes and dents in it.

"WHAT THE FuCK, HOW MANY OF THESE ARE THERE?!" Tommy yells.

"Hopefully this many, and no more." Toby replies, grimacing at the metal corpse before them.

Floris hurriedly gets up and wipes dust off of himself, turning his flashlight to where he had been walking before he tripped.

"This place is huge..." he says, wondering how many more rooms and hidden crevices there'd be. Niki comes up beside him, along with Will. To their left, there is a door labeled "BACKSTAGE" in bold letters. It is right next to the stage.

Will and Floris share a look, Niki immediately knowing what they were thinking.

"No, guys, no-" she attempts before both morons approach the ominous door.

"Ohp, well, there they go..." Lucas says, earning a laugh from Y/N.

"I wanna see what's back there, too." Jack says before he follows, earning a glare from Niki. Y/N puts a hand on her shoulder, shaking her head with a small smile.

"I am curious too-"

"Oh, Y/N, not you too-"

"Don't worry, Niki. I am not going in the room, I just wanna look around the corner."

"Tell us what you see." Lucas says, earning a nod from Tommy and Toby, who are on his right.

'Bunch'a pusses...'

"Alright." Y/N approaches the now open backstage door where the other three guys were. She hears muttering as she gets closer. When she gets to the door, she sees the three guys standing over something.

"Guys? What's up, anything unusual?"

Will turns to her, beckoning her over. She looks back at the trio outside the room and turns to walk further in to see what the guys were looming over. When Will and Floris part to make room for her, she sees what they had.

It was an older animatronic- a yellow bear, of sorts- sitting against the wall, slightly slouched over. There was also a table in the corner, a lifeless endoskeleton lying on top of it.

"What the hell..." Y/N mutters. "Lucas, guys! Come see this!"

The last three of the group hesitantly enter the room, seeing what everyone else was seeing.

"What the fuck?! I thought there were no more!" Tommy exclaims, running a hand through his hair.

"You never know how many could be in this place." Toby mutters.

"Auuohhhh, stop iiiit! You're giving me shivers and you're not helping!" Tommy hugs and rubs his arms, and Toby starts apologetically rubbing his back.

"Let's get out of this room..." Niki says, turning to walk out with everyone trailing behind her. Y/N stops in the doorway, taking a last unsure glance at the yellow bear and the endoskeleton before walking out.

The group walks around some more, finding an arcade room in the back, finding a labeled set of keys on the way... for some reason.

They walk back to the meeting spot, seeing that the other group wasn't there yet, so they decided to wait.

Nobody seemed to pay any mind to the clean spot on the carpet, right next to them.

The other group gets back, Alex in the front. The groups start telling each other what they found, some interesting things, and some not so interesting. Alex looks past the rest of the group at the floor and immediately looks concerned.

"Uh, guys?" he says, most of the group still chattering. "Guys!" he yells, silencing them. He points to the clean spot on the carpet.

"Something was laying there, before!"

Floris' face immediately drains of color, and floods with recognition and fear. He nods.

"It's the fox..." he says, everyone turning to him. "...the one that I said looked like me, do you guys not remember the big-ass thing on the ground an hour ago?!"

Clay and Will look at each other, faces drained of color.

"...did someone come in and move it? Please tell me someone diverted from one of the groups and moved it." Y/N says, earning slow shakes of the head.

"Everyone in our group was together, everyone was accounted for. We explored the bathrooms and other rooms like closets and stuff. We saw a small stage with purple curtains... it was empty. Nothing else interesting, but we were kinda screwing around to pass the time. Nobody went over here, I'm sure of that." Clay says, Will following with something similar.

"We found the stage, which had a purple rabbit and a brown bear. There was one missing from the stage, but it was on the floor next to it. It was a yellow chicken, I believe. We found a room labeled 'backstage' and found another bear, yellow this time. Next to it was a metal skeleton on a table. We looked around some more, finding an arcade and a set of keys, but nothing else. I remember all eight of us in my group talking at some point, all of us were together through that-"

Will is cut off by clanking noises coming from one of the back rooms. The group looks at each other and back at where the sound came from, completely still and frightened.

"Something is here..." he whispers the obvious, but nobody dares snark about it, too frightened and concerned to. "Something is here and it has been here for a long time..."

Suddenly, a blinding pair of white lights and louder clanking sounds emerge from the bathrooms at the other end of the room, in the right corner. The lights grow taller, seemingly hunched over, before? As they lift, they reveal a slim and battered silhouette, slightly lit by the beams of light from the group's flashlights. As he stands up straight, numerous popping and cracking noises sound from across the large room. He makes a growl noise, further freezing everyone to their spot.

When he growls, his eyes change from a pearly white to a deep blood red. Not a good sign. The bot steps closer, step after step. He makes heavy noises as he walks, the carpet muffling them some. He is looking right at the group, growing faster the more he walked. He's almost speed-walking, now. He's close enough for one to tell he's the fox we saw.

Suddenly, another noise sounds from behind the group, this time. They turn to look, seeing a tall, wider silhouette hunched over the entrance doors, and another pair of blinding eyes as it turns to look at the group. One is red, and the other is blue. Jack would have made a joke about that had they not been in grave danger at the moment. The bot by the doors is the chicken. She seems to have blocked the doorway out. HOW ARE THESE THINGS SO SMART, ALREADY?!

The chicken starts approaching the group, along with the fox which was rapidly advancing.

"Run..." Clay says, inching away from the rapidly-approaching animatronics. "RUN, YOU IDIOTS! HIDE!" He runs around the edge of the room past the stage and toward the arcade, some of the group following him and some diverting off into different directions to find somewhere to hide.

As Y/N runs past the stage behind Lucas, her eyes catch the bear on the stage... the rabbit no longer there.

The bear's eyes are alight white, following her as she runs. She feels her blood run cold.

She turns back forward, only to slam into something metal, but soft. She falls on her back, groaning in pain. She had dropped her flashlight and her glasses broke off, but she doesn't care at the moment. She looks up to be greeted by the big purple bunny. His red eyes gazed down at her. She didn't know if it was the dizziness making her eyes play tricks on her, but she could have sworn she saw the purple thing smile at her. It made a chill go up her spine.

The bunny took a step toward her, as she crawled backward, trying to get away from him.

The clanking noises never stopped, still approaching whichever unfortunate soul was left in front of the bunny. Y/N looks up, seeing two other animatronics looming over her. Everyone but the two bears and endoskeleton.

The bunny reaches down for her, but she ducks under his hand and runs off, toward the bathrooms. She didn't know where else to go.

She makes it into the very last stall, hiding in the corner between the tiled wall and the toilet. It offers at least some cover, even if it isn't much. Her heart still races from within her chest.

What freaked her out more was that it was dead silent. It was like that for several minutes, and she did not want to move. She felt safer here.

Suddenly, there's a muffled thump on the tiled floor at the entrance to the bathroom. Y/N's breath hitches, her body going rigid. She hears what sounds like ragged breathing and static muttering sounds. The static sounded like a radio failing to connect. She bends over lightly to see who was stalking her and saw a padded purple foot. It was the bunny.

Y/N puts her back to the wall behind her again, covering her mouth as the bunny gets closer. The ragged breathing and static muttering gets louder.

The movement and footfall stops right in front of her stall, and the radio static gets louder before a deep voice says something that makes Y/N's throat tighten in utter fear.

"𝚈/𝙽ℕɴ-" The voice gets cut off by more static. Metallic, rusty, rattling noises, static, ragged breathing, and her own breathing and pounding heart is all she can hear.

Y/N doesn't know if these bots can hear, and she hopes they can't.

She sits there and watches the bunny's feet, waiting to see if he would move. She didn't seem to notice the faint red glow in the stall, mainly because she was too focused on watching the feet of the animatronic.

She realizes a few seconds later, and looks up to see red orbs glowering down at her, the tall, purple bunny ears touching the ceiling. She stifles a scream, neither of them moving an inch.

"Please-... please just let me go, let me find my brother, please-" The stall door starts to rattle, the tall bunny never taking his eyes off the mortified girl. Tears start pouring out of her eyes as she covers her ears, wishing she and her friends had never come here. It was a terrible idea.

The rattling stops, but Y/N doesn't move. She hears the heavy footfall retreat from the bathroom, eventually becoming quiet again. She opens an eye, seeing the purple fuzzy feet no longer there. Her breathing slows down, and she takes her hands off her ears. She takes deep breaths, trying to calm herself.

Y/N carefully stands on shaky legs, sliding the stall lock and opening the door slowly. She peeks out, seeing an empty bathroom. She tiptoes out, walking to the bathroom entrance and peeking around the corner. The dining room is dark again, a couple discarded flashlights on the carpet along with a few GoPros. She sees the chicken on the other side of the dining room, roaming around, looking for anyone. The bunny and fox are nowhere to be found.

That thought worries Y/N, knowing that those bots could be looking for anyone else. They are.

But why had the bunny given up? Did he heed her pleading words and back off? Or did he not want to continuously attempt to open the stall door? She doesn't care, all she cares about is finding everyone else and getting to the front. Maybe if she went to the front door unseen, she could attempt to open it.

She crouches and sneaks toward the dining room table closest to her, hiding from the chicken's view. She sneaks past to the next table, to the next, and to the next until she's at the last table, the one closest to the entrance. She peeks through the chair legs under the table and sees the chicken turn away from the front, still patrolling around for anyone.

She sneaks soundlessly toward the entrance, and hides behind the counter as soon as she reaches it. She lets out the large breath she was holding that whole time, relieved to be hiding again. She peeks up and over the counter, looking around. She sneaks to the front door, seeing as there were a few of the chairs by the front were placed there as a barricade to prevent us from escaping. Damn you, smart chicken.

Y/N carefully grabs one of the heavy chairs and tries to lift it up, raising it several inches from the floor. She moves the chairs to the side, opening the doors, feeling the cool night air.

Now, to find her friends.

She turns back to hide behind the counter again for a quick breather, hearing a strangled yell not even seconds later. It sounded like Clay.

"Shit!" he yells again, seemingly in pain. Y/N rushes around the counter and looks through the doorway into the dining room to see Clay crouched on the carpet, cradling his arm, which is covered in blood. It looks mangled. There's a pair of red eyes behind him, approaching him. It's the fox. She eyes the metal hook on his left arm, seeing that it was covered in blood. Clay's blood. She needed to help Clay.

The chicken was by the bathrooms now, but she seemed to have heard the commotion with Clay and the fox, making her way there.

Y/N runs out of her spot to Clay, grabbing his good arm and pulling him up and toward the front.

"Where's everyone else?" she asks him.

"I tried to- ow, shit- I tried to walk out of the arcade room to see if any bots were outside where we hid, but the stupid fox swung at my arm. He might have been right around the corner..." He swears under his breath again as they reach the front.

"Hide behind the counter, stay hidden. I am gonna find everyone else."

"What the hell?! Are you crazy?!" He grabs her shoulders.

"Clay, listen to me! Just hide, we don't have time. You're injured and I am not gonna let you get more hurt." He sighs, nodding and going behind the counter.

Y/N runs past the approaching animatronics, leading them away from the front. They follow her, and she weaves in between tables to get to the arcade, where she knew Clay's group and some others were.

"Guys! I got Clay to the front, he's hiding, he's fine. I am gonna find everyone else and take them to the front one by one and you stay hidden here. Majority of the group are you guys, and the last few are somewhere in the restaurant. It'd be foolish to take you all at once, since it's a large group and there are three bots on the hunt, so sit tight and I will be back."

Y/N runs out again, seeing that she lost the two bots that were previously following her. The chicken is back to patrolling around, and the fox is nowhere to be seen. That is a bit worrying. She hadn't seen the bunny in a little while, now.

Albeit a bit hesitantly, Y/N goes and opens the backstage door. She sees that the yellow bear is still there, along with the endoskeleton, and she sees that Lucas and Toby are crouched behind a few boxes. Lucas' mask and glasses are gone. Their faces light up when they see her. She walks farther into the room

"Come on, we need to get out of here. The chicken is patrolling the dining room, and the fox and bunny are nowhere to be seen." Lucas and Toby's faces drain of color, seemingly looking behind her.

She sees a white glow waft over Lucas and Toby, the white turning a deep shade of red. She saw her shadow in the red glow. Her body becomes rigid and she looks behind her to see the fox standing over her. It looks like he's smiling. He raises his hook and swings, it embedding itself into her shoulder. She lets out a strangled yell, her brother and friend screaming her name as the fox drags her away from the room. They run after her, reaching and ripping her away from the brutal animatronic. His hollow head turns to glare at them, letting out a low growl. Lucas hugs his sister close, him and Toby slowly backing away as the fox steps toward them again.

"EVERYONE, RUN TO THE ENTRANCE NOW!" Lucas screams, grabbing Toby's arm tightly and running toward the entrance. They hear various sets of footsteps, both light and heavy. Looks like getting everyone out individually didn't work.

Everyone had come out of their hiding spots, all bolting toward the entrance and past the heavy animatronics that came out after them. Everyone runs to the open front doors and through them, exiting the building. Will grabs both doors, shuts them, and wraps the chain around the handles, pulling them into a loose knot to keep them closed... at least for a little while.

He backs away from the door, breathing heavily like the rest of the group. The doors start rattling, and there are loud thumps, but the doors don't open.

Will crouches on the ground and puts his head in his hands, slightly shaking. Everyone was more than ready to go, wanting to get away from this horrid place. Will stands again, turning to the group.

"Let's get out of here..." he mutters as he and everyone else heads to the vehicles that took them there.

~☠︎︎~

The injured people went to the hospital, and the others went back to the Airbnb they rented, relishing in the fact that they all escaped. Half of the GoPros were still in there, likely still recording, and half of them were here, some of the guys could take the footage and edit it, posting it anyway. It would make for some spicy content, that's for sure.

~☠︎︎~

The animatronics are still by the door, but unmoving. Then, they walk back to where they were before the group came; the fox on the floor near the entrance, the bunny on the stage to the brown bear's left, and the chicken on the floor next to the stage. Now they would wait for the next group to visit this awful place, waiting for the chance to be set free.

All of their glowing eyes turned off.

~<☠︎︎>~

4,824 words

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

178K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
408K 5.6K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...
223K 954 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
100K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...