Dull Eyes || SakuAtsu

Galing kay koi_coffee_

Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colo... Higit pa

| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
| 58 |
| 59 |
| note |

| 44 |

2.2K 94 35
Galing kay koi_coffee_

Sakusa and Atsumu had been driving around, for a good seven hours at least, that's including all the little stops the two had along the way as well.

It was a little after five when Atsumu got an idea, something he really hoped Sakusa said yes to

"Sakusa?" The blonde called, earning a hum to go on.

"Would ya wanna grab dinner an' maybe stop by the beach? There shouldn't really be anyone around at this time, so.." Atsumu trailed off, for once genuinely caught up on whether or not Sakusa would agree.

Speaking of which, the other seemed to stay silent for a moment before he shrugged.

"Sure," He smiled a little, something so small Atsumu nearly missed it. "That sounds nice."

A small sigh of relief slipped from the blondes mouth, letting himself relax. The action made Sakusa glance over, slightly quirking a brow before looking back to the road.

The two had made a small detour before heading to the beach, that small detour being dinner. They'd picked up a mix of a few sushi platters, onigiri, some yakitori, and a few snacks just in case.

After all that had been picked up, Sakusa had headed for the beach, the time now nearing at least 5:45 considering how long the drive there was.

As he pulled into the designated parking lot, which had a bit of walking distance between the beach — Sakusa noted that Atsumu had been telling the truth. From what could be seen, there was no one in sight.

Feeling content with this, both got out of the car. They'd split carrying all the food equally, well — Atsumu ended up carrying a bit more as Sakusa had to grab the blanket from his trunk.

Komori had always been eager to explore, so just in case they'd gone anywhere outside and needed a seat, they'd have something to sit on. It became habit to keep it handy. And clearly that showed to be a good thing.

"Are ya comin'?" Atsumu called out, looking to Sakusa.

The dark-haired, now being snapped out of his thoughts — responded with a simple nod and started walking.

The two had walked along the sand for a few minutes before finding a spot not too close to the water, yet not too far as well, it was perfect.

Noting this, Atsumu stood by as Sakusa laid the blanket down. And afterwards, the two had set the food out before taking a seat as well, side by side yet with a comfortable distance between them.

This all seemed perfect, or more — surreal if you will.

As the sky had started to darken, a light breeze rolled of the oceans waters and onto the beach, mixing ever so nicely with the warm spring air. Along with that came the wonderful smell of fresh food and pristine waters, leaving the atmosphere light and relaxing.

With the sounds of waves lightly hitting the shore, Sakusa and Atsumu enjoyed their dinner in an amazingly comfortable silence. No words needed to be exchanged, just knowing one another was there put each other at peace.

"Hey, Omi-kun?" Atsumu spoke, finally breaking their silence.

"Mhm?" Sakusa hummed, turning his attention to Atsumu after finishing the piece of sushi he'd previously been busy with.

"'M only askin' 'cause 'm curious, before ya ask." The blonde was quick to state, as he'd gotten accustomed to how Sakusa could jump to suspicion on just about any question.

"After we.. split, how'd handlin' yer phobia go..? Not that it's my place t' be questionin' but-"

"-'Tsumu." Sakusa chimed in, cutting Atsumu off and making him look over. More specifically, look Sakusa in the eyes.

Green, that same dark green that could ever so easily be mistaken for the deepest shade of black.

"I already now what you're thinking, and I hate to say it, but at first it got worse." Sakusa nodded, more to himself than anything as he watched Atsumu nod slowly — seemingly unhappy hearing his answer.

"However, I didn't dwell on it. Family's always around and they still helped me out." The dark-haired smile a little. "A lot of things are pretty similar, I've guessed you picked that up by now — but I've gotten used to being around people more. As long as they're at a reasonable distance."

Hearing that, was something Atsumu both loved and hated. Loving what he was told would've been obvious, Sakusa had worked to improve his complications with his worst fear and that, well it was amazing.

The part he wasn't too happy about was knowing there was a period of time it had gotten worse, and never the less a period of time he was apart of. Knowing just how Sakusa was back in high school, thinking of his phobia worsening — it seemed horrible.

"Oi, 'Tsumu." Sakusa called, making the hesitant move to place a hand on Atsumu's.

His voice and that same touch brought Atsumu back around, said blonde focusing back on everything around him as he'd just spaced off.

"Get out of your head, I already know what's going on in there." Sakusa sighed softly. "What happened happened, that was almost a good three years ago."

"I know, I know, but ya can't really blame me for feelin' bad, can ya?" Atsumu let a soft get not entirely playful chuckle slip.

He'd probably feel worse if it weren't for the now ever so evident feeling of Sakusa's hand, he didn't even bother question. Instead, Atsumu internally risked a chance and took the dark-haired's hand as well, unknowingly earning a small smile from Sakusa.

"'M proud of ya Kiyoomi, seriously." The blondes' tone was, without a doubt, completely sincere. "I got the gist it wasn't easy, but ya still worked on yer phobia anyways, that takes a lot'ta will."

It wasn't often this kind of thing would be heard from Atsumu, nevertheless, something that meaningful.

"Thank you." Sakusa for once, didn't have a hint of sarcasm or a cold tone underlying his voice — it was warm and genuine.

Atsumu simply nodded at this, his eyes then wondering to the waters ahead where the sun was setting. However, his gaze was the only one on the water, as all Sakusa seemed able to do was look at the blonde next to him.

He missed this, or more importantly, he missed Atsumu. And a lot at that.

"I missed this ya know, us bein' able t' spend time t'gether." The blonde spoke, his tone still as soft and genuine as before.

Hearing this obviously put a smile on Sakusa's face as the dark-haired finally managed to look out to the water, just in time to watch the sun give its last moments before the moon would take place.

"I won't lie, I did too." Sakusa finally responded, after falling silent for a good minute.

This made the smile on Atsumu's face light up, and similarly, left the blonde feeling warm. A feeling he thought had long gone, finally returned.

God was it one he missed.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

•°

°•

•°

°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

The two had stayed down by the beach following their dinner talk for quite some hours — yet both only noticed this a little after nine.

Both gladly would've stayed longer, thought considering Atsumu knew Osamu would probably be on his ass if he was out too late, they decided they should finally bring their hangout to an end.

After respectfully cleaning up, as all should no matter where they go — they headed back to Sakusa's car. And one thing that was welcomed by them both, was the fact boths' hands stayed intertwined.

They only split when the two had gone their separate ways to take seats, Sakusa in drivers and Atsumu sitting shotgun.

A comfortable silence overcame the two as Sakusa pulled out of the beaches parking lot, now making his way back to Atsumu's place.

Once again, it was another moment where neither said a word. There wasn't a reason to. Just knowing they had each other close by was enough to fill the need to speak, so instead, the two enjoyed some light music.

Overall, what had truly been an amazing day, eventually came to an end as Sakusa after almost half an hour, pulled up to the curb just in front of Atsumu's place.

Naturally, the blonde was hesitant on getting out as he couldn't leave without saying anything. It would be more odd than anything if he did.

"We should do this again, what do ya think?" Atsumu suggested, this time hiding the fact he was more than on edge about the others response.

"I don't see why not," Sakusa nodded. "You're not entirely unbearable, so I think I'd survive another meetup."

Atsumu simply rolled his eyes at this, especially hearing the small chuckle that came from Sakusa.

"Omi-kun, ya wound me." The blonde placed a dramatic hand on his heart, all with a small pout.

The action of course only earned a playful scoff from Sakusa though.

"Told you, someone's got to do it." The dark-haired rolled his eyes. "Plus, 'Tsumu, I think we know you like a bit of mean by now."

"Shut. Up." The blonde shot back, that same pick shade dusting his cheeks as he rolled his eyes.

Sakusa sure as hell was getting a laugh out of this.

"M'kay, m'kay, seriously though — I should probably get goin', 'Samu's probably waitin' for me." Atsumu cut in, as much as he loved hearing Sakusa's ever so rare laughter, he really didn't want Osamu getting pissy with him.

So without a moment of hesitance, he finally made his way out of Sakusa's car. Though before he could get up to his place and make his way inside, he told Sakusa he'd message him later.

The dark-haired simply responded with a nod and with that they officially parted ways, Sakusa driving off to get back to his place meanwhile Atsumu had gotten back inside.

And just like he'd thought, Osamu was in the common room waiting, that really came as no surprise.

"Hey 'Samu?" Atsumu finally found his voice as he walked into the common room, his brother simply eyeing him down in response.

"Did he hurt ya at all?" The brunette instantly questioned.

Atsumu, despite seeing this coming, still let out a soft sigh. "No ya dumbass, he didn't hurt me. We had fun."

"What kinda fun?" Once again, Osamu was back with another question — and they just seemed to get even worse.

"Not that kinda fun, get yer head 'outta the gutter." The blonde rolled his eyes, finally taking a seat on his couch.

"'M just makin' sure." Osamu looked to Atsumu, it could've been left at that yet clearly, the faux blonde decided to test his brother a bit.

"Even if we did, I don't try an' rule over every time ya and Suna go at it, so give me a break." Atsumu tried his best not to let a small smirk come through seeing how the comment alone slightly pissed Osamu off.

"Yeah, that's a no from me." The brunette stated and rather firmly, which only earned a bitter eye roll from Atsumu.

That and a silence that followed, if Osamu wasn't going to be nice, Atsumu wasn't interested in speaking. Sometimes you'd think he really does have the mentality of a seven year old.

"I guess on a genuine note," Osamu sighed softly. "Did ya two really have fun?"

"Mhm," Atsumu nodded, a smile immediately making its way onto his face. "We're gonna meetup again, sometime soon."

"'M excited honestly." The previous bright smile on the blondes face now softened, simply recalling events specifically from their time at the beach.

"Of course ya are." Osamu scoffed playfully, and Atsumu sent a playful glare his way.

"Hey! The hell's that s'pposed t' mean?!" The blonde questioned, like always, getting my worked up rather quickly.

Osamu only laughed at this, rolling his eyes at the exact childish behaviour he'd dealt with when they were younger.

"Nothin' 'Tsumu, nothin'."

•••••°•••••°•••••

alright,, this is finally out, it's like 20 to 8am for me and i haven't slept in like two days — enjoy your gift of sweet skts bonding time

~koi ☕︎︎

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.5K 382 11
Atsumu and Sakusa spend the next few days realizing what their dreams mean all while developing their bond, are they really going to be soulmates? He...
17.8K 547 15
[𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗢𝗨𝗧] A trouble blonde teen and his twin transfered to Riverside High. The blonde wants to rule the school but a...
64K 2.4K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...
1.4K 91 17
(DISCONTINUED) Atsumu starts having weird feelings for a certain spiker who he met. They were far from friends, but that didn't stop Atsumu. In the e...