Managing the Rockstar

By rleg0810

"Well that's the problem, love. It's not always what we expect is it?" He asked me lighting up his cigarette... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 31
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 28

335 17 1
By rleg0810

After the palace we got some lunch and walked around the grounds and area until it started to get dark. The doorbell rings with our food, neither of us feeling like going out after such a long day.

"Can you answer that P? Jim is calling."

I go to answer the door while Harry takes the phone into the other room. That's weird. Maybe just wants quiet. I try to keep the suspicious thoughts at bay. Harry isn't Dan.

Harry comes back in as I'm taking the food out of the bag.

"What did Jim want?" I ask opening my salad.

"Nothing important. Just checking in seeing how were getting on."

"Did you tell him horribly? Worst trip ever." I say laughing as he comes behind me, wrapping his arm around me.

"Really? That's vastly different from what you said a few hours ago. Should I tell the Duchess she was horrid?"

I turn in his arms and face him. "I would murder you in your sleep. Do you think Jim is suspicious?"

His lips purse and he sighs. "Probably but Jim doesn't care about problems until they exist. Even if he caught us in the act, if no one else knew I don't think he'd do or say anything." He laughs. "Honestly, he adores you so much I think he would do anything to keep you."

I smile knowing he's telling the truth. It makes me feel a little more at ease knowing Jim's in our corner. Well to an extent. We still have to keep it secret.

He leans down and kisses me, keeping his arms wrapped around my lower back. I feel his hands open and start to lower until they are on my butt. He gives a quick squeeze before releasing me and stopping our kiss.

I'm partly disappointed but also grateful. I don't want our first time to be quick lunch sex. I have plans for later.

"Let's eat I'm starving." I say as I place my hand on his chest. A subtle stop in our activities.

He smiles and gives a quick nod. "So I made reservations at Le Gavroche. It's a proper French place, bloody delicious. We can get all dressed up and get absolutely pissed on expensive wine."

I laugh taking a bite of my salad. "Sounds wonderful except I don't have anything fancy to wear in case you forgot."

He breaks into that mischevious smile again. "Well I may have had Candy send out for a few dresses...and shoes. And accessories." He laughs. "She sent pretty much everything you need. You can keep everything if you want."

My eyes light up in excitement before I smack him. "Are you kidding me?" I pull him into me and give him a kiss. "Can I see it all now?"

He laughs and rolls his eyes. "Fine. So impatient."

He grabs my hand and we walk to the guest room. He pulls open the closet door which reveals three dress bags, four boxes of shoes and two small shoulder bags, both looking chic and expensive. I reach for the bags and see they are YSL bags, one black and one beige. Jesus. I think these are like two grand each.

I look at the shoe boxes that say Stuart Weitzman. I don't even know who that is which means they are probably also expensive.

"I'm afraid to look at the dresses. I'm not keeping any of this everything is way to expensive."

"P." He takes the dresses of the hangers. "None of this cost me anything."

He lays the dresses one by one on the bed.

"What do you mean?" I ask as he starts to unzip the first one.

"I mean most designers give away stuff to celebrities to get exposure or get in their good graces. They send me something I like, I wear it and get photographed wearing it...it flies off the rack."

"Okay but none of this is for you. It's for me. I'm no one."

He turns to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "You are not even close to being no one. Not to me."

He kisses me deeply and I melt into him. I wasn't expecting that.

He breaks our kiss and turns back to the second bag. "Also you don't have social media so you don't know this but uh people have started to take interest in you."

"What? I mean I know the lunch thing but still?"

"Always. Not really linked to me anymore, people think you're hot and a mystery...which makes you hotter." He says unzipping the last bag. "I'm going to step out while you try everything on. I haven't seen any of it and I want to be surprised."

He's the sexiest adorable man ever. "Ok." He kisses the top of my head before leaving, shutting the door behind him. I take out each dress and marvel at how beautiful they are. I would have never chosen these dresses for myself which makes it more exciting. Candice has amazing taste and she did not fail me on any of these choices.

The first was a metallic gray turtleneck dress that was basically a second skin. It was sexy and chic without really revealing any skin but my legs. The second was kind of shaped the same as the first but it was nude and black lace type thing. It had some black sequins to give it a little shine. It was gorgeous but I decided to go with the last one I try on. It's a longer black dress and plunging sweetheart neckline that stops just below my knee but the slit goes pretty high up my thigh.

Both of the shoe boxes ended up being thigh high boots that would have went with any of the dresses. Each dress also had jewelry attached to the hanger that Candice must have chosen specifically for each dress. For this one she chose these beautiful black feather looking earrings that has gold on the edges and thick gold band bracelet. It was going to look so good. I would need to buy her so many coffees for doing this for me. Well for Harry for me. I still couldn't believe he organized this just for me.

I put everything back in the closet and walk out to the living room. Harry is sitting on the couch watching Downton Abbey rerun of course. I plop down next to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

He kisses my forehead. "Got your outfit squared away?"

"Mmmhmm. Candice is a genius." I say as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"That she is but you'd look stunning in a paper bag P."

I turn my head slightly to look at him. "Thank you." He kisses my forehead again before I settle back in. "Soo do you watch Downton Abbey every-time its on or.."

"Shh. Lady Crawley is about to say something cheeky."

I roll my eyes and smile, relaxing into him to watch.

***
A few hours and ridiculous amount of personal prepping on my end, we are finally ready to go to dinner. Harry made me get ready in the guest bedroom, insisting on being completely surprised. It also meant he didn't see me put on the sexy lingerie I bought either.

I stared at myself in the mirror and couldn't believe what I had transformed into. This woman looked like luxury. She looked every bit deserving of the affection from Harry Winters. I also could never afford to keep up this appearance and kind of felt like a fraud. Like Cinderella playing dress up for the night. Maybe if I dressed like this before Dan wouldn't have cheated.

I shake my head, angry at myself for thinking that. It wasn't my fault. But I wasn't completely blameless...I could've tried harder. I guess my choice of the big t-shirts and sweatpants to bed weren't really a turn on...

I sigh and put the black purse on my shoulder, completing my look. This is the kind of girl Harry deserves and that is just what I will try to keep on giving him.

I'm so nervous it feels like a first date. I take a big breath in and release it before I open the door.

Harry's eyes immediately snap up from his phone. He puts a hand on the counter and the other over his mouth, before dragging it down his chin. "Wow. You look...well you look absolutely breathtaking. Beautiful. Lovely. Stunning. All the words P."

He walks over to me, my cheeks flushed from his reaction. The best reaction I could hope for.

He puts one finger under my chin and lifts it slightly so I'm looking at him. "I am an incredibly lucky man to have you, you know that right?" I nod slightly.

"Good." He kisses me lightly. "Don't want to smudge the lipstick. Well not until later." He gives me a wink and releases my chin. "Right. Okay off we go before I cancel the reservation and keep you here to myself."

"We could always eat desert here." I say, as Harry takes my hand.

"Oh I fully intend to mon cheri." He says lightly slapping my ass.

So do I Harry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
223K 4K 19
Meet Isabel. She gets along with most people, not super popular but she's not a wallflower either. Isabel doesn't need anyone else in her life not to...
4.6K 311 42
The S.U.N. and The Peter Pan Project or the day I woke up in somebody else's bed... My name is Maya, I'm seventeen and I've grown up with my brothers...
Mess By S Martin

Teen Fiction

10.4K 441 32
"I'm not good for you, Scott." I say, my voice sounding louder than it did in my head. Scott rubs his face in exasperation and groans before turning...