The Moment that made Everything stop

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
-The Beatles

As the name came out of Oikawa's mouth, his parents expressions changed slowly, when processing the name Oikawa said.

"I-Iwaizumi..?" Queen Ueno blurted out the name like it was illegal to say. Oikawa gulped.

"..." King Oikawa stayed silent. Oikawa then looked down. Shit.

"IWAIZUMI?! TORU HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" King Oikawa shouts. Oikawa and Queen Ueno then got startled and tense.
"TORU OIKAWA I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS!! DON'T YOU KNOW THE HISTORY?! THEY WERE CRIMINALS! THEY STOLE, THEY KILLED- TORU! YOU KNOW THEY HAVE KILLED PART OF OUR FAMILY! AND OTHER FAMILIES! AND OTHER ROYALS- THEY KILLED!" King Oikawa then started to rant in a very angry tone. Oikawa slowly closed his eyes, getting ready for his dad to start shouting more.

"D-dear.. you shouldn't be shouting-" Queen Ueno was about to say to her husband until King Oikawa shouted once again.

"PLEASE DEAR I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW!" King Oikawa silence his wife. Queen Ueno's eyes widened and she looked like she was about to cry. Oikawa noticed his mother's expression when putting his head up a bit.
"TORU, LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" King Oikawa shouted again. Oikawa gulped again and slowly put up his head. He saw his mother looking away from his father with a sad expression and his father with a furious face.

"F-father.." Oikawa said almost whispering.

"Toru Oikawa. Are your standards this low?! My oh my!" King Oikawa said in a such sarcastic tone.
"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I ALLOW YOU TO DO YOUR OWN CHOSE! WHAT KIND OF MINDSET DO YOU HAVE HUH?! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR A GODDAMN COW-"

"HE'S NOT A GODDAMN COW, OLD MAN!" Oikawa shouted to his father's face.

silence.

King Oikawa was shocked, Oikawa was shocked and Queen Ueno was shocked.

"What did you call me?" King Oikawa said in a monotone voice.
"Toru Oikawa." He said. Oikawa's eyes looked towards to his father.

"yes father.." Oikawa said in a bit of a shocked and scared tone.

"You're marrying Princess Kiyoko." He said. Oikawa's eyes widen.

"What..?" Oikawa asked.

"I'll be informing her mother and father. You will be meeting her tomorrow-"

"DAD YOU CAN'T DO THIS ME!-"

"YES I CAN TORU! I AM YOUR FATHER AND KING! I CAN DO EVERYTHING!"

Tears then coming out of Oikawa's eyes as he tries to convince his dad to not let him marry her while his dad protested. As the two shouted at each other, Queen Ueno was sitting in her throne, not doing anything. She wishes she could do something with the situation. As she thought in her throne, she thought of something. Queen Ueno knows that the Iwaizumi's have changed. And that his son deserves to be happy and in love. Even if it has only been a few days. Queen Ueno knows the feeling of falling in love in a week. That's what happened with she and King Oikawa afterall. Queen Ueno was once a poor girl but then got the attraction of King Oikawa.