Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- đź‘­Day outđź‘­
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

60 - Realizations and Truths

678 37 12
By JananiPalpandi

Deiva's POV:

I went to the kitchen to grab some water. Arya was there. 'Hi,' he smiled seeing me. 'Hi,' I smiled back. 'Need something?' he asked. 'Yeah. Water,' I said getting a glass. 'I thought you're here for sweets,' he smiled eating the Gulab Jamun. 

'I had enough,' I replied. 'Enough of me or the sweets?' he asked. 'What?' I looked at him shocked. 'Sorry. Just kidding,' he smiled keeping the bowl aside. 'Arya,' I called him as he walked past me. 'Yes,' he stopped and looked at me. 'Are you Ok?' I asked him as something was missing from him. 

Something he had fascinated me, which made me think we were actual couples who were in love with each other. That intimacy between our hearts. I don't know why I yearn for those things still. 'Yeah. I am fine. Just like you,' he smiled. I am not ok. Means he is not too. 'If you want to tell me something, I am all ears right now,' I tried to find out why he is acting weirdly. 'I am fine. We talked it out that night. We are settled with your decision,' he smiled. It was so fake. 

'Arya, why are you acting weirdly?' I asked him straight. 'Me? Acting weirdly? No. This is what you wanted. Just be who we are. No more plays,' his every word poked at my heart. 'Yeah. But I never said there is nothing between us,' I uttered. 'What's between us?' he raised his eyebrows. 'Friendship,' I replied. 

'I knew that. That's what we are now,' he responded. Yeah. I didn't want any more plays. But this isn't what I wanted. I poured myself some water and drank it in a go. 'What? You want more?' he asked which shocked me. 'I asked about water. Do you want more? Shall get it from the fridge?' he asked me. 'No. I am good,' I washed the glass and placed it back. Yeah. I want more. But I am scared.

Arya's POV:

I know she wanted it but she isn't happy. We should be like this. For our good. Especially for her good. I don't want to hurt her anymore. I don't want to mess with her feelings anymore. Let her live the way she wants. She looked at me intently. 'It feels like everything have changed between us drastically,' she uttered as the colors in her face drained away. 

'I don't think so,' I lied. 'Do you need to talk?' I asked. 'No. I am fine,' she diverted her gaze. 'Haven't you moved on? You made up your mind. But seems like you don't want to,' I smiled. 'No. Why would I hover over something which isn't real?' she smiled with a sigh. 

It was real for me. The feelings. The comfort. The intimacy. The delicacy. And I have started to develop feelings for you. Everything was real for me. 'Yeah. It wasn't real. It was a stage act,' I chuckled. She nodded diverting her gaze from me. I could feel the disappointment in her. She said that she doesn't want to do it. But she is struggling with it. 'I gotta go,' she said and walked away. Sorry, Deiva. I have to do this. For us. For you.

**** THAT NIGHT ****

Adithi's POV:

I came to Jeeva's room after dinner. Amma has gone to sleep and everyone left. I opened the wardrobe to get a towel and a strong pair of arms hugged me from the back. He nuzzled through the nape of my neck. 'It felt amazing to watch the fireworks with you,' he whispered. 

'Yeah. It was,' I turned around wrapping my hands around his neck. 'Sita Maa's surprise was huge. I am very happy that she finally accepted Kanamma,' I smiled reminiscing the moment. 

'Yeah. I was awestruck. I mean it came like a bolt out of the blue,' he nodded. 'After seeing that, I have a hope that she will accept you soon too,' he smiled. 'Let her take some time,' I said as he freed me. I sat in the bed and he sat beside me. 'And something is going on,' before I could complete he said, 'Between Arya and Deiva. Something'. 'Maybe you should talk to him,' I suggested. 

'Yeah. I need to,' he nodded thoughtfully. I rested my head over his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. 'May I ask you something?' I asked sitting straight and gazing at him. 'What?' he gazed at me. 'We have to tell everyone in our family about our relationship, right? Sita Maa and Ram Appa don't know it yet. And we need their approval too,' I said. 

'Yeah. I have thought about it. We will tell them soon. Within next week. Because I need everyone to be there when I tell them. Because it is just not only about me. It's about you and also Deiva. Because you know what Athai thinks,' he replied honestly, which is one of the qualities I love in him. 

'Yeah. Jeeva, we can reveal it later, if you want to. I am not stressing you to do it right away. Please don't think I am feeling insecure and pressuring you to do that,' I explained. 'Adithi, I know you. And what you said is important. I have to do it,' he cupped my face. 'We will do it,' I said which made him smile. He kissed my forehead gently. 'Come. Let's talk to Arya,' he called me too. 

'Arya needs a man-to-man talk first. Then we will discuss with him together later. You go and talk to him,' I pushed him towards the door. He got up with a chuckled. He stopped right before the door and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows. 'Love you,' he blew a flying kiss. 'Love you too,' I blew a kiss in return. 'Go to sleep, if I am late,' he said and left. I smiled with a sigh thinking of the flying kiss.

Jeeva's POV:

I walked to his room and knocked on the door. He instantly opened the door. 'Thank god, you're not asleep yet,' I followed him in. He walked tiredly towards the bed and sat at the edge. 'Why the long face?' I asked leaning on the door. He remained silent. 

'Let me guess. Something is bothering you,' I walked to the armchair and seated. 'No,' he nodded negatively. 'I know you better as you know me better,' I replied. 'It's a long story,' he shrugged. 'Well, I am free all night,' I smiled. He gazed at me pausing for a moment. 

'I wouldn't push you if you don't want to,' I stated. 'No. I was just thinking where to start,' he looked at me. I nodded silently giving him some time to process his thoughts.

Arya's POV:

I explained everything to him. Right from the start, even though he already knew everything before the boyfriend thing. He looked at me thoughtfully. 'So she told you that, she doesn't need you to be, I mean act like her boyfriend anymore,' he repeated what I said. I nodded. 'What were you going to tell her? Before she said that?' he asked me. 'I was going to tell her that,' I paused. 

'Um. I like her. I love being her boyfriend, even though it's not real. I think I am,' I paused again. 'Developing feelings for her?' he asked as his eyes widened. 'Yeah. I have. I have started to like her. And I don't want her to be distant from me,' I put my feelings into words for the first time. 'I don't know whether this is love. But, I miss those moments. I miss everything we did. I miss her. But she doesn't want it anymore,' I replied. 

'Jeeva, I don't know why I loved being her boyfriend. I enjoyed it. I wanted it to continue because it felt real to me,' I expressed. He smiled at me soothingly. 'Because that's the reason I wanted more. I like her,' I said. The whole realization made me feel like I am the happiest person in the world but also the most unlucky one. 

'Arya. I think. It's strictly my perception. Ok? I think you wanted it to continue because for you it started to feel real. And everything that happened was real for you. But it was not the case with Deiva. At some point, she has realized that it's all fake. She made her mind up,' he explained. I nodded. 

'Do you love her?' he asked looking at me keenly. 'I don't know,' I sighed scratching my head. 'Ok. Take your time. Think well. Brainstorm. Analyze. You are better than me in these aspects,' he patted my shoulder. I nodded in approval. 'And meanwhile, give her some time. She might have the same realizations as you,' he stated. 

'Ok,' I replied. 'Arya, I know it makes anyone restless. But best things don't happen to us quickly. It takes time. You know that Adithi was my love and I had to wait for two years to meet her. And another seven months for her to love me. Likewise, it takes time,' he explained. 'Yeah. You're right,' I smiled. First I should give some time to us. For me and also her.

 If she feels the same way I do, we can discuss it. 'Don't worry. She will trust you back. Adithi had trust issues too. Severe. But slowly she started to trust herself and then others. I am sure that, Deiva is in the same league as her. So time will resolve that too,' he said as if he read my mind. I nodded with a wide grin. 

'I am relieved now,' I smiled. 'I know. I can see it in your face,' he stood up. 'Thank you, Jeeva,' I thanked him. He rolled his eyes in return. 'Ok. I am getting it back,' I raised my hands accepting it back. 'Good night,' he smiled opening the door. 'Good night,' I said as he walked out. He suddenly walked back to me. 

'Don't overthink. Because nighttime messes with your feelings letting us overthink. So just sleep,' he said the fact. 'Fact alert,' I smiled as he walked back with a smile. I closed the door and looked at the mirror. I felt like the confusions I had, that tightness in my chest, and that congested mind have left me. I know she feels the same way. But she just ignores everything. Because she can't trust me. I will win her trust back. I will.

Jeeva's POV:

I entered my room. Adithi was already asleep. I sat beside her and caressed her hair. Arya has started to fall for her. This is how I felt too. A feeling that is unrecognizable and distant but very prominent. All of those made me fall more for Adithi. And I realized that she is the one and I love her. 

That moment changed the course of my life. I smiled seeing her face. I kissed her head and she tossed in sleep. I got changed and lied beside her. I smiled thinking about how she proposed to me. She scared me to hell for a moment. I was devastated. I chuckled. It was beautiful though. I hope Arya gets a better resolution of his feelings.

**** TWO WEEKS LATER ****

Adithi's POV:

These two weeks have been nerve-wracking. The hiring processes have begun already and the Consultancy head office was set up in a separate location. We still don't know who is gonna lead it and whom we're going to collaborate with. I got back from the meeting hall and went straight to Jeeva. He was reading some documents. 'Hey, how did the meeting go?' he asked gazing at me. 

'It went well. Again Paramount Enterprise for Organic products seems promising. We can tie-up with them for marketing,' I suggested giving him the file which contained Paramount Enterprise's previous works and recent signs of progress. 'Then sign it,' he said. 'Have you gone crazy? You have to sign. It's you and Arya who should sign it,' I said. 

'And the legal documents aren't ready yet,' I added on. 'Who said? It is all ready,' Arya entered with a file. He opened the file and started reading it aloud. 'I, Adithi Shivasundaram, signing up as the proprietor of KPS Consultancies and Marketing Limited,' he read. My eyes widened as I heard it. Wait. What? 

I looked at Jeeva and Arya who were standing before me, unbelievably. Words choked me but I couldn't speak. 'Me?' I asked. 'Yeah. It's you,' Arya handed me the file. 'Because you're the right person to lead the organization,' Jeeva smiled. 'And, we have redefined the name,' Arya got the file from me and showed a page to me. 

'My organization name, originally from KPS Constructions and Logistics, has been redefined here. K stands for the mother company KPS Constructions and Logistics, P for my beloved mother Parvathy Shivasundaram, and S for my beloved father Shivasundaram,' Arya read it aloud. Tears welled up hearing those lines. 

'Thank you. But why me?' I asked as tears wetted my cheeks. 'You have worked as hard as us for this consultancy. Even more now. And you're a leader,' Arya replied. 'And you deserve this. Because you have worked hard for this from scratch,' Jeeva said. 'Thank you,' I hugged Arya and then Jeeva. 'Thank you for the redefinition of name,' I looked at both of them. 

'It's his idea,' Jeeva pointed towards Arya. 'Thank you, Arya,' I hugged him again. 'Oh. Come on. Enough of thank you. You deserve it,' he said as I parted from him. 'We have prepared the Collaboration agreement document with Paramount enterprises too. After the hiring processes are over we're inaugurating,' Jeeva mentioned. 

'Read it well. We have our board members and HR team and all the executive supervisors assembled for the signing event in an hour,' Arya gave me the document. 'I trust you both,' I closed the file and smiled at them. 'No, you should,' Jeeva insisted. 'Ok. I will,' I replied. I cannot believe that they have done this to me. Today I came to know how much they trust me and love me. 

'I will let you know once everyone's assembled,' Arya left with a smile. 'Congratulations, Ms. Adithi Shivasundaram,' he hugged me. 'This is because of you, Jeeva,' I cupped his cheek. 'Nope. It's because of your perseverance,' he held my shoulder. 'I cannot believe it,' I smiled. 'You have to,' he replied. 'We are celebrating this tonight with a lot of butterscotch ice cream,' he winked. 'Of course, we are,' I kissed his cheek. 

'Thank you is an understatement in front of your love and trust,' tears welled up my eyes again. 'No. You should not thank me or Arya or anyone. You should thank yourself. For working hard, for believing in you, and for making bold decisions. Today you got what you deserved,' he cupped my face and gently placed a kiss on my forehead. 

I smiled gazing at him. 'Now read it,' he made me sit in his seat opening the file and pushing it towards me. I smiled at his actions and then focused on the contents.

Jeeva's POV:

Arya came back and said that everyone has assembled. This is a big moment in our lives. 'Come on,' I said looking at her. She sighed nervously. 'Hey. Just chill,' I motivated. She smiled at me and walked along with me to the conference hall. As everyone gathered, Arya raised and made the announcement. Everyone was surprised. Adithi signed the legal documents and our board members acknowledged it. Everyone congratulated her. 'We'll be inaugurating soon,' I announced. Soon everyone dispersed. 'I can't thank you both enough,' she said placing the file on the table. 'But we had enough,' I replied. 'Someone wants to talk to you,' Arya stretched his phone toward her. She took the phone from him and smiled looking at the screen. It will be Amma. Because she is the one who was eagerly waiting for this moment. She handed the phone back to him after talking. 'Ok. I am leaving for the site visit. Congratulations, Adithi,' Arya hugged her. 'Thank you,' she said reciprocating the hug. He parted away with a smile and left. We both walked to my cabin. 'This is your resignation order,' I gave the document to her. 'I am going to miss the job,' she sighed. 'You've got a new one,' I stated. 'And HR head says the hiring process will be over within a week. And you can officially resign in a week,' I mentioned. She nodded with a smile. 'All of a sudden you're being silent,' I asked concerned. 'I am speechless,' she said. 'Well, you should start preparing your inauguration speech from now,' I reminded her. 'Only if you agree to help me,' she opened the door for me. 'Ok,' I agreed with a smile.

**** THE NEXT DAY ****

Deiva's POV:

I entered the gift shop to pick up the gift I ordered. 'Do I look good?' Shreya asked as we walked out picking up the gift. 'You look fab,' I replied as I opened the car door. 'I can't believe she is getting married. Jessy was not very interested in it,' she said getting in the car. 'Why?' I asked as I fastened my seatbelt igniting the car's engine. 

'Who is interested in marriage nowadays? Hook up, date, love, and break up. That's what happens most of the time. Only a very few are committed for a long-term relationship and marriage,' she explained. 'Yeah. That's true. But it's up to them,' I replied. 'I am not saying that it's wrong. It's just I don't prefer it. What about you and your boyfriend?' she asked which made me gulp. 

'We are in for a long-term relationship. Not just hooking up,' I replied. That's what Arya would tell too. He needs a long-term relationship like me. He is not the one who is up for just dating and hooking up. Definitely not. I am damn sure. 'You haven't told me about how you met him and what made you fall for him. Tell me now,' she asked. 'You really need to know it?' I asked in return. 

'Yeah. Where is he now? Is he busy? So he couldn't attend this marriage,' she was piling up the questions which made me suffocate. 'Why are you all of a sudden silent?' she placed her hand over my shoulder. 'No. I was thinking where to start,' I managed to lie. 'Anywhere,' she smiled. 

'We are cousins. So it's like we grew up knowing each other,' I said reminiscing our childhood. 'And everything happened and we went along with the flow,' I tried to focus on driving pushing off the thoughts. 'What happened? How did it happen? What's next?' she asked eagerly. 

'Some other day, Shreya,' I parked the car in the parking lot. There were a lot of cars in front of the cathedral. 'Come. I don't wanna miss anything,' I said getting out with the gift box.

Arya's POV:

'Oh shit! We forgot,' Jeeva grabbed the invitation from the dashboard. 'What?' I asked him banking the car near the corner of the road. 'Arya, today is Joseph's wedding,' Jeeva showed an invitation. 'Thank god. If we haven't remembered it, it would have been so embarrassing,' I replied bringing the engine back to power. 

'Go to a gift shop. We have to get him something,' Jeeva suggested. Joseph is our employee and he is getting married. He invited us. 'Do you think, we're dressed for a wedding?' I looked at our suites. 'I hope so,' he looked at his white shirt and black coat. 'Let me rephrase it. Do you think I am dressed well?' I asked him. 

'You're good to go,' he said looking at the brown coat and black shirt. 'At least we wore our coats for some reason today. If not it would have been plain shirts. If not, I am damn sure we would look like a bartender without a bowtie,' he chuckled. 'They wear a vest, we won't have that too,' I chuckled as he laughed. 

We dropped by a gift shop and got him a porcelain couple statue which I thought would be the apt one for a wedding. We reached the church. It was a little bit crowded. We walked in after parking the car.

Deiva's POV:

We walked to the middle rows and were seated on the empty bench. Shreya hasn't stopped asking questions about Arya. I sighed. If he was here, he could manage well. 'You said he was busy. But he is right here,' she exclaimed. 'What?' I asked her shocked. She pointed towards the entrance. Arya and Jeeva entered. 

Oh shit! They both noticed me. Jeeva instantly smiled at me and walked towards me. Arya paused for a moment and brought a smile to his face and walked towards me. 'Deiva! We didn't expect you here,' Jeeva hugged me friendly. 'It's my friend's wedding,' I said as Arya reached us. 

'She told you were busy,' Shreya asked him. 'Yeah. I was,' he smiled. 'But this is our employee's marriage. How could we ignore it?' he asked standing beside me. 'I have to say. You both look great together,' she complimented. Damn. Jeeva doesn't know about it. But he acted like he didn't care. 

'Shreya, this is Jeeva. My cousin. Jeeva, this is Shreya. My friend,' I introduced them mutually. 'You're his brother?' she exclaimed. 'Yeah. We are,' Jeeva smiled. Oh, God! This is embarrassing. What will Jeeva think if he comes to know about it? I told Shreya to move and signed Arya and Jeeva to sit beside me. As they sat, I looked at Arya through the corner of my eyes. 

Shreya nudged me and I diverted my gaze towards her. 'What happened to him? Is everything alright between you two?' she asked. 'Absolutely. Everything's fine. He might be thinking about his work,' I smiled. I felt Arya's hand over my hand and I looked at him surprised. He held it tightly within his warm palm. A beautiful smile adorned his lips as he looked at me. 

'Sorry! Were you two discussing something? Did I interrupt?' he asked us. 'No. Not at all,' Shreya replied. 'Other friends from the office are here. I will join you later,' she left seeing us holding hands. He left my hand instantly as she left. 'I didn't want you to get embarrassed. That too in front of your colleagues,' he justified. 

I looked at my hand missing the warm feeling that existed some moments before. 'I know you don't want it. But we have to act till you find a reason to tell your colleagues,' he added on further. 'Thank you, Arya,' I thanked taking his hand in mine and pressing it gently. I shouldn't have done that. Why did I do that when it hurts both of us? Soon we heard a piece of music and the groom entered the hall and walked towards the pastor. 

Shreya joined us back and stood beside me. Then the bride walked down the aisle. Jessy was beautiful in that free-flowing white gown and the netted veil. Soon the holy matrimony was announced as they exchanged vows and kissed each other. 'That was magical like, a marriage straight out of a movie,' Shreya exclaimed silently. 'It was,' I replied looking at them.

Arya's POV:

Jeeva and I walked to Joseph and wished him with our gift. He introduced us to his wife and within a few seconds, we both left the podium as a lot of people were waiting behind us. 'I will leave,' Jeeva said as we walked towards the bench. 'We will,' I replied. 

'No. She needs you here. You both might have ended things. But her friends don't know it yet. If you leave abruptly, they are gonna bombard her with inappropriate questions,' he explained. I looked at Deiva as he said it. I could definitely see her struggling with everything. If I leave, it will definitely complicate things. I don't want that. 'You're right. I will call you, once I am done,' I replied. 

'Ok. Take care,' he patted my shoulder and walked to Deiva. He bid bye to her and left. I walked to her and sat beside her. A little bit close to her. Intentionally. 'I have to tell something,' Shreya looked at us. 'You guys have that sparkling chemistry between you. I saw it in the photos taken during the event as well as in real,' she smiled. 

'Being in love with her is more like being in a fantasy world,' I said looking at Deiva's eyes. 'Yes. It is,' she locked her gaze with mine with a smile on her lips. It was so strong that I couldn't even divert my gaze away from it. 'See, this is what I said. That chemistry, which doesn't need words,' she added on. 

'No. Words are important. Voicing out our thoughts and feelings is essential,' I replied to Shreya's comment. Deiva smiled diverting her gaze. 'You both deserve each other,' she replied looking at us. Deiva and Shreya soon went to meet the bride. As they both came back, I saw Sam approaching Deiva. Hearing Sam calling her name, she stopped. 

I felt like she conversed with him with ease. That kind of ease is not between us now. 'It kind of feels like a burning sensation right?' Shreya asked looking in the direction of my gaze. 'No. I know very well that he is just a friend,' I replied. 'So much trust. You're the one she needs,' she smiled. 'I hope so,' I sighed trying to divert my gaze from Deiva. 

But the way they were talking with each other made me a little bit jealous. I felt like we have lost that intimacy between us. 'Why? You're the one. Haven't you seen her looking at you?' Shreya asked me. I looked at her keenly. 'There's that gleam in her eyes when she looks at you. The gleam tells everything. How haven't you noticed it? She really is in love with you. And today she said your relationship is a long-term commitment. She needs it to be,' she explained. 

'Really?' I asked surprised. Is she? Really? Or is she acting like that? 'Yeah. Haven't you both talked about it?' she asked suspiciously. 'No. I know. Even that's what I want too. Today I got to know how much she wants it,' I smiled at Deiva as she walked towards us ending her conversation with Sam. 'Shall we go?' Deiva asked me. 'I have decided to stay here some more time,' Shreya replied. 

'Ok then. Meet you at the office,' Deiva patted her shoulder. We both bid bye to her and walked out. Deiva may have said these things for namesake. She would never tell these in real because she doesn't trust me. But I want her to trust me. I need her to trust me. Because I am falling for her when she is reluctant to acknowledge that she is too. I fished out my phone. 

'I will drop you, Arya,' she offered. 'No. I can go by cab,' I said booking a cab. 'Why? I came by car,' she insisted. 'It's ok. It is a long route you have to take if I come with you,' I stated. 'I like long drives,' she replied as we walked. 'It's fine,' I refused. She stopped by her car and looked at me.

Deiva's POV:

'Thank you. I didn't expect that you will take up the role,' I thanked. 'I didn't want you to get embarrassed. I just want you to be happy,' he replied. I looked at him whose gaze was fixed over some farthest object. His phone rang. 'My drive is here,' he hugged me for a few seconds. 'Bye,' he smiled as he parted away. I looked in the direction he walked away. 

I got in the car and ignited the engine. Even though I was present in the car physically, my mind was still roaming around the incidents that happened today. Why did I end it? What I feared the most is happening to me right now. That day I feared, if we prolong the play, it would create an aversion in him for me. 

But what happened was different. I pushed him out and now he is distant from me. He didn't want it to end just like me. I decided to end it because it wasn't real. Because you wanted it to become real. Not just some play. For the first time, I felt like the feeling was legit. 

The reason being legit. Because I wanted it to become real. Instead, I ended it and regret doing it every day. I sighed as tears blurred my vision. I wiped my tears as I continued to drive.

**** ONE WEEK LATER ****

Adithi's POV:

I spread butter over the bread and toasted it in the pan. I heard the doorbell. I switched off the stove and walked to the door. I found Uthra when I opened the door. 'Good morning,' she smiled as she walked in. 'Good morning. What a surprise!' I exclaimed seeing her. But she was tensed. 'Adithi. I need to use the washroom for a moment,' Uthra left her bag on the couch and walked towards my room. 

I went back to the kitchen and toasted the slices of bread. I returned to the dining table in the living room with the toasts and fresh Orange juice. She walked out of the room and sat on the couch with a sigh. 'Uthra?' I called her. She looked at me with a blank face. 'I am pregnant,' she uttered.

Hi friends,

Happy to meet you all soon. As I had some commitments yesterday, I couldn't complete the chapter. So I am updating now.

I hope you all loved this chapter. So gradually Arya and Deiva are having their realizations. What do you think about it? Do you find it interesting?

Thank you so much for your love and support.

Stay positive and happy.

Meet you all soon in the next update.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 10.1K 54
A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became her worst nightmares. She didn't know whe...
42.8K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
75.6K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
742K 42.8K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...