𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 (𝙲𝚑𝚊�...

By Danique404

"I'm sorry Charles... we will meet again! I promise!" Years after you said goodbye to your best friend, Charl... More

Persons
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
NEW STORY

~5~

6K 82 1
By Danique404

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚘𝚟

Charles and I were laughing about something he had just said as we came back to the towels where Arthur was sleeping on his towel and Pascale shot me a smile before returning to her book. We laid down again and I looked at Charles as he looked at me. We both smiled before I moved my head closer to his.
I lowered my voice to a whisper before speaking up.

Celine: "should we tell your family about us?"

Charles: "no... mom can't hold her mouth to Arthur and well... Arthur is Arthur. Even if he didn't ment to... he still would spill it."

Celine: "then a secret it is."

Charles: "I want to kiss you so bad right now..."

Celine: "sir. You need to calm your balls down."

I gently wiped a droplet of water off of his forehead before it would run into his eye. He took my hand and placed a kiss on there making me blush slightly. He played with my rings before he gave me a wink and turned his head towards his mother. I placed my arms next to my body as I let the sun dry me. I noticed I slowly fell asleep and when I woke up the sun was starting to set. I opened my eyes slowly looking around me. Charles was still lying next to me but Pascale and Arthur were gone just like their stuff and almost everybody else on this beach.

Charles: "oh hey your awake."

Celine: "yes hi. How long did I sleep?"

Charles: "uhm... 2 hours I think?"

Celine: "best 2 hours ever."

I slowly stretched my arms before looking at Charles. He softly chuckled at me before he placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Charles: "mom and Arthur already left an hour ago but I wanted to stay a bit. Make sure you wake up. Want to go over to mine?"

Celine: "sounds great."

He helped me up just like he did earlier this day and we collected our things. I placed his shirt over my head again before I turned towards a smiling Charles. I looked down at the shirt and smiled.

Charles: "nice shirt."

Celine: "right! I don't remember where I got it tho."

I gave him a wink making him blush and chuckle at the same time. We walked to his apartment that was only 8 minutes away. We talked about some random stuff and when we were at his apartment we both took a shower again and I was now walking around his house with a new pair of his clothes.

Celine: "I would say that I drop some of my clothes here because this is the second time in 2 days that I'm wearing your clothes."

Charles: "Nooo... you look good in my clothes."

He walked towards me and stood in front of me with a smile. He was a few inches away from my lips and I closed the gap between them while cupping his face with both my hands. His hands made their way to my waist while leaning in more. The kiss was sweet and soft just like I always imagined kissing Charles was like. We both pulled back and smiled at each other before he pecked my lips and he walked to the fridge to get out some food.

Celine: "I feel bad for eating here again."

Charles: "don't. It's really no problem Lin."

Celine: "I know that you would feel guilty as well if it was the other way around Char."

Charles: "ah you know me to good."

I pretended to wipe some dust of my shoulders before we both burst out in laughter. After he prepared food we sat down on the lounge seat outside. It was getting a bit chilly outside and I started to shiver a bit. Charles noticed and pulled me in his side. His arm was around me while holding his plait. With his other hand he ate his food. I was sat against him and ate my food as well. The sun was almost down when we finished and I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt his head fall on mine and a sigh left his mouth.

Charles: "why can't we stay like this forever..."

Celine: "because it's getting cold Charles."

Charles: "wauw no I didn't notice."

His voice was sarcastic and as I let my head fall back to look at him he loosened his grip making my head fall in his lap. I was now lying on the couch as he was gently stroking my hair. I was playing with his fingers on his other hand while we staid in silence.

Charles: "we should get inside."

Celine: "I agree with that one."

Charles: "you wanna stay over for the night?"

Celine: "oh no I will just go back to my hotel. Don't want to bother you."

Charles: "your not bothering me. I wouldn't have asked if it would be."

Celine: "that's my point Leclerc."

Charles: "is that so Laurent."

Celine: "yes."

Charles: "well? Will you stay?"

Celine: "yea..."

A smile found it's way on his face while we walked inside of his apartment. We sat down on Charles' bed and cuddled up while watching a movie. Next thing I know sunlight peaked thru the windows of Charles' bedroom.  I wanted to turn around but was held in place by a pair of strong arms. I turned my head slightly to see Charles asleep. I thought of staying in bed but decided to get up either way. I slowly opened his arms trying to let him sleep. I was almost out when he pulled me closer and held me tighter.

Charles: "ne pars pas encore..." (don't go yet...)

Celine: "Excuse-moi..." (sorry...)

I rolled myself around so I was now facing him. His eyes were slowly adjusting to the light while I was playing with the fabric of his shirt.

Charles: "did we fall asleep?"

Celine: "I think so? I don't remember it tho."

Charles: "I don't mind."

I let out a giggle before kissing his cheek lightly. I got out of his arms and walked towards the kitchen to be followed by Charles.

Charles: "what are your plans for the day?"

Celine: "uhm... going back to the hotel in a few so I can get ready for my work out. Well the of course work out and then nothing really. Probably look around town. Not to sure yet."

Charles: "hmm.... How about you get your stuff and check out of the hotel and stay here for the rest of your trip? So we can spend it together."

Celine: "if I'm not bothering you with it.... Then yes."

Charles: "you never bother me."

I giggled at his response. We ate a quick breakfast before we went to my hotel to pick up my stuff. I placed it in the boot of Charles his car before we went towards the gym. I decided to do some weight training with Charles as he was planning on it as well. We walked in and started getting everything ready before we started our work out.

(1191 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 5.9K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
23.3K 317 17
From childhood best friends to strangers, some people just outgrow their friends. She wasn't prepared for how her heart skipped a beat when she saw...
133K 2.2K 42
She's a princess of a small country. He's a formula one driver from that country. What happens when they meet or have they already met only to grow a...
242K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...