The Heiress

By chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 75

1.4K 95 43
By chaelisabestgirlsx

***

After Dylan and his friends left the restaurant, he immediately asked his family's PR team to keep this embarrassing situation hidden. After all, he was with three celebrities. Many paparazzi were bound to follow them.

However, no matter what he did, the incident didn't escape the eyes of the media. Some paparazzi were able to take photos of them being lead by the security personnel outside of the premises. Aside from this, one attendant anonymously told them that Dylan Bae and his group were banned from the establishment for causing some trouble to Miss Manoban and her fiance.

"What nonsense! Call this company and make them delete these articles! No... No!!!! I don't care what you do! Pay them! I don't care just take down this article now!" Dylan fumed as he cut the call and throw his phone on his bed. What a bad luck. If his father found out that he had offended Lisa, then he would surely got mad at him. He might even give the CEO position to Dylan's stepbrother.

"Mr. Bae?"

"What?" He snapped at one of the servants who called for him outside of his bedroom.

"The Master wants to see you." Dylan instantly gritted his teeth when he heard the servants words. As expected his father had already got a hold of it.

Instead of giving an answer, Dylan decided to directly go into his father's study. He did not even bother knocking as he went inside the room.

He saw his father, who was busy doing some paperwork, lift his head to look at him. His face was devoid of any expression.

"Sit." Dylan immediately took a seat across his father's desk. "Do you know what you have done?"

"Yes." He answered shortly. "But, at that time, I didn't know that she is Lalisa Manoban. How should I know that she would be that ruthless?"

This time, his father's features turned into a frown. "Do you know what will happen if we offend someone like her?"

Dylan shook his head. What could happen? Dylan was just a newbie in this city. He wouldn't be able to touch their family. After all, they had been around in this city for decades.

"I have always thought that you would have a little brain." Father Bae shook his head in disappointment. "Go set up a meeting with Lalisa Manoban and take your sister to apologize. I don't want this matter to blow out of proportion."

"But father..."

"No buts... just listen to me. There is no going back now that you have offended someone from the Manoban Conglomerate." Father Bae clenched his jaws. "Although Lalisa is newbie, their company has already had endless connections in the black market. One single command from her and our company could lose millions if not hundreds of millions of dollars."

The mention of the black market instantly made Dylan's approach more serious. Their family business was in the food industry. However, it was just a front for their true money tree were selling weapons. Their family had been selling weapons illegally on the black market.

If his father's words were true, then it could only mean that the Manoban Family had better connections than the Bae Family in the underworld.

"Okay. I will," he said after a minute of silence. If his father's words were true, then he needed to be careful around Lalisa Manoban and even curry for his favor.

However, who would have known that his sister had different plans?

...

On the next day, Irene Bae went to the Manoban Conglomerate alone, without her father and brother's knowledge, to ask for Miss Manoban's forgiveness.

She even bought some food that her favorite cook had made. According to her research, Lisa's fiance owns a cafe and according to the rumors, Lisa and her fiance had personally made the recipes of this cafe. This fact made her conclude that Lisa was a foodie. Because of this, Irene decided to be thoughtful and bought some home cooked food for Lisa.

Lisa was not married yet, so Irene Bae hadn't seen anything wrong with this gesture. If the media got a hold of this, she could simply say that this was her apology for what she had done at the restaurant.

"I'm sorry Miss Bae but CEO is not accepting any visitors right now." the receptionist politely said.

This answer surprised Irene Bae. She was so confident in her appearance and standing in society. She originally thought that Lisa would immediately approve her visit. Who would have thought that this woman would refuse to see her? Was she still mad about what had happened the other night?

She must be, she thought.

Because of this, Irene decided to show her sincerity by waiting for Lisa. After all, Lisa should have been raised as a gentlewoman, so a gentlewoman would not want a lady like her, to wait for long.

"Miss would it be okay if I just wait until CEO Manoban finish her meeting?" she asked politely. Although she was mad on the inside, Irene wanted to show how civil she was.

The receptionist looked at her before nodding. This was the second woman who had wanted to see CEO Manoban this day. And just like the first, she also wanted to wait. The receptionist couldn't help, but mock these stupid women. Did they think that they could fool CEO Manoban with these acts?

What a pity.

With these thoughts in mind, the receptionist led Irene Bae into a private lobby. It was the place where people could wait for someone in the company. "This way, Miss." Inwardly, the receptionist was laughing. She could not imagine what would happen if this Irene saw the other woman, waiting for CEO Manoban with the same colorful lunchbox.

And just like what she had expected, Irene's steps halted when she saw that someone had been already waiting in the lobby. "Chou Tzuyu? What are you doing here?" Then her gaze traveled down to the lunchbox in Tzuyu hands. It was exactly the same as the one in her hand!

"Sister Irene, I didn't expect to see you here." Tzuyu innocently beamed. Seeing Irene was really shocking for her. Who would have thought that this woman would shamelessly visit Lisa after what had happened last night?

"Miss Bae please stay here. I will inform you once the CEO agrees to see the both of you." the receptionist sneered inwardly. Stupid women... She couldn't wait to see what would happen between these two once she left.

After nodding, Irene immediately took a seat next to Tzuyu. "Does my brother know that you are here?" she asked, her voice a little louder than normal. Both of them worked in the filming industry so they were already aware of each other's dirty thoughts.

"Sister Irene, why do I need to let Mr. Bae know of my whereabouts?' she asked innocently. She could see Irene insinuating that Tzuyu had a relationship with her brother.

Although Tzuyu didn't have any relationship with Dylan, she also couldn't deny that Dylan had been wooing her. The latter had already told her that he liked her. And although she liked him too, she decided to at least act a little and make him work for it.

Dylan Bae was a very handsome man and his background was also very good. That's why Tzuyu instantly took a liking to him. However, who would have thought that she would meet Lalisa Manoban by chance?

Lisa outshined Dylan in all aspect. So it would only be reasonable for her to want to have Lisa instead of settling down with Dylan.

"Huh? I thought you were already dating my brother?"

"You got it wrong, Sister Irene... I and Dylan are only friends," she answered calmly. Did this Irene really think that she could embarrass her?

"I see..." Irene just nodded at Tzuyu words, before fetching her phone and sending a text to her brother. Tzuyu was nothing, but a pretty face. She did not come from any good family and was just using her looks to seduce men in the film industry. Her acting was not even that great, so she was just using her body to pay for the roles that she currently had.

Tzuyu thought that no one knew her secrets, but in high society, there was no such thing as secrets. Dylan was also aware of that. However, he turned a blind eye because he thought that Tzuyu was just a victim of life. Her brother thought that Tzuyu was just another damsel that needed to be saved.

However, as a person from the filming industry, she knew that someone was secretly helping Tzuyu to become one of the most prominent people in the movie world. She was sure that Tzuyu volunteered to use her body to gain influence and establish a good footing in the film industry.

At this point, Lisa was not even aware that two beautiful women had already been waiting for her at the lobby. She was currently having a meeting with her chief executives from all of the MC Oils branches.

On the other day, after she had fired 5 executives, she decided to have a meeting to sort everything out and take countermeasures against current attack on the mines, as well as the abroad branches. She wanted to check through and prioritize security. Of course, she was not blindly waging a war against the people, who were targeting them. Chaeyoung had already volunteered to help her.

In fact, Chaeyoung had already set up an office in their villa. She had already decided to work in this place and maybe, establish the new Wang Empire in this country. She was adamant on working side by side with her woman. Chaeyoung made up her mind to complete the merging of the Choi Conglomerate and Wang Group as soon as possible.

Since the two company were working with mobiles and software it would be easy for them to merge into one and establish the new Wang Empire.

Today, both Chaeyoung and Lisa were so busy with their own business, but they had already agreed to have lunch together.

.....

It had already been an hour after Irene started waiting, and she was getting impatient. How come Lisa was still busy. Was she even aware that she was waiting downstairs?

Irene decided to wait for another thirty minutes before going to the receptionist to ask.

Thirty minutes passed. Still nothing.

She decided to just go to the receptionist. However, the receptionist still said that Lisa was not available.

"I'm sorry but can you inform Miss Manoban that I have brought some homecooked food for her? I mean... I don't want it to get cold by the moment she meets me. After all, I painstakingly made this for her." She reasoned, her voice as calm as she looked. However, inside she is getting more and more impatient.

"I'm sorry, Miss Bae but CEO Manoban is really busy today. In fact, she is currently having a very important meeting." the receptionist said. Homecooked food? How shameless. This woman should have already known that CEO Manoban has a fiance. The receptionist instantly made a mental note to contact some of her friends from the media and let them know of this woman's shamelessness.

Irene Bae only gritted her teeth in annoyance. She was the young miss of the Bae Family. She was not used to waiting. She couldn't even remember the last time when somebody had made her wait.

"Sister Irene, if you are getting impatient, why don't you just go and leave your food with me? I will make sure to let CEO Manoban know of your thoughtfulness." Tzuyu suggested with a smile. Unlike Irene, Tzuyu was used to this kind of stuff. She was used to currying favors to everyone with influence, so she had endless patience.

Hearing Tzuyu mocking tone, Irene's mood worsened. Was this woman looking for a fight?

"It's fine. I can wait." Irene gritted her teeth. "After all, I am not like you - I don't have anyone waiting on my services."

Irene's voice was so harsh and shrill that it attracted the attention of many people in the lobby. Aside from this, a rumor about the two starlets being in the building had already spread throughout the building. Because of this, many people had deliberately stayed in the lobby to take a look at the beauties.

These people were already aware that these two were waiting for their CEO, and many of them were anticipating a good show. Everyone was aware that their CEO was about to get married, yet these two shamelessly came here. To the employees, these two were already so low. Some of them had even voiced out their disgust on their personal social media accounts.

Tzuyu's face paled at Irene's words. She then immediately looked around at the people who were obviously eavesdropping on them. She bit her lips in embarrassment. Why was Irene aware of her activities? Was her brother aware of this too?

Seeing Tzuyu's reaction, Irene couldn't help but smile in satisfaction. "Sister Tzuyu, why don't you go home instead? I can't imagine what would happen if your patrons got mad. I mean... what would happen to your current TV show if they get mad at you?" She provokingly smirked.

After hearing Irene's words, a lot of gasps could be heard in the lobby. Everyone widened their eyes as they processed her words. Tzuyu had patrons? So she was one of those girls huh.

Because of this, people were now staring at Tzuyu with disgust. Since it was lunch time, a lot of people were gathered in the lobby.

"What are you talking about?" Tzuyu's eyes widened in horror. However, she did her best to compose herself. She would not go down this easy. "Sister Irene, I can't seem to understand your words. Maybe you are hallucinating? Ay... please don't tell me you had another case of the blues again?" She then made a deliberate sigh, "Brother Dylan had already asked you not to use narcotics, but it seems like you did not listen."

"I'm sorry sister Irene, but I have to let Brother Dylan know about this. After all, we are friends and this is for your well-being," she added before typing on her phone. Provocation? Did this Irene think that she could defeat her in this game? How silly.

Tzuyu knew a lot of secrets from the film industry. She knew a lot of the dirty secrets that everyone tried to hide. After all, she almost always slept with prominent people, and those drunk old people were always bound to spill some secrets.

*Bang*

Tzuyu's phone fell onto the ground as Irene attempted to snatch it from her hands.

"You bitch!" Irene fumed, her earlier facade gone as she pounced on Tzuyu, pulling her hair in the process. She did have an addiction to drugs, but her father had been trying to keep that a secret. How did this woman know about it? And she had even dared to mention it in a public place like this. What would happen to Irene if the media got a hold of her addiction?

Irene seemed to have forgotten her image and the purpose of her visit.

"Irene let go of me... ahhhhh... my hair!"

"You think you are so pretty? Huh? You dirty little bitch!!!" Irene had been trained in martial arts when she was a kid. Although she had not taken the training seriously, she was still familiar with some of the punches and kicks involved in the sport.

Not even a minute later Tzuyu already had a bloody nose. At this point, Tzuyu was only defending herself by scratching Irene's beautiful face.

"Oi someone call security!"

"Ai... let's just watch for a while... hehe... it's not every day that we get to see a cat fight like this... go take a picture."

"Right. Right... oh... my phone. I'll record everything..."

"Hurry... Hurry. Oh, look at that! I can see miss Irene's panties from here!"

Who would have thought that instead of calling security, the employees present would instead take their phones and start recording the fight?

But who could blame them? These women were shameless enough to try and seduce their CEO Manoban. Of course, everyone in the company knew that their CEO was engaged to a very beautiful and outstanding woman. After all, they were always updated when it came to the Manoban Family even though they were living in another country.

These employees had been working in this company for years. The Manoban Family, especially
Marco had been very kind to everyone. He would always put the welfare of the common people like them first. Because of this, they had developed a blind loyalty to the Manoban Family.

"What is happening here?" Both Irene and Tzuyu froze when they heard a domineering voice.

Everyone turned their heads to look at Chaeyoung who was wearing a flowy yellow knee-length dress, making her look like a deity.

"Miss Park... These two women are causing trouble here." The receptionist was the first to wake up from her stupor. Even though this was her first time seeing Chaeyoung, she immediately recognized the latter from her eyes alone. After all, she had seen dozens of photos of Chaeyoung from their company's magazine that showcased all the affairs of the Manoban Family and the Manoban Conglomerate.

Chaeyoung looked at the girls who were now trying to hide the creases in their dresses. Their hairs were in disarray and both of their faces were covered with cuts and blood.

"Call the security," she shortly said. From the looks of these two women, she could already guess that they had wanted to see Lisa and had ended up in a fight instead.

What a shame.

"Miss Park, you must throw this woman out of here. She is nothing but a dirty rug who is trying to curry favor to Miss Manoban," Irene said while pointing fingers at Tzuyu.

"Tsk... Aren't you another dirty rug? Trying to seduce my woman in broad daylight?" Chaeyoung's question made everyone applaud her inwardly. Of course, that was with the exception of Irene and Tzuyu. Who would have thought that this woman would be so blunt?

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1K 60
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
99.1K 4.3K 17
Lisa Manoban inherited her family company after her parents passed away, however, in order for Lisa to have total control of her company she has to b...
97.3K 3.9K 54
THIRD BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES By now, Lisa and Chaeyoung both know to expect the unexpected. But you can never be prepared, especially when their l...
583K 15.4K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...