Hello Again

"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."
Princess Diana

When Iwazumi and Oikawa were hanging out, Kageyama was playing with his friends, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, Tendou, and Lev. Kageyama have been friends with Tendou for a while now. Kageyama met Tendou when he was getting bullied. Kageyama stood up for him and they have been friends since that day. Kageyama met Yamaguchi and Tsukishima at a shop. Kageyama was about 11 at that time. Kageyama wanted to buy milk for himself and stole money from Iwazumi. When Kageyama arrived at the shop, he saw Tsukishima and Yamaguchi fighting with another kid. Tsukishima was 13 and Yamaguchi was 11 as well. Tsukishima was fighting with another kid while Yamaguchi was trying to get him to stop. Kageyama couldn't help but get into the situation to help stop the fight that was going on. Kageyama went over there and asked what was going on. Yamaguchi told him that they were fighting for a dinosaur chocolates. Kageyama then managed to stop the fighting by splitting the dinosaur chocolates. There were 10 to be exact and Tsukishima got 5 and the other guy got 5. Yamaguchi thanked Kageyama and the three of them, started to hang out. Kageyama met Lev by Tendou. Tendou and Lev were childhood friends but then Lev moved away when Tendou was 9. Tendou was excited to hear that his old friend was coming back to the village to move in so of course Tendou wanted to tell his other friends. And yeah. Thats how all of them basically met.

(Also, Kageyama was 10 when he met Tendou and he was 12 when he met Lev.)

All five of them now are playing volleyball. They all loved playing volleyball together. Tsukishima was sometimes the blocker or the hitter, Lev as well would sometimes be the blocker or hitter, Yamaguchi was the server most of the time and he also liked doing float serves, Tendou was sometimes the setter or blocker, and Kageyama is sometimes a blocker and most of the time, he is the setter.

"Ohh my goodness! It's so hot today!" Tendou complained.
They were all now taking a small break. It was very hot out. Tendou was sweating a lot but the others as well were sweating a lot except one person.
"How do you not swweeeaaatttt?!" Tendou again complained looking at Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi for some reason doesn't sweat. Like there are some bits of drops and thats it. It's very unique but pretty cool.

"I don't know Tendou. I was born this way?.." Yamaguchi kind of answered back at his friend. Tendou let out a big groan and started chugging is water.
"Ahh! Tendou! Don't chug it!" Yamaguchi said as he was trying to calm Tendou down. As Yamaguchi and Tendou were doing their own thing, Lev, Tsukishima, and Kageyama were all just sitting together. They were a bit distant from the two so they could talk and the two wouldn't hear them, most of the time. Yamaguchi and Tendou were basically best friends. They both have same issues and they would always talk about it to each other since the understood each other's problems and sorrows. They would also talk about other things then issues so that's what made them closer. Lev, Tsukishima and Kageyama were just a trio together talking.

"Sooo, when are you gonna tell him?" Lev asked Tsukishima, who was drinking water. Kageyama then turned from looking at the two to looking at his two friends sitting next to him. Tsukishima stopped drinking his water and looked at the two.

"Tell who what?" Tsukishima asked back to Lev. Lev gave him a 'are you serious' face. Tsukishima was obviously lying. The three of them knew exactly what Lev was talking about. Kageyama then looked at Tsukishima who was looking at Lev.

"Come on man! You know who I'm talking about!" Lev complained back. Tsukishima sighed.

"Why would I do that." Tsukishima said coldly like he always does. Lev sighed. And Kageyama just mentally face palmed himself. Tsukishima had a secret that only few people know about which is that he liked Yams. I mean, they have been friends since they were like babies. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima's parents were best friends before they were even born. So, of course their parents wanted their kids to be friends as well, even though they are complete opposites. Yamaguchi is sensitive, soft, kind, caring, and overall a great person. Tsukishima is a cold, rude, annoying person. Tsukishima is like that to everyone, except Yams. I mean he is less rude and annoying when he is with his group of friends (Kageyama, Lev, Tendou), but he is still cold to them even if they knew each other for probably a long time now. Tsukishima shows a different side to Yama that only Yams knows. Tsukishima had been crushing on Yamaguchi for a while now. The funny thing is that literally, in their friend group, the three (Kageyama, Lev, Tendou) of them know that the both of them like each other. The both (Tsukishima, Yamaguchi) were too oblivious to even notice. The both of them are to scared to confess since they think that they would ruin their friendship together. So they never confessed.