«We'll Call It Wangxian»

Autorstwa Nico-00

Fake tears were shed, a fake funeral was orchestrated. Fake investigations were organised, a fake name was gi... Więcej

Introduction
"she won't do anything"
"messed up big time or not that bad?"
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
"I love you~"
"To the world wei wuxian, is dead"
"Does lan gege like me?"
"He is all I have"
"Marry me"
"Mo xuanyu or wei wuxian?"
"overdramatic much"
"Stop kidding"
"I'm sorry"
"Let's Play a game"
"Do you have a death wish?"
"I'm about to cut a bitch."
"I do."
"Don't you sign some papers and fuc-!"
"It's Better to hide him away than watching him die"
"what the fuck!"
"smile"
"Come on, smile for mama."
"He's coming after you"
"I would rise back from the dead to have one last dance with you."
"It's not like you tried to kill me or anything."
"But, master!"
"Why is master so grumpy?"
"Lies"
"she's coming for me."
"A place far away from here. Just you and I."
"Disappointing"
"Shameless"
"you think you can escape?"
"You don't believe me? "
"You have a driver's license don't you? I don't wanna die.... yet"
"I used red when I was nine. It was the best feeling ever."
"It's not a coping mechanism. He is just sick to his mind."
"she was there the entire time."
"death doesn't decide your fate, I do."
"In the end, is it always fine?"
EXTRA: ONE

"Burn in hell."

1.3K 107 18
Autorstwa Nico-00

TW: Blood and gore.

A week later,

"I don't have time for this. Get lost before I call the security."

Lan Wangji growled out at the unwanted guest standing near the door. Jiang Wǎnyín had tried to approach him two hours ago and it almost ended with a fist fight. If only it weren't for his older brother coming to save his husband, Jiāng Wǎnyín would have left the cabin with a broken tooth.

"Twenty trackers and Twenty different countries. Not a single fucking clue.", Lan Wangji whispered under his breath not caring the least for the new guest standing near the door. He hadn't slept a wink over the last seven days.

It was like Wei Ying had been taken right off the map.

The bags underneath his eyes were prominent for each and every single Lan cooperation employees to see. They could sense his hostility towards them. The esteemed hanguang jun who never once spoke more than a word or two, cursed out loud openly and fired who ever dared to walk inside his cabin with some news.

After all, the hostility was expected. Lan Wangji's fiance had disappeared in thin air and had left no traces of behind. Some said that the man had ran away to escape the forced marriage, some said that the man was kidnapped for money.

Either ways, the Lan's were brought down to their very end of the string after a week of endless search.

"How many places did she lure you to?", The voice of an old man, deep and husky came resonating from an distant. Lan Zhan who was too deranged at that moment did not look up and answered the question dutifully.

"Twenty countries. He isn't anywhere.", Wei Ying no longer existed in the map so did Mo Xuanyu.

"How long did it take you to confirm."

"Two days. Now get out.", Lan Wangji hissed.

Song Li Nian stared at Lan wangji with Amusement in his eyes. He did not know that the Lan's could be so vulgar when stressed out of their mind. His son who hated him more than anything in his life had approached with the morning before and told him the truth about the entire ordeal and asked for his help because of his expertise when it came to Yi ziyuan.

Jiang Fengmian was as shocked as the rest of his family when he heard about his wife's deeds. None of them really believed him at first but when Lan wangji had the proof he left them with the biggest shock of their life.

Jiang Wǎnyín was still refusing to believe the entire thing solely because of his shortcomings. He loved his mother too much to ever believe that she'd obsess over a child to the point where she'd take his everything and keep him at a blindside for half of his life.

His shortcomings led to a huge fight between him and Lan Wangji just a day earlier. If only it wasn't for Nie mingjue's expertise in handling fights Lan wangji would have left his brother in law with a broke tooth and a dislocated jaw.

If Lan wangji left the building where he had been staying for over the past three days he was sure that the media was going to eat his brains out just to earn a few violent words from him.

Song Li Nian smirked silently,

"Get up son, we're going to get your fiance back."

Meanwhile,

The distant pitter patter of the water leaking from the tap in the neat room and bright flash which left the mirrors all over the room no longer bothered him.

How long had it been? A week? A month? Wei Ying was in so much pain at the moment that the mirrors no longer bothered him, the reflection of his father and mother staring him down from the other side of the mirror no longer bothered him.

He was beaten, his wounds were patched up the very next minute. If she pulled on his hair, the very next minute she'd run her hands through his hair oh so gently and tie it up.

The bones she broke took a long time to heal. Wei Ying was sure that his knuckles were broken, Yu Ziyuan had made it clear that she did not like his glove so she had broken his fingers and pulled the glove one by one so that she can enjoy the screams that he yelled out.

" Calling for lan zhan isn't going to work out now is it? He's probably moved on."

No. Lan Zhan was not going to move on just like that. He promised him that he was going to come and get him out of this hell hole. Before everything went down the shambles, he made promise to him that he was rescue him from yu ziyuan.

"I got you food. C'mon get up.", Yu Ziyuan walked inside the basement skittishly and sat down in front of him with the tray still in her hand.

Wei Ying stared at his hands which were tied up tightly to the chair and his legs which were tied up much more tightly. It all for him to stay put from moving.

"Why?", Wei Ying asked looking down at his feet which had a streak of blood sticking on it. He had never hated the color red more than this moment right now.

Yu Ziyuan chuckled and looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Why? I think you need to add more words to it. I have done a lot of things to you."

Wei Ying chuckled along with the mockery. He did not know that his aunt was capable of making jokes at minute like this of all the time in this world.

"My mom. My dad. I remember things now. They were talking to you that day. Just seconds before they died.", Minutes before she grabbed him out of his car and put him in this cell to mould him into the very thing she wanted him to turn out to be.

Yu Ziyuan chuckled at the vivid memory the boy had. She was going to use it for her advantage.

"I asked them for you. When they denied, I did what I wanted to."

Wei Ying knew better than to cry out in rage at the woman. He knew that she was capable of so much more than what she just said. All he could do was sniffle silently and watch his tears drop down to his bloodied jeans.

"Why?"

Yu Ziyuan seemed to have the sudden urge to stay and hear hee nephew out. She smiled at the sight of the tears and blood all over his body.

"Because I wanted you. Isn't it obvious? They weren't willing to hand you over. So I did what I wanted to."

Wei Ying seemed to have realised something by the end of her sentence. No. Yu Ziyuan wasn't guilty of what she had done. Though it was all in her control he knew that she wasn't the one who was guilty.

Yu Ziyuan was just sick to her mind.

"You were so tiny, they could barely hear you breathe. You were so obvious that I couldn't help but snatch you away from them."

There was a psychotic glimpse in her eyes. Her face looked lopsided with an evil grin in it. She seemed content with whatever she had done over the past.

"Aren't you the best xianxian, mn?", She stroked his matted hair gently and tried to comfort him. All Wei Ying could do was stare down at the floor and cry silently. He wanted to get out of this hell hole. He wanted to go far away from this entire thing and have lan zhan to comfort him.

"You... You made me sick. I remember, the food you fed me, always made me sick."

"I always got a different plate, you served it to me and I-i just thought that you liked to make me food."

Wei Ying stuttered along with the bitter laugh which left his lips which has formed a pallor. He was content in living his life free of all the things that had happened in the past. But, that was certainly not happening anymore.

He was stuck in a cobweb full of secret's.

"Ah~ I didn't think you'll catch it so soon.", Her laugh took no name of dying down at all. It seemed as though she was happy with whatever she had done to him over the past years. A myriad of thoughts went through his mind when she did not stop laughing.

Was she sick to her mind? Did she pretend to be sick so that she can get away from anything.

"Oh, xianxian. Now that you know the truth. I'll just tell you everything alright? It's not like you're going to make it out alive out of here.", Wei Ying chuckled upon hearing that. If there was one thing that he was confident about then that was the fact that he was going to make it out alive out of here.

He had to live. There was so much more worthy living for him out there. He and Lan Zhan had their fair share of arguments but, thet still loved eachothers more than anything.

"I had been poisoning your food from the moment when that Lan wangji asked me if he could move in with you.", She sounds sadistic, clad in her infamous purple coloured dress and with the smile of the devil. Everything about his aunt just made a lot of sense now.

"The last dose of poison was a day before you fell down the stairs. I should have taken you back afterwards but, that cop came back all of a sudden.", She whispered through her gritted teeth as she mentioned some cop. Her nails dug into wei ying's neck; they penetrated his skin and blood spewed out of his neck in no time.

Wei Ying could not bring himself upto scream or hiss in pain. He was too far gone and sucked into an oblivion. It was as if the entirety world had forgotten about him at that minute, it was something which yu ziyuan had always wanted for him.

She wanted him all for herself. She wanted him dead but, still breathing. She wanted to groom him, she wanted him to be someone whom she could control with every single aspects.

The mirrors weren't what scared Wei Ying anymore. It was Yu Ziyuan.

_______________________________________

Idk...like two more chapter's I guess? How do you think Lan Zhan will find wei ying?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

28.5K 2.2K 65
Lan Wangji, second young master of Gusu clan who considered as a cold person, carries a secret about his identity and a past , which come once again...
16.4K 1.6K 25
Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage will not happen........The person whoever lan wangji marries die....that is,first partner of la...
73.4K 4.6K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...
235K 12.4K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...