BENEFITS | YUNSANG

By egangmo

"Can you imagine how devastating it sounds when they say the bad kid never learned his lesson? And to tell th... More

Prologue
Dodgeball
Backseat
Mannequin
Shirts
Vanilla
Outlet
Bike
Birthday
Aphrodite
Cinema
Calls
Drones
Theme Park
Motel
Skateboard
Skatepark
Sensitive
Library
Cupcakes
Beautiful
Angel's Kiss
Red
Vulnerable
Scarred
Ward
Missing Yunho
Missing Yeosang
Wheelchair
Nightmare
Willow
Sleepover
Tears
Rumour
Lovesick
I Hate You
Atone
Congratulations
Messed Up
Shy
Epilogue
Book 2!

16 Shots

397 36 18
By egangmo

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

One graduation later...

Drunk and dazed, Seonghwa topples over Hongjoong's arms, holding a glass of Soju in one hand. His friends chant for him to chug another shot, to which he immediately pours the drink down his throat and burps. The rowdy crowd cheers around him proudly, creating a mess of alcohol spills drenching their outfits out of drunken blindness.

Yeosang, dressed in his black untucked shirt and jeans as whatever he was fond of after rummaging through his closet, watches his seniors having fun while chilling on the couch. His ears pulsate at the thunderous beats of the music, in addition to blinding light streaks flickering into his eyes. He looks up at the sight of Ryung in her blue bodycon dress, walking towards him holding a glass.

"Sneak a sip." She offers. Yeosang folds up his sleeves and stares at the alcohol reluctantly.

"Not tonight."

"As if I don't know you've never had alcohol before. Give it a try." Ryung giggles and brings the glass closer to Yeosang's lips. "Just one."

"Ryung, I'm perfectly fine."

"It's your first party. Don't let it go to a waste. I lied to your mother just to bring you here." Ryung persuades him over and over. Yeosang hums along with the music, ignoring her. The drunk girl puckers her lips. "You're lame."

"Yeah, I know."

"No, like, you're so lame, so boring, so... Sangie-ish. Yeosang, you should be hyping up your groove and live the time of your life while you have the chance. Yet here you are fearing a tiny cup of-"

Cutting her words, Yeosang snatches the glass of soju on Ryung's hand and swallows the drink so quickly it almost went down the wrong hole. He slams the glass onto a nearby table and frowns at the subtle sweetness and the strong sensation kicking in. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand as Ryung pats him on the shoulder.

"There, that ain't too bad!"

"They taste weird," Yeosang mutters and licks his lips. "But damn addicting."

Ryung reaches for the cup to refill. "You know what, get on the dance floor. Astound them with a rare side of Kang Yeosang."

Rather than having baffled thoughts, Yeosang understands what she meant this time and accepts the cup to drink the liquor again. He grips the glass while enduring the rough flavour swimming into his guts. After taking a couple more shots and merely losing his mind, Yeosang is hauled into the dance floor and lets himself drown in ecstasy.

Meanwhile, parking their motorbikes in front of Seonghwa's gate are the other 99-liners, having no clue about Yeosang's attendance at Seonghwa's party. The plan to not invite him was particularly Yunho's idea, for he doesn't want his crush to end up in a horrid place like this. He is way too sure Yeosang would refuse their invitation if they were to be said.

"My sons... Y'all came..."

The boys encounter tipsy Seonghwa clinging onto Hongjoong's shoulder like a misbehaved child at the front door. Their hyungs guide them inside the music-blasting house and shove bottles of alcohol into their faces.

"Congrats on graduating, hyung~" San wraps his arm around Seonghwa and nuzzles against the elder's cheek sweetly.

"Thank you, San~"

"You guys didn't invite Yeosang along?" Hongjoong asks the boys, fixing the mess on his hair from the make-out session he had.

"Nope. We mentioned nothing to the sacred one." Mingi replies and takes his first shot.

"Yeosang shouldn't be here." Yunho sternly remarks. "It's better for him to stay home. Besides, he doesn't like the sickening atmosphere of drunk hoes and loud chaos. This place is too suffocating for him."

"Really? Cause that's not what I thought of when he was rocking his body with random strangers just now." Seonghwa implicates.

Yunho snaps his head to his hyung. "What are you talking about?"

"Yeosang wants us to hide his presence here from you but it seems like Seonghwa spilt everything out not-so accidentally. Fool." Hongjoong gives Seonghwa a fine smack. The latter winces and hits him back, scowling.

"Didn't mean to."

"Kang Yeosang is fucking here?!" Yunho blurts out, startling the members with his sudden outburst. "Where is he now? What is he wearing?"

"Black button-up, a nice chain on the waist and gorgeous ass hair." Seonghwa describes. Clenching his jaw, Yunho gets up and storms into the crowd to look for the details of Yeosang's appearance. Wooyoung nudges San and Mingi, holding in a laugh.

"I think I like where this is going."

"So do we."

Hongjoong judges the laughing kids up and down, snarling. "Nasties."

Yunho is furious alright.

The scorching madness dominating his boiling blood puts Yunho in a belligerent state. Using his humongous height as an advantage, it didn't take long for him to capture a glimpse of Yeosang's figure at the end of the room. Yunho impatiently barges through the sweaty drunk crowd who scolds him for his aggressive pushes and almost loses Yeosang's sight when he suddenly witnesses an infuriating scene;

Of Yeosang kissing another guy.

His back is pressed against the wall and his arms wrap around the stranger's neck close, giggling between their lips. Yeosang makes a quick serious eye contact with Yunho from afar and smirks, kissing the guy harder.

"Oi, what the fuck?! Yeosang!"

Yunho shrieks and rushes towards the snogging guys and yanks them off each other by Yeosang's collar, throwing a massive punch on the stranger's eye. He yelps in pain and prepares to pick up a fight not until he recognizes Yunho's face and escapes. As for Yeosang, intoxicated with the numerous shots of alcohol he consumed, tries to limp away while licking the saliva on his lips.

"Kang Yeosang!" Yunho yells over the loud music and storms towards him. "Don't you fucking move!"

Yeosang stops and slowly turns around, chuckling. "Oh~ You mad, bro?"

"The fuck were you thinking?! Just because I don't kiss other people doesn't mean you can! The hell is wrong with you?!"

Yeosang lets out a half-suppresses laugh. "Why can't I? It's not like I belong to you, do I? You think it's unfair? It's considered the same when you fucked other girls before me, why does it sound like a big deal to you?"

"That shit's over, for cryin' out loud! Yeosang, I'm fucking in love with you now! And you know what, I swore to myself that I would never kiss or fuck anyone else yet here you are making out with someone who isn't me!"

"So what?!" Yeosang snaps furiously. "You're fucking toxic, Yunho! You're being possessive and it's revolting!" He spins his heel again to walk away but Yunho tugs his wrist back roughly. "Get your hands off my-"

"You're coming with me, and I'll show you why it's unfair," Yunho growls.

"NO!"

"What?"

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA FUCK ME!" Yeosang barks, successfully raking his wrist back. "You have no right to do it to me as you wish!"

Yunho stares at him, dumbstruck. "You... You rather go out there and hook up with random people for some unhealthy sex than me?!"

"Why do you care?!"

"Because I get fucking jealous!"

"You think I don't?!" Yeosang chokes out a tearless sob. "You think I had to go along knowing about your past relationships without feeling a fit of jealousy?! Had I to be honest but it hurts me when I imagine you sleeping someone else! Why do you think I avoided you all this time?!"

Yeosang's words attack infinite arrows to Yunho's heart which was already hurting from the start. Yunho used to assume Yeosang never bothered to question him about his promiscuous times. He sees a different kind of pain in Yeosang's glistening brown eyes.

Yeosang suddenly bends down and clutches his head, groaning. "Fuck, my head..."

"How many shots did you take?" Yunho sighs.

"Huh? Uh, I don't remember, man." Yeosang mumbles. "Ten... Twelve... Sixteen? Why?"

"Sixteen?" Yunho repeats to which Yeosang nods. "I'll remember that number. You're coming with me no matter what."

"Why?!"

"Because you wouldn't leave regardless."

Yunho quickly takes ahold of Yeosang's hand, this time careful to not let him go and pulls him through the crowd to where his friends are hanging out. The members didn't expect to see Yunho return with Yeosang so fast, yet they weren't surprised either.

"Ah, you found him." Seonghwa grins.

"You told him I was here?!" Yeosang complains. "You're dead, Park Seonghwa-"

"Shut up," Yunho demands in a domineering tone. "Hyung, the guest room."

"Second floor, first corridor to the left. There are two rooms on each side." Seonghwa waves his hand. "You don't need to worry about the sheets and duvets, my housekeeper got it under control."

Wooyoung's head falls back as he laughs hysterically at Seonghwa's words, followed by Mingi and San. Hongjoong massages his forehead in second hand embarrassment of his younger members. Yunho also laughs at the joke but Yeosang wasn't having it.

"No, no, no!" Yeosang wriggles violently. "I don't wanna go with you, no! Guys, help me! Yunho's a fucking monster!"

"No can do, sweetheart." Wooyoung teases.

"I'll whoop your asses, you crazy fucks! Mark my words! LET ME GO, YUNHO!"

"Easy on the holy child! Make sure he can still walk tomorrow!" Mingi shouts from afar, earning a playful smack from Wooyoung.

The members watch drunk Yeosang being dragged away, shrieking and cursing endlessly. Once Yunho and Yeosang left, they explode into a cackle of madness again.

"I would never consent."

Yunho's shoes immediately stop just as they arrive in front of the guest room, letting Yeosang escape his grip and massage his sore wrist. Yeosang sees Yunho's shoulders slouch and his head hangs low. Yunho stays silent as if he expects Yeosang to leave, but Yeosang didn't seem to move a muscle. They stand at the end of the hallway in soundless tension.

"Yeosang... I'm sorry-"

"To be kissed by him." Yeosang cuts Yunho's words by finishing his sentence. "He pulled me first. Do you really think I want him?"

"Oh."

At the corner of his eyes, Yunho sees Yeosang's hand rotate the knob and pushes the door wide open. He observes the way Yeosang walks unevenly into the room, exerting an alcoholic breath from his cough and stumbles onto the bed with a grunt. He looks up through his damp locks of hair at Yunho who remains still and speechless at the door. Yeosang frowns in annoyance.

"How long are you gonna keep standing there, idiot? Get your ass over here and fuck me!"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Don't scroll down yet, vote too! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.7K 57
š’šŽš”š‹šŒš€š“š„ š€š”. (slowburn romance) Seonghwa is under a family curse. To break it, he has to marry his soulmate before he turns twenty. Yeosang...
944 59 9
His red eyes stared at the tied up boy. Stared into his soul. Filled with a desire that only Yeosang could satisfy. Only him, with his body. Seonghw...
6.1K 185 20
Mingi was a normal student with a normal life. He has a beautiful girlfriend .. And lot of people say that they are like soulmates.... They love each...
17.8K 751 58
Yeosang was in a very bad relationship for a long time and he almost didn't get out until Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Yunho helped him out. Ever since...