ππ‘π„π˜ | 𝒉. π’“π’Šπ’π’…π’π’–

By Aenjalshy0

βπ‘Όπ’π’˜π’Šπ’”π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’†π’ π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’Žπ’‘π’π’“π’•π’‚π’π’• π’Šπ’” π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’”π’Žπ’†π’π’ π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’” π’Šπ’... More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓
πŸβ†’ 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πˆπ•π„π‘
πŸβ†’ 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 πƒπ€π˜
πŸ‘β†’π–π‡π„π‘π„ πˆπ“ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃
πŸ’β†’ ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐀𝐓 π‘πŽπππŽππ†πˆ
πŸ“β†’ π“π‘πŽπ”ππ‹π„
πŸ”β†’πƒπ€π˜
πŸ•β†’π–π€π“π‚π‡
πŸ–β†’ππ„π‡πˆππƒ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄
πŸ—β†’π€πππŽπ˜π„πƒ
πŸπŸŽβ†’π€π‹πŽππ„ π–πˆπ“π‡ π‡πˆπŒ 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏
πŸπŸβ†’π€π‹πŽππ„ π–πˆπ“π‡ π‡πˆπŒ 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐
πŸπŸβ†’ 𝐀 π†π€πŒπ„
πŸπŸ‘β†’ πŒπ€π“π‚π‡
πŸπŸ’β†’πŒπ€πƒ
πŸπŸ“β†’π€π–π€πŠπ„ππˆππ† πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘
πŸπŸ”β†’πŒπ„π’π’π„πƒ 𝐔𝐏
πŸπŸ•β†’π‡πŽπ‹πƒ πŒπ„
πŸπŸ–β†’π”ππ„π—ππ„π‚π“π„πƒ
πŸπŸ—β†’ ππˆπ†π‡π“ 𝐈𝐍 π’π‡πˆππ”π˜π€
πŸπŸŽβ†’ππŽπ“ π†πŽπŽπƒ
πŸπŸβ†’π‚πŽπŒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗
πŸπŸβ†’πƒπˆπ“π‚π‡
πŸπŸ‘β†’π‚π€π“π‚π‡ π˜πŽπ”
πŸπŸ’β†’π’π”π’ππˆπ‚πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ€π‘πŠ 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
πŸπŸ“β†’π“πŽπ†π„π“π‡π„π‘
πŸπŸ”β†’π‚πŽπŒππ‹πˆπ‚π€π“π„πƒ
πŸπŸ–β†’πƒπ€π“π„
πŸπŸ—β†’π”ππƒπ„π‘
πŸ‘πŸŽβ†’π‡π„π‹π π˜πŽπ”
πŸ‘πŸβ†’πˆππƒπˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ
πŸ‘πŸβ†’πˆ π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ”
πŸ‘πŸ’β†’π“π‘π€πƒπˆπ“πˆπŽπ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπˆπ’π“π€πŠπ„π’
πŸ‘πŸ“β†’ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„
πŸ‘πŸ”β†’π“π‡πˆπ‘πƒ ππ„π‘π’πŽπ
πŸ‘πŸ•β†’π‚π„π‹π„ππ‘π€π“πˆπŽπ
πŸ‘πŸ–β†’π‡πŽπŒπˆπ„π’
πŸ‘πŸ—β†’π•πˆπ’πˆπ“πŽπ‘
πŸ•·πŸ•Έπ™·π™°π™»π™»π™Ύπš†π™΄π™΄π™½ πš‚π™Ώπ™΄π™²π™Έπ™°π™»πŸ‘ΉπŸ¦‡
πŸ’πŸŽβ†’ π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒπ‡πŽπŽπƒ
πŸ’πŸβ†’π“π‡π„ 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
πŸ’πŸβ†’π‹π„π“'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
πŸ’πŸ‘β†’π’π„π„ π˜πŽπ”
πŸ’πŸ’β†’πƒπ”πŒππ…πŽπ”ππƒπ„πƒ
πŸ’πŸ“β†’π–πŽπ‘πƒπ’
πŸ’πŸ”β†’π’π„π‹π…πˆπ’π‡
πŸ’πŸ•β†’π‹πŽππ„π‹π˜
πŸ’πŸ–β†’π‡π€π™π˜
πŸ’πŸ—β†’π“π„π€π‘π’
πŸ“πŸŽβ†’π‚π‡πŽπˆπ‚π„
πŸ“πŸβ†’ππŽπ“ 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋
πŸ“πŸβ†’π†π‹πŽπ–
πŸ“πŸ‘β†’π†π‹πˆπŒππ’π„
πŸ“πŸ’β†’π†π‘πˆπŒπ€π‚π„
πŸ“πŸ“β†’πˆπ“'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 π–π‡πˆπ‹π„
πŸ“πŸ”β†’ππˆπ†π‡π“ πŽπ”π“
πŸ“πŸ•β†’ππ‘π„π˜
πŸ“πŸ–β†’ππŽππ“π„π
πŸ“πŸ—β†’π‡π„ πŠππ„π–
πŸ”πŸŽβ†’π“π‡π„ π“π–πˆππ’
πŸ”πŸβ†’π‡πˆπƒπ„ π…πŽπ‘ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
πŸ”πŸβ†’ππ‘πŽππŽπ’π€π‹
πŸ”πŸ‘β†’π€ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐀 π‚π‘πˆπŒπˆππ€π‹
πŸ”πŸ’β†’ππˆπ‚π“πŽπ‘πˆπ€π‹

πŸπŸ•β†’π˜π„π’

7.8K 428 955
By Aenjalshy0

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
そうです
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You have bitten your lips as you get inside your classroom only to welcome by Mikey and Draken. You look at them and act normal.

"Hey, Y/n." Mikey smiled at you and wave his hands for a second. You form a smile on your face as you went near them, holding on to your skirt secretly.

"Hey. Why are you here?" You questioned. Mikey standing near the threshold while Draken's leaning on the wall frame.

"To buy something with Ken-chin." You nod slowly, pursing your lips then smiled.

"Ah hehe, okay. I just go to my seat." You chuckled and leave them. Your heart has been honestly beating rapidly that you're worried for them to notice that's why you distance yourself first.

"Y/n, let's hang out next week with Baji," Mikey said. You look at him.

"Sure. Should I tell him now for preparation?" Mikey from grinning shook his head. Your brows rose in confusion.

"Why?? Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. Why don't you go with Emma tomorrow? She told me that she's going to shop for some of her clothes, I'm sure, Hina or Yuzuha will come with her." Draken answered instead of Mikey.

"Sure. Maybe after school." You uttered and after your talk with them, they go out for a while since the class is not yet starting. You leaned your face on your palm and look outside the window thinking about you and Rindou.

Just thinking his name would made your heart flutter. You pursed your lips and breath heavily.

"I like you. Wanna be my lover?"  Rindou's hands wrapped on you. His husky voice keeps on repeating on your head.

"W-what! Are you mocking me!" You stuttered and pushed him but his arms just tighten. His naked body is sticking on you. You can feel how cold he is.

"No, darling. That answer is wrong." He leans a little closer on you. The strand of his hair brushed on your cheek.

"I give you a choice, whether's it's a yes or yes." You puckered.

"What kind of choices is that, you bastard." He smirked. You suddenly felt your body being carried by him. Your eyes widen when he throws you on the bed.

"Oh my god! What the hell." You cursed when your body slammed on his bed. You try to stand up but before you could do it, Rindou is now above you. He's both arms above your head and staring at you coldly.

"Let go of me. I'm telling you." You warned. He just smirked devilishly and shook his head.

"No way. Why don't you just agreed with me. Me plus you?  That'd be cool." You pursed your lips and turned your face on your side to avert his devious stares.

"I don't want to. My problems fuck my life and if I added you, you'd be the reason for me to fall  apart and get depressed." You said. Rindou clicked his tongue and you felt his finger went inside your shirt. It was barely touching you and you find it ticklish and sensitive.

"When your life's fuck you that much, why don't you just moan, plus me, you'd be in pleasure." Your lips parted and were shocked at what he said. Your face flushed in red. His fingers move in a circular motion on your side making your stomach shrink.

"Shut up. Stop it." You took away his calloused hand on your stomach.

"C'mon, Y/n. I'm not letting you go." With that, he lay down on your body. His weight crushes your chest and body. He took your left-hand hand and intertwined his hand. Your heartbeat so fast. He's the only guy who made your heart flutter the most for just a single move by him. He places his face on the crook of your neck.

"You're heavy! You're getting childish!" You used your other hand to slap his back a little. He didn't say anything. You closed your eyes and tried on grabbing the hand that he's holding but he wasn't letting go of it either.

You sigh and bit your lips.

"I can feel your heart palpitate so fast." He rose his head and stared at you, grinning cunningly.

"B-because I'm alive. Are y-you crazy?" He rolled his eyes and went back at your neck.

"You can't go unless you answer me." He said breathlessly on your neck that send chills on your spine. Both of you stayed silent. You can't help but listen to your heart. You're sure that Rindou can hear it either because of the silence.

"I'm just your prey. Stop playing with me." You broke the silence but he didn't answer.

"Hey ar-- ahh~" you quickly bite your lips when he nibbles your neck softly. You're not supposed to moan. You are not. He continued doing it until you felt his teeth dig down.

"You smell so good." He said and stop sucking you. You blushed and you subconsciously tighten your grip on his hand. You then felt him getting up and let you go.

"I'm going to bring you home." You watched him get up and went to his closet to get something to wear. You get up and comb your messy hair using your fingers. He suddenly became silent as he waited for you outside his room. He let you borrowed his long sleeve because It's cold outside.

After you get dressed you close the door behind you and saw him sitting on the stairs while smoking and patting the dog's head.

'He's cute' you thought to yourself and formed a smile. He peered over his shoulder when the dog barked cutely at you.

"Seems that you meet Neo." He uttered while his eyes staring at you with his usual stares. You nodded and get near them.

"Yeah, I thought he's gonna bite." You smiled and tickle the dog's chin. Rindou just stared at you while doing it.

"You're beautiful." You felt like your heart stops beating for a moment before it palpitates rapidly. You stood up and run down the stairs.

'How dare he to make my heart go crazy like this.'

"L-lets go." You timidly said and find your way to the door while you made your cheek bubbled cutely. Rindou followed you behind and took the keys to the coffee table in the living room.

"Wait for me at the gate." You didn't look back at him and went out the gate. That's it, your hands are trembling. Your heart is melting. It's just normal to you when someone is complimenting you, but in his case, it hit differently at you. You feel like being complimented for the first time in your life.

Rindou handed you the helmet but he isn't wearing one.

"Ahm, how about you?" You said. He runs his left hand to his hair.

"I'm fine." He said. You pursed your lips and hop in. You wear the helmet since you know he drives so fast than ever. You're hands wrapped around him. As usual, you're going to smell his scent. He didn't spray some perfume but his clothes smell so nice.

It didn't take so long for the two of you to reach your house.

"Here." You handed him the helmet after you take it off. You noticed that he's silent. Unlike before, he'd tease you. You know he is a walking red flag too.

"See ya." Your eyes widen when he's about to leave.

"Rindou! Wait." You grabbed his long sleeve. Your heart is crazily doing its job to make it throb even more. You gulp and stared at him.

"I...I..ahmm." he puckered and turn off the engine of his motor.

"Did you cut your tongue?"

"No, I just want... ah." You rub your temple and look at your feet. Your other hand still holding onto his sleeves.

"IfItoldyoumyanswerisyeswhatwillyoudo?"  Rindou puckered.

"What the fuck are you saying. I didn't think that you're a rapper." He chuckled. You bit your lips and stared at him, as in on his eyes.

"Yes." Before Rindou could react you quickly let go of his sleeves and run to the gate to open it, but because the gate is lock you struggled on pressing the code the reason why Rindou catches your hand. His demeanour change and you know about it.

"Why'd you run like that?" He said coldly. He tries to see your face but you prevented him. You keep on pushing your face on the side for him not to witness your flushing face.

"I...I told you... you can go home already." You stutter. Rindou shook his head after seeing you like this. He turns you around and lifted your chin. He didn't mind the hot skin of yours. He stared at your half-lidded eyes.

"Are you mine already?" He asked, "look at me." Your lips parted and your eyes are on the verge of crying. You're so embarrassed to him. You look at his eyes.

"Y..ye..s"

"Huh??" He teased. You bit your lips and nod your head.

"Yes...yes. yeah but yo--" before you could finish your sentence he planted a kiss on you. He passionately slams his wet lips on you. It was so soft that you'll always end up kissing back. His index finger is placed on your chin while you're just standing straightly, kissing back at him. It didn't last that long before you two parted. You took some breath as your lips are no longer at him.

"See you later, Y/n."  He pecks a kiss on your cheek and patted your head before he leaves with his motor. You just watched him go until your eyes don't see him anymore. As you get inside your house. A smile crept on your face and went inside your room.

"Y/n, here." You look at Emma when she handed you a new-made burger.

"Thanks." You said and accept it. The four of you walking on the street. Emma, Hina and Yuzuha. You four just spend some time waiting for the night to come.

"Thanks on the phone, Y/n. I already got my money back and I brought a new one. Taiju is in a good mood today after he went to the church, tch." Yuzuha sassily said and rolled her eyes. All of you laugh at her. You can clearly see how she hate her older brother.

"It's fine." You chuckled while Yuzuha's putting the phone inside your bag.

"God how I miss scrolling on my social media's." She said and start scrolling on her phone. Her forearm is clinging on you, so Emma at you and to Hina. You four like walking bitches around.

"Hey, I saw Chifuyu earlier. He was beaten up." You look at Hinata. "What do you mean?" Emma asked. Hina shrugged her shoulder as she pouted her lips.

"I saw his eyes getting bandaged and he does have bruises. I think he went on a fight." Emma sigh and shook her head.

"They're s--"

"OHH MY GOD!!! WHO IS THE GIRL!!" All of you are startled when Yuzuha suddenly screams loudly. The crowds even look at her but she looks like she didn't mind.

"Why are you screaming, Yuzuha?" Emma asks curiously for his sudden scream.

"I don't know, I'm just shocked. Let's go." She said. Emma and Hina just sigh while you're just silently wandering your eyes around.

While you all are in the middle of chit-chatting your phone vibrated inside your skirts pocket.

"Excuse me. Someone's calling." You look at your phone and quickly turn it off when you saw the name. You glance at Yuzuha if she is looking because your phone is on high brightness.

Your phone vibrated again.

"Answer the call Y/n, we're waiting for you at the bus stop," Hina said.

"Sure." You smiled and answer the call.

"Why are calling??" You ask curiously. A chuckled from the line made you sigh.

[Am I not allowed to call my girlfriend?] He chuckled and that made you blush a little. You bite your tongue and look up to the skyscrapers.

"Hmph. The audacity."

[Ain't you proud for having a hot boyfriend like? Most girls wish to have me.]

"Why would I be proud? I don't even think that this relationship will work especially that you're a freaking walking red flag." You licked your lips.

[I don't care. Why don't you share that your boyfriend is a haitani.]

"No way, that's not yet easy. What if you're not really serious about me? Are you insane?" He chuckled and you can hear the background's noise.

[You really want me to get serious with you. Oh my gosh, could it be my darling is in love with me.] He cunningly said on the line.

"In your dreams. You're the one who's in love with me. Why'd you even ask that we can be together? I thought I'm just your prey."

[Hmm...Why would I tell you?]

You rolled your eyes and a gush of wind blow your hair.

"Simply, because I'm your girlfriend. You want me to say that to you, huh? Your dreams are even higher than mine." Rindou laughs and mutters a curse.

[You're really are something. Gotta call you later, bye.]

"Thank god. He's gonna hang up already." You blurted out.

[I heard that.]

"Yeah right." You laugh and waited for him to turn off the call. After that, you look at your friends sitting on the bench.

"I wanna see how this relationship will turn out into a good one even though he doesn't look like to get serious and interested in a relationship like this." You mumbled before you run to your friends.

Before you could go, you received a message from him.

Rindou Haitani:

We're together privately but I'll
hunt you publicly.😗

You are still my prey.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1K 18
━━━━━━ "ya love me!" completed. angst. fluff. smut. comedy. ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§
41.1K 1.5K 27
Ω¬Ω¬ 東京卍γƒͺベンジャーズ ː Β·ο»Ώ ο»Ώ ο»ΏΒ· ο»Ώ Β·ο»Ώ ο»Ώ ο»ΏΒ· ♑⃕ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ Υ™Υ™Kill me. I՚ll gladly close my eyes if it՚s you.՚՚ εœ‹ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ ...
259K 11.1K 63
When y/n has an accidental run-in with the infamous Ran Haitani at the fair, she has a hard time trying to get rid of him. Y/n is a kind, sweet, gent...
331K 5.9K 102
❝𝐋𝐄𝐓 πŒπ„ 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 π˜πŽπ” π€π†π€πˆπ.❞ β•³β•³β•³β•³ Κ¬Κ¬π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ... ᜰ 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹 ᜰ ↳𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒/𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ—...