2 Royals, 2 Commoners

Hello everyone! Sorry if I haven't been active, writing this story 😅 I have been busy with school so I haven't been able to get started on this. Sorry if the chapter seemed a bit to rushed cause it was but still- I promise to start on the next chapter if I have free time! :)
-p.y

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
-Stephen Chbosky

After the long day, Iwazumi and Tobio both made it home at the same time. Cliche right?
They both saw each other as they both walked back to the house. They were both walking with a smile on their face which left the other confused. Wondering, what happened. They both made it to the door. They both looked at each other and agreed that they would talk after they get into the house. They both stepped in and saw their mother in the kitchen, cooking their dinner. Their mother had already heard them from outside to she was already looking at the both of them.

"Ah! Jiji and bibi! Can you both please set the dinner table!" Their mother said as she was cooking.

"Sure mum!" Tobio said as he went to get plates. As Kageyama was getting out the plates, he looked at Iwazumi with a 'get the utensils stupid'. Iwazumi noticed the look and mouthed at Tobio, 'yeah'. Iwazumi then got the utensils and made his way to the table with Tobio. Tobio put the four plates and Iwazumi put the utensils on both of the sides of all four plates. One fork on the left and one spoon on the right for each plate. They both sat on their seats and waited for their mom to finish.

Hinata and Oikawa were talking to each other in the living room. They were both chatting and enjoying each other's company.

"It's great that you came to visit cousin." Oikawa said while holding his champagne glass.

"Of course, I haven't seen you in a while." Hinata said as he lay back on one of the couches he's sitting on.
"Plus, your gonna be crowned king soon so I had to come to see you." As Hinata was explaining, Oikawa took a sip of his champagne glass and put it down on a table beside him.

Oikawa sighed.
"Rightt.. king.." Oikawa said slowly. Hinata looked at him. Hinata heard that tone that Oikawa was using and it wasn't a cheerful voice.

"What?" Hinata said. Oikawa looked at him, acting confused.

"What do you mean?" Oikawa asked the younger boy. Hinata sighed at his words and spoke.

"Don't lie. There's no point." Hinata said before crossing his arms. Oikawa sighed.
"What's wrong?" Hinata asked as he sat back up with good posture. Oikawa took a deep breath.

"Well... since I'm gonna become king, my parents have been-"

"forcing you to get a spouse even if you told them that you didn't want one?" Hinata finished his sentence. Oikawa looked at him and sighed softly and nodded his head.

"I still do not get why I need one. I'm independent!" Oikawa complained as he got his champagne glass and took another sip but this time, he drank all the champagne. Oikawa put his glass back on the table and his hand went through his hair. Hinata looked at him.

"You know how auntie and uncle are..." Hinata said almost whispering but Oikawa heard it.

"I know.." Oikawa said.
"They are my parents after all." Oikawa said while laying back on his chair.