Duties in the Village

"I feel in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."
John Green,
(The Fault in our Stars)

Oikawa was getting ready to leave the palace to go to the village. He had been thinking about it since he left the throne room yesterday. He was shocked and excited. He was excited to meet his future people. Toru thought that his parents wanted him to learn about the people in the village since he will be king soon. He didn't know that his parents did this so that he can find a spouse.
Toru finished showering and saw clothes on his bed. My parents must've gotten a maid to put those clothes there. Oikawa walked over to his bed to change. He put on a white shirt with buttons, then put on black pants. Oikawa was about to grab his cape until looked at it. A red cape with black diamonds? Huh. Oikawa has never seen a cape like this before. Ahh. My parents must've gotten a clothes designer to make this. Oikawa wonder why his parents would do this.. I mean he does have loads of other capes he could use and his parents decided to get a person to make a new one. Maybe to make a good impression? Oikawa wondered. He then just rubbed it off and put on the cape. He went to his big ass mirror and looked at his reflection. He then got a brush to fix his hair a bit but keep it a little messy since he wanted to keep his hair's look. Why didn't he get a maid to fix his hair? Oikawa thought it was a hussle. And plus, the maid always makes Oikawa's hair the way he doesn't want his hair to be. They brush his hair to make it straight and not wavy and they put gel on his hair which Oikawa didn't like. Oikawa finished doing his hair. He then looked at the mirror once again and went out of his room.

"Good morning everyone from the village ruled by King Oikawa. (His dad)"
"I am sure all of you have heard about the news that Prince Toru will be coming to visit the village today! I'm sure all of you are excited for his visi-"

Before the reporter could finish, Iwazumi changed the channel of the TV. Iwazumi sighed. Why the hell are people excited for this dim wit. I'm pretty sure he's spoiled like all royals. Iwazumi sighed again and sat on the couch in his living room.
(Basically in this AU, it's not modern but they do have some modern stuff like TV, light bulbs and etc)

"IWAAAAAA" Kageyama screamed. Iwazumi was startled and jumped a bit before turning to his brother who was running his way to the living room.

"What Tobio?" Iwazumi asked the younger.

"Do you know who Shoyo Hinata is?" Kageyama asked Hajime. Hajime looked at Kageyama.

"Why?" Hajime obviously knew Shoyo. He is one of the most famous royals. Well all royals are famous but he is very known to a lot of people. He was shocked that Tobio didn't know about Shoyo but wasn't as surprised since he knew Tobio wasn't in, in all of that royal stuff and didn't like to watch the news, instead he enjoyed playing volleyball. He was obsessed with it. Like it wasn't healthy-

"Well.. I met a guy and he said that he was Shoy-"

"WHAT?!" Hajime shouted at Kageyama. Tobio jumped and tripped.

"Owwe..." Tobio said when he landed on his butt.
"WHY DID YOU SHOUT?!" Kageyama said angrily at his older brother.
Hajime looked at Tobio seriously.

"... did he have orange hair?" Hajime asked Kageyama who was still angry but answered calmly.

"Yeah. How did you know?" Tobio asked Hajime. Hajime froze. If he met who I think he met then... Iwazumi looked at Tobio who was looking at him confusingly.