๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ โžณ ๐‹๐„๐„...

Per jisungiespace

โžณ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ"๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ด ๐š†๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด ๐™ต๐š๐™พ๐™ผ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐š†๐™พ๐š... Mรฉs

โžณ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โžณ
โžณ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โžณ
โžณ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โžณ
โžณ2
โžณ3
โžณ4
โžณ5
โžณ6
โžณ7
โžณ8
โžณ9
โžณ10
โžณ11
โžณ12
โžณ13
โžณ14
โžณ15
โžณ16
โžณ17
โžณ18
โžณ19
โžณ20
โžณ21
โžณ22
โžณ23
โžณ24
โžณ25
โžณ26
โžณ27
โžณ28
โžณ29
โžณ30
โžณ31
โžณ32
โžณ33
โžณ34
โžณ35
โžณ36
โžณ37
โžณ38
โžณ39
โžณ40
โžณ41
โžณ42
โžณ43
โžณ44
โžณ45
โžณ46
โžณ47
โžณ48
โžณ49
โžณ50
โžณ51
โžณ52
โžณ53
โžณ54
โžณ55
โžณ56
โžณ57
โžณ58
โžณ59
โžณ60
โžณ61
โžณ62
โžณ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โžณ

โžณ1

4.5K 178 333
Per jisungiespace

We're falling in & out~

It was the month March and the start of the new university session. Students were returning back to the university and for some it was their first time in the university. Students who would be living in the dorm were going to their individual unit with their luggages. The weather was not so cold as the spring season was around the corner.

The two new students entered the principal's office and submitted their papers. The principal was wearing a black suit and round glasses. He had very little hair on his head. The middle-aged man went through those papers and looked up at the two students. He observed them from top to toe and then said, "Rim Kiara and Zhong Chenle, right?"

"Yes sir", the girl answered.

"So why are you two suddenly changing universities?"

"Sir, we recently moved to Seoul and we found out that your university is very good. So, we decided to take admission here", Chenle said.

"Ok ok. So you two want to have scholarships?"

"Yes sir", Kiara said

"Ok. We will see your performance for a month. Then, we will let you know if you are capable for the scholarship or not", the principal said as he put his arms on the table and leaned forward.

"Ok sir", the orange haired boy said.

"So now you can leave. Best of luck!" The man flashed a small smile at them.

The two students stood up from their chairs and said with a bow of respect, "Thank you sir!" They turned around and went to the door.

Kiara opened it and they were about to go out when the principal called, "Chenle!"

They looked back and the man beamed, "I like your hair."

The boy smiled while running his fingers through his orange hair. "Thank you sir."

Kiara chuckled and they left the office.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

They were now roaming in the campus with their trolley bags.

"First day and got compliment from the principal huh?"

"Ofcourse. Look at me. I'm so cool", Chenle said as he took out his sunglasses from his pocket and wore it.

"From where did you get this?", Kiara asked with furrowed brows,

"I stole it from your 'human things' collection."

Her eyes widened as she smacked his arm. "I collected this from the beach and you stole it?" She sighed.

"What? You have a lot more", he said, rubbing his arm to ease the pain.

"I don't understand why Dad sent us here."

"Me neither. King just said it was an emergency and sent me with you too."

"Yes. Thanks God you're with me."

"Ofcourse I'll protect you no matter what like my Dad protected King."

"Awww.... Imagine if I didn't have this locket, we wouldn't be able to get transformed into humans", she said showing her a necklace with a big blue locket.

"Take care of this locket. It's very important."

"Yes. I will."

"By the way, was it necessary to do university?"

"I know right. We could have lived normally somewhere. But Mr. Jung told me to change him into a human a week ago and I did as it was Dad's order. Then he returned to the sea and told us to go to the land and that also not in Busan but Seoul. And that we have to attend university", she said with a sigh.

"He gave us all necessities and a lot of money tho."

"I wonder from where he got all those money."

"I saw him taking a very rare pearl with him."

"WHAT?!"

"Shhhhh!!! I mean other than that from where will he get so much money? He probably sold it." Chenle just shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh my God! But they didn't tell us the exact reason why we are here."

"It's ok, Kiara. Now that we are here, we-"

Kiara cut his words off and said, "We can have fun. Oh yes!!!"

"Noooo!!!! We have to be careful. Don't get associated with any human unless it's necessary."

"But not all humans are same-"

"Did you forget what happened with your-"

"No I didn't but-"

"No! If they find out who we are, we will get into trouble", he whispered.

Kiara pouted and said, "Okay..."

"Ok so I'm going to my dorm. See you soon." Then Chenle ran to the right side with his bags.

"But dorm is in this way!!!", she exclaimed pointing at the left side but the boy couldn't hear her as he already went far away. She sighed and said, "And he says he will protect me."

★·.·´¯'·.·★·.·´¯'·.·★·.·´¯'·.·★·.·´¯'·.·★

Kiara was on her way to the dorm but later she couldn't figure out the right direction. There were a lot of people around her but she was scared to ask them as she remembered what Chenle told her.

She noticed a huge building a little bit away from her. She wondered what it was and decided to go there. As she entered the building, she realized it was an ice stadium as she felt chills on her body. She saw a girl doing something like dancing but on ice. Kiara was fascinated by that girl as she couldn't move her eyes away from her. Her movements were so smooth and flawless as she was performing. Kiara's mouth was open as she kept gaping at that pretty girl. It was her first time seeing something like that. The girl had short hair and was wearing an all black practice outfit but she was beautiful.

"Hello!"

Kiara was startled and looked beside her only to see a guy standing while looking at her.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Oh it's ok", she said while tucking her hair behind her ear. "And hi!"

He smiled at her and noticed the trolley bag with her. "Are you lost?"

"Yeah kind of. How did you know?"

"Uhh you brought bags with you in an ice stadium so..... Also you look new tho."

"Oh yeah it's my first day here. I was going to the dorm but I took the wrong path guess."

He chuckled and said, "Then... I can show you the right way."

"Oh really? Thank you", she said with a smile.

"No it's ok. Let me take your bag."

"No no I can do it."

"Don't worry. I won't run away with your bag", he said with a chuckle and took her trolley and started walking out of the stadium. "C'mon!!!"

Kiara beamed and followed the unknown guy.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿

"What was the sport that the girl was doing?", Kiara asked as she was walking beside the boy.

"Huh? You don't know? It's called figure skating."

"Oh wow. It was my first time seeing that."

"Oh. So are you a freshman?"

"No I'm in third year. I'm new in this city tho."

"Oh from where are you?"

"Busan. I used to study in the Busan Sports Institute", she said what Mr. Jung told her to.

"Then I guess welcome to Neo Sports University", he said with a big smile.

Kiara knew that he was a good guy from his smile. His smile was so bright and magical that it could instantly make you smile too.

"Thank you."

"Look. This is your dormitory", he said as they were standing infront of a huge peach-coloured building.

"Well thank you again", she took her trolley bag from him and looked at him.

"You're welcome. By the way, what's your name?"

"Rim Kiara. And you?"

"I'm Na Jaemin. I guess we will see each other often."

She smiled at him and nodded. After bidding goodbye to each other, she went inside the dormitory and Jaemin just stood there, watching her leaving.

Jaemin couldn't lie that Kiara was the most beautiful girl he had ever met. He turned around and left the place with a smile on his face.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The mermaid entered her dorm which was 'Unit 23'. She noticed that someone has already moved in. As she was unpacking her stuffs, someone opened the door and entered the dorm.

When Kiara saw who the person was, her jaw dropped.

"Oh I guess you are my new roommate. Hi! My name is Na Yumi", the newcomer said with a smile and extended her hand for a handshake.

I was supposed to update on Thursday but I couldn't resist myself so I did today only haha.

Also did you watch Mark's insta live yesterday?

The live was so chaotic and they were playing with filters all the time and guess what it broke so many records lol.

Thank you~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.7K 28
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด...
29.1K 750 37
๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŠ / ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šž "๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’'๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—. ๐š’'๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š‹...
838 74 15
sแด€แดœแด…แด€แด…แด‡ (ษด.) แด€ ษดแดsแด›แด€สŸษขษชแด„ สŸแดษดษขษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษดแด‡แด€ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด แด›แด sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แดส€ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ษชs แด…ษชsแด›แด€ษดแด›, แดส€ แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด€s ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษด สŸแดsแด›, "แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ส€แด‡แดแด€ษช...
68.1K 2.3K 20
๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...