Teddy Bear || Assassination C...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n always has a teddy bear with him. He doesn't want to be alone without it. It was his comfort, his saf... More

ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬 + 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰
⇢︎ Chapter 0 : Prologue
⇢︎ Chapter 1 : A Useless Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 2 : A Failed Lesson
⇢︎ Chapter 3 : Baseball Time
⇢︎ Chapter 4 : The Observer
⇢︎ Chapter 5 : Preparing For A Return
⇢︎ Chapter 6 : Karma Always Comes Back
⇢︎ Chapter 7 : The Spider And The Devil
⇢︎ Chapter 8 : Chances And Attempts
⇢︎ Chapter 9 : Eye For Poison
⇢︎ Chapter 10 : An Act
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #յ
⇢︎ Chapter 11 : Pure Bitch
⇢︎ Chapter 12 : Coming Around
⇢︎ Chapter 13 : An Unwanted Assembly
⇢︎ Chapter 14 : Class Difference
⇢︎ Chapter 15 : The Principle
⇢︎ Chapter 16 : Study, Study, Study
⇢︎ Chapter 17 : Gladiator Test
⇢︎ Chapter 18 : Class Trip
⇢︎ Chapter 19 : Unexpected
⇢︎ Chapter 20 : Lost But Found
⇢︎ Chapter 21 : Kids Being Kids Again
⇢︎ Chapter 22 : The New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 23 : Upgrade
⇢︎ Chapter 24 : Things Should Stay
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #շ
⇢︎ Chapter 25 : Panic
⇢︎ Chapter 26 : Back At Home...
⇢︎ Chapter 28 : "Brothers" And Jealousy
⇢︎ Chapter 29 : Koro-sensei Vs Itona
⇢︎ Chapter 30 : Consequences
⇢︎ Chapter 31 : Let's Play Ball
⇢︎ Chapter 32 : Batter Up
⇢︎ Chapter 33 : Move Forewords
⇢︎ Chapter 34 : Best Moments Lasts
⇢︎ Chapter 35 : Our Training Teacher
⇢︎ Chapter 36 : Teacher of Abuse
⇢︎ Chapter 37 : Takaoka's Method
⇢︎ Chapter 38 : Decisions
⇢︎ Chapter 39 : Kill To Win
⇢︎ Chapter 40 : Winners Only
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #Յ
⇢︎ Chapter 41 : Pool Time
⇢︎ Chapter 42 : What's His Problem?
⇢︎ Chapter 43 : Terakasa's Time
⇢︎ Chapter 44 : A Useful Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 45 : Happy Memories
⇢︎ Chapter 46 : Study for Finals
⇢︎ Chapter 47 : Library Problems
⇢︎ Chapter 48 : Pissed Off
⇢︎ Chapter 49 : Found Determination
⇢︎ Chapter 50 : Less And More
⇢︎ Chapter 51 : Amused
⇢︎ Chapter 52 : Hello Vacation
⇢︎ Chapter 53 : High Tide
⇢︎ Chapter 54 : Vacation Gone Horror
⇢︎ Chapter 55 : Assassin's Talents
⇢︎ Chapter 56 : Smoke and Smog
⇢︎ Chapter 57 : The Devil's Deal
⇢︎ Chapter 58 : Demon-Devil Duo
⇢︎ Chapter 59 : Club Love
⇢︎ Chapter 60 : Progressing
⇢︎ Chapter 61 : Shoot, Aim, Fire
⇢︎ Chapter 62 : Concern
⇢︎ Chapter 63 : A Twisting Gut
⇢︎ Chapter 64 : Takaoka Time
⇢︎ Chapter 65 : "I Remember..."
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #4
⇢︎ Chapter 66 : Of Love and Hate
⇢︎ Chapter 67 : Home, Sweet Home
⇢︎ Chapter 68 : Grocery Run
⇢︎ Chapter 69 : Summer Festival
⇢︎ Chapter 70 : Pudding Power
⇢︎ Chapter 71 : Cops and Robbers
⇢︎ Chapter 72 : Secret Perpetrator
⇢︎ Chapter 73 : Weaponized
⇢︎ Chapter 74 : Runaways
⇢︎ Chapter 75 : Who Lives, and Who Dies
⇢︎ Chapter 76 : Fear
⇢︎ Chapter 77 : "I Hate..."
⇢︎ Chapter 78 : Married to Anger
⇢︎ Chapter 79 : Hates to Love
⇢︎ Chapter 80 : A Repeating Record
⇢︎ Chapter 81 : E Class vs Teddy Bear
⇢︎ Chapter 82 : The Reaper and the Spider
⇢︎ Chapter 83 : Reaper's Time

⇢︎ Chapter 27 : A "Better" New Student

17.9K 937 175
By Eeveelover_love

Y/n kept flinching himself awake. His head was nodding off as his chin keeps slipping off of his hand. However, he tried his best to keep awake and pay attention in class, but it was almost impossible for him.

Terakasa noticed the sleepiness of Y/n since he sat next to him, and Karma was off chatting with Nagisa so he didn't notice. His brows slightly furrowed as he had been watching Y/n try to keep himself awake for the whole school day so far.

"Oi," Terakasa called out, making Y/n flinch again, "What's wrong with you today? You seem extra tried today, that's not like you."

"Hmm," Y/n mumbled, "I'm surprised you noticed..."

Terakasa rolled his eyes, "I sit right next to you, if you didn't think that I wouldn't notice, then you're a dumbass."

Y/n sighed as he rubbed the tiredness out of his eye, "Well it's nothing, really. I just didn't get enough sleep today."

"That's your excuse everyday," Terakasa pointed out, "Be more creative with your excuse, at least."

"But it's true," Y/n yawned, "I never get enough sleep..."

Terakasa stared at Y/n for a second before turning away with a scoff, "You need to take care of yourself more. Other wise how else are we supposed to kill that octopus?"

Y/n let out a small hum in surprise as he looked up at Terakasa. Terakasa had his head turned away from Y/n so that the smaller male didn't notice the small blush on his cheek. In all honesty, Terakasa really does care for Y/n, but he won't say that out loud, of course.

"Take care of yourself," Terakasa repeated his voice lowering in a slightly calm manner, "You haven't been getting enough sleep, you barely eat anything, and you never drink water all day. How stupid can you be to not take care of yourself. Hmph, no wonder you're such a whimp."

Y/n stared at Terakasa in slight surprise. He looked down at his desk as he fiddled with his teddy that was in his lap. He couldn't help but let a small smile take over his lips. It's nice to know that someone so rough, such as Terakasa, still cared for him.

"I'll try," Y/n said, barely over a whisper but Terakasa could still hear.

"Tch..."

Suddenly, the door to the classroom slammed opened, making everyone jump in their seats or where they were standing. Some students were still on edge because of the story that Ritsu said, so now they were all on high guard, even Koro-sensei too.

A tall figure walked into the room. He was dressed head to toe with white clothing as not a single piece of skin was shown. No one could see his face as it was hidden and darkened thanks to his head wear. The only thing that wasn't white was the two red glowing eyes.

Y/n hid behind his teddy, as he slumped in his seat. He already knew who this 'figure' was, and he was scared.

Everyone was quick to go into their seats, thinking that this was the new student that everyone has been waiting for, and the student that Ritsu was talking about. The figure walked into the classroom. They raised their hand, making everyone stiffen.

POP!

A dove appeared on the figure's hand, creating a comforting sound effect. However, everyone in the class still flinched in slight surprise by the sudden use of a magic trick. The figure seemed to chuckle at everyone's reaction as they let the dove perch on their shoulder.

"Sorry, I must've frightened you!" The figure, who everyone guess was a male due to his voice, stated with a cheerful tone of voice, "I, however, am not the transfer student! I am his and Y/n's guardian! Well, I'm dressed entirely in white, so please just call me Shiro!"

Y/n's brows seemed to furrowed in slight terror and concern. His aura changed from a peaceful one to one that was always on edge. He seemed to be more scared as his eyes kept on 'Shiro', watching all of his moves in fear. Terakasa noticed this change in tension, he raised a brow at this.

"If someone suddenly comes in wearing white clothes and does slight of hand, it's pretty startling," Kayano pointed out with a small chuckle and a sweatdrop.

"Yeah, anyone but Koro-sensei would be..." Nagisa started but then turned to look where Koro-sensei was, "Why are you so scared, Koro-sensei?!!"

"And enough to use your secret liquefaction skill!!"

"W-Well, what Ritsu said was very frightening..." Koro-sensei said sheepishly as he got down from the roof of the room and back into his original form, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Shiro. And what about the transfer student himself?"

"It is a pleasure! Here a present," Shiro said as he handed Koro-sensei a Yokan, a paste dessert, "Since there are quite a number of peculiarities to his personality, as from what I and Y/n have seen, I intend to introduce him myself, if I may."

Y/n squeezed his teddy for comfort, not liking how 'Shiro', his guardian, addressed him in such a calm and playful way. There was a moment of silent as Shiro scanned the classroom. His eyes landed on a particular blue haired boy, and, of course, his own 'son'. Y/n flinched.

"Is something wrong?" Koro-sensei asked, looking down at the human before him.

"No..." Shiro stated before going back to his playful persona and turned to the class, "You all seem like good children. Thus, you will all have an easy time befriending this boy, as well. Of course, Y/n has been around him longer so please don't mind him playing favorites!"

A few students glanced at Y/n, who was sitting in the back. Y/n could feel the stares that lasted on him, he hated them. He hated being stared at, but he hated his guardian more, so he kept his eyes on him.

Shiro chuckled to himself, "That seat over there is fine, right, Koro-sensei?"

Koro-sensei glanced at Y/n, noting his uncomfortableness and how tense he was before looking back at Shiro, "Yes, it's free but-"

"Then I shall introduce him!" Shiro cut Koro-sensei off, "Heeey Itona!! Come on in!!"

Badump...

Badump...

Everyone's heart beat's could be heard in their chests. Their eyes were on the classroom door as they began to patently wait for the new student to arrive. This new student knows Y/n, so how were they going to be?

A sudden crash in the back of the class made everyone look to who created the sound. Everyone's eyes widened when they noticed that another, smaller, figure walked through the hole created in the wall. The figure stood in front of the hole as they let the dust cleared to reveal someone; Itona.

Itona's gold eyes stared straight ahead as if they were trying to lock onto a target, "I... am victorious. I have proven myself to be stronger than these classroom walls. That alone is enough..." He mumbled the last sentence.

As the dust cleared, everyone could see what type of person Itona was. His messy platinum white hair, his gold eyes that seemed to glow in the dark, and the fact that he was dry, even though it was pouring rain outside.

Itona's eyes scanned the classroom before locking eyes with Y/n, his eyes eased as he nodded towards the cowardly male, "Y/n..." He greeted.

"Itona..." Y/n reluctantly greeted back.

Itona then turned away from Y/n to walk to his seat that was the only empty seat in the classroom. Everyone had wide eyes in shock in surprise as they sweatdropped at the asshole aura they were getting from Itona. Hell, even Koro-sensei couldn't make a normal face after what had happened.

"This is Horibe Itona. Please call him by his name," Shiro stated, "Oh, and, I've spoiled him a bit. So for the time being, please allow me to watch over him."

"Hey, Itona~" Karma called out, making Itona look at him, the slightly calm look on his face, gone now that he wasn't talking to Y/n, "It's been kinda bugging me, but... you weren't carrying anything when you came in just now, right? So why aren't you the slightest bit wet, when it's pouting outside?"

Itona said nothing for a moment. His eyes glanced around the classroom once again as he then stood up, his hair creaking with the floor below as he did so. Although he was worried for Karma, Y/n knew that he could take care of himself.

"You..." Itona started as he walked up into Karma's face, "...are probably the strongest one in this class along side with Y/n. But don't worry," He petted Karma's red hair, "You're weaker than me, so I won't kill you. However, I will not protect you like how Y/n should be protected."

Karma's teasing smile turned into a deep frown. Who the hell does this kid think he is? Karma fixed his hair as he glanced at a nervous looking Y/n who was watching Shiro's and Itona's every move.

Itona began to walk to the front of the room, "I only want to kill those who are stronger than me. In this classroom, that only means you, Koro-sensei," He walked up to Koro-sensei, who was eating the paste dessert, and pointed at him.

"Does that talk to 'strong' and 'weak' refer to fighting, Itona?" Koro-sensei questioned, "In a contest of strength, you wouldn't even be able to stand in the same dimension as me, though."

"I can."

Everyone stiffen at Itona's declare as he pulled out the same type of dessert Koro-sensei had.

"Because we..." Itona started, "...are brothers related by blood."

Br...

Br...!

Br...!!

Br...!!

Brother?!!?

"Whoever loses will die, brother," Itona claimed.

"Wait... so if Itona and Koro-sensei are brothers... The does that make Y/n also Koro-Sensei's—"

"I'm adopted."

"That makes more sense..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 2.3K 8
Disclaimer We do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Yūsei Matsui, though we did change the storyli...
911K 17.6K 59
Welcome to my assassination classroom one shots~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicate whether it's a angst or a lemon in the...
2.8K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
42.7K 927 29
╰► ["𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"] "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you're...