BENEFITS | YUNSANG

By egangmo

"Can you imagine how devastating it sounds when they say the bad kid never learned his lesson? And to tell th... More

Prologue
Dodgeball
Backseat
Mannequin
Shirts
Vanilla
Outlet
Bike
Birthday
Aphrodite
Cinema
Calls
Drones
Theme Park
Motel
Skateboard
Skatepark
Sensitive
Library
Cupcakes
16 Shots
Angel's Kiss
Red
Vulnerable
Scarred
Ward
Missing Yunho
Missing Yeosang
Wheelchair
Nightmare
Willow
Sleepover
Tears
Rumour
Lovesick
I Hate You
Atone
Congratulations
Messed Up
Shy
Epilogue
Book 2!

Beautiful

841 37 10
By egangmo

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Doors, locked. Lights, off.

Yunho angrily smashes his lips on Yeosang's just before he shoves the younger across the massive bed, attacking him with harsh kisses until Yeosang lands on his back. He crawls on top of Yeosang's body without parting their lips, slowly removing his jacket and tossing it away. With arms pinned by the sides of his head, Yeosang gasps at the sudden entrance of Yunho's tongue between his wet lips, devouring his mouth like a sweet feast.

"Mmh-!"

Deeper, harder and hungrier they kiss, bodies brushing against each other like magnetic poles. A little too suddenly, their passionate session is paused by Yunho removing his tongue to look at the mess beneath him. Yeosang's lips appear swollen and plumper, his cheeks and nose flushed crimson, his hair moist by hot sweat. He whines out of dissatisfaction and tries to reach for Yunho's lips but Yunho keeps his arms pinned down.

"That's funny. You were trying to run from me ten minutes ago and all of the sudden you're whining for more." Yunho smirks. "You've become a better kisser, Yeosang. Who taught this to my boy?"

Yeosang twists his arms for freedom to no avail. "Why did you stop?! Gimme your lips, you psychotic maniac!"

"That's right, beg for me. Beg for these lips. This is what you want? Why hadn't you thought of it when you kissed that guy?"

"I was drunk! And I still am drunk!" Yeosang exclaims. "His lips weren't even that good!"

"Then why would you even kiss him harder?"

"You wanna know? Fine, I'll tell you!" Yeosang starts to calm down a little. "I wanted to make you jealous! I wanted to show you that I could be cooler you! I didn't let him kiss me in the first place but it felt too good!"

Yunho's eyes soften, the urge to kiss Yeosang again battles with his patience. "You're trying to make me believe that you could be better than me? How good of a kisser you are?"

"Yes." Yeosang confesses. "Now that I told you, there's no point in proving myself."

"Isn't there? Let's find out, shall we?"

At the end of those words, Yunho lets go of Yeosang's arms to rip his black shirt apart from top to bottom. The second they unbuckled their belts and removed their pants in haste, Yunho pulls down Yeosang's brief to completely leave him bare and naked. Yunho pushes Yeosang back onto the bed and kisses him hard, restraining his wrists above his head. His nibbles and bites were too hard for Yeosang to handle, he loved them anyway.

"Who's a better kisser?" Yunho hums in between the kiss. Yeosang moans instead of answering him, so Yunho pulls away completely leaving a string of saliva attached between their lips. "Answer me."

"Me." Yeosang smirks. "I'm a better kisser."

Scoffing, Yunho shakes his head and runs his fingers through his hair. "I love this naughty attitude. It turns me on, as much as when I stare at this sexy body of yours."

Yeosang hides his bashful face with his arm under Yunho's gaze although it makes him feel beautiful and confident with his figure. It was Yunho's body the reason why he blushes in spite of himself. His perfectly toned packs, chunks of muscles contracting on his huge figure and smooth biceps Yeosang yearns to grab when Yunho fucks him. Oh how he wish he could have a body of a sort.

He hitches his breath when Yunho's slender fingers graze down his chest and roams his forming abs.

"I always love what I see on you," Yunho says in a low tone. "And I will make you feel how it's like to be the most beautiful man tonight."

He climbs off to undress out of his boxers and walks to a drawer somewhere in the room. Yeosang props himself on one elbow as Yunho returns with a bottle of lubricant and a tiny packet of condom. Yeosang nervously gulps.

Yunho then flips Yeosang over to his stomach and dives down to shower several kisses on Yeosang's neck and shoulders. Yeosang stares at the pillow under him and shudders from Yunho's lips nipping on his smooth flesh. It didn't take long until he feels Yunho's lubricated fingers enter his sensitive hole, loosening the tightness by delicately pumping inside. Yeosang grips the pillow and groans.

"Hngh... Yunho... Yunho..."

Without taking a chance to enjoy the sensation of Yunho's touch, Yeosang senses the fingers being pulled out and hears the condom packet being torn. In a split second, Yunho's tip comes in contact with his entrance and thrusts in hard, putting Yeosang in discomfort. Yunho grips Yeosang by the hips and pulls out after a moment and thrusts again to adjust the size of his girth.

"You... Are... Insane..." The insertion of Yunho's erection exerts the deepest grunt from the bottom of Yeosang's throat.

"Can you take it?" Yunho whispers to Yeosang's ear, sucking on his skin to form purple marks all over his shoulder. "Baby?"

The submissive whimpers a lot more soft noises than audible sentences. "A-Ahh-! it..."

"Hurts?"

"Mm..."

"Okay, Yeosang. I'll go easy..." Yunho kisses his cheek from behind and attempts to move a bit faster to which Yeosang gasps in pain again.

"Yunho... Argh wait that hurts..."

"I'm sorry, Yeosang. Shh... Just a little sting, and it's all gone." Yunho comforts him by caressesing his hip with one hand and carefully shoves his dick the deepest he could reach. Yeosang's whimpers shortly turn into a melodious trail of filthy moans.

"O-Oh! Wait- Hngh~"

In between the kisses he showers down Yeosang's back, Yunho rams faster as deep moans escape his mouth. Yeosang squeezes the pillow he buries his face on, moaning and whining Yunho's name furiously as Yunho starts pounding inside him full of sensual aggression.

"Yunho... it feels so good~" His quivering knees and elbows support his body steady while Yunho fucks the absolute soul out of him. "We're... We're too loud..."

"Who do I care? It's just us..." Yunho's raspy voice rings in Yeosang's ear as he feels Yunho's hands massage his ass. "I love you, Yeosang... So fucking much..."

"Please... M-More!"

"Who can fuck you like this? Make you beg for the mercy of my dick?"

"You! Only you can!"

"Who kiss your lips till they swell like this? Who do these lips belong to?"

"You're the only one! I will never kiss anyone else! Argh, fuck it's so good! I want you fucking deep in me!"

In the middle of Yunho's violent thrusts, the adrenaline rushing through Yeosang blood takes his breath away and forces him to chase after his incoming orgasm. He arches his back to allow Yunho for more access into his tight ass. He senses Yunho's dick twitch inside him, knowing his prostate is ready to release. Yeosang raises his face from the pillow and screams a shameless moan.

Yunho angrily tugs Yeosang's hair back and whispers into his ear so suddenly, "Count."

"W-What?"

"Count the number of your shots up to 16 while I thrust in you. Otherwise..." Yunho bites his earlobe in the middle of his pillow talk, pressing his thumb against the precum leaking from Yeosang's slit, "You can't cum."

"WHAT?! NO-!" Yeosang moans louder as Yunho extends his length into his clenching tightness. "YUNHO DON'T PRESS THERE PLEASE-!"

"Do it."

"Okay, okay!" The submissive pants, grunting at the desperation. "1..."

Yunho's wild thrusts distracts Yeosang's focus, who is too desperate to release.

"Continue."

"2..." A heavy gulp flows down his parched throat. "3..." Beads of sweat stream down his forehead. "4..." Those glimmering skylines appear blurry in his vision. "5..." A flash of memory knocks into his subtle mind. "6..." The small face of an innocent boy he used to hate. "7..." Reddish cheeks, runny nose and a sunny smile. "8..." Yelling out his name like a phrase out of a divine poetry. "9..."

Uno.

"You stopped counting."

"S-Sorry..." Yeosang hides his fallen tear that soaked into the pillowcase, shaking his head repeatedly. "10- YUNHO PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"Fine." He hears Yunho say, rubbing his tip slowly. "I'm not gonna force you to go on. I'm close."

The younger returns to screaming Yunho's name again. "P-PLEASE YUNHO! FUCK YES, THERE! RIGHT FUCKING THERE! IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

"You know how filthy you sound, right now? So fucking lewd... You take me in so well, my Yeosang..."

My Yeosang...

"SHIT- I'M SO GONNA-!" Yeosang grabs Yunho's hands that presses his dick, pulling them off. "I HAVE TO, YUNHO, I'M SORRY!"

"Cum for me, baby... All over for me..."

"YUNHO~!"

The bed creaks in pace with their bodies bouncing on the mattress. Yunho repeats Yeosang's name as he releases his warm cum inside the condom, his moans that clashed with Yeosang's screams echoing inside the room. Yeosang's hardening member erects and stains the bed with his seeds. Thrusting a little more, Yunho pulls out his softened dick and collapses onto the bed, catching Yeosang's weakened figure in his arms.

Yeosang squirms against Yunho's chest at the throbbing pain, sniffing the lovely fragrance of Yunho's body.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed him."

Yunho hugs him tighter. "It's okay."

Shifting his head up to face Yunho, Yeosang stares at him dead in the eye. "Yunho, I can't believe I'm saying this but, there's... There's something I would like ask you."

"Ask away, love."

Yeosang closes his eyes and inhales a sharp breath, for he knows there's no more turning back after what he's about to say.

"Will you go out with me? As boyfriends?"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Tap!

After dimming the lamp's glow, Yeosang slides the glass door shut and tests the temperature of the water on his palm, waiting for it to reach his preferrable heat. Once he's satisfied, the shower entirely turns on and sprays a steam of warm water, the droplets pouring down his skin. Condensed vapour spread across the glass and tiled walls.

Yeosang breathes out a long sigh of relief, passing his hair back with his hands. The desirable sensation of hot water splashing on his body lets the relaxation defeat every ounce of stress in his thoughts. Nothing is better than a cozy midnight shower.

Out of the blue, he senses a pair of hands slithering around him, gently rubbing some sort of liquid over his chest. Caressing the soap finely on his skin, Yeosang's back is pressed against someone's chest as the person's lips come in contact with his shoulder. Yunho brushes his kisses along Yeosang's flesh as he smears the soap evenly over every part of Yeosang's pure body before applying them on his own.

The both of them had a pleasant time bathing together in the middle of that magical night. Soon, they rinse themselves and wrap each other with towels they borrowed from the guest room. While Yeosang has himself hobbling on his legs from the rough sex they previously had, Yunho scoops him up bridal style and lays him on the bed. Yunho climbs after him and puts Yeosang on his lap.

"Easy." Yunho murmurs as Yeosang shifts closer on him. "Is it still hurting?"

"It doesn't matter."

Yeosang cups Yunho's face and brings his lips close, kissing him nice and easy. Yunho holds on the younger's waist to keep him steady. They stay in that position for a few minutes, where in every minute feels like an absolute heaven. Their lips are so used to each other that they fit perfectly every time they touch.

In the end, they part. Gazing at each other like the galaxies, Yeosang and Yunho sees each other as their whole world and wish the moment would last eternally.

Yeosang push Yunho's chest to lie down so they could snuggle together under the covers. While watching Yunho fall asleep, Yeosang strokes his cheek with his thumb as if putting a baby to sleep. Where's the lie, Yunho's scary dominant aura disappears as soon as he returns into puppy mode when he's sleeping. Anyone could be fooled by his duality.

Uno, if you could hear me from seven years ago, please forgive me. Something special happened between us when you grew, but to you it's could be a nightmare. The feelings I have for you now is entirely different. You become someone I truly love, when you used to be someone I truly hate. I'm sorry, Uno.

I can never tell you the truth.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Don't forget to vote on this chapter if you liked it hehet^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 235 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
18.4K 814 26
[COMPLETED] āœ…ļø Seonghwa loathed the annoying prick. Aka, Kim Hongjoong. He was smug and cocky and was way too in control. He hated everything about h...
1.2K 33 1
"š’€š’š’– š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’Œ š’šš’š’– š’„š’‚š’ š’‰š’‚š’š’…š’š’† š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’Žš’–š’„š’‰?" š‘Æš’† š’”š’„š’š’‡š’‡š’†š’…, š’‰š’š’˜š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’•š’‰š’† š’•š’š’š’† š’ƒš’†š’•š’“š’‚š’šš’†š’… š’•š’‰š’† š’Žš’‚š’”ļæ½...
107K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...