My Love is a Star (BTS Suga F...

By Kalliopey

Every girl would dream of dating their favorite celebrity. But if it does come true, is it really a dream wor... More

1. The mix up
2. It's a date!
3. To go? Or not to go?
4. Got stood up
5. The voice inside my head
6. Fan Meeting
7. Found you
8. Make up
9. Stay with me
10. Run away
11. Nami
12. A taste of France
13. A lovely day
14. Stay the night
15. Connect the dots
16. A night to remember
17. A love to make
18. Worth it
19. The morning after
20. Judgment day
21. A story to tell
22. Thinking out loud
23. The struggle
24. Last Minute Thoughts
25. One last look
26. The Stages of Grief
27. Denial
28. Anger
29. Bargaining
30. Depression
31. Acceptance
32. On the other side
33. The Awards Night
34. On the sidelines
35. The After Party
36. Almost
37. In a sea of faces
38. Looking into your eyes
39. Commitment
40. Right time at the right moment
41. No more goodbyes
42. Bliss
43. First Fight
44. 100
45. An end to Selfishness
46. Comparison
47. The Break up
48. The Liar
49. Walking on broken glass
50. Too Little Too Late
51. The Buried Truth
52. Crystal Snow
53. The Patch
54. Behind the Surface
55. Breeze
56. Meota Iwa
57. The Set Up
58. A Change of Heart
59. Hello Stranger
60. Stranger no more
61. Blast from the past
62. Just another dream
63. Making progress
64. The call of truth
65. Sorry
66. The unexpected visitor
67. A Tempting offer
68. The Choice
69. The Big Leap
70. All that matters
71. Arrival
72. Busted
73. Cat and Mouse
74. The Blame Game
75. The Band-aid Solution
76. Rules
77. 9197
78. A Different Drink
79. The Accident
80. A new feeling
81. Rescued
82. Peppermint
83. All in the mind
84. End-game
85. Hwa Yong Yeon Hwa
86. Shutterbug
87. Embrace
88. A Broken promise
89. Do I make you proud?
90. Crushed
91. Defeated
92. Fragile and Vulnerable
93. Let me love you
94. But, what if...
95. The Invite
96. Her
98. Rollercoaster
99. Jungkook
100. Life is indeed an irony.
101. Come Undone
102. The Wake
103. Beautiful Eyes
104. Lies
105. Longing
106. Just Pretend
107. The Storm
108. Your Eyes Tell
109. No regrets
110. Lucid
111. Gut feeling
112. The Truth Untold
113. Dive and Drown
114. The Confession
115. Déjà vu
116. The Right Choice
117. Babe
118. Make-believe
119. Coaxed
Author's note 💜

97. The Start

449 15 68
By Kalliopey

JK's POV

When the clock struck 5:15, the train started moving. There were only three people who got into the cabin right after us. A middle-aged woman seated three rows ahead and two foreigners on the far back. Despite the number of passengers, they weren't kidding at all when they said the train doesn't wait for anybody.

The first-class cabin was divided into two lanes, the two-seater on the right and the single ones on the left. I like watching the view from the outside as I drift into my own thoughts, but given this is her first time, I figured she deserved the window seat more than I did.

The moment we settled, her eyes eagerly scanned all around. She didn't even have to bat for me to notice her perfect lashes. They were genuine ones, delicately placed around her beautiful eyes making a masterpiece altogether. Does she even know how captivating she is? I should've pulled my eyes away but she already caught me red-handed.

"Is it obvious that I'm riding first class for the first time?" She giggled.

"Naah. You're alright." feeling my ears turning red. Shouldn't she be the one blushing?

"I've never ridden a train with so few people." She said, peaking at the top of her seat.

"Well, it's the first trip. People start showing during the rush hour, around 6 or 7. And I don't like crowds so..."

"Oh, I see," she said, pursing her pink lips together. I wonder how soft they would feel as my lips envelop them.

"So ... when we get there..." she started saying, giving me a self-check of where my eyes should be in a conversation. "... do we head directly to your ... grandma's wake?" I really admire her for being so sensitive to my feelings.

"Yes, my cousin will be waiting for us at the station. He's gonna drive us there."

"But isn't it ... will it be okay for me to be there?" A worried look displayed in her eyes.

"Why won't it be?" It's really hard to focus my eyes on just one part of her face.

"Well, shouldn't it be a gathering of just your family and some special people in your lives?" She bit her lower lip. I can sense where her slight uneasiness is coming from.

"Well, let's just say ... you're someone special in my life." I lightly tucked her hair behind her left ear. I did hesitate but I said and did it anyway. I felt my heart skip a beat as I saw how she reacted to my not so well-thought statement and gesture. A flustered smile formed on her lips but she quickly avoided my gaze. She nervously shifted her eyes to her hands and out the window.

I'm not taking my words back though. She needs to get a dose of the heightened tension I feel inside every time she's next to me. When we left the apartment, I told myself I'm no longer holding back. The choice of bringing her along was quite an impulsive one. But having her with me now, I don't regret anything at all. This is just the start.

Recall

With just less than a quarter of an hour to get to the station, Rozie literally just threw what she could grab into her own duffel bag and quickly changed into a pair of denim shorts and a pink tee. We ran to the elevator with one of my hands on her wrist and the other with both our bags. I felt sorry for sort of dragging her but it was also a way for me to ensure she's not changing her mind at the last minute.

She was puffing as the lift speedily took us down. She was too focused on stabilizing her breathing she didn't even notice me staring at her reflection. Her hair was left uncombed, pulled up in a loose bun at the top of her head with some strands remaining untucked. But why does she still look stunning? How can my heart flutter so much like this? What was in those pancakes I had earlier?

I can still vividly remember the first time I laid my eyes on her. It was when I unexpectedly saw her photo from Yoongi hyung's phone. At that moment, it explained why he's gone crazy over her. But seeing her in person was another story.

When I bumped into her at the airport and took a good look at her lovely face, she hasn't escaped my mind since. Her beauty wasn't the type who stands out for everyone to see. It's like a virus that strikes you once without you realizing it. Growing unnoticed inside of you until the symptoms reveal themselves. Before you know it, it's too late. There's no escaping it. What's worse is you don't really want it gone. Despite knowing the cure, you crave for more of it until it consumes you. Until the entire you become her. That's exactly what her effect is on me. But this I guess is the first time I'm giving myself consent to embrace my feelings.

She barely even caught her breath when the elevator doors opened to the ground floor. We dashed towards the exit with the guard opening the door for us in advance.

"Early call time, Sir?" He bowed to us and smiled. His mustache twitched on both corners of his mouth as he saw me for the first time with someone.

"Yes, and thank you." I shortly responded and bowed back at him. Rozie didn't say anything and just beamed at him as we walked out the door.

Sejin Hyung appeared right in front of us, speaking with someone on his phone as he leaned against the hood of the car.

I took a deep breath as I made a run-through of the lines I've prepared for this moment. But it was no use, I know no matter what I say, I'd still get the same reaction from him. So here goes.

"Hyung!" I called, as Rozie and I approached the car. With her still in my grasp, I positioned her right behind me. I don't really know. I'm trying my best to take a subtle approach before revealing my secret companion.

When he caught sight of me, he instantly hung up and took the bags off my hands.

"And I thought you were packing lightly for this trip." He placed both in the backseat.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Rozie politely greeted him, appearing right beside me. That caught me off guard and so did Sejin Hyung.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. Heading out early today?" Okay. He's still oblivious alright.

Rozie might've caught the part that my manager wasn't aware of her presence. So she smiled at him and shyly looked at her feet.

Sejin Hyung didn't mind her being unresponsive, thinking she just lives at the same tower as I am. He opened the front door for me and said, "We have to hurry if you want to catch the first train." He glanced at his phone and started responding to a message when he noticed me still unmoved. "Jungkook-a..." he urged, his fingers typing again on the small screen. But I just looked back at him, hoping he'd see what the situation really is without me needing to explain it myself.

He raised his eyebrows at me, quite confused why I stayed glued on my spot. But when he saw Rozie still standing there beside me, things started to click for him. His eyes trailed down to my hand still holding on to her wrist and his eyebrows furrowed almost instantly. I gulped. Here goes. Brace yourself JK.

He glanced at me, horrified with his realization. "Jungkook-a, what the hell is going on?"

I can see the terror in his eyes as he waited for me to clarify things.

But even if I scan my wits out, the simplest way of explaining all this is by saying, "She's with me."

He winced as I spilled the three words out. "Oh, okay." He smiled at both of us. Damn. This is exactly how I felt when I knew my dad's going to give me the scolding.

"You're with him?" He confirmed and she softly nodded in response.

"I see, I get it now. No worries." He let out a short laugh and ran his hand through his hair. He forcefully put up a smile on his lips but his eyes were already stabbing me. He's furious but he didn't want her to know. But with the vibe he has right now, the show he's putting on isn't working.

"Can I talk to you really quick?" He put my hand over my shoulder and pulled me a few steps away, breaking my grip on her.

"I just need to say some things before you two head off." He told her from afar, flashing his scary smile again. She was aware of what's going on for sure so she just nodded one more time and dug her hands into her pockets. She took a few steps away from us so as not to overhear the conversation.

"Now." His hand was still placed on my shoulder but felt a little heavier this time as if pinning me to the ground. "Care to explain some more?"

"Hyung... I..." He didn't even let me finish.

"Since when did you start dating, Jungkook-a?! How did you... How did you even sneak her in there? Has this been happening for a long time now??!"

"Hyung, I can explain everything when we get back. We need to get to the station now." If we just had enough time, I would've told him everything he wanted to know. But we just have to go. And I don't want to risk Rozie backing out at all costs.

The disappointment on his face was clear as crystal. Over the years, he never got tired of telling me how lucky he is to be assigned to me. Apparently, all the other managers have been through a lot of headaches because of the members. From covering up their dating hullaballoos or concealing disagreements that have gone bad with other idols. They took care of everything before the management even found out about them. They've all been through that but not me. Besides the car accident, I didn't cause trouble. I always do as I was told.

But now, it's like his world just crumbled down.

"God, I know it was just about some time before you took after the others."

"Hyung, it's nothing like that."

"Then was it then? When Bang PD learns about this, he's gonna wrap his hands around my neck. Do you want me to lose my job?!" He ran his hands through his hair again. His habit whenever he's trying to get himself together. "... and to think you're bringing her to Busan with you. Do you think no one will ever recognize you?!"

"That's why we're taking the first trip. The station will be almost empty at this time. We will be careful."

He smirked at me. "Looks like you got it all figured out then. Aish. Jungkook-a!" Both his hands were on his waist now. If he can strangle me right now, I know he would. He may be working for me but I've never treated him like one. He is a brother to me. Being my manager, we get to spend almost the same time as I had with the members. So this guy knows me inside and out. I've never kept secrets from him and so neither did he to me. But I guess, not until Rozie came into my life.

He glimpsed at his watch and knew we'd miss the train if this conversation gets any longer. "Fine then. But I'm picking you up when you get back." That definitely didn't have No as an option.

"Get your girlfriend into the car." He said as he went towards the other side. I can still hear him muttering to himself as he walks away from me.

When we all got into the vehicle, he drove us out of the main gate in no time. We speeded onto the highway while he took numerous glances at Rozie from the rear-view mirror.

"Hyung, geunyeoleul bulpyeonhage hajima." (Hyung, don't make her uncomfortable.)

"Geuligo jigeum nae gibun-i eotteol geos gat-a? Huh?" (And how do you think I feel right now? Huh?) He hissed at me.

Okay. I think I should just better keep my mouth shut.

I glanced at Rozie from the backseat. She had her hands together, her thumb digging into the other as her eyes stared out the window.

End of recall

The exact same thing she's doing right now. I smiled.

Feeling uneasy is okay. It's a different emotion but at least it's not indifference. The mere fact that she tagged along means there must be something there. Something mutual perhaps.

Have I gone rogue? I could be. But I think it's more of putting myself first this time around. I haven't really wrapped my mind around what happens in the next three days. My family has no idea I'm bringing along someone home with me. The timing itself isn't even ideal. But whatever. I would've lost my mind if I let her come to Daegu with that boyfriend of hers. No, definitely not on my watch.

I know for a fact that It doesn't really mean if two people are together, they're bound for good. He's just a character in a couple of chapters passing through. I, on the other hand, am the protagonist in this story who's about to be revealed.

Three days in Busan is all I need.

Rozie and I will happen. 

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 572 15
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...
5.9K 689 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...
1.9K 94 44
Will you be willing to love someone who has feelings for his best friend? 11/06/18 to 19/09/19
2K 94 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...