Wedding Day [Special]

"You don't find love, it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what's written in the stars."
-Anais Nin

It was finally the day we all have been waiting for. Their wedding day.

Iwaizumi was getting ready in his room. Panicking.

"Is this a good idea? Is this RIGHT!? SHIT SHIT I JUST REALIZED THAT IF I'M GONNA GET MARRIED TO TORU.. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I'M GONNA BECOME A KING! SHIT SHIT SHIT-" Iwaizumi was panicking as the maids were trying to calm him down, while getting him ready.

"Calm down!! There's no backing out now." Daichi said teasing but also being serious. Iwaizumi was on the verge of tears.
"This is also not a mistake! You love Toru and he loves you and you agreed to marry him!" Daichi said.

"B-but.. I CAN'T DEAL WITH THISSS!!" Iwaizumi shouted the last part as he started crying. Daichi was shocked as he saw tears running down his face. Daichi quickly got up from the chair and went to Iwaizumi, very worried.

"Move!! I'll do this!" Daichi said to the maids who were panicking next to him.
"You can get out of the room! I'll handle this!" He said. The maids nodded then bowed then went out of the room. Daichi then looked at his best friend. I don't think I've seen Iwa like this before.. He thought before putting his hands on his shoulders.

Iwaizumi looked up and saw Daichi with a worried expression on his face.

"Iwaizumi. Calm down. Just breathe in... and out." Daichi said as he inhaled and exhaled. Iwaizumi then started copying what Daichi was doing. After a bit, the two exhaled and went back to their normal breathing.
"You can do this. You are marrying Toru Oikawa! The one you have liked for a bit." Daichi said, trying to reassure him.
"And I know the thought of being future King for this Kingdom is very pressuring but.. calm.. I'm sure everyone will accept you and I'm sure you'll be a amazing King." He said. Iwaizumi then smiled.

"O-okay.. thanks." Iwaizumi said as he then started to wipe his tears away. Daichi grinned.

"Of course! Now, stop your mopping and get ready! You have a wedding to do!" Daichi said, encouraging Hajime. Hajime then proudly smiled.

"Alright! I'm gonna marry Toru and become the best King!" Iwaizumi said as he got up.

"Hell yeah you will!" Daichi said.
"Now now, get readddyyyy!" Daichi said as he pushed Hajime to the chair and went to the door to let the maids back in.

"Do I look good?" Makki said as he looked in the mirror. Oikawa rolled his eyes.

"Makki. You have been checking the mirror every 30 seconds." Oikawa said in a annoyed tone. Mattsun chuckled.

"Oh leave him alone, Kawa. He just.. wants to look presentable at your wedding!" Mattsun said. Makki turned his head and looked at the two.

"I obviously wanna look presentable! I also, want to look the prettiest!" Makki said with a proud grin. Toru looked at him annoyed.

"Uhm, last time I checked, this is MY WEDDING and not yours and Mattsun's. Obviously, my Iwa-chan is going to look the best!" Toru said with the same proud grin Makki had on his face. Makki nodded.