The Heiress

By chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 65

2K 107 63
By chaelisabestgirlsx

***

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.

..

"That tasted great!" Lisa watched as Chaeyoung ran her tongue around her lips after taking a sip of her red wine.

It was currently ten in the evening. They had just finished working and had decided to spend the rest of the night celebrating their wedding night.

Lisa continued to watch Chaeyoung as she stroked the back of her slender neck. Her hand moved towards the center of her breast.

"Huh? What were you saying?" Lisa asked. She had been distracted by Chaeyoung who was only wearing a robe in front of her.

Lisa couldn't help but wonder what was under that robe.

"I was asking about your drink. Was it whiskey? Does it taste good?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Hmmm..." Lisa nodded before taking another gulp of whiskey. This was their wedding night and Lisa couldn't seem to calm down her nerves.

"You have a bit of wine on the left corner of your mouth." Lisa said when she noticed a drop of wine on her lips, her gaze never leaving her face.

"Can you clean it?" Chaeyoung said as she gestured to the napkin beside Lisa. However, instead of using the napkin, Lisa leaned in and flicked her tongue over the wine drop on her lips.

To Lisa's surprise, she met her tongue with hers.

"We are married now," she murmured in between the kisses.

"I know," Lisa replied before her hands made their way under Chaeyoung's robe.

Chaeyoung gasped when she felt Lisa fondle her breast, teasing her, making her glad that she was not wearing anything beneath the robe.

Then Lisa scooped her into her arms, smiling at her surprised squeal.

"I don't want to strain your back," Lisa said before gently laying her onto the bed.

Lisa continued kissing her, her tongue sliding inside her mouth, nipping at her tongue.

Lisa's hands continued to explore her body as she tugged Chaeyoung's robe down, leaving her naked in front of her.

"Perfect." she managed to say in between the kisses.

Lisa then leaned forward to suck on one of her nipples. Clutching Lisa's hair, she made an incoherent sound.

"I love you." Lisa said as she pulled her gaze up towards Chaeyoung's face. Her black orbs stared at her, full of love and adoration.

"I love you too Lis. With all my heart." She said before pulling Lisa's lips back to her lips. She needed her and she could barely control herself.

This time, both of them kissed hungrily until they melted into each other.

Lisa then trailed her lips down to her right breast. Chaeyoung cupped her breasts, offering her nipples to Lisa, and she gladly took one into her mouth, sucking it while fondling the other one.

Chaeyoung let out another moan as she arched her back, offering more of herself to Lisa.

She could feel her core twisting in pleasure.

Lisa then took her shirt off, tossing it onto the chair,, her lips never leaving her body.

Lisa's hands then traveled down her body to her thighs.

Chaeyoung tensed up in anticipation.

Lisa then touched her femininity with her right hand. "You're wet," Lisa said, before pushing a finger into her.

Chaeyoung let out a moan from the intense pleasure.

Lisa's fingers gently spread her, thrusting in and out.

Her breathing became faster as her gasping moans echoed inside the room.

However, just before she was about to climax, Lisa slowed down her pace. "Not with my fingers, love."

"Don't stop. Please..." Not when she was so close. Just a little more.

However, Lisa seemed to ignore her plead. Lisa removed her fingers from her core and dived her face in between her thighs.

Chaeyoung arched her back when Lisa slid her tongue inside her.

Tiny pulses started wracking her body.

She let another inaudible sound when she felt herself almost at her climax.

"Faster," she said, almost out of breath. A little more. She was almost there.

"Not yet." Lisa replied.

"What the hell are you doing? I want you inside me now!" She demanded.

"Not yet love... we can take our time." Lisa said before nudging her clit with her thumb.

Chaeyoung thrashed her head against the pillow. She was aching, her core was dripping wet. She dug her heels into the bed, her hands threading through Lisa's hair.

She wanted her inside. She wanted her so badly.

"Please." She begged as another wave of pleasure started building inside her belly.

Lisa stared at Chaeyoung's face before moving on top of her.

"Please... I want you now," Lisa heard her murmur, her breathing ragged.

"It will hurt." Lisa said. "I promise, I'll go slow."

"Please." Chaeyoung said. She didn't notice when Lisa got undressed. She must have been too engrossed in pleasure to even think about it.

Then, the pain arrived.

Chaeyoung grimaced as she twisted herself under Lisa's body.

Lisa sank into her slowly, making sure not to hurt her too much.

Lisa felt her stretch for her. She tightened around her cock before letting out a hiss.

"Should I stop?"

"Hell no!" Chaeyoung cursed.

She felt her muscles clenching Lisa's, making Lisa let out a moan in response.

Her slender legs then wrapped around Lisa's waist as she started to thrust inside her.

The pain quickly turned into a numb feeling before becoming pleasure.

Slowly.

Carefully.

Deep.

Shallow.

Building up her pleasure then easing her down.

Teasing her.

Making her bite her lips every time.

"More..." Chaeyoung pleaded. She had never felt this kind of pleasure before.

Her moans seemed to fuel Lisa's blood as she started to thrust deeper within her hot core.

Lisa could barely control herself with how tight she was.

Unable to control herself anymore, Lisa slammed into her. Her hot core contracted around her as her breaats rubbed against Lisa's chest.

The sensation slowly made her pound faster, deeper.

Chaeyoung let out another inaudible cry as her core shuddered beneath her. She closed her eyes as she savored the stinging sensation mixed with a wild whirlpool of sensual pleasures pulse inside her.

She felt tiny pulsations wrack her core as Lisa continued to pound inside her.

Both of them sank into a sensual abyss as they uttered each other's name while letting out moans of pleasures.

Lisa let out a low growl when Chaeyoung lifted her legs to match her rhythm.

She ground her core against Lisa's, her tiny muscles loving every inch of her.

In response, Lisa grunted and sped up her thrusts.

"There... There... "Chaeyoung whispered in between gasps.

As they were engrossed in each other's arms, Lisa burst inside her.

She poured into her as she exploded.

Waves of orgasms hit both of them as they groaned each other's name.

Chaeyoung felt Lisa's hot juices fill her core as she breathed next to her ears.

After a couple of seconds, Lisa carefully withdrew before collapsing next to her.

Both of them panted as they calmed their heartbeats.

Lisa had successfully brought her to the shore.

"That was..."

"I know." Lisa interrupted her before kissing her forehead.

Then Lisa suddenly scooped her up. "Let's go clean you up. We have a long night ahead of us."

Chaeyoung laughed at her wife's words. "Don't you need to take some rest?"

"What rest?" Lisa chuckled. Rest is for the weak and she was in no way weak, especially not tonight.

...

Chaeyoung woke up alone in a large bed. She tried to sit up but realized that her whole body was sore.

"What the..." she was about to curse when she saw Lisa enter the room carrying a breakfast tray with a single purple tulip on it.

The pictures of last night instantly flooded into Chaeyoung's mind.

Their first time together was heavenly. However, Lisa's sexual vitality never seemed to run out.

They had almost spent the whole night doing it in every possible way and in every available place in her room.

Thus, her body was sore.

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth as she looked at the smiling Lisa.

"You can't bribe me!" she snarled.

"'Bribe' is the wrong term. Let's call this 'pamper'. A wife who tries to pamper her wife is never wrong," Lisa reasoned, before placing the tray in front of Chaeyoung.

"Then, go over there... Don't come near me," she was planning to not let this woman near her for a week. That was her punishment for exhausting her this much.

However, instead of moving away, Lisa took a seat next to her. "Sore?"

"And you still have the nerve to ask?"

"Lay down on your stomach, I'll give you a massage."

Chaeyoung pouted before laying down on her stomach. She would love to have a massage.

Lisa started kneading the back of her neck. "My grandfather's birthday is tomorrow. I will bring you to choose your gown today."

"Hmmm... right there... slowly," Chaeyoung replied, "Lower... to your left, just a little more... there."

"Right here?"

"Yes... Oh, you're good. Hmmm..."

"You told me last night that my aunt visited you because of Winter?" Lisa asked.

"Hmmm... Your aunt is weird."

"I know..."

"No... I mean... there is something strange in her eyes. I can't explain it yet," Chaeyoung said before twisting her body. "Okay... I'm good, thanks."

After Lisa massaged Chaeyoung, the duo had breakfast together before going dress shopping.

However, in the middle of trying out the dresses, Lisa received an important call, making her step outside of the boutique, leaving Chaeyoung alone.

"Miss Park, this dress has been personally designed by Moon Corps' popular game designer. Every young female in society has this collection," the sales lady was pointing at the purple gown decorated with sparkling stones. It was the most requested item that they had.

"Moon Corp?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow. She was familiar with this design because she had helped Jennie design it for the game. However, she didn't know that this particular design had become so popular.

"I'll take it," a person suddenly interrupted her. Chaeyoung turned her head to the speaker and to her surprise, it was Hwang Yeji together with Erin Han. She remembered meeting these two with Miyeon.

"I'm sorry Miss Hwang, but Miss Park is actually considering this dress," the sales lady politely declined. After all, Chaeyoung's companion was one of their VIP clients. Aside from that, Chaeyoung was somewhat popular. If she wore this dress, it would benefit their store for sure.

"I have ordered this particular design for Old Master Manoban's birthday. I'm sure your manager can attest to that." Hwang Yeji said. She hated Chaeyoung because of what had happened to Miyeon, but she was not that dumb to cross this woman herself.

Her father had already warned her that Chaeyoung was not someone she could provoke. However, the thought that Chaeyoung wanted the same dress as she made her ego bloated.

Moreover, she was just telling the truth. She indeed had ordered this particular dress a couple of days ago. In choosing this dress, she hadn't predicted that Chaeyoung would actually want it too.

"It's okay. You can give it to her," Chaeyoung smiled at the attendant before ignoring the duo. She truly didn't want the dress. It was too simple for her taste, and everyone knew that Chaeyoung would not just settle for something so simple.

"Miss Park… wait."

Chaeyoung turned to look at Erin Han, who gently grabbed her wrist in an attempt to stop her.

The latter immediately let go of her wrist and lowered her gaze in embarrassment.

"Yes?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh… I would like to thank you for taking care of my big brother when you were working together," Erin Han said, her voice enough for everyone who was within a ten-foot radius to hear.

Chaeyoung instantly frowned at Erin's words. "I'm sorry, what brother?" She feigned ignorance as she wanted to see what Erin was planning.

"I mean Felix… he is my older brother. I heard that you were the one who took care of him when he was hospitalized once."

Chaeyoung didn't answer Erin. She has already noticed Lisa in her peripheral vision. Lisa must have been standing at her back by now.

This woman blurted it out so loud because Lisa was here. She wanted Lisa to hear this, and create some chaos between them.

"I'm sorry Miss Han, I usually don't remember insignificant events. Could you tell me the events that led me to take care of your brother Felix?" Chaeyoung smiled. Since this woman was shameless enough to spout out that kind of nonsense, Chaeyoung would shamelessly play this game of words with her.

She wanted to know who was more shameless among the two of them.

"I… I… my brother told me that you have taken care of him once. So I assumed that…" Erin stuttered. How was she supposed to answer Chaeyoung? Her brother indirectly told her these things.

The only reason she did this was to sow discord between Chaeyoung and Lisa, just like what her brother wanted to do.

"It's okay Miss Park… taking care of Mr. Han is not something to be embarrassed about." Yeji instantly added. Throwing shade on Chaeyoung was something that she wanted to do for a long time.

Since the opportunity presented itself, she could only take advantage of it.

This made Erin sigh in relief. Coincidentally, her friend was stupid enough to provoke Chaeyoung.

However, instead of feeling awkward, Chaeyoung chuckled. "Miss Han… If I remember correctly your brother still owes me five million for losing to Lisa. I wonder what your father thinks of it. Should I take some time to talk to him about that matter? Maybe by then, we could talk about this slanderous claims that you had made in front of everyone."

It was a blatant threat.

"Miss Park I…" the mention of her father instantly made Erin nervous. Maybe, after all, talking to Chaeyoung like this was wrong. She should not have listened to her brother's urging.

Chaeyoung turned her back away from Erin and smiled at Lisa. "Tell your brother that if he thinks this kind of simple claims can sow doubts between Lisa and me, then he is underestimating us. Tell him not to provoke me again, or else he will regret it."

"One more thing." Chaeyoung said while turning her head towards Erin. "I don't like your actions. Don't do it again, otherwise, I won't be merciful. You shouldn't blame me for being vicious then."

"Let's go Lili. I don't like this store." Chaeyoung said before grabbing Lisa's hand.

The couple strutted their way out of the boutique, leaving the pale Erin and the fuming Yeji.

"Hmp... How arrogant. I wonder if she could get another dress as good as mine for tomorrow's party." Yeji thought out loud. This boutique was one of the most prestigious boutiques in the country. Lots of artists and prominent people shop there.

Since Chaeyoung was not able to get a dress there, it could only mean that she will have a hard time finding one.

...

"That Felix needs to be dealt with." Lisa muttered the moment they enter the car.

"I know. But let's not mind him for now." Chaeyoung shrugged. Felix is just a fly, and 'flies' will be killed sooner or later. Chaeyoung looked at Jin, who was driving the car. "Bring me to Moon Corp."

She had forgotten that Moon Corp was making its own name in the fashion world. She could easily obtain a dress from them.

"Any news about your uncle?" she asked Lisa. They had already laid a trap for the culprit. Meanwhile, Jimin was also trying to blackmail the one, who paid him before.

"No. But a few businessmen have already withdrawn their shares from the Choi Conglomerate and are negotiating with Manoban Conglomerate." Lisa answered.

"I have already had a feeling that the culprit wants Wang Group and Manoban Conglomerate to fight against each other." Chaeyoung said. This time, their opponent was indeed smart. She needed to be careful about her actions.

"How about Jimin?" Lisa asked. "Did he talk to the one, who ordered the attack on our companies?"

"Yes. He did." Chaeyoung nodded. "And the one, who paid him, agreed to pay him two million in his own currency."

"That's a lot of money," Lisa stated.

"That's why we should watch Manoban Family members next few days, to see who will withdraw that amount of money." Chaeyoung said, turning her head outside of the car. "Tell me about your aunt and female cousin."

"Zhang Jiwon is a kind woman. We have a suspicion that her husband, my uncle, had been abusing the poor woman, but we cannot prove it. She is usually timid and shy around people." Lisa answered. "My cousin, Minnie is a very sick kid. She and I are at the same age, but we barely talk to each other. She was home schooled and was protected by her mother so much because of her illness. She barely attends any gatherings or family meetings."

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes after she heard Lisa's words. A weird mother and a sickly daughter.

Something was amiss. Jiwon's eyes gave her another feeling as if she was hiding something big…

A big secret.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
582K 15.3K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
101K 5.5K 52
Park Chaeyoung has an ordinary genius life in the Ultara Academy, but then something about her begins to change. A presence of a beautiful, yet myste...
217K 6.9K 26
Rosรฉ knows how she feels about Lisa, she knows her feelings far exceed those of just a friendship. But does Lisa feel the same or does she see her ju...