Figuring out Dreams (prequel)

Hey everyone! Sorry again if I haven't been active, I have been very busy with my school. My school break is coming soon so I have freetime to continue this story. I really wanna finish this story. If you have been on my account before, then you would know that I don't finish my stories cause I lose interest in them. I promised myself that I would finish this story. If I do leave and forget about this story then I am truly sorry. I will try and finish this. If I have to make a quick ending for my sake, I will.
-P.y

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
-Edgar Allen Poe

Iwazumi has been trying to figure out what was happening to him. This was the second time he had that kind of dream. He was confused on what the dream had meant. I mean he had never had the continuation of his dreams. He was also trying to figure out who that person was in his dream. He looked oddly familiar to him but he just couldn't figure it out. Iwazumi was now in the library trying to find books about dreams and what they mean. Iwazumi have been looking through the library since morning and it was already the afternoon. To be more specific, it was 1:09pm. Iwazumi had only found 4 books about dreams and all four of them didn't have anything related to Iwazumi's dream.

All the Iwazumi learned was that, 'random people that show up in your dreams often represent situations in your real life that are weighing on your mind' and 'This dream generally symbolizes a range of different levels of spiritual awareness, success, power and material gain. The crown is the ultimate symbol of success. To dream of a crown is to acknowledge your own success and to recognize your ability to forge ahead in life'.

To Iwazumi, those statements didn't help as much. Iwazumi was looking in every aisle to find books about dreams. Right now, he hasn't been finding much. Iwazumi then decided to take a break and went back to his seat and sat down lazily. He looked at the four books he got. The books were peacefully laying on the table. Iwazumi sighed and went to look through the books again.

As Iwazumi was reading, a certain someone had went into the library to find dream books as well. The person came in through the big library door and greeted the librarian. The librarian bowed to show respect and told the person about where the dream books were. The person thanked the librarian and went to the sections. Sadly, there was only 10 books about dreams in the library and the person only found 6. They were wondering where the other books were. They tried looking but they couldn't find them. The person then decided to just take the 6 books and went to put it on a table to read. The person sat down and started to read. Iwazumi and this person was both reading about dreams. What a coincidence.

I will have to end this here 💀
I promise that I will write a longer chapter. I'm starting to lose interest in this story-
I will try and finish this for you guys and my anxiety 😃✌️
So! I hope to see you in the next chapter. I guess this is a little prequel for the next chapter?