His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Date

1.9K 46 12
By AmyBee34

The next day...5:55 pm

Davina's pov

I was almost ready for my date with Kol and I am beyond excited yet nervous to be going on a date which I shouldn't really be nervous since he's my boyfriend and I never get nervous over going out with a boy, well Kol's not a boy he's a man, a strong, handsome, sexy man.

My sister and Rebekah have been helping me get ready for my date, Rebekah chose my outfit while Hayley opted to do my hair and make up. Hayley did my make up because she knows how I like my make up being done and she knows I don't like wearing a lot of make up.

Hayley curled my hair using a curling iron and then she styled my hair into a half up half down style with my hair pushed back over my shoulders so my hair cascades down my back and she did my make up natural so nothing too over the top. As for the outfit Rebekah bought a really nice maroon off the shoulder bodycon dress which is actually a maternity dress and it hugs all my curves and my baby bump perfectly and she gave me a pair of her shoes to wear since we're the same size, the shoes she gave me are black wedged high heels with a cute little bow on the side. I don't own very many high heel shoes which is why Rebekah lent me a pair of hers.

Davina's hair and outfit

"You look like one fine yummy mummy Davina" Rebekah comments making me cheeks flush "you think so?" I ask as I turn to look in the mirror and strike a pose making her and my sister giggle. "Yeah, you look amazing and my brother will not be able to keep his hands off you" Rebekah says making me smile as I look back at her.

"He already has that problem, your brother can't keep his hands off her even without her looking like this" Hayley says making me giggle as Rebekah scrunches up her nose "he just admires my ever changing body and nothing is more sexy than a man who isn't afraid to show his appreciation for a pregnant woman's body" I respond as I cradle my baby bump, placing one hand under my bump and my other hand on top.

"Davina love please stop, this is my brother we're talking about and I would very much not like to throw up right now" Rebekah says with a look of disgust on her face making Hayley smirk as she cradles her baby bump the same as me. "Sorry Bekah your brother is just so affectionate and he just does things to me" I respond making her clear her throat.

"The walls of the compound are thin and the majority of us have heightened hearing love so we are perfectly aware of the things my brother does to you and how affectionate he gets also if I have to hear your name or my brothers name being called out one more time, I'm going to murder somebody" she retorts making my cheeks flush as I bite my lip "yeah sorry. I'm a hormonal pregnant werewolf so my sex drive is kind of crazy right now" I respond "you're not the only one sis, my motor is running high right now" Hayley replies "well you know where Elijah is love, I'm sure he'd be happy to help" Rebekah retorts making Hayley go bright red in the face while I giggle.

"Yeah no, not the best idea when I'm currently carrying his niece" Hayley replies making Rebekah shrug "well there's always after you give birth" she says and Hayley just looks down before I look up to check the time and my eyes widen "shit, it's 1 minute past 6 I should've been downstairs a minute ago" I curse "not to worry, Kol's not gonna take off without you" Rebekah says as she escorts me out the room with Hayley in tow.

"Rebekah what's tak...." Kol starts to call out but stops as I appear and make my way down the stairs, his jaw goes slack and his mouth drops as he stares at me making me smile and my heart pound in my chest. "Kol close your mouth or you're gonna catch flies" Rebekah says in a teasing tone as she helps me down the stairs, not that I really need help but just in case I lose my balance or something.

I reach the last step and Rebekah stops at the bottom of the stairs as I make my way over to him, his gaze completely fixated on me "w-wow you look amazing" he says making my cheeks flush "thank you, you look nice" I say he's wearing a black leather jacket over a light blue shirt which is buttoned up except for two at the top exposing a bit of his chest, he's also wearing black jeans and black vans.

"This is for you" he says moving his left arm out from behind his back and revealing a single red rose in his hand "aw that's so sweet" I say taking the rose from him and giving it a light sniff "you're like a rose, beautiful but if not treated and handled with care you could end up leaving a nasty cut as you are sharp" he says making me giggle and blush.

"Well I suppose it's fitting since Rose is my birth name" I respond and he smiles "Davina or Rose both are beautiful names and both names suit you" he replies making my cheeks flush "you're gonna make me turn into the shade of a tomato" I say making him chuckle "you'd still be beautiful" he says making my heart feel like it's about to burst out of my chest.

"Come on, we have places to be" he says offering me his hand which I take after placing the rose in a vase nearby and we leave the compound.

.

.

Kol brings me to the docks by the river and there's a little boat stationed in the water with a man sat at the front holding oars to paddle the boat. Kol gets on the boat first and extends a hand out to me which I take and he helps me onto the boat.

"I thought a boat along the river would be nice and it stops at our destination" he says as we sit down on the boat "it's a perfect evening for a boat ride" I respond as he holds up a bottle of bubbly "don't worry it's non-alcoholic, not gonna give my girl that crap when she's carrying my child" he says making me blush as he gives me a little kiss on the lips.

He pulls back and retrieves two champagne glasses "I had this boat prepared" he explains as he notices the questioning look on my face. He hands me the glass and pops the lid off as the man starts rowing the boat.

Kol fills the two glass halfway before stopping and popping the lid back on, he sets the bottle of bubbly down before taking a glass from me "to our date" he toasts "to our date" I toast back as we clink out glasses together before taking a sip.

We sit back and relax as the boat gently moves along the river, Kol scoots closer to me and places his arm around my shoulder making my heart race. I just lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes as the boat keeps on moving, not even focusing on the surroundings, only the sound of jazz music being played and the feeling of being close to him and smelling his scent, his scent calms me.

.

.

Half an hour later...

The boat comes to a stop at a dock "this is our stop" Kol says getting up and carefully getting off the boat, I slowly stand up and he helps me off the boat "I hope you're hungry because I made dinner reservations" he says as he slips an arm around my waist as he guides me away from the dock.

"I'm famished actually so dinner sounds perfect" I respond and he smiles, planting a kiss on the side of my head making me blush as I lean into him, feeling the warmth of his body as we walk along Bourbon street, the street lights and the moon light giving light to New Orleans

..

We come to a stop outside a restaurant which is along the pier by the lake, there are lanterns hung up outside with tables and chairs situated outside with customers sat eating and drinking.

Kol leads me outside where we are greeted by a host and then led through the restaurant to the back yard where there are more tables and chairs with lanterns hung up. "A waiter will be with you shortly to take your order" the host says handing us menus as we sit down at the table he led us too "thanks mate" Kol replies with a nod of his head before the host turns and walks away.

"It's so lovely here" I say glancing around at all the lanterns and the pretty vines and plants all spread out around the garden "it is but not as lovely as the woman sitting across from me" he says making me turn back to him with a smile.

"It's nice to finally get out and have some privacy, even though we sleep in the same room but at the compound we're always interrupted or the moment is killed. We've never actually had the time to be us you know" I say making him nod as he reaches a hand across the table, taking hold of my hand that I have resting on the table.

"That's exactly why I wanted to take you out other than to spoil you of course. I just want to have a nice simple night out with you with no drama and none of my annoying siblings or Nik's plotting or that stupid irritating witch" he says making me giggle "well so far tonight has gone off to a great start" I respond as a waiter comes over and pours us some water.

"Are you ready to order?" he asks "not quite mate" Kol answers and he nods before walking away leaving us alone once more "let's decide what to eat then we can talk" he says making me nod as we both grab a menu and start looking through it.

...

5 minutes later..

The waiter returns after Kol waved him over since we're ready to order "what would you like to order?" he asks looking between us as he holds a pen and notepad in his hands "may I ask what's cooking in the kitchen because whatever it is smells delicious?" I ask and the waiter smiles "that would be our infamous gumbo, it's one of our best and most popular dishes on the menu" he replies "ohh I'll have that please" I respond "alright, one gumbo and what would you like sir?" he asks looking at Kol.

"I'll have a steak" he says "you Mikaelson's and your steaks" I tease and he just looks at me and sticks his tongue out at me making me giggle "yeah so I'll have a steak mate" he says looking back at the waiter "okay and how would you like your steak?" the waiter asks "medium rare" he replies "very well, I shall be with you shortly with your meals" the waiter says before walking away.

"So now that we've ordered and we're alone once more, we can resume talking" he says reaching across the table and grabbing my hand "what do you want to talk about?" I ask smiling as he rubs circles on my knuckle with his thumb "baby names, it recently occurred to me that we haven't discussed baby names yet and you're 6 months pregnant so we should get the ball rolling" he explains making me nod.

"I agree and while I do have some names in mind, I don't know if any of them are gonna be right for our child until he or she is born you know. No name will feel right until you see your child for the first time and only then will you know what name is right for your child" I say making him nod.

"That is a good point however it's still good to discuss names, we may discuss names but it doesn't mean we'll use those names" he replies "I know, so what names do you have in mind?" I ask "well I've sort of only got boy names in mind" he says making me smirk "you still believing the baby's a boy?" I ask "I know it's a boy" he replies sounding pretty sure "really? How do you know? Do you have x-ray vision or something?" I ask teasingly making him chuckle.

"No but I just have a feeling it's a boy" he says "okay, well I have a feeling that it's a girl" I respond "I suppose we'll just have to wait and see until the baby is born to know" he replies as the waiter comes over with our meals and sets them down on the table "enjoy your meals" he says before walking away.

"Will you be disappointed if the baby's not a boy?" I ask as I pick up my cutlery "no, of course not. At the end of the day all I want is for our baby to be healthy, the gender doesn't matter but I just would like a son you know. I can teach him how to play baseball or take him to baseball games, I can teach him about cars, I can talk to him about girls and how to woo them" he says "what if he's not into girls? What if he likes boys?" I ask "then that's okay, I'll still love him either way because he's my son" he replies making me smile.

"And what about if it's a girl?" I ask "if it's a girl I'll never let her out of my sight, boys can piss off because no boy will be good enough for her and she will not marry until I'm dead" he says making me laugh "well you're immortal so that's unlikely" I respond "exactly so my princess will remain pure and she will not face any heartbreak from boys who do not deserve her" he says making me smile as I have no doubt he's going to be an amazing father.

"Now going to back to the topic of baby names" he says as he pops a piece of steak in his mouth and leans back in his chair as we start discussing baby names.

.

.

.

30 minutes later....

We leave the restaurant after Kol pays the bill and he grabs my hand, leading me down the street where there's a jazz band playing and he lifts my arm up in the air and twirls me around making me giggle as he pulls me into his side.

"Here's our stop for the night" Kol says as we come to stop in front of a motel making me look at him "so we're not returning to the compound tonight?" I ask "hell no, we're staying out and here our date will finish with a bang" he says looking at me with dark eyes making me bite my lip as I feel a hot flush run down my spine as he leads me into the motel.

Warning this part contains sexual content...

Kol quickly checks us in and we head up to our room which is on the first floor and the second we get inside, the door is slammed shut and I'm pressed up against the back of the door as Kol attacks my lips making me moan.

He roams his hands up and down my body before dipping them and grabbing my ass and squeezing making me moan as he slips his tongue in my mouth. I reach up and thread my fingers through his hair as we heatedly make out against the door.

I smirk against his lips as I feel his bulge so I reach down and start palming him through his pants making him grunt and jerk his hips forward so I slide my hand up and undo the button of his jeans along with the zipper before slipping my hand inside and cupping him through his boxers making him groan.

He pulls back breaking the kiss and pulling my hand out of his jeans before shedding his jacket and tossing it on the floor. My hands go straight to his shirt and I hastily unbutton it as I reattach my lips to his and moan as he grabs my ass and squeezes my ass cheeks tightly.

I feel him push my dress up slightly before he dips his hand in my panties and I toss my head back against the door as he starts rubbing my pussy making me moan "so wet" he growls sinking two fingers inside me "oh god" I moan grabbing his shoulder as he starts fingering me while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

He looks me in the eye and bites his lip as he keeps fingering me as small moans leave my lips at each stroke of his fingers. He lunges forward pressing his lips against mine and shoving his tongue in my mouth making me moan as our tongues start fighting one another.

I whimper as he pulls away and pulls his fingers out of me "I didn't say you could stop mister" I say making him chuckle and smirk as he grabs my hips and turns me around so I'm acing the door. I feel him bunching my dress up at my hips before I feel his hand meet my ass in a harsh smack making me moan "oh god do that again, I love being spanked" I say sticking my ass out making him growl and he spanks me again and I feel arousal drip down my thighs.

I bite my lip as I feel him pull my panties down my legs and I lift my feet up, stepping out of them as I feel them around my ankles. "Is this how you're gonna take me? Right here against this door?" I purr looking at him over my shoulder and he smirks at me as he pushes his jeans and boxers down to his knees, I bite my lip as I eye his throbbing cock.

He grabs my hips and positions himself at my entrance from behind before slamming into me making me toss my head back "oh fuck!" I moan dropping my head forward as he starts pounding into me "ugh fuck" he grunts squeezing my hips as he keeps on thrusting into me.

I giggle as he slaps my ass and squeezes it while thrusting into me so I slightly light up my left leg "oh yes baby!" he growls grabbing my leg by my thigh and lifting it up and holding it up by my inner thigh as he pulls me flush against him so my back is firmly pressed against his chest as I have one leg lifted up.

"Oh fuck yes you're so deep!" I moan biting my lip as I feel his cock hit my g-spot in this angle. I feel him reach a hand round and yank the top part of my dress down so I push it down to my waist and he grabs one of my breasts, fondling and squeezing it as he continues holding up my left leg while thrusting into me.

Kol suddenly pulls out and lets go of my leg making me frown before he swiftly turns me around to face him and completely removes his jeans and boxers before grabbing my hand and leading me over to the table in the room.

Once at the table he stops and grabs me, lifting me up by my thighs and he sets me down on the table and parts my legs, spreading them before getting down on his knees and he starts licking my pussy making me toss my head back and I lift my legs, resting them on his shoulders and he thrusts his tongue inside me and starts making slurping noises as he sucks and licks at my pussy while gripping onto my legs.

"As much as I love it when you eat me out, I want you back inside me right now" I whimper making him pull away and he stands up, grabbing his cock and giving it a few strokes before pulling me to him so I'm on the edge of the table and he thrusts forward, pushing into me making us both moan.

"Fuck" he groans gripping my hips as he thrusts into me "harder" I moan as I lean back on the table and propping my legs up, spreading them and he starts slamming into me making me moan and my back arch "oh god yes!" I moan grabbing one of my breasts and squeezing it as he thrusts into me.

"No!" he growls slapping my hand away and leaning forward, taking my nipple in his mouth and sucking it as he keeps on slamming into me making my body jolt so I wrap one arm around his neck as he pulls away and moves his head up and presses his lips against mine.

"I'm cumming" I whimper as I feel my stomach tighten "me too" he grunts as he breaks the kiss and leans up, grabbing my legs and spreading them wider and holding them in place as he fastens his thrusts "yes Kol!" I moan "Davina" he moans placing a hand on my hip and grabbing it as he sharply thrusts into me sending sharp jolts of pleasure racking through my body.

"Kol!" I cry out as I orgasm my back arching, my toes curling and my mouth hung up as my orgasm washes over me "Davina!" Kol growls as he bursts inside me in hot spurts before collapsing on top of me but being careful not to squish my baby bump.

After a minute of heavy panting and trying to regain ourselves, Kol pulls back and stands up, pulling out of me before lifting me off the table, scooping me up in his arms and he carries me over to the bed "there was a bed here yet we chose to have sex against the door and on the table" I say as he lays me down on the bed making him chuckle as he gets into bed with me.

"Beds are overrated darling and I think we've done enough stuff in bed" he says as pulls the covers over us, wrapping me up in his arms "because we can't exactly go down on each other or have sex just anywhere in the compound without one of your siblings or my sister catching us. I mean the thought of being caught is a turn on but it's also an awkward situation. They have enough with hearing us do stuff, we can't scar them for life" I say making him chuckle.

"That's why we need our own place so then I can make you scream anywhere I want" he murmurs in my ear making me giggle "be mindful and considerate of our child, we'll need to have a sound proofing barrier put up in all the rooms so we can't disturb our child" I respond "of course darling, wouldn't want to scare our little one" he replies resting a hand on my baby bump and gently stroking it earning a kick from the baby making me giggle as a comfortable silence washes over us as we watch my baby bump as he strokes it before I see a little outline of a foot sticking out "oh look a foot's made an appearance" I say pointing to it "geez that's creepy" he says making me snort as he pulls his hand away.

We watch as the baby kicks and you can actually see the baby's foot "aww what a cute little foot" he coos making me giggle as he places his hand back on my baby bump and rubs it making me smile.

End of chapter

What did you think? This chapter was full of fluff moments. Kol took Davina out on a boat ride and to a restaurant then they went to a motel and finished the date there with sex. What will happen next?

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.8K 22
"May I ask what you were running away from?" "From Kol." I blurted out without even realizing it, and once I did I realized how dumb I really am. I w...
2.3K 114 41
Sabrina Salvatore is pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's child or children meanwhile Klaus having the pregnant werewolf. Sabrina has to come to New Orleans...
252K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
164K 2.8K 77
(PAUSED) 4 years since Davina's death and the Mikaelsons being put down by Marcel who still lie comatose in their coffins as Hayley travels the world...