Hello Love (Klaus Mikaealson...

By Lalalokia

Periná has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also... More

1 (The Reckoning)
2 (Smells Like Teen Spirt)
3 (Ordinary People)
4 (Homecoming)
5 (The New Deal)
6 (Our Town)
7 (Dagerous Liaisons)
8 (1912)
9 (The Murder Of One)
10 (Heart Of Darkness)
11 (Do Not Go Gentle)
13 (Growing Pains)
14 (Memorial)
15 (The Five)
16 (The Killer)
17 (We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes)
18 (My Brother's Keeper)
19 (We'll Always Have Bourbon Street)
20 (O Come, All Ye Faithful)
21,22
23(Into the Wild)
24(Down The Rabbit Hole)
23(Stand by me)
24(Bring It On)
25(Because the Night)
26(American Gothic)
27(Pictures Of You)
28(The Originals)
29

12 (Before Sunset)

967 21 0
By Lalalokia

============

Me and Caroline walk through the halls of school we were on clean up committee. I wore a light blue sweater with holes in it and a white tank top underneath, black straight leg jeans, white converse, my hair was up in a messy bun, a couple silver necklaces and the silver bracelet Klaus given me along with another silver

Caroline was on the phone with Tyler. "What do you mean, you're ditching my clean-up committee?" Caroline complains as we walk down the hall.

"Well, since when does sire bond equal mover slave?" Caroline says.

Caroline stops and turns to me still talking on the phone. "He's being petty. I love you, too." Caroline says before hanging up and giving me a sad look.

Suddenly a bang was heard from behind me. Me and Caroline turn to see what it was but nothing was there. Then a gush of wind sound came from behind Caroline.

We both turn and see no one. "Hello?" Caroline says. We exchange weirded out looks. We just shrugged and started to walk again.

We both walk into the gym and see Rebekah already cleaning up "Where's Matt?" Caroline asks as Rebekah throws something in a recycle bin.

"He bailed. Got called into work at last minute." Rebekah says "Are you kidding me?" Caroline says as i pick up a trash bag of the table.

"So it's just us three" Caroline says and i open the bag and throw a plastic cup into it. "Yes, and you two are late. Clean- up started at 8." Rebekah says.

"It's 8:02" I say checking the clock "Exactly, I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized." Rebekah says then walked past us, and dumping her trash into the bigger trash bin.

"Hey, i'm gonna go find something sharp to pop these balloons with." I say, Caroline nods.

I walk through the halls alone and into the cafeteria's kitchen.

I look around for a knife or a sharp object when suddenly i was stabbed in the back i could feel it being pulled out as i winced in pain.

I turned to see who did this and i saw Alaric! "Looking for this." He said holding up a now bloody knife.

I then fell into his arms but he just dropped me, he grabbed my leg and began to drag me into his classroom.

============

I was sat in a chair in Alaric's classroom with pencils stabbed in my hands and a cloth around my mouth that had been laced with wolfsbane, my wound was bleeding out.

Caroline was also neck to me, she had pencils in her hands to and a rage around her mouth that i'm guess was dipped in vervain.

Alaric was calling Elena. "Who else would it be?" Alaric says standing in the back of the classroom.

"Listen closely." Alaric started as he walked up to stand in front of us.

" I'm at the school. I have Caroline and Periná. And if you want to keep them alive, i need you to get into your car and come down here right away. If you tell anyone where you are going, I will sever Periná's head." Alaric says making me eyes widen.

Tears roll down my face. Me and Caroline turn our heads towards each other giving each other scared looks.

============

Elena stands at the doorway "Care, Periná" Elena says "Let them go, Alaric." Elena says as we both look towards Elena.

Alaric signals her to go ahead by holding his hand up for a second. "Free them yourself"

Elena was spectacle at first but rushed over to me "Hey" She says and rubs my arm.

I look at the pencil stuck in my left arm and she grabs it and tries to pull it out.

Alaric slams Elena's hand down and it pushed into my hand more, I cry out in pain.

"You said that you would let them go!" Elena says backing up from Alaric "How many times do i have to tell you, Elena? Stop trusting vampires!" Alaric yells getting up in Elenas face.

"Periná isn't a vampire she's a werewolf remember." Elena yells.

"She is a vampire sympathizer, Elena. She must die along with the vampires, all of them do." Alaric says.

============

"No, no more, please no more" I whispered begging as Alaric dips my mouth cloth in wolfsbane.

"Alaric stop" Elena says getting up to stop him but she was pushed down into the seat behind me "Sit down"

"This keeps the wolfsbane in her system. It's like inhaling razor blades with every breath." Alaric says as he pull the cloth into my mouth.

I gasp and cry as it burns my checks he ties it to the back of my head tightly and i groan in pain, words cannot describe the feelings i was having.

Elena grabs my arm and holds it "Why are you doing this?" Elena asks.

"To make it easier on you when you put her out of her misery." Alaric says holding up a knife.

"What, no?" Elena says "Isn't this what you wanted, Elena? For me to teach you how to kill a vampires and vampire sympathizers" Alaric said.

"Well, here's a vampire and a sympathizer Elena." Alaric say handing Elena a stake and a knife. "Kill them." My eyes widened and i tried to lift up my hands.

"This isn't what I want." Elena yelled.

"Of course it is." Alaric says "All those hours you spent training getting stronger... you could be a hunter, Elena. But you've never actually staked a vampire through the heart."

============

"Why are you doing this" Elena says. "Because you need me. Because you're an 18 year old girl without parents or guidance or any sense of right and wrong anymore." Alaric says.

"Look at you. How is this right?" Elena says throwing her arms up.

"Shes a murder, she told me she killed someone and liked it" Alaric says pointing a white oak stake at Caroline.

"And Periná, one of the worst sympathizers of all, did she tell you her and Klaus are in love." He said bending down to make eyes contact, then stood back up.

"Listen, Elena. Your parents led the council. It was their life's mission to keep this town safe. They weren't dead six months before you undid it all." Alaric says

"You don't know anything about them." Elena says getting angry i could tell by her voice.

"Why, am i wrong? Do you actually think that they'd be proud of you?" Alaric says and bends down to Elenas face. "If you don't side with the humans... you're just as bad as them. Now kill her. Or i'll do it for you." Alaric says handing Elena the stake.

Alaric grabs Elena and puts the stake in her hand and places her in front of Caroline.

I look at them with worried eyes, was she actually going to do this.

Elena tries to hit Alaric but he catches her arm. "I thought i taught you better than that." Alaric says "You did." Elena says before smashing the vervain glass he had on his face.

He bends down and screams in pain Elena gets the pencils out of Caroline and Caroline gets mine out.

"Get help." Elena says and Caroline speeds off with me.

Caroline had dropped me somewhere in the school hallways and  then vamp sped off. I stand alone and slowly back up.

I gasp as i feel a hand go around my waist and another over my mouth. I was pressed up against his back.

I gasp and attempt to struggle because i thought it was Alaric while i hear him shush me "It's ok, it's okay. It's me. It's ok. You're safe." It was Klaus.

He then moved his hand from my mouth hold onto my neck gently.

"We'll save Elena. You go straight home, you stay inside, do you understand?" Klaus whispers into my ear.

He spins me around slowly to face him. He grabbed my hand and say the wounds and then look down at the ground seeing a was dripping blood everywhere.

"Do you understand me?" He says looking back up to me. I nod and he bites his wrist and gives me his blood to heal my wounds.

"Thank you" I say in a weak soft voice. He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.

After i drank some of his blood, he pulled his wrist away, i instantly felt better.

I leaned in and gave him a small gentle kiss on the cheek. "Go." He said pulling away from me.

After he pulled away he zoomed off.

============

Word Count- 1447

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 3 15
It's been seven years since the Hollow wreaked her havoc on New Orleans, forcing the once-strong Mikaelson family to part ways. Hayley and Hope left...
15.8K 851 15
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
119K 3.4K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
628K 11.9K 32
"As the brunette walked out, Klaus watched her every move. The way her hair flowed side to side in her ponytail and how her hand softly grabbed onto...