Nekos and Inus {SkyLox}{Mpreg}

By ShiningSouless

In the world only 6 people are either a neko or a Inu. The rest are humans. Nekos and lnus are not suppose to... More

As a child
School
Awkward
New friends?
Me too
Them too
Playing
Training
I'm fine
I think I love him
What could go wrong?
If only
Dad?
Thunder
Maid
Forgiven
Trying to recover
Back to hell-I mean school
Bad news
Break downs
First test
Finally back
Sensitive (smut)
The promise
Injured again
Surprise
I give you my heart
Until the day I die
Water
Truth or Dare
Reasoning
Merome's dare
SetoSolace's dare
Jin
Herobrine
Changes
Little puppy
Sky
Wake up
Woof?
New pillow?
Hello, my name is John
Cute
John and Zack
Glowing eyes
Forgive me
Familiar faces
Movie Date
Office
Lunch Break
Park
Picnic
Couple time
Someone's getting naked
Months later
Water broke
I love him
Epilogue
So um...Hey
I was tagged!

Brice

5.8K 216 346
By ShiningSouless

Chapter 17: Brice

~Ty's POV~

I woke up in Adam's arms. I yawned (annnnddd I yawned) and got out of his grip. I walked into the bathroom and stripped my clothes off. I hopped in the shower once the water was warm.

I washed half my body before I fell arms around my waist "morning." Adam said sleepily and yawned (and again) placing his head on my back "did you just wake up?" I asked, he nodded. I sighed. I turned around and gave him a loving kiss in the lips.

I reached my hand up and placed it on his wet dog ears. Adam eyed my arm. I giggled and kissed him cheek "I love you Adam." "I love you too Ty."

"So what do you wanna do today?" Adam asked "well, we haven't been to school in like a week so, ya." He rolled his eyes "with all the fights between Nekos and Inus plus our couple life, I think we're fine." He kissed my cheek and grabbed the shampoo. He put some in his hand and ran his finger through my hair. I purred at his actions. He chuckled and rinsed my hair and then grabbed the conditioner and put some in my hair. Straying his fingers through.

He began to wash the other half of my body. Aka, the upper part. He grabbed the soap and and move it up and down my chest and stomach. Washing my arms and moving it behind me and washing my back and my neck. He put me under the water to rinse the soap off me.

"You treat me like a irresponsible child." I giggled "well, because you are a irresponsible kitty." He laughed and i rolled my eyes. "You're irresponsible yourself." I mumbled "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, please repeat your statement." Adam said grinning and holding his hand up to his ear.

I playfully hissed at him and got out of the shower "hey!" Adam said and got out with me "I already took my shower. You need to take yours." I pushed his back a little to hard and he fell and I heard a loud thump and Adam groan in pain "oh my notch! Adam I didn't-" he cut me off by flipping us around so he was on top. He smirked at me and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed down my jaw and to my neck. I moaned and purred as he nipped at my sweet spot. "You sly bastard." I told him once he stopped. "I know but you love me." He kissed me once more and got up, offering a hand to me. I took it and he pulled me up.

"Thanks." I said, he kissed my cheek in response. We both dried off and walked back into our room with damp towels around our waist. Adam put him boxers and pants on, I did the same. I finished buckling my belt and I looked at Adam who was still doing his. I glanced at his back and saw a giant bruise running from his right shoulder to his left hip. He actually did get hurt. I walked behind him and placed my hand on his back, he looked over his shoulder at me "sorry Adam." I said, flattening my ears "it's ok babe, I'm fine, promise." I traced his bruise with my finger and I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Baby, really, it's fine." He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist, I nodded and leaned my head on his chest. He kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair

We shared one more kiss and pulled back. We slipped out shirts on and went downstairs, hand in hand. We expected to see to see Mitch, Jerome, and Seto just sitting on the couch. Talking, watching TV, maybe even eating, but we walked in on something why different.

"I'm trying to protect you!" I heard Brice scream, why was Brice here? "They aren't bad people, give them a chance!" I heard Seto yelled. Uh oh. Me and Adam looked at each other and then ran down the rest of the steps. Brice turned towards us "of great, my best friend is dating a filthy mutt." Brice hissed "hey! What the hell has gotten into you Brice?!" I hissed back "my best friend and my boyfriend hanging out with these creatures!!" He yelled.

I hissed and he hissed back "stop stop stop, I never wanted this to happen." Seto stepped between me and Brice. "Is my best friend a traitor?" Brice hissed "is my best friend a jackass?" I hissed back "babe, calm down." Adam told me. "Aww, is Ty's mutt trying to stop him? How cute." He gaged sickly and I snapped. I ran at him and jumped on him. I hissed and scratched his cheek. He hissed and pushed me off him.

He got up and so did I. We slowly walked around in a circle. He ran at me and punched me down to the ground, Adam growled but Mitch held him back. I hissed and jumped at Brice. Him being stronger he easily stopped me and through me to the ground. I yipped as the pain stead from my shoulder to my lower back and I felt sick.

I shakily stood up, a little bit of blood coming from of on my mouth, dripping onto my white shirt. With each drop of blood, my shirt becomes more red. Adam growled and thrashed around and Jerome helped Mitch hold Adam back. I glanced at him and his left eye was red. If Brice even goes near Adam, Adam would rip Brice's throat out "Adam stop! This is Ty's battle!" Mitch yelled. He's right. This is my battle. And I need to protect my friends and my boyfriend. I'm done being weak. I need to stand up for myself and the people I care about.

I looked back at Brice would was running at me. He punched me in the stomach and I coughed up blood. Adam's growls only grew louder and louder every time I would get hurt. He started to push Mitch and Jerome to the point where their feet were slipping. I glanced at Seto who just stood there, frozen.

I looked at Brice who still looked ready to fight. I was breathing heavily and Brice didn't even look tired "BRICE!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?! THIS ISNT GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING!!" I screamed at him. He hissed and ran at me, he grabbed my neck and lifted me off the ground, i thrashed around in his grip. "If it doesn't do anything then why are you fighting?" He had a evil smirk on his face and he's right eye was dark purple and his left eye was flickering from blue to dark purple and back. Dammit! He's losing control like Adam is!

He gripped onto my neck harder and I screamed in pain. Adam's head straighten up and a look of worry mixed with shock crossed him face, it quickly changed to anger and hate. He's eyes turned completely blood red and he broke out out Mitch and Jerome grip. He ripped Brice of me and pushed him down. Putting his shoe on Brice's neck, pushing down.

Brice hissed and thrashed around under him. He tried speaking put Adam pressed his shoe down harder causing Brice to hiss and shut up "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He said and then gave a twisted laugh, he grabbed Brice's neck and lifted him up, I was surprised that Adam was stronger "you hurt my mate...now I'm going to hurt you." His voice was a little higher but had a voice crack that sounded normal.

He threw Brice on the ground and I heard a sickly crack. I looked at Brice and saw his arm facing the wrong way. Adam slowly walked towards him while Brice was still in extreme pain on the ground. I used the last amount of energy I had left and stood up and ran between Brice and Adam.

"Adam stop. Don't you think Brice has had enough?" I put my hand out trying to protect Brice "but he hurt you, so I have to make him feel the same way, I must protect you." He's voice didn't sound like him at all "please Adam, please go back to the way you were before." He laughed again "I can't do that without repaying Brice for what he's done." "Just look at him, he's got a broken arm, don't you think that's enough!" I yelled, tears poking out and streaming down my face.

He's eyes turned to the normal color red and he knelt down in front of me. He reached he's hand out to my face and I flinched when he touched it. "Look at YOU, your face is all bruised up, your shirt is soaked with blood and you look light headed and your about ready to past out. Are you not in a huge amount of pain. Brice deserves it for hurting you." Adam said in his normal voice, he said it so sweet and caring like what he just did never happened.

"Yes I am hurting but causing hurt to others won't solve anything. Instead of one people being hurt there are now two people hurt. Adam please, this isn't you." I reached my hand up and touched his cheek, bringing him closer to me. I locked my lips with his and he kissed back.

We pulled back and his eyes changed back to his normal hazel. I smiled but it quickly faded when Adam's eyes closed and he fell, his head on my lap. "Ty, is Adam ok?" Mitch asked "Ya. What about Brice?" I asked running my fingers through Adam's hair. "Ya. Seto is helping him. Jerome is helping carry him upstairs, do you want me to help you carry Adam into your room?" He asked and I nodded.

He put Adam's arm over his shoulder and I put the other of mine. He carried him up the stairs and into mine and him room. We laid him down on our bed "ok. I can take it from here. Thanks Mitch." He nodded "it's you need anything. Just call." I nodded this time and he walked out, closing the door behind him.

I sighed and leaned down, kissing Adam's head. I took off his shirt and flipped him on his side. His bruise still their from this morning. I walked into our bathroom and grabbed a first aid kid. I put some clear cream on Adam's back, all along the bruise. I then gauzed it up. I grabbed a wash cloth and wet it with cold water. I squeezed some water out but made sure to keep some on.

I walked back over to Adam and laid his head oh my lap, putting the wash cloth on his forehead. I ran my fingers through his hair. I felt so weak, tired, exhausted, light headed. I felt like I was gonna pass out at any moment but I knew I had to watch over Adam.

~Adam's POV~

I groaned and opened my eyes. "Hey, you're awake." I hear Ty saw. I look down and see my chest and back gauzed up and I feel something wet on my forehead. I reach up and grabbed it. It was a wash cloth that was wetted. I looked at Ty who was smiling at me "what time is it?" I asked looking outside "about 3:41." Ty said. I looked back at him eyes wide, he had black lines under his eyes "have you slept at all? I remember you were light headed and ready to pass out." I said. He shock his head "I felt like it but I knew I had to watch over you." He smiled sweetly and then yawned.

I leaned up and kissed his lips "baby, it's ok, you should sleep now, I'm fine." I said. And leaned up and laid my head on my pillow. Ty cuddled into my chest and I kissed him head "good night, I love you." I said "night, love you too." He yawned and instantly fell asleep.

I yawned too and closed my eyes. Me taking a couple minutes to fall asleep.

~time skip~(next morning)

I woke up and Ty was still in a deep sleep, on my chest. I kissed his head and pulled him closed to me. He groaned and lazily opened his eyes "hey Adam *yawn* good morning." He said cutely "good morning Ty, how did you sleep?" I asked "I slept fine, thanks to you." He giggled "how did I help you sleep?" I asked "your steady heart beat is so calming to listen to and your arms are so warm." I smiled and kissed his forehead "I love you Ty, I'm sorry for putting you through everything I put you through yesterday." I said sadly "it's ok, you were just trying to protect me. I love you too." He leaned up and kissed my cheek. I smiled and he smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 593 28
hi! you will be a demon in this story ofc you wont eat humans though! i don't have much of a plan for this storry but it'd be really nice if you cou...
35.6K 511 20
Sakusa ,a yandere, is in love with Atsumu.He can't take it any longer so he kidnaps him.Eventually Atsumu falls in love.They get married have kids an...
39.4K 670 32
Would you move on and forget the people who hurt you especially the one you love the most. Yuko have been married for three years, she love her husba...
778 33 17
what if millianna wasn't the only neko! what if she had a twin sister! what if she and her twin sister were taken to the tower of heaven! what if her...