Remember me? || ✔️

Oleh alisha90300

[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend... Lebih Banyak

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38 - the end
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter: 10

4.5K 94 12
Oleh alisha90300

The same guy came behind me and I was nervous. He held up wrist which made me stop from walking away.

I turned around and his eyes were going up and down on my body. Asshole.

After that look I knew what he wanted because it's obvious. My body.

He took a few steps towards so I took a steps back, but he took his arms around my waist and held me tight, I was trying to get away but he only came closer.

I mean so close that our lips were about to touch, I felt his breath on mine and his breath stinks. Before he could do something, I happened to slap him and then I ran out of the mansion.

Plan successful, but I don't know if I will be successful.

I ran out of the mansion and just ran away. I could hear some people call my name but I was to busy to run away right now, ran away from this.

"VALERIE!" I knew it was Juan that was also running behind me, but I kept running. I will keep running until someone won't stop me.

As I was running my heels got destroy which made me fall down on the ground, pretty hard. Why in the first place did I wore heels?

When I stood up Juan stood right in front of me and took my wrist and we walked back.

My legs were hurting and I could barely walk. "Stop dragging me, my leg is hurting." I said trying to walk slow, "Then let that be your punishment." He said in anger and held my wrist tighter and harder. "Stop, it's hurting." I said ripping my wrist from his hands.

He immediately took my arms, "if you didn't run away I wouldn't have hurt you!" He said seriously looking irritated of my action. "I ran away because that guy tried on me and I slapped and run away! What would you expect me to do, let him harass me?" He stopped midway and turned his face over to me.

"Then why didn't you call me?" He said while his people were going back to the party. "Because I didn't think about you!" He rolled his eyes and took my arms again and started to walk. "Tell me who harassed you?" He said not facing me.

When we were near the door he took his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "What are you doing?" He dragged me into the party and went up on the stage and took the microphone and fake smiled.

"Point on the person." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth, so I turned my face to the people and tried searching for the guy.

While I was looking I noticed the guy wasn't there anymore. I turned my gaze to Juan, "he's not there."

He took the microphone and started to talk. "If anyone tries to touch her," he pointed at me so people would know who he's talking about. "I will fucking kill you all. Who was the fucker who touched her?"

The guy that touched me came out of nowhere. "I did. And why who is she to you?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest and he's sounded very drunk and his eyes were on me. Juan came and took his arms around my waist. "Eyes on me you asswhole," he said looking at me and I rolled my eyes, "She's my girlfriend, and you're out of her league so don't even try to take what's mine already."

Chill, he's actually acting like I'm his. This felt very weird because I never thought of this. This did this asswhole call me his girlfriend? Oh motherfucker hell to the no.

The drunk guy was now gone, again. Finally. He threw the microphone and walked away and now he's gone too.

His people were standing near the door. Awesome.

My eyes laid on a balcony so I walked over to get some fresh air, but my asshole was already there.

When I stood next to him, he was smoking and I couldn't handle the smell so I took his smoke out of his mouth and threw it away.

He raised his brow and stood up staring. "What the hell was that for?" He looked down at me and I crossed my arms. "It smells like shit and it's not good for your health." I gave him a fake smile and turned and faced the view.

"You don't fucking tell me what i should do or not." He clenched his fist, "I don't care, I'm a doctor and smoking isn't even good for you, you asshole."

He rolled his eyes and turned to face the view. The sky was pinkish and clouds. It was such a vibe standing there and just inhale the air and exhale.

The feelings I had on my shoulders left and it felt like a ton of burden was lifted, it was such a relief.

Whenever I closed my eyes the only person I saw was my dad. He's a nightmare to me now. He's one of my burden in my life and always will be.

All the memory had come back to me. He was standing in front of me and he slapped my face and dragged my hair.

This was the only memory that came back all the time. It's horrifying to know he's a messed up person and could do whatever he wanted without getting arrested.

When I opened my eyes I noticed I was holding Juan's arms very hard and he just stood there looking at me. I gave him a weak smile and fixed his dress.

"Sorry." He kept staring at me and I returned a apologetic look. "There you are baby," my gaze went to the black-hair girl who was standing there and walked over to us.

Wow, she's pretty gorgeous.

"Sorry, I know I'm late." She kissed his cheeks, "who's she?" I asked and the girl took her arms around his arm. "He's my boyfriend." he removed his hands from her, "no, you were my one-night stand, and get out of here." He looked annoyed and the girl rolled her eyes at me.

"Are you hating me because you found... her? Really? Out of me her? She's not even... yeah..  gorgeous like me."

I looked at them both, "uh... it's better if I leave." When I turned around I felt a hard grip on my arms and when I looked over Juan held me and the girl gave me a disgusted look.

"Stay."

Was the only thing that came out of his mouth. "No it's fine I will-" he raised his brows, "I said stay and you're not allowed to go anywhere because you will run off."

"Let her run, don't force her." The girl said and I actually liked she said that.

"You shut up and leave before I kick you out of her!"

She took her hands up in defense, "chill, but if you need me you know you can call me whenever you want and I will please you."

Listening to that made me feel uncomfortable, I gave him a dirty look.

"I thought you loved your girlfriend." I randomly said because why not?

"I do love her."

"It doesn't look like. You literally use her for pleasure."

He looked over, "so would you like to please me?" He said crossing his arms over his chest and I shrugged.

This man really has the audacity to say I would pleasure him. I don't even like to be seen with him, it's far away I would touch or please him. Him.

Who would like to pleasure someone they don't even know about? The only thing I know he's name is Juan and he's trying to take revenge because his girlfriend is gone.

"Do you have a picture of her and her name?" I don't even know why I'm trying to get to know him. It's not like I want to be his friends, but sure I would love to know something.

"Why are you asking me these questions?" Well, he's right why I'm I even asking these questions? Maybe to know about his past life and maybe I know someone or I have seen something and I can help his poor ass.

"Because I want to know." He was playing with his ring again.

"Is that the ring she gave you?" His head shot up and he looked at me. He kept staring at me and didn't even move.

I took my hands up and punched his arms. "What the hell, are you made of a fucking rock?"

I started laugh because I didn't knew I could punch this hard. "I asked you a question."

He came to realize, "uh, yeah. We gave each other promise rings, and of course do I have her pictures. She was my first true love that ever happened to me. She made me the happiest, when I mean the happiest, I actually mean the happiest."

His smile grew wider and my heart melted for them both. "What's her name?" He took off his ring and showed me.

"It's Rose Gomez, look I have her name in my ring too." I looked up at him and he looked hurt. "Can I see?" I asked and he gave it to me.

I looked at it. It was a golden ring and inside was her name written in cursive, 'Rose Gomez' not gonna lie, the ring and her name was beautiful.

Unfortunately i have never heard her name from my dads mouth so I don't know anything.

I handed him the ring back and he immediately kissed it and put it on.

"And I'm not going to show you any pictures of her." He said in a harsh voice. I nodded slowly not because I don't want to see her picture, but I know he will get more hurt by looking at her picture.

"We should go." He started to go but stopped when I didn't move, "come."

I walked behind him and he took my arms and walked me out. He opened the car and I sat down first and then he walked over to his side and sat down.

"Do you wanna know something?" I asked him and he looked over at me.

"Tell me."

"I never had sex," he looked over and smirked.

Oh no, did he get the wrong signal?

"Such a shame," he said, "but there's no harm in trying."

"No thanks I'm fine-" he interrupted.

"You sure?"

I looked away, "I'm sorry..." he paused before he spoke again, "I just want my mind of Rose because it hurts to think about her. Sorry."

He started the engine and drove off.

We sat there and it was quiet and no one said anything.

When we finally arrived at his place where he held me, we got out of the car.

When we walked inside I stopped midway and looked up at him.

Gosh, if he wasn't handsome, I wish it could be a ugly old man because this would have stopped me from doing this what am about to do, right now.

God please forgive me.

I walked closer to him and my hands went behind his neck and I kissed his lips, his lips were so soft that I couldn't stop kissing it, but I pulled away and he looked really shocked like I had killed someone, but who cares? So, I pulled him again in for a passionate kiss but this time his hands went behind my waist and he pulled me closer.

—————

Let me respectfully stop the chapter right here, on purpose. 😏

Sadly now you have to wait for the next one, but I'm not evil so it will come out soon.😈

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.7K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...
12.8K 913 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
2.4M 65.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
427K 8.4K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...