Ethically Speaking

By Kota_G

Young college student, Quincie Jackson, was only looking to finish her junior year without a hitch in the roa... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5

3.9

1.8K 67 9
By Kota_G

•- Elijah Fields -•
•Explicit Content•
-Don't Take This Down Lol-

The rest of this dinner was unbearable.

Not that I have anything against the current company. Quincie's friends are actually quite entertaining. Despite still being in college, they act like most adults I've come into contact with. They're mature, but not so much that they're dry. And they very obviously care for Quincie.

As do I.

And so for the rest of the night, we got along swimmingly.

But I've tasted the forbidden fruit.

And I can't begin to describe how badly I wish for more.

"Thank you for having me," I smile at Quincie's entourage as they all crowd around the front door. Quincie stands with her arms across her stomach as she stares at me, all doe-eyed and beautiful.

"Of course, Elijah! You're welcome here anytime," Grace smiles as she holds onto the front door.

I'm stood in the middle keeping it from closing as we bid our goodbyes.

"You'll have to bring Max down sometime, man!" Anthony pats my bicep as a means of friendly interaction.

It's safe to say when I'm not green with jealousy and damn close to ripping his head off for the way he looks at Quincie, I do rather like the guy.

I nod my head before praying these goodbyes don't last too long.

"I'll walk you home!" Quincie's tooth-perfect smile flashes and for a moment I feel stunned in place.

I've never met someone so flawlessly beautiful.

"I'd like that," I offer her an equally wide smile despite knowing my less than innocent plans for her tonight.

I finish goodbyes and Grace pawns off a Tupperware full of dinner and dessert just in case I haven't got any time this week to cook.

Not that I can complain because she has it spot on.

Once the door to her apartment is closed, I waste no time tugging at Quincie's arm as I pull towards the stairwell.

"Someone's in a rush," she giggles just as we reach the bottom of the steps.

God even her laugh is sexy without trying.

"You have no fucking idea, Love."

I lead her up the staircase before we reach my hall. She does well with keeping the pace behind me and I'm thankful for that as I start to fumble for my keys.

I can see her nearly shaking in her shoes as I finally get the door unlocked.

I had enough sense to send Max off to the overnight groomers not knowing how long dinner would be tonight. So the empty apartment gives one a lot for the imagination.

Not bothering to turn on the lights, I toss the Tupperware to the counter and turn to face my Quincie.

She's got a shy look on her face but I know just the way to wipe it off.

I quickly wrap my arms under her thighs and lift her from the ground. In the small space of my apartment, I've got her pinned against the door in seconds with my already hard cock teasing at the thin material under her dress.

A soft moan falls from her lips as I press my hips flush against her's.

"You drove me crazy all night, love. Do you know that?" I say teasingly before I start to kiss and nip as her neck. My trail of seductive torture leads down the V shape of her dress and every time I ghost over the soft skin above her dress, her legs tighten around me.

Quincie doesn't speak, and she certainly doesn't have to as I pull her from the wall.

I make my way towards my bed with my eyes locked on her as I do. Nothing can pull me away from her beautiful eyes filled with innocence. And only I get to know the woeful things those eyes have seen, or the sinful things her mouth has done.

And it drives me crazy.

I lay her on the bed and in a matter of seconds I'm on top of her.

Not wanting to rush things as much as I did earlier, I press a soft kiss to her cheek as my hand slides up her dress.

"You looked beautiful tonight," I whisper in her ear as I tease her breast in my hand.

Quincie's breath his shaking with every intake of air as she becomes completely at my mercy.

"God I'm drunk off of you, Quincie. You're absolute perfection."

And I mean every word.

No woman has made me feel the things I do. She's intellectually and physically beautiful. Her wit is charming and her body is well above a masterpiece. She's everything I've ever wanted in a woman and more.

It's unfathomable that there was a time in which Quincie was not mine. A time where I could not kiss her or touch or, or taste her.

Her skin is as soft as butter but she always smells so delicious.

My teasing hand slips lower and she shivers under my touch. I trace circles around her stomach as I whisper sweet compliments in her ear.

As I reach lower I can feel my heartbeat quicken.

"Elijah," Quincie's voice is unmistakably begging from my relentless torture. Still, I don't cave. I want to set her body on fire in ways she didn't even know she could feel.

I trap her lips in mine, finally savoring the taste of her sweet mouth. I devour her in our kiss as my tongue molds with her's. I explore every open space of her sinful mouth.

Just as she's lost in our kiss, I slide my hand underneath the thin material blocking me from her sweet spot.

As I slide my hand underneath the fabric, a beautiful moan is caught in my mouth from her pleading cries for pleasure.

I slide my fingers between her folds feeling just how wet she is for me.

"Is this all for me?" I ask as I break our heated kiss.

She reaches for my bicep and her nails dig into my arm but the pressure only entices me more.

"Fuck, Elijah," her head falls back as I finger her pretty clit.

She's unraveling underneath me with every brush against her most sensitive area. Knowing her limits, I quicken my pace. Her moans are breathy now and her eyes squinted shut with the anticipation for what's to come. She's got herself all worked up now, and the smallest touch would ignite the inferno.

But as she bites on her bottom lip, her climax nearing with every quick brush of my fingers, I can't help myself but pull away.

Her eyes, lustful and yet simultaneously annoyed, glaring up at me like I've made her mad.

"Something the matter, love?" I say mockingly.

"Why'd you stop?" Her shyness takes over and her inexperience creeps up. But I don't let my teasing falter.

I lower my lips to her ear and nip at her earlobe.

"Because, Quincie. I want my mouth on you when you come."

Her body quivers underneath me and if I knew my apartment was burning from our riled-up activities, I would think she's cold.

I push off of her and start to unbutton my shirt.

As my dress shirt falls open to my sides, Quincie's eyes drink in my body.

I never anticipated being one of those grungy old professors who care less and less about their bodies. And the way she ogles me shirtless makes me appreciative of the amount of effort I put into my appearance. Because the shy look on her face does nothing to hide her expressive eyes that are begging me to taste her.

I pull at her dress until I've got it pulled over her chest. On display for my viewing pleasure, I lean down and suck one of her nipples into my mouth.

I nestle myself between her legs so she has no way of getting her desired friction without my help.

I can tell she's on edge from not having come yet, but I want to take my time with this. She's a work of art and I think every part of her body should be appreciated.

By only me of course.

I pull away and I see she's been watching me. Her eyes are dilated with pleasure and I can't help myself.

"I know we just had dessert," I lick my suddenly dry lips, "But I'd like another taste."

Quincie's back arches against the mattress and I can't help but feel a sense of pride knowing I've driven her mad

"Yes, please!" She's enthusiastic and it makes me rock-hard.

I trail a line of soft kisses down her stomach before tugging at the sides of her panties. They slide down her legs at a slow and teasing rate.

Her body nestles into the sheets and she grabs at the pillows for leverage.

I leave soft and sweet kisses on the insides of her thighs.

"Just a taste," I tell her. But we both know well enough that the second I have her taste on my tongue, there's no telling when I'll be able to stop.

I spread her legs and am in amazement. Even in the dark, I can see her best glistening with arousal just for me.

Licking my lips in preparation, I lean forward and nearly moan just at the thought of what I'm going to do.

I slide my tongue between her legs and she quivers against my tongue.

I know it won't take much for her to reach her point of sexual pleasure, but that's not going to stop me from devouring her.

I lap at everything she has to offer and in seconds she's convulsing underneath the sinful kiss of my mouth.

Nothing has ever tasted sweeter and felt so right.

My apartment was full with her pleading cries and calling of my name. I pull myself away when she's succumbed to her climax.

Pulling my shirt from my arms, I ensure she's taken care of before disregarding it to the side of the bed. I quickly fall to her side, panting alongside her.

We're both quiet for a beat as we adjust to what's happened tonight.

With my arms above my head, I turn to face her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, hoping I haven't damaged her forever.

The corners of her lips twist upwards before her eyes flutter open.

Speechless, Quincie nods her head before turning to her side. Curling against my body I wrap an arm around her shoulders and she nuzzles into the crook of my neck.

I can feel her hot breath against my neck before her hand moves to my bare chest.

I don't want to be the first to break our sudden silence so I take to running my hand through her hair.

I can't see her face, but I can only hope she's smiling.

Just when I'm about to lift her face to meet mine, I feel her lips press against my neck.

I can feel her smile against my skin just as she kisses below my ear.

"I'm always covered in hickeys from you," she comments innocently, "I think it's only fair that you have to too."

Before I can react she's kissing my neck so intensely I'm certain she'll leave a mark.

And it drives me wild to know she'd like to stake her claim on me.

Not that she ever has to because I'm certain Quincie Jackson is it for me. Not even an "if" statement hangs in the air.

Quincie pulls away suddenly before pressing her lips to mine in a fit of passion.

I grab the back of her head and bunch her hair in my hand as I deepen the kiss. Her hand otherwise rested on my bare chest, slides down my stomach as she outlines my muscles with her nails.

Her sneaky little hand creeps to my slacks. She unbuckled them one-handed, still kissing me with a fiery passion. Her tongue entangles with mine as she traces every spot of my mouth.

She's always been a good kisser. But she's phenomenal the more she learns.

Her hand sneaks under the fabric of my slacks and boxers until she's got herself wrapped around my length.

"I've come twice tonight," she whispers against my mouth. "I want you to feel as good as I do, Dr. Fields."

She sounds so fucking innocent it makes my head spin.

She strokes my erection in her palm and I'm at a loss for words. I hate how it takes a single glance in her direction for me to stand erect and tall. She's the only woman who has made me come in my pants on multiple occasions with a little touch.

She's the devil in angel's clothing.

Quincie moves away for a moment before climbing on top of me. She's completely naked and at my viewing pleasure.

Before I can take action, she tugs my slacks and boxers from my hips. Within seconds we're both completely naked with one another.

"Quincie," I reach up and push her hair behind her ear.

"I've never felt one between my legs," she whispers before she begins rubbing herself along my length.

God, where has the sweet and innocent Quincie gone?

"I won't do anything I shouldn't. I promise."

Between lazy strokes, I can feel her best on top of me as she gets herself off without any penetration.

I've enjoyed a lot of sex in my life, I can't deny my past. But nothing has felt so raw.

Both emotionally and physically.

And we're not even having sex!

It doesn't take much for either of us to unravel with all of tonight's festivities. She's succumbing to her third orgasm of the night and I'm thankful she pulls herself away just as I release against my stomach.

Quincie smiles lazily down at me before pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

I roll her to my side so she's resting.

"I think I'm ready, Elijah."

I turn my head to her as I try to catch my breath.

"What?"

"I'm ready to have sex."

•———•

• Climax King
• Yes Sir
• Blade
• Summer of Sex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 45.3K 48
Victoria Anderson is determined to finish college and make her parents proud. Finding love isn't on her list of priorities but she can't help the att...
6.4K 374 45
She's one of a kind while they're two of a kind. How will she overcome her nightmares and chase her dreams? There's a Spotify playlist made for those...
514K 9.7K 26
Twenty-four year old, Aaliyah Hayes is a university student who's currently in her second last year of her studies. As someone who constantly strive...
10.3K 223 10
*The Title will make sense as you read the story.* Skylar Jones has always been the girl on the sidelines. Or more less hiding but her world was abou...