Diamonds Love - Johnny Suh

By 127Cherries

You always dreamed on being a police officer, until the opportunity of being a spy comes. You are one of the... More

A New Mission
Dylan and Kate
Playing Fight
Lunch and Flirt
Hiding
Getting the tickets
Real Life
Masquerade Ball
Bitter Flirt
Office Investigation
Love and Hate
Wishes Fulfilled
Temptation
Acting Training
The price of the work
Taken Decisions
Save Me
Mission Accomplished
Guilty
Back To Action
The Truth
Together Again
Diamonds Love

Affection

200 3 0
By 127Cherries

-Y/n, are you there? – Evelyn calls you by the communicator.

-Hey, Evy. I'm here. – You answer.

-Are you two together now? – She asks.

-No. Johnny is taking his shower. – You say.

-Okay. Then, I can ask. How is it going? Are you still avoiding him? No kisses? – She asks and you close your eyes thinking.

-Uhm... erhm... Yeah! Sure. No kisses. At all. – You say and slap yourself mentally. You know you shouldn't lie about it, but you know how she would react. And at this point, you just want to forget about all of this and pretend you and Johnny are "training partners".

-Oh, that's good! – She laughs. – I really thought you wouldn't be able to do that hahaha. But you got it. – She says and you laugh nervously.

-Uhm... I think Johnny is finished. Talk to you later. – You say and she says goodbye. Johnny gets out of the bathroom and you now get prepared to call the team.

-Okay, so, do you have any news? – The boss asks.

-Yes. – Johnny starts. – We decided to go to that address we got at Johnson's office. Turned out we saw a man with the same neck tattoo of the last one we arrested. He went to a shed and there we heard they are going to make the exchange soon. And the most important, that the Johnsons are behind all of this. – He says.

-This is something serious. Are you sure you heard them say their names? – The boss asks.

-Absolutely, Sir. – Johnny says.

-We should not arrest them now. I would say we must keep them under our control and watch them closely. – You say.

-Yes. I think so too. – The boss says. – You are doing a very good job. Now we just have to take those diamonds and put all of them in the jail. I count on you with that.

-Yes, Sir. – You two say together and hang up.

-We are almost there. Now we must watch them carefully. – Johnny says. – Let's stay close to the Johnsons and see when they are going to make this exchange. – You nod.

-You are right. – You sigh. – Well, I think I'm gonna sleep now. Good night, Johnny. – You say stretching your arms above your head. Johnny stands up from the chair and walks towards you. You thought he was going to the bedroom to sleep too, but he gets his face closer to yours and gives you a peck on your lips.

-Good night. Talk to you tomorrow. – He winks at you and goes to his bed. You were not expecting a good night kiss. You chuckle from his cuteness. Maybe you could get used to that.

            You are finding out that Johnny is actually very touchy and kind. As he has a flirty personality, you didn't think he would be a person who would do things like that, like holding hands, hugs, complimenting and, now, giving you a good night kiss. ''Now that he is like this, it's gonna be even worse to forget him.'' You think.
            After brushing your teeth, you go to sleep. Waking up in the morning, you start your day again. Actually, if you were really in vacation, you surely would stay longer in bed. This mission is taking longer than you thought and the more you spend time there, more dangerous it gets.
            You go to take a shower before Johnny. Glancing at him still asleep made you smile. You fell for him and you could not deny it anymore. His talents, personality and physique dominated you completely. He showed you a side of him that you didn't know it existed, as well as you.
            Leaving the bathroom, Johnny is already awake.

-Good morning. - You say to him while fixing your ponytail.

-Good morning. - He answers with a husky sleepy voice. His eyes still half closed while he is sitting on the bed. He glances at you as his blurry sight starts to get better. - Ponytail today? - He asks and you nod. He chuckles seeing you looking at the mirror as you always do. - It's cute. - He says and you try to hide your smile. He gets up and goes towards the bathroom to do his morning hygiene.

            After a few minutes, Johnny is done with his shower. The door opens as you are reading some mission papers.

-How can he be so fast? - You wonder with yourself and sigh, knowing you are a person who takes long to get ready. - So, Johnny, what will we do today? I thought about- - You get interrupt feeling arms wrap your waist and his fingers interlocking in front of your belly while he rests his head on your shoulder. You don't even need to turn around to know who it is. His cologne is already natural for you to smell. You grin. - What are you doing? - You ask him, smiling.

-I took a shower and brushed my teeth, so I want a good morning kiss. - He says giving you a cheek kiss. You blush, listening his voice so close to your ear. You turn around to face him. Seeing his dark short wet hair and realizing he has no shirt on, you blush hardly immediately. - W-Why are you shirtless? - You say covering your eyes and trying to escape from his grip which is tighter than before. Johnny laughs out loud. - You did this on purpose, right? - You say after giving up from escaping. He looks at you with lovely eyes, smiling of your cute and embarrassed face.

-Sorry. You just look too cute when you are shy. - He says glancing at your lips.

-Okay, okay. It was funny. Now go put a shirt on. - You say trying to not look at his bare chest that is so close to you.

-My kiss first. - He says smirking. It's like a torture for you and he knows that. You sigh deciding to end with that fast. You get your face closer to his and pouting a little, you give him a peck. Obviously, what Johnny was planning is not just a peck, proceeding to open his mouth as he lays his head to the side deepening more the kiss. He tastes like mint from his toothpaste as you melt between his arms. You put your arms above his shoulder, getting your hands together behind his neck. The time seems to stop and you don't listen anything, as usual when you are kissing him. His arms pull you closer, sending away the previous space between your bodies. Pulling away to not escalate to something more, you look at him, breathing a little heavier than before.

-Can you put your shirt on now? - You jokingly scold him.

-Yes, ma'am. - He gives you a last cheek kiss and turns around to take his shirt. Passing his head through the shirt's hole, he starts to talk. - So, you were saying before...?

-Uhm... Oh, yes. I was asking what is our plan for today. I was thinking that as we already know the Johnsons are the responsible for the theft, we must watch them closely in case they make the exchange. It can be any time now. - You say sipping your coffee and giving Johnny his cup.

-I agree. Let's see if they have already left their room. - Johnny reaches his communicator next to his bed. - Team, are you there?

-We are here, Johnny! Good morning! - Alex says excited as always.

-Good morning, Alex. - Johnny answers. - Have the Johnsons already left their room?

-No, not yet. - He says.

-Okay. Let us know when they do, then. - Johnny says.

-Yes, sir! - He shouts.

-How can you be so excited at this hour, Alex? - You ask him, chuckling.

-I always have my 7 shots of expresso at the morning. - He answers.

-Oh, my God. - You say laughing. - Okay. Take care, Alex. And sleep well.

-Yes, miss. - He says cutely.

            You and Johnny wait a little and then go to the lobby to watch the Johnsons closely and eat the breakfast. After some minutes, you see the Johnsons leaving the table. You and Johnny follow them discretely. They pass by the pool area and go to a separated place, surrounded by many security guards. You two stop at a bar and ordinate a drink to not look suspicious.

-I think it is not going to be easy to get in there. - You say to Johnny as he sighs.

-Alex, they passed through a door with many security guards. Is there any other entrance? - Johnny asks him.

-Let me see here. - Alex types frenetically on his keyboard and after some seconds, he answers. - Yes. There are two more entrances. I'm seeing here that they are free.

-Okay. - Johnny answers. Turning to you, he whispers. - You heard him. There are two entrances. Let's choose one and- - He was saying, but you interrupt him.

-No. Let's separate. It's easier to find them. - You say.

-I don't know... It could be dangerous. - He says looking around. - We should stay together.

-Don't worry. What is important is the mission. You fight well and me too. We are gonna be okay. - You say and Johnny sighs. After some seconds he nods.

-Okay, then. But if something happens, call me. - He says.

-Sure. You too. - You wink at him and he giggles. - Alex, where do we get in?

-Uhm... There's one door in you left at the end of the hall and another one at the back of the building. - He says.

-Thank you. Let's go. - You say hanging up.

            You and Johnny separate. You go to the back door and Johnny goes to the hall. You walk carefully and try to not make any noise. Fortunately, you put some comfortable clothes which is helping you to walk and be silent. Johnny passes through the hall and hears some voices. He quickly hides in another empty hall, listening the Johnsons.

-Are you proceeding with the plan? - Margaret says to someone.

-Yes, miss. - A man says.

-Good. We are going to make the exchange on Saturday. There will be a lot of people here and it will be easier to hide. Make sure they are at the right place and on the right time. - She sighs.

            Meanwhile, you search for more information. You see a door and open it, revealing a bunch of security guards. You widen your eyes.

-Uhm... haha – You laugh nervously. - Sorry. I think I'm kinda lost. Don't mind me. I'm gonna go now. - You say, but one of the men holds your wrist tight. You hiss from the pain.

-Yeah. I really think you are on the wrong place. Agent. - He says and you look up fast at him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.5K 122
After finding out that her boyfriend was cheating on her, Y/n decides to get revenge by giving him the taste of his own medicine, and for that she is...
18.8K 862 25
Step one, seduce your target. Step two, mess up their senses Step three, eliminate them. But, what if there's someone else? Book 1 of 3 part series ...
175K 6.7K 45
First book so its bad ⤷"Fake people don't surprise me anymore, real people do" ⤷Four gangs ruined Korea, one girl was sent to defeat the ruthless g...
77.7K 1.5K 32
What happens when a faithful meeting turns into an unquenching obsession? Anything but ordinary or so we are told. This is a story about a normal gir...