Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

נכתב על ידי twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... עוד

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Deja Vu

69 4 0
נכתב על ידי twilight414

Warning: mentions of killing oneself, and toxic messed-up relationships.

Anyway, you both ended up cuddling in bed. You two were watching a movie on his phone (the Wi-Fi was surprisingly there and it worked faster than Jungkook and your friend getting angry that they are a baby, an immense relief) and the same maid from before knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Miss ___, a face called Jimin has come here. He tells his highness' soulmate."

"Jiminie came here!?" Taehyung didn't wait for her answer and dashed outside. "Don't mind him, I'll follow him."

"okay miss___."

When you went downstairs, you found your dad walking around with your mother. "Daddy!"

He turned to you and his stressed-out face had an enormous smile. "___! Are you okay? When did you wake up?"

"I'm fine, dad. And I woke up a few hours ago."

"Okay. I see you have his mark now."

"Oh." You blushed. "Yes, I do. Don't worry dad. We did nothing that concerns you."

Your mother rolled her eyes. "I know, but something doesn't feel right. We gotta do the entire thing and only then your wings would be gone. I don't know how it went away just like that."

"Yeah! How did it go?! Even those trashy books tell you that it's impossible."

You blushed furiously hearing your parents openly talk about sex right in front of you. "Umm, mum, dad. Please excuse me. I gotta go."

Your parents nodded. "Go on ____. Have fun. And don't go too far from the palace if you're going to go outside, okay?"

"Okay mum! Bye!!" they smiled at you and waved back. When you were gone, your father's smile was gone, and he said in a serious tone. "Look. Seulgi, I will not stay here any longer."

"Why? ___ is here, Tae is here, his sister is here, their sire is here and they're all good! They are happy! Then why don't you wanna stay here?!"

"I will not be here at all, okay? I don't care if they all are happy or not. I just don't wanna be around you anymore."

Those words stabbed an old scar in your mom's heart. She wanted to get mad at him, but then he had every right to do so. She knew it was her fault, but why was he still so stuck up? Anger rose in her mind. She hurt him, but why can't he understand she was hurt too?!

"Why are you so petty still? You know I had to and my parents would have killed you if I didn't agree! I was forced, and that's why I had to leave!"

"But why didn't you go against them?!" he backfired. "We could've become a family! I had to raise ___ for seventeen years all by myself and now I found out I was illusioned by your cousin! Wendy ain't my brother's child, she can be my ancestor! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BROTHER! AND YOU ILLUSIONED ME!

"You told me that there was nothing that could come in between us and I believed it. You promised me that we'd be happy together and I believed it. I thought we were strong!"

"I was weak at that time, okay?! I couldn't do anything!!!"

"Stop lying! I'm tired of hearing your lies. Please get away from me!" he said and walked away. Both of them had tears in their eyes, but one of them was too egotistical and the other was trying to be strong and couldn't.

A/n: damn it's a messed-up relationship. I hope they become happy.

Your father remembered something and turned around. "Also, I'm leaving tomorrow. Tell my daughter that I had to leave because of duties and tell her I'm safe. At least, she won't be hurt."

"Fuck you." Seulgi spat out of anger. "Same to you."

a/n: okay, maybe they won't be happy.

When you were at the entrance of the palace, you saw Taehyung becoming tiny in some dude's arms. He was being carried by him, and that dude was twirling around in happiness. They saw you and stopped. "Uhhh..."

"Is that my sister-in-law?"

"yes bruh."

"Damn, she cute!" he smirked at him.

Taehyung frowned. "Stop looking at her, that's my girlfriend."

You blushed hearing that from his mouth. "What?"

"What." He looked at you equally shocked. You two hadn't started referring to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend in front of each other because you were just too shy.

"Did you call me your girlfriend?"

"Yes, he did!'' The dude dropped Taehyung on the floor and approached you. "Hi, I'm Jimin! I'm your boyfriend's soulmate and the heir to the empire!"

"What?" Taehyung threw an arm around him. "Jimin is that crazy lady's only son that she had with the emperor. After he was born, she plotted a drama behind everyone's back and it led to the emperor killing himself. And now." He made a disgusted face.

"And now my mother's got a harem. And I have a hundred half-siblings who hate me to the core. There are two reasons; one I'm drop-dead gorgeous and the other is because I'm the sole heir to the empire! So yeah my life's hell." Jimin sarcastically smiled.

"Oh wow. How did you escape then? Your mother must be on total guard with you."

"Nah, she rarely pays attention to me. She has like fifty people in her harem and she fucks one of them at least once a week, so she's got more attention than me. Oh well, at least she had the courtesy to put up a nanny for me. So yeah, I can escape any time and she won't notice."

"Anyway," Taehyung interrupted. "Jimin will take a rest and we both can finish what we were doing before." Taehyung winked at you.

"oOh! What were you two doing before?!" Jimin smiled like a pervert.

"It's none of your business, you dirty-minded shithead!" Taehyung yelled in defense, and you two were totally red. "We were watching a movie!"

"What kind of movie, though?"

"go follow that lady to your room before I kick you somewhere I shouldn't be kicking at all!"

Jimin got wide-eyed and picked up his bag. "Sorry, sorry! I'm leaving now! Don't kick me down there!"

"I was talking about your kidneys, but that place seems much better!"

"Aah! Leave me, you disgusting vampire!"

---

Jimin thought his mother didn't notice, but she did. His room was burning as her anger took all over her again. She was standing right in the middle of his room as the servants outside tried to take the fire.

She cruelly smiled, son I guess I have to discipline you again just like before. Bad boys don't get to sleep well. She went outside and barked. "Where's Jaemin!? I want him here!"

Her son came out of the crowd. "Yes, mother?"

"Go torture that girl, son."

He smiled evilly, thinking about it. "Yes, mother. I'll be on it right away."

A/n: Jaemin aka Jimin's half-sibling ain't my boy Jaemin from NCT, okay? He's someone else, an original character.

--

Warning: chasing, attempted murder, blood and nightmares.

It was 11:10 pm. You and Taehyung were sleeping in your room because Taehyung didn't like to sleep alone. Well, Taehyung was on the floor because you unintentionally kicked him out of the bed while you were sleeping, and he didn't care. He just woke up for a few seconds and went back to snoring.

The clock turned on the wall, turned 11:11 am and suddenly you started frowning and sweating. You moved side-to-side, sobbing and mumbling something.

In your dream, you were in the castle. You were in the ballroom with the same clothes you slept in. you looked around, feeling really weird there. The doors opened and Taehyung came inside with a scared expression. He shut the door and started gasping for breath. "Tae!"

You yelled his name, and his head perked up at you. His eyes went wide seeing you smile. You were approaching him, but he pushed you away. "Stay away from me!"

You frowned. "Eh? Why?"

"You! Why are you still alive?! I saw you being killed... you were dead."

"What?"

The doors opened, and a sword impaled his stomach. "Run." he whispered, and the scenery changed. You were outside of the ballroom and saw the corridor filled with bodies and blood. You recognised some bodies there. The maid, Jungkook, Somi, their father, your father and the rest of the staff.

"There! She's right there!"

A voice yelled, and you started running. You didn't know why you were running, but your instincts told you to. You somehow managed to run them out. One of them was right on your tail and somehow they easily caught up to you.

You out ran them and ran to the attic, then shut the door quietly as possible. You heard someone crying.

"Hello? Who's crying?" you whispered, and the cries got even louder. You followed the direction from where the cries were coming and found a little girl crying. You never saw her anywhere. "Hi? Who are you?" you asked, making your voice soft as possible.

The girl looked at you and stopped crying. She kept staring at you with her tear-filled eyes. "Hi? Why are you here?" you asked her and she kept staring at you.

She pointed a finger at you. "Look behind you." She said, and you turned around. You were immediately above the ground. You tried to claw that person's hand over your throat. You couldn't see their face clearly but they dropped you down.

The scenery once again changed. You were in your mother's throne room. Your mother was forced to bend down on her knees by someone who, you guessed, was a woman. She said something and immediately your mother's head was sent flying.

"No!" you screamed, and the woman turned around. She smiled at you as if she expected you to be here. "Hello there ____. Came to enjoy the show?"

You wanted to say something, but suddenly your mouth had no words. "Don't worry, dear. You're the key event. Catch her boys."

An enormous dog with three heads, which you guessed was a hellhound, appeared on her side. Usually, you would get happy seeing a hellhound because they were cute and warm, but these ones, they looked like they had gone insane years ago. Their eyes were blood-red and their teeth had pieces of flesh in them.

One of them started running towards you and you were frozen. You wanted to scream and run, but suddenly your body didn't know what that was. The hellhound got even nearer and you stood there frozen waiting for your death.

It took you in your mouth violently, and you were snapped in half. You woke up panting and started crying. Someone hugged you and you knew that was Taehyung. He rubbed your back and whispered comforting words.

You clung onto his shirt tightly and he kissed the top of your head multiple times. "Nightmare?" he asked after you calmed down. You nodded. "The same one again?"

"Yes."

"We gotta talk to your mother about this, okay?"

"You shook your head. "No, don't. My mother and my father are fighting about something. I saw them arguing after dinner. And on top of that, the crazy lady is going to start a war on us and I don't want to stress her out more."

"But at least let's tell my uncle, okay?" he suggested, and you agreed. "Hmm. let's sleep?"

"Okay."

The next morning, a cup of coffee fell on the floor. "What?!" Taehyung's sire stood up and went to your seat, then scouted down. "Since when has this been happening ____?"

"Ever since Jimin came here."

Jimin dropped his fork and started panicking as well. He approached where you were sitting and scouted down. "Did you ever see that person's face, though? Was she a woman?"

You tried to remember that woman's face but couldn't get anything about it. "No."

"Oh."

"But that person was a woman, but their voice was really raspy. As if they have been smoking for years."

Jimin covered his mouth and closed his eyes. "That's... that's my mother. She's doing it again. She's trying to do the same thing with you. She's getting into your head as well."

"What do you mean?"

"She's trying to kill you. She did the same last fallen angel ten years ago. She and my half-brother got into his head and started torturing him. He went mad and then took his life. My half-brother has abilities that bring out your nightmares so much that you'll decide to kill yourself."

"Wow."

"____ do you have any trauma?"

You went silent and nodded. "Yes, I do."

"Ah man!" he breathed out and hugged you tightly. "I'm so sorry ___. I'm sorry that you have to suffer because of my mother. I shouldn't have come here."

"Hey!" Somi spoke up. "Shorty, it's good that you came here. Otherwise, she would have killed you there!" She said that to make him feel better, but it made him feel worse than before.

"But if I hadn't come here, ____ wouldn't have been suffering. She's doing it to make me feel bad."

"Exactly short! She's manipulating you! Why are you so stupid, man!? She would've started this soon or later anyway, so at least we know about it."

Wendy spoke up. "Okay, so anyway, you people have a way to make these nightmares go away?"

"Umm I do." Jimin said. "But it will take both of us, noona." 

------

HYBE IS GOING TO DEBUT A NEW GIRL GROUP 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I AM NOW GOING TO GET MY NEW WIFEYS, QUEENS, GIRLFRIENDS, DAUGHTERS, CHILDREN, BABIES WHATEVER WHATEVER

but now people are comparing them to blackpink.

the fact they haven't even debuted and people are comparing them to blackpink is just plain ass rude man.

also my ass just found out that jin is going to become an uncle.

do I live under a rock, then yes.

and the fact jin is going to become an uncle makes me soft af

also okay so imma teach y'all something about astrology okay?

so there's something called descendant okay? It's the opposite of ascendent aka your rising sign.

I'll just explain it with an example, our boy taetae.

some quora source says he was born at 5:56 am idk it ain't reliable.

so his ascendent would be Sagittarius and his descendant would be Gemini.

okay, so the thing is that, whatever your descendant is, that's the sign of your future spouse.

it can be anything okay? it can be your rising, your sun, your moon, your mars, your venus, your Jupiter, your Saturn, your Uranus (😂 sorry I'm immature), your Neptune, your pluto, your Lilith, literally anything. your descendant sign will be in your future spouse's birth chart.

also, you wannabes calm the fuck down okay? 

I got Gemini in venus so does that mean he's my future spouse? meh, who knows and IDC. (tbh I do like why would he be my soulmate bruh, I look like a pig, man)

so just because you got a Gemini in your birth chart might mean he's your future but don't get your hopes up. just saying.

 buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuT! 

he's a fire sign dominant and bruh im... im just shocked I thought he'd be an earth sign dominant but that's... meh! IDC.

anyways... Capricorns are literal daddy or mommy material. and really cold.

yAS! That's my type!!!

*plays my type by saweetie*

yes, I like cold yet hot men. and women. like bruh that's totally my type. 

anyways bye bye! see y'all next week!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.8K 33
Two members suddenly falling in love for each other. Will they end up being together? Started: August 28 (?), 2022 ( 08/01/2022 ) Ended: ??? #4 in hy...
2.9K 78 8
Yes, this is a crossover between harry potter and percy jackson. I'm not great at summaries but basically, Morrigan (Morgan) Euphemia Potter is a fe...
5.3K 125 6
The heartthrob of their high school,Kim taehyung falls is love with a new,simple girl who takes admission in his school. Taehyung who hates girl,gets...
9.1K 223 19
YN Chauhan an Indian girl who is innocent not really she hide her true self putting a mask only her sister's know. JEON JUNGKOOK under world Mafia k...