Finding True Love || Oiiwa |...

By prettylukaa_

Tōru Oikawa is from a very well known Royal Family. He is an only child so he is the next in line to be king... More

Introduction
An Idea
Duties in the Village
Breaking the Awkwardness
Hello Again
2 Royals, 2 Commoners
Part 2 of the last chapter?
Figuring out Dreams (prequel)
Errands and Confessions, Part 1
Errands and Confessions, Part 2
Confusing Dreams
Stupid Coincidences, Part 1
Stupid Coincidences, Part 2
The Realization of Tobio Kageyama
Hanging out & a Connection
Feelings Sprout Out
The Moment that made Everything stop
Disappointment & News
Confusing Feelings, Part 1
Confusing Feelings, Part 2
Faking is Shit
Why I love you
Bonding Time
Coronation Day
Will you be my one and only?
Wedding Day [Special]
Side Story Announcement! 🌈
Q n A

[Extra] After Party

582 18 8
By prettylukaa_

The Chaotic After Party starts now.

Everyone was at the after party, they all are just chilling and sitting at their assigned tables.

Tobio, Daichi, Makki, Mattsun, Kiyoko, Hinata and Yachi were all sitting in one table. You can already tell how chaotic that table is gonna be.

"Where did Oikawa-san and Iwaizumi-san went?" Yachi asked.

"I think they went back early." Daichi said as he sips his wine. Yachi's mouth formed a 'o' and nodded.

"They probably went back to fuc-" Before Makki could finish his talking, Mattsun stopped him.

"Sweetheart no." Mattsun said. Makki then pouted and had a annoyed expression.

"Remember that day when Toru confessed to Hajime? Jeez, that gave me goosebumps." Kiyoko said. Daichi nodded, agreeing with her.

"I was literally about to through hands at Toru but then he confessed and I felt like I was gonna faint." Daichi said. Tobio laughed.

"I was surprised too! I was gonna punch the damn TV!" Tobio said as he drank his milk. Daichi chuckled.

"Well, Toru got with his beloved and I got with mine!" Kiyoko said as she kissed Yachi's forehead. Yachi happily giggled.

Mattsun smiled at them and leaned his head on Makki's shoulder, Makki smiled at his fiancé's cuteness. Daichi the giddy smiled thinking about Suga.

"BLUGH! YOU GUYS ARE GROSSSS!" Tobio said fake vomiting at the couples. Daichi rolled his eyes.

"Tobio, you'll get your special someone soon!" Yachi said, trying to hype up Tobio. Tobio shook his head.

"Nah." He said as he drank his milk. Makki then turned his head to Tobio.

"You know Tobio, you might meet your someone soon, when you least expect-" Makki was about to finish his sentence until someone spoke up.

"Hey guys! I'm back! Here Tobio, I got you your food." Hinata suddenly came back to their table.

Makki looked at Hinata and smirked. Mattsun saw the look on his fiancé's face and sighed but smiled since he knew what Makki was thinking.

"Hey, Hinata!~" Makki said in a teasing tone. Daichi, Kiyoko, and Yachi got the signal and smiled.

"Oh! Hi, Makki-san." Hinata said as he then bowed and straighten his posture and went to sit next to Tobio. Tobio was confused on what was happening, he knew the face that Makki was making but, what was Makki planning?

Tobio shrugged it off and looked at the food Hinata gave him.

"Thanks Shoyo." Tobio said with a smile. Hinata's cheeks turned a bit red and he smiled back.

"S-sure!" Hinata said with a smile and a flustered face. Makki's smirk grew bigger. Makki's eyes turned to Daichi. Daichi noticed Makki's eye contact. He understood what he had to do.

"Hey Tobs, I gotta talk to you about something." Daichi suddenly said. Tobio then turned his head to Daichi with a confused face.

"Okay?" Tobio said. Daichi smiled.

"Okay! Lets go!" Daichi said as he quickly stood up and went to Tobio and grabbed his wrist and dragged him away from the table.
He was so quick that Tobio didn't even know what was happening.

After Daichi left with Tobio, Makki then turned to Hinata who was also very confused.

"So.." Makki said.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DRAGGING ME!" Tobio said as Daichi was still dragging him somewhere.

"Just-" Daichi said then let go of Tobio and turned to face him. Tobio looked at him confused.

"What?" Tobio asked. Daichi then crossed his arms and that made Tobio a little nervous.

"I know you like Tobio~" Makki then said. Hinata got even more flustered.

"WHAT! NO I DON'T! WHA-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Tobio shouted at Daichi with a very red face.

"Come on! It's so obvious." Makki said. The others at the table agreed. Hinata got even more red.

"Am I b-being.. that obvious?" Hinata asked.

"Well to us, yes, but to dear Tobio, probably not since he's dense." Makki said as he crossed his arms.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M DENSE!?" Kageyama shouted again.

"Jeez can you calm down." Daichi said as he started caressing his ears.
"And, yeah, you're stupidly dense." He said.

"I am not!" Tobio said.

"Yeah keep lying to yourself buddy." Daichi said. Tobio got more annoyed.

"You don't think it's weird?" Hinata said. Makki looked at him confused.
"I mean.. I'm 16.. and he's 13.." He said. Makki smiled, reassuring him.

"I know you won't do anything to him." Makki said. Hinata looked up to Makki.
"I know you'll wait until he's 18." Makki said. Hinata smiled.

"Y-yeah.. I wouldn't want to do anything now.. I could wait for 5 years for him." Hinata said. Yachi smiled.

"Awe! That's so cute!" Yachi said with her cheery tone. Kiyoko smiled at her fiancé. Hinata shyly chuckled.

"HOLY SHIT I DO LIKE HIM!" Tobio said as he realized. Daichi sighed at the dumb boy.

"Congratulations, you're the last person to find out." Daichi said sarcastically and started clapping his hands loudly on purpose. Tobio looked at Daichi with a annoyed face.

"But. I'M LIKE 13 AND HE'S, I DON'T KNOW? OLDER?" Tobio said as he panicked and started thinking if his feelings are wrong.

"Calm down. I'm sure Hinata is willing to wait for you to become 18." Daichi said, trying to reassure Tobio.

"BUT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! HE CAN WAIT, I'M IMPATIENT!" Tobio said. Daichi sighed.

"I'm sure 5 years will go by quick." Daichi said.
"I mean you could still confess and he would accept and you guys could have a happy relationship without french kissing or whatever." Daichi said.

"I guess so.." Tobio said, trying to process his thoughts.
"I'm just gonna go to the balcony. My head hurts." Tobio said as he then walked away from Daichi.

"Okay! Make sure you think about it!" Daichi yelled as Kageyama was walking away from him

"I think I'm just gonna.. go to the balcony to clear my mind.. haha..." Hinata said then quickly got up from his seat and quickly walked away from the table.

"Just remember to think about it!" Makki shouted as Hinata walked to the balcony.

Gosh. Hinata thought. Does Kageyama even like me?! Why is Makki encouraging me? I mean.. he's Makki but- His thoughts stopped as he saw the one person he didn't want to see right now.

"S-shoyo?" Kageyama said. Hinata was tense.

"U-uh.." He said, Shoyo then awkwardly waved his hand.

Kageyama panicked and quickly started waving too.

"I thought you were talking with.. Daichi?.." Hinata asked as he nervously got closer to Kageyama.

"O-oh! Well, I did, I just wanted to.. take a breather! Yeah!.." Kageyama said with a awkward smile. Hinata then smiled back.

"Oh! Cool.." Hinata said as he laid in front of the balcony's railing, Kageyama as well.

They two were in a embarrassing situation. They stayed silent for a while until Hinata spoke up.

"So.." He said before continuing,

"What did Daichi talk about?.. I MEAN- If it's personal, you don't need to say!" Hinata said, being a little nervous. Kageyama turned to him.

"Uh.. nothing much.." He said as he got a bit flustered thinking about it. Hinata then slowly nodded and shyly chuckled.

"Oh.. okay." He said.

"Yeahh.." Kageyama said as he then looked up at the night sky, not wanting to look at Hinata.

Huh. The stars are out tonight. Kageyama thought.

The two were in silence again. They didn't know what to talk about.

Should I do something? No- Shoyo, you can just stay silent. Or not?- I don't know.. Hinata was having a little crisis in his mind. He was wondering if he should say something to Kageyama. Until.. he remembered what Makki said,

flashback

"You know, you should confess." Makki said. Hinata's eyes widen.

"HUH?!- UH- I don't think that's a good idea Makki!" Hinata said. Makki huffed.

"I'm like 101% sure Tobio likes you. I'm sure he'll accept. Just know that, confessing is nerve racking but, it's better to get it over with." Makki said with a reassuring smile.

end of flashback

As Hinata remembered the statement Makki said, he sneakily looked at Tobio. Kageyama was too focused on the sky and trying to find constellations in the sky.

Hinata was mesmerized at the sight. Kageyama's expression changing to excited ones when he finds different constellations and the moon's light shining bright at his face, making his skin look like it's glowing with his pale skin.

Hinata thought Kageyama looks beautiful.

"H-hey Tobio.." Hinata suddenly said. Kageyama got a bit startled and looked at Hinata.

"Yeah?" Kageyama said with confusion. Hinata breathed in and out before doing what he thought he would never do.

Hinata leaned in..

and kissed Kageyama's cheek.

Tobio was startled at the action. Hinata then backed away his head.

Kageyama's mouth was opening and he was trying to process what just happened. Hinata shyly chuckled.

"You're reaction is cute." He said with a smile. Kageyama then got all flustered.

"Wha- you- me?- this-" Kageyama was now malfunctioning. Hinata smiled at Tobio's silliness.

"I thought I was obvious." Hinata said with a bit of a teasing tone. Tobio's eyes widen and he stiffened up.

"WHA- I DIDN'T KNOW! I-I THOUGHT HE WOULDN'T WANT THIS BECAUSE YOU KNOW? I'M 13 AND UR 16? LIKE OUR AGES ARE PRETTY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE WEIRD BUT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD THINK MY FEELINGS WERE WEIRD TOO BECAUSE OUR AGES AND LIKE YOUR COUSIN AND MY BROTHER ARE TOGETHER AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MORE WEIRDER FOR ME AND YOU AND-" Kageyama was just ranting until Hinata suddenly kissed Kageyama's other cheek. Tobio got even more red.

"I- I- HINATA!" Tobio said with his tomato face. Shoyo was now laughing.
"YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!" Tobio said as he stomped his feet in annoyance. Hinata was laughing at Tobio's cuteness.

"Sorry, Tobio." Hinata said with a giddy grin. Tobio huffed. Tobio turned away from Hinata in embarrassment.

Hinata was confused even though he literally just kissed Kageyama's cheeks. Tobio looked like he was in deep thought. After a while, Hinata saw how Kageyama looked like he was about do something he might regret. Kageyama sighed and quickly turned around and quickly went to Hinata and kissed his cheek.

Hinata was also surprised with the sudden action. Kageyama then quickly backed away and crossed his arms and turned his head away again from Hinata in embarrassment. Hinata was processing it as he then raised his hand to touch his cheek. Kageyama then turned to look at Hinata. His face was very red.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!! HMPH!" Kageyama said, releasing his inner tsundere. Like brother, like brother I guess. Hinata then smiled happily.

"Your so cute." Hinata then said. Kageyama tensed up.

"I AM NOT!!" Tobio shouted. Then, Hinata started laughing again at his cuteness.
"OI!! WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR!!" Tobio shouted again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.9K 30
bokuto~ the famous volleyball player, he's not any other celebrity, he's a softie, a sweetheart and is obsessed with owls for some strange reason. he...
14.5K 369 20
The Fates and their mother Ananke are cruel mistresses. They had given Izuku a cruel and unfortunate fate. Even as a young child his life was nothing...
295 0 12
I got this idea from @/hugeiwasimp_ on Tiktok! Iwaizumi and Oikawa admit their love for each other. Ushijima and Tendou admit their love for each oth...
180K 5.9K 107
"Apparently I'm not good enough for her!" "Bullshit! She fucking loves you and you go do the one thing you promised you wouldn't do! Hurt her!" "Beca...