Art is Fleeting, My Little Bo...

By AwesomelyNinjaness

What if Deidara had a little sister? What if he loved her like he loved his art? What if she was like her bro... More

Art is Fleeting, My Little Bomber, Un. (A Naruto fanfic!)
First day! Chapter 2
3 years later..... chapter 3
Team time!! Chapter 4
The Start of The Bell Test Chapter 5
The bell test.. is a teamwork test, chapter 6
The end of the bell test!! Chapter 7
Hospitals, Hair, and hissy fitting Uchiha's. chapter 8
old drunk men and clay mice chapter 9
Travelling to the wave country!! chapter 10
A Boat Ride, a Sob Story and a Demon of the Bloody Mist!! Chapter 11
The battle continues!! Chapter 12
It's the end. Chapter 13
The tree exercise! Chapter 14
Fights, forgiveness, friends, enemies, and answers. Chapter 15
Training complete!! Chapter 16
Battle's at the Bridge chapter 17
The ice Mirror's. Chapter 18
Bridge of Dreams. Chapter 19
The Awakeing, Tombstones, and a Sobby Goodbye. Chapter 21
The Suna and Iwa Team. Chapter 22
The letter! Chapter 23
New and Old friends Chapter 24
The Challenge. Chapter 25
EMIKO ANSWERS!!!! (Not chappy, sorry!!)
The Rookie Ten Reunited. Chapter 26
The First Chuunin Exam. Chapter 27
The Next Exam. Chapter 28
The Forest of Death. Chapter 29
The Snake and The Snake Nin. Chapter 30
The Snake VS The Little Bomber. Chapter 31
Dreamstate, Flashback and a Letter. Chapter 32
The Curse Mark. Chapter 33
The Confusion Of The Little Bomber. Chapter 34.
Kabuto the Spy. Chapter 35
Boys, Letters and Preliminary Exam's. Chapter 36
The Battle Between Old Friends. Chapter 37
The First Friend. Chapter 38.
Training Month Starts Now. Chapter 39.
Letter's All Around. Chapter 40.
Art is Fleeting, Art is Eternal. Chapter 41
Boy Friend's past and Boyfriend's worries. Chapter 42.
Double the Reveal. Chapter 43
Decisions and Plans. Chapter 44
The Third Exam Starts. Chapter 45
The Revenge Obsessed Obitmaru. Chapter 46.

Life is a bang. chapter 20

18.2K 523 177
By AwesomelyNinjaness

You’re the only one who answered the question, so thank you!!!!!!!! and you get another deication. Two in a row!!

************************

Chapter 20

“Sasuke! Naruto! Emiko! Don’t lose to a guy like that!” Sakura’s voice travelled to us. I shook my head.

“Useless, yet again. I am going to hold this over her head if she calls me useless again,” I muttered to myself. Preventing me from hearing what Kakashi told Sakura. Oh well, I was making a promise.

I heard Zabuza start to laugh after I spoke. “The boys still don’t have the mental strength to suppress their emotions and kill someone,” I snickered at that. Kakashi didn’t say me. Good thing too. “That boy knows a ninja’s agony quite well. He is different from Naruto and Sasuke. Emiko is different from them all. She would kill because of her art, and not think of it,” He called over to me, and I rolled my eyes at him.

As much as the sound bad, its true as art is fleeting. Of course I am going to do whatever for my art. It’s my connection to Dei-dei too.

“That’s correct; a real ninja is not trained in a peaceful village like yours. You can’t experience the most important thing to a ninja, the experience of killing,” Zabuza stated his opinion and I sighed. I’ve got to agree to Zabuza. If my brother wasn’t an s-rank criminal I would have been like them. Well maybe not, because I would have been in Iwa.

“Then, then what are we going to do Sensei?! Emiko can’t use her explosives here,” Sakura pointed out to Kakashi, and I clenched my good hand. She’s right.

I looked back out of the mirrors to see Kakashi ready to pull his forehead protector up. “I’m sorry, but I’m going to finish this quickly,” Kakashi told Zabuza, sounding dead serious.

Zabuza chuckled at Kakashi. “Sharingan, eh? How unoriginal,” Zabuza cooed at Kakashi, and I tensed. Using the same trick twice sensei. Not a good idea. I’ve figured out bits of how the Sharingan works, do you think they haven’t too? Hell, Haku realised that my explosives come from my hand. But didn’t know I can’t work the clay in my other hand too, luckily.

Zabuza then shot forward and attacked Kakashi’s hand with a kunai that was on his forehead protector. My eyes widened as the kunai went into his hand. Sakura shouted Sensei as it happened.

“Even if you say that it is unoriginal, are you still afraid of my Sharingan, Zabuza?” Kakashi taunted Zabuza. I smirked. It seems he is. Heh. Like Haku is scared of my explosives it seems.

“You’re not supposed to show your master jutsu more than one time to another ninja,” Zabuza pointed out, and I rolled my eyes. That’s what’s great with my explosions, they surprise people with the mass of the attack!

“Be thankful, you’re the only one who gets to see this eye more than once,” um, what about your students, sensei? “And there will not be a third time.”

Zabuza laughed once. “Even if you can beat me, you can’t beat Haku,” Zabuza bragged. “I’ve taught him fighting jutsus since he was a little boy. I’ve taught him everything I knew. And he proceeded to improve his own jutsus. As a result, he was able to produce results in any difficult situation imaginable. He threw away his belief in a heart and a life. He is a fighting machine labelled as a ninja. On top of that, his jutsus surpass mine. He has that dreadful ability, the kenkei genkai. I got myself an advanced tool. His different from the scrapes you carry! And that girl, Emiko, is the closest to him, but even she has responsibilities here and can’t use her kenkei genkai, without hurting someone,” I winced. That’s true. If only no one was here and off this bridge. I could do something.

“Just because I screwed up the first time, doesn’t mean I’m going to quit,” Naruto said suddenly. My head snapped towards him. “I’ll try as many times as I need to!” Naruto shouted and I smirked as I saw Sasuke and Naruto standing up.

I slowly stood up and I glared at a Haku in a mirror. “Right, Naruto!” I cheered, ready to test my new speed. Without the training weights to dodge Haku’s needles the best I can.

Naruto then did hand signs. “Shadow clone jutsu!” Naruto exclaimed as more Naruto’s appeared.

“Stop it!” Sasuke shouted at Naruto.  I moved my legs into a better position to move. I may not be able to see him, but I can do my damn best to out run him.

When the Naruto’s started to jump at the mirrors, I ran. I ran around the mirrors. And everything… froze. My eyes widened. I could see Haku attacking Naruto at the speed!

I saw start Haku move in front of Sasuke, and threw needles at him. But I moved and grabbed the back of Sasukes shirt, and I pulled him away in time.

I then started to run dragging Sasuke with me, slowing down considerably with Sasuke in toe. I couldn’t see Haku that much anymore. He was going faster than me. When Haku stopped, I returned to where Naruto landed on the ground.

I let go of Sasuke, and I put my hands on my knees. I can’t keep up that speed with my stamina. I’m used to standing still most of the time with my explosives doing most of the work.

I watched Naruto sit up, shouting. “What the hell!” okay, if I could hit Haku with an explosive while I’m running it should be able to do something. “One more time!” Naruto exclaimed, doing the hand signs again. “Shadow clone jutsu!”

I went to run, but Sasuke grabbed the back of my shirt before kicking up some water. My eyes widened. Did he see something when I was running?! I looked at Sasuke in shock. Is he getting stronger in a battle?

“You still don’t understand that it’s futile?” Haku called out to us. My eyes went to a haku.

Then the Naruto clones started to disappear. What is Sasuke seeing that I’m not? My eyes widened again. I see. The water in the air is moving back and forth. Stupid Haku, he should have kept the mirrors brightening up. Is he really thinking so little of us? Well, that’s going to be his down fall!

Suddenly, I felt needles hitting me again. I yelped in pain. Trying not to scream. I heard Naruto and Sasuke yelling in pain too. When it was over, I flew back and I slid against the ground. I forced myself to sit up, and I saw Sasuke and Naruto doing the same next to me.

I could hear Zabuza talking again, but this time I didn’t care to listen. He was bragging about Haku all the time, it was annoying.

Suddenly, Naruto ran towards the mirrors doing his jutsu. “Shadow clone jutsu!” I put my hands on the ground, slowly getting feeling in bad hand, before taking off.

When I was running. I saw Haku jumped out of a mirror and the Naruto clones in mid-air again. My eyes widened as I saw a fire ball heading towards Haku. So, Sasuke does see something. A blur, maybe, but it’s enough. His eyes are better than mine.

Haku dodged the fire ball, sadly. So I made an explosive come out of my hand mouth and I threw it at him while running. Haku threw a needle at it and I ran for it before he threw one at me. Sasuke used yet another fire ball jutsu at Haku, this time, it singed him.

The clones slowly poofing away as this happened. When Haku returned to his mirror. I moved to Naruto and Sasuke’s side as Naruto fell to the ground.

I knelled at Naruto’s side, looking over him. Naruto slowly stood up and I followed suit. I took a few deep breaths to catch my breath.

This is going somewhere. I looked at Sasuke and I saw him smirking. I rolled my eyes but smirked all the same.

“Damn it we were so close!” Naruto exclaimed, and I nodded my head in agreement.

“Yeah, if the guy didn’t see my explosives coming, he would be nothing but art, um,” I answered and I clenched my good hand.

“Naruto, Emiko, can you still move?” Sasuke asked of us. We looked over at him. I nodded my head. My face grim though. I’m using a hell of stamina keeping up this speed. I grew too used to my training weights.

“Of Course I can! I’m still okay!” Naruto yelled at the Uchiha. I looked over at Naruto. He is losing chakra levels, and I know it. He might soon be forced to use the power of the Nine tails.

“I’m fine. Use me for what you need, Sasuke,” I told him.

Sasuke looked at me, something flashed across his face before he looked at a Haku. I moved myself in a ready position.

Sasuke started up his fire ball jutsu hand signs. Before speaking to Naruto and I. “Naruto, Emiko, run!” my eyes widened for a second. “Get out of here and attack from the outside!” Sasuke ordered both of us.

“Okay!” Naruto and I told him at the same time.

Then I took off. I heard Naruto do the same. The mirrors got really bright. So I ran to another way, knowing that Haku would use it. He is going to bright the mirrors again; he is going to use it. And I can’t see through that.

I headed to another gap and then I saw red from Sasuke fire ball. Heh good going Sasuke. Sasuke can see Haku.

I heard Naruto and Sasuke grunt in pain. I didn’t listen. Then I saw Haku in front of me. He tried to hit me, but I blocked. Great. Tai jutsu. My worst.

Haku tried to kick me. Then I caught it with my bad hand. I yelped in pain. Before I let go and flipped back. Landing next to Sasuke and Naruto.

I looked at Nauto and Sasuke. Sasuke was knelt on the ground and Naruto, slowly stood up. I took deep breaths. I rubbing my bad hand. It was slowly getting better though. So that was a plus. I can move it now.

“Damn it!” Naruto growled and I dropped my hand to my side.

Sasuke pulled out a senbon. Looking at it before talking. “That was good,” He stated, and my eye twitched.

“Good?! Sasuke, I know you have a duck’s butt for hair, but I think it’s affecting your brain. Because we couldn’t get out!” I exclaimed. “I should just let loose a C3.”

“Emi!” Naruto exclaimed disapprovingly. I rolled my eyes.

“I wouldn’t do it, I’d kill everyone. Plus. You should know more then anyone, that I don’t have the Chakra for that, and it has to be made beforehand,” I explained. Rolling my eyes again.

“Emi, Naruto! Let’s do it again!” Sasuke ordered us. When did Sasuke call me Emi? Only Naruto calls me Emi.

“Okay,” Naruto and I said together. I looked at Naruto and he looked at me.

Then we both looked at the mirrors. I moved a bit, ready to run. Then I took off. I heard Naruto and Sasuke run. Sasuke joining us this time.

I heard Sasuke and Naruto get hit by needles by their yells of pain. Then I saw more come at me. I jumped dodging them with my speed. More came at me. I dodged again. Suddenly I heard a scream. I froze for a second, but it was enough for Haku to throw some needles at me, and hit me with them. Making me fly back. I yelled in pain as I hit the ground on my back.

Sakura! I put my hands on the ground beside me and I forced myself up shakily, into a sitting position.

I looked around and I saw Naruto and Sasuke not to far from me. Sasuke was kneeling, and Naruto was flat on his stomach.

I pushed myself towards them. I heard Naruto mutter Sakura’s name. I rolled my eyes.

“If Sakura didn’t get hurt, she is going to be when I get my hands on her. Her stupid scream made me get hit,” I hissed out threw clenched teeth.

“I’ll do some about this,” Naruto groaned in pain, pushing himself up. Naruto… how can he do this? When we were standing all the way up. “Let’s do this!” he shouted, before putting his hands in a hand seal.

He focused his chakra. I saw it spin around him making my hair fly around me a bit. Naruto shouted in concentration, before pushing off towards a gap in the mirrors as fast as he could. My eyes widened.

I saw Haku near where Naruto was. But Naruto did a back flip away from him before Haku could kick him away. Naruto started in another direction. Haku following him within the mirror’s.

“Naruto, behind you!” Sasuke yelled at my best friend, before Haku threw needles at Naruto.

Naruto turned around just in time to be hit by the needles. Naruto flew back and landed on his side. I closed my eyes, and I took one deep breath. Ignore the pain. Like when I have an explosion injury if I get too close to an explosion.

I opened my eyes in time to hear Haku speak. “It’s impossible to get out of here, I can assure you of that,” Haku told us my eyes narrowed. Like to see you stop us from trying.

“Oh shut it, nothing will stop us from trying,” I growled out, pulling out a needle and throwing it at the ground.

Then I ran to Naruto’s side, Sasuke following me. I put myself in front of Sauske and Naruto. As Sasuke knelled next to Naruto.

“Can you stand up, Naruto?” Sasuke asked Naruto, I looked over my shoulder at them. Naruto was moving to push himself up. “Don’t waste your chakra like that anymore. That’s what he wants us to do,” Sasuke warned Naruto.

“And he wants us to tire out, don’t forget that,” I called over my shoulder. Sasuke looked at me. His eyes narrowing when he saw I had put myself in front of him. I rolled my eyes.

Naruto pushed himself to sit up. “I know…” He muttered, before promptly passing out.

“Naruto!” I yelled, moving to his side. I rested my hand on Naruto. His breathing is a bit laboured. “Damn it! He used so much chakra in his shadow clone jutsu, that last bit pushed his limits,” At least he didn’t touch the nine tail’s chakra.

I looked at Sasuke as he stood up. He faced a mirror, his whole presents looked deadly. I pushed myself up off the ground. Looking at Naruto briefly. Then I looked away and looked towards the mirrors too. Focusing my chakra into my hand mouths where the clay was still in. Making them into E2’s. I will end this!

“I will put an end to this now,” Haku warned Sasuke and I. I yelped when Sasuke pulled my arm, and put me behind him.

Sasuke suddenly grabbed a needle and then blocked them all! What?! This is insane! He is improving in battle.

When the on slot was over he kneeled on the ground. Looking at Naruto. “Stand up, idiot!” Naruto twisted over a bit, until he was on his bottom.

“I know. Stop being so annoying!” Naruto exclaimed. So Naruto didn’t pass out, huh.

Suddenly, more needles were thrown. Sasuke blocked the needles. In the attack, he knocks Naruto away from being hit and I just dodge the needles. But hit by one… on my good hand! Great. But it’s useless.

I bit my lip, as I focused the clay to move from my now bad hand to my slightly better hand. My body feeling odd at the sensation.

I looked up and I saw that Haku had disappeared. What the hell?! “Where? Where did he go?” Sasuke asked out loud. Looking around frantically. I did the same. “Naruto, Emiko! You better not faint! I can’t cover for you two any longer!” Sasuke shouted at us. My eye twitched.

“Oi, Sasuke! You haven’t done that for me! I’m handling my own!” I snapped as Naruto muttered about not needing his help, then fainting. My eye twitched again. “You jinxed that, Sasuke,” I pointed out.

“Looks like that boy can’t move anymore,” Haku’s eerie voice sounded above us. We both looked up. There he was, his needles raised ready to strike. “Wonderful. You both move very brilliantly,” Haku’s reflexion then was in a mirror at our side. “You move a lot, but I will stop you with the next shot.”

I have no idea who was talking about, but it doesn’t matter. Haku threw needles at Sasuke. Sasuke moved to the side to dodge. I ducked to the ground.

“Movement, reflexes, and situation analyzation ability. All that should be worn out!” Haku told us, as he kept moving from mirror to mirror, his needle rose in different ways.

Then, I felt an arm around my waist as Haku threw needles. Then I was air born. When I hit ground. I looked. I saw Sasuke set Naruto down. It was his arm around my waist. I slip his arm away from me. I looked up into his eyes and I saw.

“Holy jashin. Thoughs eyes,” the sharingan!

“Sharingan!” Sasuke exclaimed, and I started to shake. Those freaking eyes! I took a deep breath. Calming down with the breath.

“I see, so you possess a kenkei genkai ability. Two in the one squad,” Haku called out and I smirked.

“Those damn eyes. I wonder… doujutsu and kinjutsu. How well will they work together, eh. Sasuke?” I asked, and he looked at me. He smirked.

“Emi, don’t get in my way. I want to finish this,” Sasuke ordered me. My teeth clenched together. Forcing myself to nod my head. As I did this. I saw… at my feet. My scope! I moved as quickly as I could and I put it in place. I sighed in happiness. But it didn’t last long.

I saw Haku moving towards Naruto. I saw Sasuke shot towards him. He intercepted Haku, pushing him back. But before Haku could throw the needles at Sasuke. I was in front of him pushing him away, using my speed. Getting the hits. I dropped an E2 to the ground, knowing it would got to Haku. As I started to feel really dizzy.

I heard a gasp, “Sasuke, Emi. You did it!” Naruto yelled, in happiness. Before I coughed landing on my knees. I saw blood hit the ground.

“Naruto you idiot!” Sasuke shouted as I felt a hand on my back. My arms went weak. Then they buckled.

Someone’s arm went around my waist and pulled me from hitting the ground. I felt that I was in someone’s lap.

I looked up. I could see Naruto and Sasuke’s face, hovering over mine. I rolled my eyes. “You both look… so stupid,” I coughed.

“Emi! Your, your, your…” Naruto choked up. I looked at him with a smile.

“Promise me… I’ll go with a bang? You know… where my clay… is,” I asked of Naruto. I saw a tear drift down his face. I felt one run down mine. “Sasuke… if you ever… no… when you meet… him… tell him to somehow… get a messge to my brother… say… I love you… and sorry… from his little bomber…” I forced out as much as I could.

“No! I am not going to lose another person, Emiko!” Sasuke snarled at me. “Why did you do that?!”

“You called me Emi before… call me that… Emiko is for… people like Sakura…” I stated. He glared at me. “Dark-“ but I was cut off by a coughing fit.

“Emi, please. Just live,” Sasuke begged me. I smiled at him.

“Naruto, Sasuke… life… is a bang!” I did a hand sign. Then BOOM!

**********************************

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah hahaha, I wouldn’t do that to you guys, or would i? hahaha.

So, only one person answered my question. Sad face :( oh well.

I got another question and please answer it, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question time!!!!!!!!

Who has a good idea for a E explosion?? If you have one, tell me it and I might put it in the story!! And I am being serious. I’ve got a few but I’m coming up with a blank now. Well, looking foreward for you ideas. Until next time on Little Bomber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.8K 29
[Name] Matsuri grew up in Iwagakure with her best friend Deidara. People usually mistake her as his younger sister due to she had the same color as h...
112 0 9
The most feared girl in her village, Yui spends most of her days alone. She was shunned from a very young age, only because she held a power: inhuman...
32.5K 750 18
Y/N Uchiha has been an outcast ever since she killed her entire clan, except for her two brothers. She has been in the Akatsuki for quite a while now...
475K 18.1K 37
Kakashi has a younger brother who had defected after the chunin exams, yet he doesn't know the reason why he would ever make such a decision. But lit...