Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Oleh shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Lebih Banyak

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 18

2.3K 71 91
Oleh shadow1dark2night

She stayed with him that night.

Katsuki just took care of her. He already was planning hundreds of ways to get her out of that insane fucking family.

They were just cuddling in bed while she slept peacefully against his chest.

He grabbed his phone and texted Tora.

[1:23 am] Katsuki: Are you awake? Answer me.

[1:26 am] Tora: HEYYY IM AWAKEE WHATS UP? Can't believe you're actually texting me I feel special!

[1:27 am] Katsuki: How can I get rid of your parents? Both of them? I want to get her out of there.

[1:27 am] Tora: boohoo that's what you texted me for? Wellll I already told you I don't really talk to any of them. I can't help you.

[1:28 am] Katsuki: She's your sister. Don't you fucking care!? She got hurt because of your stupid mom.

[1:30 am] Tora: oh god, dad sent her to mom? What did Sis do? The only thing I can say to help is the best option to get rid of our parents would be putting them in jail. Buttt since abuse isn't jail worthy there's no hope sooo just do what I did and run awayy

Katsuki just stared at the text.

He felt _____'s arms tighten around him.

He looked down at her and just kissed the top of her head holding her tightly as he set his phone down.

...

***
When morning hit they both woke up to Katsuki's alarm.

______ slowly sat up yawning as Katsuki rubbed his eyes looking over at her. He sat up and just buried his face in the back of her neck having his arm around her.

"Stay in bed..we don't have work"  he said.

"..I have to meet with Chino" _____ groaned falling back into Katsuki's arms.

He laid back with her both closing their eyes being too tired.

"Just ditch him."

"..I wish, dad would kill me if i did"

He felt her bury her face into his chest.

"Katsuki will you come..? What if we make it look like you just stumbled across us and decided to hang out??" _____ asked looking at him now.

"I thought you couldn't be seen with me?"

"..ya not if it's my decision but if Chino and You accept your stay then I'm sure you and I can stay together. Pleaseee I don't want to be alone with him he's boring." She whined.

Katsuki just looked at her.

"...I want to speak to your idiot dad first"

"What why?"

"I-"

"Wait Kats can I tell you something sketchy? I wanted to ask dad but I was afraid he'd get mad if I questioned it..I didn't even tell Ivor." _____ said

He just nods.

She sat up on his crotch as he sat up with her.

"So you remember that rock guy who almost killed me?? But you knocked him out??" She asked as he nods.

"I think I saw him in dads office."

Katsuki looked at her confused. "What? No he's in jail."

"That's what I thought! I so went by the prison and asked to have the file of the villains who attacked the company yesterday and guess what! They were all free, it was written down that someone paid off their jailbreak!" _____ said to him.

Katsuki just stared at her.

"What the fuck does that mean..?!"

"I think their trying to steal something from dad's company now. They look like their going undercover. Should I say something about that? I'm honestly scared too but I can't let them take private information from my parents business" _____ said

"_____..you know there's another answer to that right? How do you know it wasn't your dad who set them free? What if he's behind all of that? To get more information about other companies?" Katsuki asked but she stared at him as if he said the worst thing possible.

She shook her head. "No..no dad would never do that. That would make him a bad guy and I would have to turn him in! I can't do tha-"

"Yes you can."

She looked at Katsuki. "This might be your chance to get away from him and your insane mom." Katsuki said to her.

"...we don't know if what you say is even true. I don't want to excuse him of anything yet...for now let's just get ready I'm already an hour behind schedule.." she said getting off his body.

He sighed. But this news was actually great. If he could prove that her dad was behind all these outbursts then he could easily save her.

Katsuki smirked just watching as she got dressed.

And once she's out of there I'll give her a better life. One where we can actually be together.

Katsuki had an entire plan laid out for when they would actually be together. The only issue right now was how much she loved her parents not wanting to leave them.

When they got dressed Katsuki let her leave from the window to sneak off and meet with Chino.

She gave him the name of the diner they would be at so he could show up out of no where.

_____ got a taxi and just fixed herself up before getting there.

When she got out she looked around for Chino outside but he wasn't there.

She walked inside before spotting him already eating.

..great

She walked over.

"Hey Chino.."

"_____! Hi! You should try this it's great!" Chino said casually shoving the plate of a turkey sandwich towards her.

She sat down looking at it. He had already taken a bite and the bread had his finger indents in it.

"Um I think I'll just get a drink..Sorry I was late."

"That's okay, hey did you know that today's there's a carnival? We should go! We can ride on the Ferris wheel together dont you think??" Chino said smiling.

"..ya we should"

"Awesome! I can win you those bear things too like a real boyfriend!"

"You don't have to do that"

"Nonsense! It'll be easy!" he said smiling

She just smiled softly looking off. I do not count this as a date..not if it's not with Katsuki..

Chino began to talk about what he did in the past week and how he successfully bought a new car that he'd show her later.

She just nods to his comments dosing off looking out the window.

Where is he..?

"Hey before we go I wanna order another one of these sandwiches! They were great!" Chino said calling over the waiter ordering another.

______ just looked at him then the time.

"Hey also my dad told me to tell you he apologizes for what he said a week ago, what did he say?? He wouldn't tell me." Chino asked looking at her.

She shook her head. "Don't worry about it."

"But I have to..if I'm gonna be your boyfriend I should make sure it's nothing bad, I need my girlfriend and dad liking eachother you know!" Chino said smiling purely as the waiter put the plate down infront of him.

"It's..fine" ____ said as he sighed.

He pushed the plate between them. "Well you haven't ate anything since you got here at least take half of it" Chino said.

She just looked at him hesitant but then a chair got pulled over and a hand grabbed the turkey sandwich.

Katsuki sat down and took a bite of the sandwich as he looked at Chino.

"What a surprise. Nice seeing you two here." Katsuki said.

______ looked at him a smile on her face as Chino just stays silent.

"Oh Dynamight. What are you doing here??" He asked.

"I was in the neighborhood and saw you two. You don't mind if I join right?" Katsuki asked as he took another bite.

Chino looked at _____ for an answer.

"I'm fine with it." She said.

Chino then nods. "Ya sure..but we're gonna go out lat-"

"Perfect I'm free." Katsuki says.

_____ smiled looking away loving this already.

Chino sighed feeling defeated since he didn't seem to budge.

They finished up eating but before they could leave _____ got up to go to the bathroom.

Chino took this time to talk to Katsuki.

"Hey Dynamight..I don't know if you realized but _____ and I are kinda on a date..can you give us time alone?" Chino asked trying to be nice as possible.

Katsuki just looked at him. "This was a date?"

"Ya.."

"That's stupid. She doesn't look like she's enjoying herself at all. This isn't a date smartass"

"What? But it is! I just don't know what to do to make her more into me! I offered to take her to the carnival today and win her prizes..do you think that'll help?" Chino asked Katsuki.

"You can't tell her what you're planning on doing idiot. Just take her and let her enjoy herself."

"She hardly smiles or talks..its easier to talk to her when you're here..can you come with us? You can be like my wing man! Tell me everything I should do to make her like me!" Chino said eagerly.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" Katsuki asked glaring.

"Please Dynamight! I really like her but I don't think she likes me back.."

She doesn't. She likes me....

"You know what.. ya I'll help." Katsuki said.

"Really!? Thank you!"

Help..keep you away from her.

***
They got to the cars. Katsuki and Chino both offering _____ a ride.

"Where are we even going? Isn't it too early for the carnival?" _____ asked.

"I was thinking maybe we can go to the mall to you know...buy whatever you want...also Dynamight is gonna tag along I hope that's okay." Chino said holding his hand out for her to grab.

She hesitated but took his nodding.

She looked back at Katsuki who just got into his own car.

She sat in the passengers seat as Chino started to drive off, Katsuki following behind them.

When they got to the mall Katsuki caught up with them following right beside _____.

"Where do you wanna go?? We can get anything you want." Chino said to her smiling.

"..mm" she looked around as they walked as her eyes met the pretzel stand.

"Let's start off with that I'm hungry" she said already walking.

"But we just left the din-"

Katsuki glared at Chino shutting him up and pointing to follow _____.

Chino shut up and followed just buying her whatever she wanted as she ate it happily.

They continued to walk following _____ since she had the freedom for a few minutes to buy whatever she wanted.

Katsuki was getting bored as Chino paid for the last thing.

"It's already 5 pm let's get a head start to the carnival I still want to ride the Ferris wheel!" He said as she nods walking with him and Katuski to the cars.

Chino had this idea that the Ferris Wheel ride would be the most romantic spot for them. He really was trying too hard to get her to like him but..all ______ would think about is Katsuki.

They drove for an hour before getting there and parking the cars.

"..I've never actually been to a carnival before" _____ said looking at the entrance as she and the two boys walked in.

"Really? Then this is great it'll be your first and we'll make it fun!" Chino said.

Katsuki just looked at her paying for his and her tickets letting Chino pay for his own as they walk inside.

She walked beside Katsuki looking at the hundreds of people running around and enjoying themselves.

"What should we do first??" Chino asked looking at the two but saw them holding hands and walking to one of the booths.

He ran after them seeing Katsuki pay for one of the games to let ______ play.

She smiled taking the water gun as Katsuki took the other.

Chino quickly chimes in taking the third to participate with them.

"When the light turns green start shooting at the hole!" The woman said smiling as they nod.

They waited till it turned green and immediately started.

"Holy shit how is this hard!?" _____ complained having trouble making a steady shot.

Katsuki smirked having the perfect aim.

"You just suck" he teased.

She purposely shoved his arm to get him out of balance smirking.

"HEY!" He yelled trying to get his aim back but Chino ended up finishing the game winning.

"Haha, you two need a little bit more practice." He teased.

_____ smiled at him as Katsuki glared annoyed.

Chino blushed seeing her smile. For the first time she actually smiled at something he said.

"Come on this was a waste of time let's do something else" Katsuki said as he walked off.

_____ followed behind him as Chino just got a tiny prize.

He then ran over to catch up to them.

"Hey what's that! Let's do it!" ______ said seeing the bottles and baseball.

She walked over there as the boys followed her.

Chino this time paid for her to do it.

"All you got to do is throw these two baseballs and knock down the tower of bottles, if you get them all down then you win any one of these fancy necklaces!" The man said smiling handing her the two balls.

She smirked taking them and stepping back.

"Easy"

Katsuki and Chino watched as she got ready and threw the ball.

It immediately hit in the middle knocking all of the bottles down with one ball.

She smiled as the man gave her a set of necklaces to choose from.

She chose the flamingo one holding it up for the boys to see.

Katsuki just had a gentle smile while Chino suggested they go on one of those little rides.

It was a two person fit and Chino led _____ into one.

Katsuki sat this one out.

______ was actually having fun, the carnival was better then she thought.

When they got off she smiled at Katsuki.

"I didn't know they had so many games and rides here! Oh my god I want that!" She said talking to him then spotting a large snake stuffed animal walking over to the booth.

Chino got out of the ride going to Katsuki then seeing ______ walk off to a booth.

"This was a great idea! She's opening up dont you think?? Ive never seen her smile so much." Chino said to Katsuki.

The boys just watch her try winning the game but failed and tried again.

"It's only 6:30 I think we should wait a littler longer till I take her on the Ferris Wheel. I want the view to be great" Chino said checking the time.

Katsuki just looked at him.

He wanted to say so many things but knew he couldn't.

..I want to take her on it

______ whined losing the game again.

She looked back at the boys.

"Lemme borrow money I spent all of my pocket money.." she said to them.

"You're wasting money move on to a different game." Katsuki told her.

"But I wanna get that one it's cute" she said pointing at the blue snake.

"How about you boys give it a try? Maybe you can get the lady her prize??" The booth man said smiling.

Katsuki glared at him as Chino nods handing him some money to play.

______ watches as Chino tried throwing the balls to knock down the statues but he failed.

"What! Let me try again!" Chino said handing him money trying again.

______ just sighed standing beside Katsuki having no hope.

"These games are all bullshit." Katsuki said

"Ah dont be like that if you'd like a turn please step up!" The man said smiling.

"Hell no. You obviously made it impossible for anyone to win the game. Having the statues glued down." Katsuki said to the man who smirked.

"If you're just scared to lose just say it."

Trigger.

Katsuki pushed Chino out of the way as he grabbed the basket of balls.

He paid the man.

Chino stood by _____ both watching Katsuki as he grabbed the ball using his quirk and blasted it knocking down every one of the figures.

_____ smiled wide as the man froze staring at his game that was destroyed.

Katsuki grabbed the snake and handed it to _____ as she took it like a child.

Katsuki smirked and started to walk off with _____ as Chino had his mouth open at what Katsuki did.

Chino threw money at the man for the damage and ran off.

______ happily carried the snake around her neck. Katsuki just smirking at his victory.

"Ooo hey let's go on that isnt that what Chino wanted??" ______ asked pointing at the Ferris Wheel.

Katsuki looked at it then the line.

"We'll go later, do you want anything to eat? They got disgusting junk food here." Katsuki said.

She leaned against him a bit.

"Ya ive never had a corn dog that's like a hot dog but..on a stick right?" She asked as he nods.

They walked over as Chino caught up to him she was holding Katsuki's hand while he bought her one of the corn dogs.

She smiled taking it.

He just got a drink to share with her.

Chino got himself a weird contraption of food to eat while they found a spot to sit and eat.

"What the hell is that?" Katsuki asked Chino looking at the plate of crap.

"I don't know but it's good!" He said.

_____ ate her corn dog then looked at Katsuki holding it out for him while she took his drink.

"Want some??" She asked offering it while sipping his drink.

He just looked at it. He was hungry so he took a bite from hers.

Chino watched them share the corn dog and drink.

Something in him hated it...why does it feel like they're the ones on a date and I'm the third wheel...

______ smiled just looking back at the people walking around. It was already near 7 the sky dark.

"We should go on the Ferris wheel before it gets too dark" she said.

They nod just eating up.

Chino finished his plate standing up to throw it away.

Katsuki finished the drink before they threw it all away and walked to the line.

Chino started to feel sick to his stomach moving around a bit.

_____ looked at him. "Chino? You okay?"

"..I shouldn't have ate all that food I think..I feel sick.." he said his face having discomfort all over it.

"The fuck..don't you dare throw up. If you wanna throw up leave." Katsuki said disgusted.

They get to the front of the line as Chino covered his mouth and ran out of the line to the trash can.

But when he tried to run back Katsuki and ______ were already in one of the seats on the Ferris Wheel.

______ looked at Chino confused to why he didn't make it.

He just waved at them.

"I'll wait down here!" Chino said to her as she nods.

He sighed sitting down..great

***
"Hey at least we're alone." Katsuki said smirking looking at her.

She smiled moving closer to him and hugging him.

"Thank you for coming.." she said.

He wrapped his arm around her lifting her chin and kissing her lips.

"Couldn't let you go on a date without me." He teased as she smiled both getting lifted up into the sky.

______ cuddled close to Katsuki this being her only chance.

They both looked down at the view enjoying their moment together while she points out how tiny the people looked.

He smiled taking the opportunity to snap a picture of her pointing down at the people while hugging the snake still.

She heard the camera snap and looked at Katsuki blushing now.

He smirked. "Now that's perfect" he said.

She moved closer to him.

"Heyy take a picture with me at least...I don't have my phone on me" she said.

"Let's get to the top first and then"

She nods as he got his phone ready.

Once the wheel took them to the top they both sat closer and smiled as Katsuki took the selfie something he would never do with another person.

_____ smiled wide seeing the picture and how cute it looked.

"This is our first pic together isnt it??" She asked. "I want it framed!"

"Not our first." He said as she looked at him confused before remembering the nude ones.

"Oh right.."

He smirked and leaned towards her kissing her cheek.

"Come stay with me tonight. I've missed you" he said.

She blushed just cuddling against him.

"Sexy time?"

He laughed. "Ya sexy time."

She smiled kissing his cheek before pulling away as the ride ended.

They met up with Chino who spent time with them before they all head back home.

_____ and Katsuki separating so she could sneak into his house again with no one looking.

***
Sexy time

Like and Comment!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

A Hero's Villain Oleh Em

Fiksi Penggemar

1.1K 75 20
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...
80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
24.1K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...