Troublemaker | Station 19

Galing kay goonerscribblesox

When the arrival of the youngest member of the Bishop family, Maddie, turns up at the station, skeletons come... Higit pa

{Cast & Characters}
1. Arrival at 19
2. Home sweet home
3. Exhaustion
4. Sour Mood
5. Escape Act
6. Grounded
7. Staying At The Houseboat
9. Hero
10. PTSD
11. Oh Mother Dearest
12. Sick Day
13. Reunited
14. The World As We Know It Now
15. Our Fallen Hero
16. Tiger on the loose
17. Moving In
18. Bringing Up The Past
19. Probie Sullivan!
20. Victims
21. Wrongful Arrest
22. The Aftermath!
23. The Chase Is On
24. It's Too Early To Say Goodbye
25. Too Soft
26. Memorial Service
27. Unwanted Guest
28. Pushing Her Luck
29. Uncle Mason
30. Back To Italy
31. Hospital Trip
32. Confessions
33. Recovery Begins
34. Date Night
35. Unforgivable Actions
36. Unfamiliar Face
37. Anxiety
38. Leaving For Italy
39. Late Night Fears
40. Confrontation
41. Mood Swings
42. Reconnected
43. Teenage Trouble
44. It's Wedding Day!
45. Fallout Of Events
46. Happiness Doesn't Last Long
47. Turmoil
48. Awaiting News
49. Other Side
50. Awake
51. Nobody Likes Hospitals
52. Welcome To The Family
53. Wrapped Up In Cotton Wool
54. Recovery
55. Surprise Visitors
56. Show Some Respect
57. Back To School
58. Violence Doesn't Get You Anywhere
59. Birthday Wish
60. Who Doesn't Like Fireworks?
61. Rise From The Ashes
62. Celebrate!
63. Celebrate! pt.2
64. Fear
65. Truth Comes out
66. Seattle Heatwave
67. Maybe One Day
68. Are We Ready To Try This Again?
69. The Beginning Of A Downward Spiral
70. Sneaking Out, Again!
71. Testing The Limits!
72. The Calm Before The Storm
73. Devastation
74. Grief Stricken
75. Depression
76. Late Night Hospital Visit
77. Therapy
78. Feelings
79. As The Bells Ring, Blood Is Shed
80. Diagnosis
81. The Truth Hurts
82. Homophobic Slurs
83. Burnt Turkey
84. Accept That Its Over!
85. Actions!
86. Deep Trouble...
87. Rose Petals And Champagne, All Around!
88. Realisation
89. Christmas Is Just Around The Corner!
90. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, Well Kinda!
Book 2 Update!

8. Risking It

5.7K 134 19
Galing kay goonerscribblesox

It had been a few days since Maddie went to stay at the house boat with Dean, Vic and baby Pru. Maddie currently was in school in her least favourite class, History, but at least she got to see Sarah so she was happy about that since they hadn't seen each other much since the party.

"So, how is grounded life?" Sarah whispered as she leaned back in her chair so that their teacher didn't hear them talking.

"Well since I have my phone it is better, I mean the fact that my sister and her girlfriend went on Vacation without me kind of sucks, but I'm staying with some of the fire fighters and it's, well actually it's pretty exhausting." Maddie told her honestly.

"What do you mean?" Sarah furrowed her brow.

"Well Dean has a new baby so she just cries all of the time, I think I will be glad when I can have my own bed back." Maddie chuckled.

"If it gets too bad then I can always ask my mom if you can crash at ours for a couple of nights?" Sarah offered.

"As much as I would like that, I really doubt that my sister would agree with it, I mean she was pretty upset about me sneaking out, so she probably wouldn't be easily won over by me asking to stay with a friend." Maddie said with a sigh as there teacher, Mrs James, caught site of them talking and looked over to them both.

"Girls, please stop talking and concentrate on your work," Mrs James said getting their attention.

Maddie smiled sheepishly and looked back down to focus on her work while Sarah waited until the teacher wasn't looking at them, and then leaned back in her chair again to speak to Maddie.

"Is that what I am now? I'm just a friend," Sarah smirked at the blonde teenager.

"Well yeah I guess so, what would you call it?" Maddie shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. I mean how many friends do you kiss?" Sarah teased. Maddie tried to hide her smile by biting her lip as she looked at the brunette.

"Only you," Maddie answered.

"I feel honored to hear that you don't make a habit of going around kissing your friends. I must be special," Sarah said playfully joking with her. "Meet me after school? We can talk more," she winked.

"I'm supposed to be grounded though, the last thing I want is my sister getting more mad with me," Maddie frowned.

"Oh come on what's your sister gonna do when she's still on Vacation," Sarah said. As much as Maddie didn't want to upset her sister further, Sarah did have a point since she was on Vacation so she couldn't do anything right now, and she could always make up an excuse of why she was back so late.

"That is true I guess," Maddie said and sighed in defeat, "Alright fine I'll meet you. Just text me a time and place," she said.

Maya and Carina were enjoying their break from work as they lay by the pool on the deckchairs with cocktails. After the first day, Maya had relaxed and taken a step-back from work for the time being.

"I feel like I don't want to ever leave this place," Maya said as she relaxed on the deckchair with a swimsuit and sunshades on. "I feel so relaxed," she added. Carina smiled as she lay beside her with a bikini on and sipped on a cocktail.

"It's the best feeling Bella. Have you heard from Maddie much since the other day when we spoke to her?" Carina wondered.

"No, not much other than when I texted her and asked if she was okay, and all I got as a reply was a bunch of different emojis." Maya rolled her eyes.

"Well at least she is still alive," Carina chuckled.

"Seriously though what is with teenagers just using those damn emojis to communicate. What is wrong with just using simple words instead," Maya said as she reached for her phone to show her girlfriend the latest text she had received from the teenager which was a pinching hand, yawn face and a love you hand gesture emoji. "Like what does that even mean?" she asked.

"At least you know that she is fine and hopefully not causing too much trouble," Carina said.

"Well Vic has been giving me updates and as far as I'm aware she has just been hanging out between the station and Dean's place other than when she is at school so I know that she isn't getting up to no good, well I hope not at least." Maya chuckled.

Maddie walked over to a park a few blocks away from the fire station to meet Sarah, the fire fighters were out a call at the moment so she figured that she could risk it since they was going to at least be a couple of hours, so she knew she had time to kill even if she was risking it.

"Hey, I'm glad that you could meet me. How did you manage to escape?" Sarah asked as Maddie walked up to the bench where Sarah was sat.

"Oh there on a call at the moment that will be a few hours so I figured that I have time for us to talk," Maddie smiled as they sat down on a park bench nearby the station.

"Damn you're risking it. That's pretty brave," Sarah said as she smirked.

"Like you said not like my sister can do much while she is still on Vacation, right?" Maddie grinned at her crush.

"I like your badass streak," Sarah said as she continued to smirk. "Well I am happy to see you even under the circumstances of you having to be sneaky about it. All I have wanted to do is kiss you again. I can't forget about our kiss," Sarah said.

Maya and Carina continued to sit by the pool and Maya couldn't help but stare at her girlfriend and admire her body and Carina caught site of her doing it.

"Are you done staring at my body now?" Carina asked her girlfriend as they continued to relax by the pool.

"I'm just admiring the view. I mean you do look very good in your bikini," Maya subtly said as she continued to stare.

"If you take a picture it might last longer Bella," Carina teased.

"I think it would look better on the floor though," Maya insisted. Carina bit her lip and smiled at her girlfriend.

"Why don't we go back to our hotel room and test your theory?" Carina offered. Maya didn't think twice about jumping up and eagerly pulling the Italian women back in the direction of the hotel.

Arriving back to their hotel room, Carina opened the door as she pulled Maya inside and immediately attached her lips to her blonde girlfriend while Maya bumped the door shut behind them.

"You're very eager to test out my theory," Maya chuckled.

Carina exhaled deeply as she smirked while she grabbed a rough hold of her girlfriends neck to smash their lips together as she used her free hand to unzip the front of Maya's swimsuit.

"Of course, any reason to be in bed with you Bella," Carina said between their make-out session.

Maya pushes both in the direction of the bed and she lightly pushes Carina down onto the bed who is looking up at her girlfriend with an excited look on her face. Maya moves to kneel down in front of her girlfriend to start and take her bikini bottoms off and pauses to look at Carina in admiration.

"Yep, they look so much better on the floor!" Maya smirked before she stood up again to climb on top of Carina who gives her a mischievous look, Maya leans down to kiss Carina and the Italian women took the opportunity to take hold of Maya's wrists and flipped them both over so Carina was now on top.

"Now this is much better," Carina said as she moved her hands off her girlfriends wrist.

Maya smiled playfully and moved her hands around to Carina's back so she could grab the strings of her bikini top to pull it undone and throw it across the room.

"It just makes it easier for me to do that," Maya said as Carina smiled and leaned in to kiss her girlfriends plumb lips as she started to trail kisses all the way down her body, she paused to look up at her girlfriend and smile mischievously as she bites her lip and then continues to press kisses on Maya's thighs to tease her.

The firefighters arrived back at the station, Vic hopped out of the aid car and called out for the teenager who was nowhere to be seen.

"Uh guys, has anyone seen Maddie?" Vic called out to the squad.

"Not since we left, please tell me that you've not lost her," Travis said with a sigh.

"Okay, I haven't lost her." Vic said and Travis looked at his best friend, "I didn't loose her. I told her to stay here while we went out on a call," Vic shook her head. "God Bishop's gonna kill me," she muttered.

"Don't panic I'm sure she's somewhere in the station, let's just split up and search for her." Andy said.

"I'll start in the lounge she usually hides out there," Dean said as he headed off upstairs.

"Yeah and if we still can't find her then we'll contact PD and Bishop." Jack said.

"That's a bit extreme," Travis commented.

"Yeah, I mean why would we contact PD?" Ben asked.

"Well you never know, teenager gone missing and all, somebody could have kidnapped her." Jack said. The fire fighters all looked at him like he was out of his mind.

"Knowing Maddie she has probably just gone out for fresh air or something," Andy said. "We look for her and if we still can't find her, then we get in touch with Bishop." She said.

"I'll text her just in case," Vic said as she grabbed her phone and send a quick text to the teenager.

Maddie and Sarah still sat on a bench as they talked, Maddie was keeping a close eye on the time, but she was just trying enjoy the moment with Sarah.

"So there is a question that I wanted to ask you," Sarah said as she looked at the blonde girl in front of her that she had thought of kissing all over again and again.

"Oh, what did you want to ask?" Maddie asked curiously.

"I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?" Sarah asked. Maddie didn't say anything but grin and kiss the brunette on the lips, "So is that a yes?" Sarah asked. Maddie nodded and placed a gentle hand on Sarah's face.

"Yes." Maddie said. "Of course, yes." Maddie caressed the brunette's face as she planted another kiss on her lips again.

"I have been dreaming off your lips on mine again ever since the night of the party," Sarah mumbled. "Now I can finally call you mine," she smiled. Maddie grinned just as her phone chimes with a text.

"Oh crap," Maddie said as she looked at her phone to see that Vic has text her to ask where she was.

"What's up?" Sarah asked.

"Uh remember what I said about them being out for ages," Maddie said as she looked between her phone and girlfriend as she nodded, "Well turns out there back already, that's Vic texting me to ask where I am." Maddie said.

"Oh that's not good," Sarah frowned.

"Damn it, I almost got away with it!" Maddie groaned as she stood up from the bench, "I know for sure she's going to tell my sister now,"

"You should probably go," Sarah said with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah I have to go face the music," Maddie said as she moved to kiss her girlfriend, "Call you later!" She said as she took off running back to the station.

Back at the station, the fire fighters had searched all around the station but had no luck finding the teenager at all and they were completely unaware of where she was.

"Alright we've looked everywhere and she isn't anywhere to be found. Have you had any response to texts, Vic?" Travis asked.

"Nope. Doesn't even say if she's read my text or not." Vic said with a sigh.

"So she might have been kidnapped then," Jack said.

"Dude, no. She hasn't been kidnapped," Dean shook his head. "Hughes, you better make the call to Bishop." He said.

"I'm dead. I've lost her kid. " Vic muttered as she reached into her pocket for her phone and found the captains number.

Maya and Carina were entangled in the sheets as they continued to make out, but they was cut off by Maya's phone ringing.

"Hold on, my phones ringing," Maya told her girlfriend as she sat up in bed and picked up her phone to see who was calling. "It's Vic."

"Do you think that something is wrong with Maddie," Carina frowned.

"I don't know," Maya said as she quickly answered the call. "Vic, everything okay?" Maya answered the phone.

"Put it on speaker phone," Maya heard jack insist in the background.

"Uh yeah sort off I guess." Vic fumbled with her words.

"What's the problem?" Maya asked.

"It seems that we may have lost Maddie," Vic told her.

"What do you mean you've lost her, Hughes?" Maya asked harshly. Carina furrowed her eyebrows in concern and sat up as she placed her hand on Mayas shoulder to reassure her. "How can you loose a thirteen year old!" She asked.

"Uh well we went out for a call and I told her to stay here and she's such a good kid so we thought that she would," Vic explained.

"Hughes this is my kid we're talking about, she is always getting herself into some kind of trouble," Maya cut her off.

Back at the station, the fire fighters gathered around Vic's phone that was on speaker as they heard their captain loose her temper quickly.

"Guys a little help please," Vic covered the speaker and looked at the fire fighters for encouragement.

"Oh no, this is all on you." Travis told his best friend as he had his arms crossed.

"Have you looked around the whole station?" Maya asked. "Checked my office and bunk? The lounge?"

"Yeah we've checked all of them places," Vic told her captain as Dean nudged her and then pointed out to the reception where they caught Maddie running in, "Captain, we've found her." Vic said with a sigh of relief.

"Thank god," Maya said as she exhaled a deep breath, "Where was she?" She asked.

"We're just about to find that out." Travis said as the teenager wondered into the barn and looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Okay. Vic, Dean, I trust that you two can both take care of her and not let her out of your sight again until I'm back?" Maya asked.

"Yes Captain," Vic and Dean said.

"Okay. I have to go. Have her call me later." Maya said as she ended the call. The team knew that she was annoyed now.

"Maddie! You had us all worried sick," Vic said as she shoved her phone back into her pocket.

"Where have you been?" Andy asked concerned but remained stern with her arms crossed.

"Um, I went for a run." Maddie bit her lip and hoped they believed the lie.

"Alright, now tell us the truth of where you actually was." Travis said. "We all know you Maddie, you don't like to run." He added.

"Okay fine I just went to meet a friend. I know I'm still grounded but, well I thought that you'd be out on call so I thought by the time you got back, I would be here." Maddie said as she shoved her hands in her pocket, anxiously waiting for someone else to say something.

Carina waited until Maya ended the phone call to speak to her. Maya threw her phone aside and exhaled a deep breath.

"What happened?" Carina asked concerned.

"My team lost Maddie," Maya said with a sigh.

"What? How did that happen?" Carina asked shocked.

"I don't know. They've found her now though. I'll speak to her later when I've calmed down. God it seems like this kid really is going to make turn grey before I'm 30," Maya muttered annoyed with her kid's behavior.

Hey!

Another chapter update, thank you all for the love on the story so far.

//

Updated.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

132K 4K 125
what if maya bishop had a little sister, that she left behind? as maya realizes all the ways her father abused her in her youth, she can't help but...
65.7K 1.6K 23
Everything has been going perfect for the Bishop-Delucas. They have two amazing daughters, work is going great, and they are ready to have another ba...
79K 2K 27
Allison's life is turned upside down when her parents kick her out of the house. Will her new found sister be able to help and protect her?
12.7K 346 43
Amelia bishop is 12- almost 13 years old and is Maya Bishops 'sister'. For the past 12 years of Amelias life she has always known Maya as her sister...