𝔸ℕ 𝔸𝔻𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼 𝔸ℂℝ𝕆𝕊...

By dxmb_wexb

(Name), is the sister of Soo-won, the only daughter of king's brother, which made her Yona's cousin, the two... More

// Profiles //
// Greetings //
// Palace //
// Birthday //
// Scared //
// Left Behind //
// Memories //
// Wind Tribe //
// Escape //
// Reunite //
// Start of an Adventure //
// Hakuryuu //
// Kija //
// Bandits //
// Location of Seiryuu //
// Caves //
// Blue Drgaon //
// Trapped //
// Dig //
// Moon //
// Venturing to Awa //
// Unknown Man //
// Yang Kum-Ji //
// Pervert //
// Pirate Jae-Ha //
// Test //
// Brave //
// Preparations //
// Protect //
// Kill Her //
// Safe //
// Alone //
// Older //
// Zeno //
// Another Day //
// Rainy //
// Dark Dragon and Happy Hungry Bunch //
// Katan //
// Village //
// Kan Tae-Jun //
// Fire Place //
// The Firework Situation //
// General (Name) //
// Sick //
// Goodbye //
// New //
// Extra: Meeting //
// Kai Empire //
// Dance //
// Soldiers //
// Shady //
// Troops //
// Battle //
// Fight //
// After Math //
// Buisness Days //
// Water Tribe //
// Drug //
// Nadai //
// Night Market //
// Lili //
// Inn //
// Injury //
// Parting //
// Two Brave Women //
// Small World //
// Fleet of Ships //
// Boats //
// The Thunder Beast is there //
// I did it //
// He needs her //
// Farewell Dinner //
😃
// Be My Bride //
// Kalgan //
// The Curse of Kouka //
// Illness //
// Unfair Laws //
// Stragglers //
// A Tragedy //
// Steel Body //
// Hidden Fears //

// Fall //

6.7K 267 60
By dxmb_wexb

A whole day and even night had passed. The day was spent walking further and further away from the Hiryuu palace. And for the night, luckily you had stumbled across a friendly town where you had found an Inn.

Although the town was buzzing with soldiers, who were specifically looking for you, you successfully were able to stay hidden from them, due to your small posture and short amount of people you had gotten to know.

The following day, you had continued walking away from the palace. Tree's and tree's ahead of you, nothing but tree's. Yet a refreshing feeling washed over you. You felt like a bird, flying through the sky for the first time.

Anywho, Hak and Yona were resting in a priest's house, which was infront of a beautiful lake, the water flowing from a waterfall, from a cliff. The cliff you were walking upon.

A small stream began forming, the stream soon began turning into a river. You crouched down, your palm lightly touched the cold layer of water.

You decided to take a break, laying in the cool grass beneath your feet. All you could hear was the flow of water, chirps of birds, and nature at it's best.

"I'm lonely. Lonely is I." Sitting up, you looked ahead, infront of you was a cliff end, a waterfall and no tree's. Obviously heading towards the cliff end was an instant death wish.

🌺🌺🌺

Meanwhile, Hak munched on food, they're new friend, Yoon had made. While Yona explained to him how they had fell into the house of the priest they were looking for.

The priest, Ik-soo, soon told them the voice of god, the one that would set them on a path. However Hak's mind wandered to you, were you doing okay? were you eating okay? were you being treated well?

Even when Hak had fallen from a cliff, his last thoughts were how he wish he could see you one last time, how he wish he could see your laugh, to see your smile, he wanted to hug you, and perhaps even kiss you.

Hak didnt care about the four dragons, or how this country was created. He didn't know he missed you this much, usually when you left to go back home, he would surpress his feelings, a wave of loneliness washing over him, he knew you would come back soon.

But now, when he doesn't even know if he'll ever see you again, his feelings were acting up.

"GYAHHH! I'M FALLING! I'M DYING! GOODBYE WORLD!" A flash of black zoomed past them, as the person fell from the waterfall into the lake.

"I can even hear her now." Hak sighed, as he turned his attention back to the priest, who had gotten up, and was peeking at the lake infront of him.

"Hak! That sounded like (Name)!" Yona rushed towards Hak, as a confused Yoon stared at them, a questions bubbling in his mind, who was (Name)?

Meanwhile Hak whipped his head around staring at Yona's face, as it set in that he wasn't just hearing you, that could actually be you! Yet he didnt want to raise his hopes for no reason, so he stayed calm. The two of them followed by Yoon and Ik-soo soon rushed towards the bottom of the lake, to see whether that was the person they had hoped it be or not.

A few minutes prior, you had gotten up and decided to head towards the end of the river, which was the start of the waterfall. If you came this far, you atleast wanted to see the view beyond the cliff.

And so you made your way towards the cliff, the view being outstanding, the mountains, birds, trees, greenery, it all felt like a dream. You took step's slowly being careful to not fall. You went all the way towards the end, the cliff edge and yourself only having a 12 feet distance.

The next step you took, was unfortunately the one that led you to your doom. The next step was underneath slippery mud, which was made due to the soil and water mixing. You slipped and fell right infront of the strong current, which gravity was pulling.

The moment you fell, the river sweeped you in, and you fell into the lake underneath the waterfall.

"GYAHHH! I'm FALLING! I'M DYING! GOODBYE WORLD!" You screamed on the top of your lungs, cursing your clumsy self for your death. It seemed like fate wanted you to die right now.

But you didn't die, you fell into a lake full of water. You fell deep underwater, as you struggled to make it to land.

"Never take my clumsy self near a cliff edge again, noted." You layed on the ground beneath you, as you just barely escaped death and any major injuries.

You could hear footsteps heading towards you, as you hurriedly stood up. Beneath the cliff, it was much colder than it was on top. And your wet clothes didn't help very much.

You took out the extra tiny sword you had bought, earlier in the town, as you held it with both hands infront of you, the pursuers now were in a distance, where you could see them.

Your heartbeat began running faster than it ever has, as your hands began shaking, tears were forming. You wanted to believe you were hallucinating, but were you?

"Hak?"

🌺🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3.1K 74
─── 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞�...
75.7K 2.1K 30
❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Join Tsukiko and her big sister Yona on th...
343K 11.9K 44
(COMPLETED) Meet Yona, the cherished princess of the 'peaceful' kingdom of Kouka. When something terrible happens on the night of her sixteenth birth...
107K 3.3K 71
This is the story of a Cyan Dragon Warrior who was born with her young sister, the Crimson Dragon. Before that she was also an Akatsuki no Yona fan a...