Stupid Coincidences, Part 1

"To me you are perfect."
-Love Actually

"Good Morning Everyone! Oh I have such exciting news to share with all of you! Tomorrow, King Oikawa (toru's dad) will be hosting a ball, celebrating Daichi Sawamura's win. I'm sure you all are very excited about this news! Now, this ball will be tomorrow so I hope you all get all your fancy clothing out! Now, details for the ball-"

The sound stopped as someone closed the television.

"What!? Why did you stopp!" Tobio complained.

"Oh shut it." Iwaizumi said.
"We're probably not gonna go." Iwaizumi said as he put down the remote.

"Wahh! Why?!" Tobio looked at Iwaizumi with a confused expression.

"Becauseee,"
"I don't think anyone would want any of the Iwaizumi family to go. Our family never really goes to these type of things."
Iwaizumi explained. Tobio pouted.

"Awwee!" Tobio said as he put his head down. Iwaizumi looked at his sad brother and sighed.

"We can have a movie marathon tomorrow.." Iwaizumi let out, trying to get Tobio's mood up. Tobio's eyes then lit up and put his head up and looked at his brother.
"And I can make us snacks, like, chips and maybe popcorn." Iwaizumi said with a smile.

"wah! Really!?" Tobio's mood then lit up. Iwaizumi nodded and Tobio smiled brightly.
"Yayy! We barely do those anymore!" Tobio said as he started waving his hands with a happy smile. Iwaizumi laughed at his younger brother and sighed. Goodness. I'm gonna have to make loads of food tomorrow.. Iwaizumi thought. Iwaizumi then just let it go and looked at his happy, excited brother. I better go think of what movies to watch tomorrow. I wonder if Daichi is gonna go.. he probably is since it is his celebration. Well I hope he has fun. Iwaizumi thought before he got up from the couch and told Tobio that he's gonna list some movies.

Iwaizumi made it to his room and got a piece of paper and a pen. And went to listing down some movies. As he was listing down movies, his cellphone rang. Iwaizumi looked to his side and saw his phone vibrating. He put down the pen and picked up his phone. Daichi?

"WHAT?!" Iwaizumi yelled through the phone.

"Jeez, you didn't need to yell!" Daichi said from the other side.

"OF COURSE I NEED TO YELL DAICHI!" Iwaizumi yelled again. Daichi sighed.
"Daichhhiii! I can't go!!" Iwaizumi said.

"Why not?" Daichi asked.

"Because, I'm from a hated family?" Iwaizumi said with sarcasm. Daichi internally facepalmed himself.

"Are people still not respecting you guys? It's been years." Daichi said.

"Yes! Exactly! But for some reason, they won't get over it." Iwaizumi said, responding.

"Well-"
"Just please come! I don't know who else to bring!" Daichi said, begging.

"How about your mom?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Iwa. My mom is already a royal chef. She doesn't need to have an invitation." Daichi said with obvious disappointment in Iwaizumi.