The Heiress

By chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 58

2.2K 116 75
By chaelisabestgirlsx

****

The character of Lisa Manoban in original book is a man. So expect the unexpected hahaha.... Sexual content ahead. Skip if uncomfortable. (But wheres the fun in that?) Hahahahahahaha Thank you.

...

Chaeyoung's body instantly stiffened, when she heard Lisa's enticing voice.

Then she felt a trail of kisses on her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

Lisa breathed hot air down her back.. Making her tremble as excitement started to build within her.

Searching for her eyes, Lisa turned her around. Then her breath hitched as she looked at Lisa.

Lust.

Desire.

Passion.

For a moment, Chaeyoung felt extremely unguarded but desperately wanted.

Sparks of desire instantly heated the air between them.

A primal hunger flared within Chaeyoung, as Lisa joined her lips with hers.

The feeling of Lisa's lips on hers sent tingling sensations down her body. Then Lisa parted her mouth. She felt Lisa's tongue exploring hers, diving in and out, locking and intertwining with her tongue.

As the kiss deepened, Lisa started to caress every part of her almost naked body.

Lisa trailed her left hand down to her breast squeezing it. Her other hand was on her butt, clenching it tightly.

Chaeyoung burst let out a moan. She could feel the raging arousal building within her belly making her wet - soaking wet.

Some part of her brain shouted at her to stop this madness. But another crazy part made her crave for more... more than this.

Chaeyoung let out another long moan, as Lisa lowered her mouth to her red lacy bra, teasing her nipples through the fabric. Lisa cupped her breasts in her hands, massaging them, molding them, teasing her even further.

Her breasts were not large, just enough to fit in her hand, just enough to make Lisa want more of it.

"You're beautiful." Lisa whispered, her voice low and seductive.

Lisa kissed her again, this time deeper, harder.

Passion lashed through her, when she felt Lisa's hands on her stomach. Anticipation flooded her as she felt the throbbing and longing of her femininity.

Chaeyoung was not innocent, she had been with men in her past life. She knew what was coming and she wanted it, craved for it.

She spread her legs to give her access to her core. To her surprise, Lisa suddenly moved on top of her, making her feel her growing erection.

Their eyes met, sparks flying as Lisa lowered her head to kiss her.

Lisa laid another trail of kisses down her neck to her breast, as she unclasped her bra.

Lisa's mouth fell on one of her nipples, licking it, swirling her tongue all over it.

Chaeyoung gasped as Lisa's other hand played with her other breast, squeezing it, making her core tighten in pleasure.

She wanted Lisa. She needed Lisa so badly

Then she felt Lisa move her lips lower, giving attention to every part of her body, making her moan in satisfaction and anticipation.

And before she realized what was happening, Lisa pulled her red laced panties off and dived her head between her thighs, licking and kissing her way into her wetness.

Chaeyoung arched her back, lost in the moment of pure ecstasy. Her moans echoed inside the room, sweat started to trickle down her forehead.

Then she trembled as she was nearing her release.

Ecstatic sensation flooded her as her body began to shake. Her breath rasped out as she clutched Lisa's hair guiding her.

And just like that, her body convulsed with multiple spasms. Feelings of electric shock shot down her body.

She panted. She wanted more. She needed more.

More of Lisa.

She closed her eyes and gained control of her breathing before she gazed down at Lisa.

Lisa gave her a smile, satisfied with her reaction, before trailing kisses back to her chest, her neck till her face, as she whispered, "I want to finish this after we get married."

Chaeyoung widened her eyes as she watched Lisa walk towards the bathroom

Wait...was Lisa going to stop now?

"I will take a bath." she heard Lisa say.

"YOU!" Chaeyoung rose to her feet, her voice domineering. "Come back here! NOW!"

"You are not allowed to leave this bed until I say so Miss Manoban." She said while pushing Lisa back into the bed.

"What are you-"

"Shhhh..." She silenced Lisa.

Then she climbed on top of Lisa, straddling her.

Chaeyoung instantly stripped Lisa of her shirt, her hands exploring her defined muscles, while slowly trailing kisses down her neck.

Her hands made its way to Lisa's chest, then Lisa's abs, and slowly... into her sweatpants.

Lisa hissed the moment Chaeyoung started to stroke her manhood.

Her erection pulsated against her sweatpants, begging to be freed.

Her thumbs looped on to the sides of Lisa's pants before pulling them down, releasing her erection into her hands.

She clasped her palms around her manhood while staring at Lisa. A smirk escaped Chaeyoung's mouth, before she stuck out her tongue to lick her, swirling her tongue around her tip.

Her hands started to stroke her, as her tongue made Lisa squirm. Then she heard Lisa let out an inaudible moan as she took her into her mouth.

Lisa hissed out a breath, when she started sucking her, licking her thick shaft, indulging herself in her manhood.

Lisa held her head in place as she started to thrust into her throat.

Lisa's breathing accelerated as her grunts become more frequent.

Lisa picked up her pace, unable to control herself any longer.

Then she froze, letting out a loud grunt while releasing herself into her mouth.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes before she took all of her release into her throat.

She never liked the taste of it before, but Chaeyoung liked the taste of Lisa's juices in her mouth.

Chaeyoung rolled next to Lisa. She took some time to calm down her nerves before saying, "I agree... we should do it after our marriage."

...

Meanwhile, on the other side of the mansion.

"Are you sure about this?" Marco asked his wife while staring at the documents in front of him.

"Yes. I already confirmed this with the Old Man. That woman was his wife..."

"And Chaeyoung?"

"She does not know any of this. The Old Man tried to keep it a secret. That's why he asked her to come back before her eighteenth birthday and made sure to watch over her. He was afraid that they would approach her, just like what they did to her mother." She explained. "You know my reasons for doing this research. I was wondering what secrets they were hiding from her. I never thought that it would be this big."

"What will happen to the wedding now?" Marco asked, his brows furrowed.

"Our Lili loves her and I want a grandson as soon as possible... We can only ask them to marry secretly for now, before we solve this problem." She answered.

"Are we going to tell them about this?"

Laura nodded. Of course, she would tell her daughter about this. However, telling Chaeyoung should be Lisa's own decision. "This is the least of our worries. Do you know what your brother did?" She asked.

"I heard. He was badly looking for a backer. I already guessed that they would target the Wang family."

"Hmmm... I will tell Chaeyoung about this tomorrow." Laura said. "To warn her."

Marco continued to read another batch of documents. "Your daughter-in-law is smart. We should let her and Lisa solve this on their own. After all, my brother is threatening the authority of the future master of the family. And that is our daughter. He should know how to deal with him."

"I'm glad that you said that. I watched Chaeyoung grow, while Lisa was not around, during the time when you were watching over your daughter's training. Maybe it's time for us to see what storms these two can create when they are together." Laura agreed. She knew how Chaeyoung's mind worked, so she already expected that Chaeyoung would not let those who target the Wang family go.

After all, she had watched Chaeyoung ruthlessly torture and kill someone. At first, she thought that Chaeyoung must have let her anger control her, but now that she knew the truth about the Wang family, Laura believed that what she saw was pure bloodlust.

Purely the instinct of a killer. A ruthless killer.

"I suggest to just wait a few days before telling Chaeyoung and Lisa."  Marco said while looking at his wife. "Let them enjoy each other's company first. After all, they have been away from each other for more than two years."

"Enjoy? Oh... speaking of enjoying. Did you know that our daughter is shamelessly sharing a room with her now?"  Laura giggled. "Hehehe... do you think I will have a grandson before their marriage?"

"Impossible. I know my daughter. She knows how to control herself."

"Hmmm... Did you teach her well, Husband?"

"Of course... I did. She is my daughter after all. She will inherit these things from me."

"My poor daughter... If Lisa's control is as terrible as yours, then I should expect my daughter in law to have a sore back tomorrow." Laura said before walking away.

"Hey! What did you say? What terrible self-control?"

His wife did not answer him. Instead, he heard her giggle as she walked towards their bed.

...

Chaeyoung woke up smelling fried bacon inside her room.

She covered her head with the sheets, she had no intentions of getting out of the bed.

"Wake up." She heard a husky voice next to her. "It's already ten in the morning. You need to eat some breakfast."

The mentioning of the time instantly jolted her awake.

"You! Why are you still here?" She asked, dramatically covering her chest. At that point, Chaeyoung had already changed into decent clothing.

Lisa let out a chuckle, while shaking her head. Lisa put the bed tray in front of Chaeyoung, who was still half asleep.

"You need to explain something to me, Miss Manoban, or you will never see me again." Chaeyoung said as she started eating.

Her breakfast was consisted of bacon, egg, and sausages served with a side of potato pancakes.

"How did you become so good at flirting?" She asked while putting another bacon into her mouth. "Did someone train you personally while you were away? Hm?"

"Of course not. I was ummm... exposed to a lot of stuff when I was away."

"Oh... you mean stuff like pleasuring a girl?" She blurted out without any reservations. She was curious ah.

"No, nothing like that. My father he..." Lisa answered honestly, her face serious. However, she was interrupted by Chaeyoung's laughter.

"Pffft." Noticing Lisa's stern face, Chaeyoung started laughing even harder. She always thought that this girl was already a grown woman.

"The look on your face is so...hehehe... I was kidding." Chaeyoung giggled. "Aw... stop pouting, I was just joking. Here, have some pancakes, they are good." She said while shoving some pancakes into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa just stared at her before chewing the pancake. Sometimes she wondered why Chaeyoung seemed to always bully her.

Did Chaeyoung think that she would not get back at her later?

Chaeyoung happily ate her breakfast before making fun of Lisa again.

She missed this. She missed Lisa. Everything from her awkward expressions, her furrowed brows to her reaction while she was teasing her.

"As I was saying... I will become the CEO of both the Wang and the Choi Companies and you Miss Manoban will become my secretary. How about that?"

"How about me becoming the CEO and you becoming my secretary?" Lisa countered.

"Not good, I want a secretary and a bed warmer at the same time..." Chaeyoung said before walking towards her closet to choose her today's outfit. "I mean, if you want me to hire someone else, then maybe I should just do that. What do you think Miss Manoban?"

Before Chaeyoung could show Lisa her smirk, she was already pinned down to the floor by Lisa.

Her eyes sparkled as she looked at Lisa's jealous face.

"What bed warmer?" Lisa asked, her gaze dark.

However, Chaeyoung did not answer her, instead she made a cross grip, her other hand on Lisa's neck and made a sudden pivot, while wrapping her legs around Lisa's arms.

It was the armbar lock. Her nimble and fluid movements surprised Lisa.

But contrary to Chaeyoung's expectations, Lisa instantly recovered from her surprise. She pulled her arm and used her biceps to escape Chaeyoung's grip.

Lisa made a sudden maneuver, straddling Chaeyoung in return, as Lisa pinned her to the floor. "You should have already knew that a simple lock could not stop me, Mrs. Manoban." Lisa said, her voice enticing, obviously Chaeyoung's actions sparked her arousal.

However, instead of backing down, Chaeyoung smirked at her before putting her elbows against Lisa's ribs, her hands made a grip under Lisa's wrists and unexpectedly she used her thighs to turn Lisa around.

Chaeyoung was in no way stronger than Lisa, but her agile movements and quick maneuvering consistently surprised her.

Now that Chaeyoung was straddling her again. She could clearly feel her erection.

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow, her lips curling upwards. "Well... what do we have here Miss Lisa?"

However, instead of giving her an answer, Lisa put her hands at the back of her neck, pulling her down, smashing her lips onto her mouth.

Chaeyoung instantly kissed her back with the same intensity that she had.

Wrapping Lisa's arms around her waist, she turned her over, toppling her..

Her arms clung to Lisa demanding more kisses.

But at that moment Lisa finally pulled back, her gaze tender. "Do you think I could love you more? More than this?" Lisa asked.

Chaeyoung stared at her contemplating. "I do not know, what do you think?"

Lisa did not answer her, instead, she grinned as she lowered her head and bit her lower lip. Then Lisa stared at her again.

"Well... I never thought that I could love you even more," Lisa said, her tone serious. "But every time I look at you, I can feel my heart stretch... making room for more love to you... more room for you."

Chaeyoung laughed. "Where did you learn such sweet words, Lili? Are you trying to drown me with this sweetness and kill me through diabetes?"

"Ehem... I..." they heard someone say.

Chaeyoung almost jumped out of Lisa's arms when they saw her mother in law peeking her head through the door.

"The attendant had heard some noise and tried to knock… but you did not answer so I got worried and I... barged in... I thought something happened... I... sorry you can continue now." Laura awkwardly said before she closed the door leaving the couple laughing at her intense reaction.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...
29.5K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
97.4K 3.9K 54
THIRD BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES By now, Lisa and Chaeyoung both know to expect the unexpected. But you can never be prepared, especially when their l...
226K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...