Teddy Bear || Assassination C...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n always has a teddy bear with him. He doesn't want to be alone without it. It was his comfort, his saf... More

ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬 + 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰
⇢︎ Chapter 0 : Prologue
⇢︎ Chapter 1 : A Useless Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 2 : A Failed Lesson
⇢︎ Chapter 3 : Baseball Time
⇢︎ Chapter 4 : The Observer
⇢︎ Chapter 5 : Preparing For A Return
⇢︎ Chapter 6 : Karma Always Comes Back
⇢︎ Chapter 7 : The Spider And The Devil
⇢︎ Chapter 8 : Chances And Attempts
⇢︎ Chapter 9 : Eye For Poison
⇢︎ Chapter 10 : An Act
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #յ
⇢︎ Chapter 11 : Pure Bitch
⇢︎ Chapter 12 : Coming Around
⇢︎ Chapter 13 : An Unwanted Assembly
⇢︎ Chapter 14 : Class Difference
⇢︎ Chapter 15 : The Principle
⇢︎ Chapter 16 : Study, Study, Study
⇢︎ Chapter 17 : Gladiator Test
⇢︎ Chapter 18 : Class Trip
⇢︎ Chapter 19 : Unexpected
⇢︎ Chapter 20 : Lost But Found
⇢︎ Chapter 21 : Kids Being Kids Again
⇢︎ Chapter 22 : The New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 23 : Upgrade
⇢︎ Chapter 24 : Things Should Stay
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #շ
⇢︎ Chapter 25 : Panic
⇢︎ Chapter 27 : A "Better" New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 28 : "Brothers" And Jealousy
⇢︎ Chapter 29 : Koro-sensei Vs Itona
⇢︎ Chapter 30 : Consequences
⇢︎ Chapter 31 : Let's Play Ball
⇢︎ Chapter 32 : Batter Up
⇢︎ Chapter 33 : Move Forewords
⇢︎ Chapter 34 : Best Moments Lasts
⇢︎ Chapter 35 : Our Training Teacher
⇢︎ Chapter 36 : Teacher of Abuse
⇢︎ Chapter 37 : Takaoka's Method
⇢︎ Chapter 38 : Decisions
⇢︎ Chapter 39 : Kill To Win
⇢︎ Chapter 40 : Winners Only
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #Յ
⇢︎ Chapter 41 : Pool Time
⇢︎ Chapter 42 : What's His Problem?
⇢︎ Chapter 43 : Terakasa's Time
⇢︎ Chapter 44 : A Useful Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 45 : Happy Memories
⇢︎ Chapter 46 : Study for Finals
⇢︎ Chapter 47 : Library Problems
⇢︎ Chapter 48 : Pissed Off
⇢︎ Chapter 49 : Found Determination
⇢︎ Chapter 50 : Less And More
⇢︎ Chapter 51 : Amused
⇢︎ Chapter 52 : Hello Vacation
⇢︎ Chapter 53 : High Tide
⇢︎ Chapter 54 : Vacation Gone Horror
⇢︎ Chapter 55 : Assassin's Talents
⇢︎ Chapter 56 : Smoke and Smog
⇢︎ Chapter 57 : The Devil's Deal
⇢︎ Chapter 58 : Demon-Devil Duo
⇢︎ Chapter 59 : Club Love
⇢︎ Chapter 60 : Progressing
⇢︎ Chapter 61 : Shoot, Aim, Fire
⇢︎ Chapter 62 : Concern
⇢︎ Chapter 63 : A Twisting Gut
⇢︎ Chapter 64 : Takaoka Time
⇢︎ Chapter 65 : "I Remember..."
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #4
⇢︎ Chapter 66 : Of Love and Hate
⇢︎ Chapter 67 : Home, Sweet Home
⇢︎ Chapter 68 : Grocery Run
⇢︎ Chapter 69 : Summer Festival
⇢︎ Chapter 70 : Pudding Power
⇢︎ Chapter 71 : Cops and Robbers
⇢︎ Chapter 72 : Secret Perpetrator
⇢︎ Chapter 73 : Weaponized
⇢︎ Chapter 74 : Runaways
⇢︎ Chapter 75 : Who Lives, and Who Dies
⇢︎ Chapter 76 : Fear
⇢︎ Chapter 77 : "I Hate..."
⇢︎ Chapter 78 : Married to Anger
⇢︎ Chapter 79 : Hates to Love
⇢︎ Chapter 80 : A Repeating Record
⇢︎ Chapter 81 : E Class vs Teddy Bear
⇢︎ Chapter 82 : The Reaper and the Spider
⇢︎ Chapter 83 : Reaper's Time

⇢︎ Chapter 26 : Back At Home...

17.4K 929 551
By Eeveelover_love

The sun was setting and most of the students have left the classroom to go home. Some were hesitant to go because Y/n's was still sleeping, he slept through the rest of the day after what had happened in the woods. However, they went home anyways.

I say most students have left the classroom because Y/n was still there, and only Y/n. Karasuma and Irina had business to attend to, which meant that Koro-sensei was left to watch over Y/n and made sure he got down the mountain safely.

Not wanting to scare Y/n, Koro-sensei was in the teacher's lounge, he could hear if Y/n had awakened. He learned from his mistakes and after what happened, to be gentle with Y/n and not to be over hyper around him otherwise he will run away.

After a bit of grading papers, Koro-sensei heard the shuffling of chairs. He let out a content sigh as he got up from the desk we were sitting at. He made his way to the classroom at a normal speed so he wouldn't startle Y/n.

When Y/n woke up, He noticed that he was back in the classroom with his teddy bear in his arms. He couldn't help but sigh in relief immediately as he hugged the teddy close to him. He leaned forewords a bit and noticed that the sun was setting outside. Because of that, he jumped up and out of his seat in surprise.

Y/n looked down at his teddy as he began to remember all that had happened in the woods when his panic attack happened. He only remembered bits and pieces here and there, but one thing was clear; Koro-sensei helped him. Why did he feel all fuzzy and happy that he helped?

"Ah, Y/n, are you alright?" Koro-sensei asked in a calm voice as he causally walked in the classroom.

Y/n blinked as he held onto his teddy, "Did... Did classes end?" He hesitantly asked.

Koro-sensei walked up to Y/n, standing a bit away from him to not spook him, "Well, yes, you were asleep for the whole day. But not to worry, I have already taken all of the notes you need with extra details so that you would understand the homework better."

Y/n was slightly shocked with the calm voice Koro-sensei used, he looked down a bit while clutching his teddy, "Thank you, uh, Sensei..."

Koro-sensei hummed for a second, "Y/n, may I ask you something?"

Y/n nodded.

"Are you alright?"

"Huh?" Y/n looked up in slight surprise.

"It's just that," Koro-sensei started as he looked out the window, "It's not normal for someone your age to go into a full panic attack from just losing a stuffed toy. Is there any particular reason you think this happened?"

Y/n glanced at his teddy before looking back out the window that Koro-sensei was also looking out of, "I... I don't really want to say."

Koro-sensei turned to Y/n, after a moment of silence he spoke up, "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to. I just want you to know that, as your teacher, I will always be here for you."

Y/n clutched his teddy, "O-Oh, okay. Thank you, Sensei..."

"I understand you now, Y/n," Koro-sensei said, "And I will make sure that you will be okay this year."

Y/n sniffed as he could feel the tears prick his eyes. Without even thinking, Y/n went up to Koro-sensei and hugged him, burring his crying face into Koro-sensei's clothes. Koro-sensei was surprised by the sudden hug, but hugged back nonetheless.

"Thank you, Koro-sensei," Y/n mumbled, "Thank you so much."

Koro-sensei looked down at Y/n as he let out a short chuckle, "You are a wonderful boy, Y/n."

"Koro-sensei..." Y/n's voice broke as he was crying.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO IDIOTIC!?!? How could you lose your teddy in the goddamn woods?!! I told you, that if you're too incompetent to have your teddy bear with you at school, that I'm taking that damn thing away!!" The loud booming voice of Y/n's guardian shouted.

Y/n was on the verge of tears once again, and not from happiness but by fear. He held onto his teddy like his life depended on it, afraid that his guardian will take it away from him. He was curled up in a ball on his bed as his guardian continued to yell at him.

"You are such an ignorant child!! You're so useless!! Who are you if you can't even keep an eye on your own teddy bear?! How could you keep an eye on your target?!! Why must you be like this?? Do you not know how hard it is to raise you?! The least you could do is keep an eye on your stuff!!

"But no! You have to be selfish and only think of yourself in this household!! You are so tiring!! Just give me a break, will you?! You are such a useless child!"

"I'm sorry," Y/n muttered as he tried his best to hold in his tears, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Why in the world are you crying?!" Y/n's guardian shouted, "If you don't stop, I'm going to give you something to cry about!! GOD!! You're so annoying!! Such a crybaby I swear! Jeez..."

Y/n sniffed as he looked up and noticed that his guardian is slowly starting to calm down after, who knows long, of yelling. He still clung onto his teddy like his life depended on it as tears ran down his cheeks like waterfalls.

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Y/n's guardian muttered as he went on his knees and caressed Y/n's head, "I didn't mean what I said. I see you as my son, alright? I would never take your teddy away from you. I'm sorry kid. You know I care for you, right? Here, how about I make you (fav. food) to make up for it okay?"

Y/n hiccupped as he nodded. What else could he have done? Say no? He might get hit if he did.

Y/n's guardian gave a lopsided smile and petted Y/n's head, "That's a good boy. I do this all because I love you, okay? I'll go get the food ready now."

With that, Y/n's guardian left Y/n's bedroom. Y/n sniffed as he whipped away the tears from his eyes. He hugged his teddy close to him as he pulled his knees to his chest as he silently cried to himself.

"You really just stood there and did nothing, huh?" Y/n muttered as he whipped away his tear and looked up, "You just stood by and watched that."

Itona, who was hiding behind the doorframe, came out of his hiding spot. He heard yelling from the other room and came to check out what was happening, only to walk in on his guardian yelling at Y/n for simply losing his teddy bear today.

"What... What was that?" Itona asked.

Y/n sniffed, "Nothing, just a daily thing. The screaming, the yelling, the hitting," He rubbed a part of his back, "It's all normal. I should be used to this but I'm not."

Itona looked at Y/n up and down before sitting next to Y/n on his bed, "You really are weak."

Y/n rolled his eyes, "Gee, like I haven't heard or known of that. Thanks, Itona. Get off my bed," He stated as he shoved Itona off his bed.

Itona landed on the floor with a soft thump. However, he didn't care. He just got on his knees and rested his chin on Y/n's bed, looking up at Y/n with doe-looking eyes. His gold eyes just stared at Y/n as Y/n had no choice but to stare back.

Y/n sighed, "What do you want from me?"

"I want to protect you," Itona said bluntly, "And now I'm going to protect you wherever you go."

Y/n raised a brow, "You're getting delusional, Itona."

"No, I'm not."

"Then when are you coming to class?" Y/n huffed as he played with his teddy.

"Tomorrow," Itona stated.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened, "What?"

Itona played with a little fuzz that was on Y/n's bed as he continued to talk, "I'm coming to E class tomorrow. I'll be able to protect you now and show everyone that I am stronger than them. But I think you're getting to class first then I am."

Y/n sighed and slumped in his seat, "How fun."

"You don't sound like you're having fun, especially from earlier."

"I wonder why, Itona."

"You sound like you know why though?"

"I... Itona no..."

"What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 44.6K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
12.5K 288 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
10.3K 580 9
── 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍!𝐌𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄!𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 「 "𝐀𝐡, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧." "𝐘-𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟�...
183K 4.1K 12
An Assassination Classroom x reader. A new student had entered Kunugigaoka Junior High as a third-year student. She has the beauty and the brains but...