Trump's Little Girlfriend~

By TheTRUMPGirl

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. Any names, persons, and events depicted in this work are fictiona... More

A Lavender Chanel Bag
Honey, not today...But maybe tomorrow.
That One "Weird" Chapter~
Uber Eats
"Call Me Donald"
Fight
Exes
Weekend At Mar Lago - Part 2
Date Night~
A Night Alone~
A Night Alone~ Part 2
A Visit
Sick!
Mexican Food
CNN
Sick...Again?!
Press Conference
Aftermath
Break Up.
*Update!*
*Update~ 2*

Weekend At Mar A Lago

75 2 0
By TheTRUMPGirl

"Mm.? ...J?" President Trump feels around his bed seeking her with his eyes closed, desiring to pull her warm soft naked body close to his. Not feeling her, he opens his eyes.

She's gone!

Was it only a dream? Was last night a dream of them having "made love" - him worshiping her body and she adoring him with those soft brown eyes of hers?

Or could she still be upset with the Melania run in?

She couldn't be! The way she looked at him last light with those adoring eyes of hers as they reached their breaking point, he can tell she's madly head over hills in love with him!

Now he's had women look at him with lust - pure lust for money, power, and status - but he can't really recall a woman looking at him in this manner, with pure love radiating from her eyes and body, simply adoring the person he is. After all those decades of being sexually active, this here is rather a new experience for him, this type of love. And she's not the usual woman he goes for by any means, which are typical gorgeous super models that'll have any man faint with a look from their eyes. No, she's rather ordinary and innocent looking, a Afro Latina from a low income Hispanic community not far from his childhood home.

But despite her being rather atypical in terms of his preference in lovers, he can't deny the magnetic pull she has on him. He just can't get enough of her as if she's a drug. It's as if she's a jar of honey and he's a bee. Sex isn't only about lust anymore. He actually feels loved, valued. And not only for his wealth, but simply for being who he is, for simply existing.

Not to mention the feeling of familiarity as if they've known each other before. As weird as it is, they somehow know what each other is thinking. And tends to say the same thing at the same time sometimes. Are they soulmates? Do soulmates even exist?

"Sigh," he gets up and gets ready for the day, then setting out to look for her after a shower and change of clothes. He dresses in his golf gear and combs his hair in that trademark Trump style, making sure not a strand is out of place.

***

Mr. Trump makes his way down the hall towards the dining hall where he hears voices.

"Big sister are you going shopping with us? Go shopping with us pleeeaseee!" Ivanka's little girl begs.

"Um...sure!" J responds.

"No Ivanka! You can't steal her! She already agreed to go fishing with us!" Don Jr jokingly retorts.

"Well, she agreed to go shopping with us. Right, J?" Ivanka responds with her beautiful bubbly trademark smile.

They've been playfully arguing over who gets to hangout with Trump's new girlfriend this weekend. Unlike Melania, she seemed to be a breath of fresh air, not only clicking with the family, but also being down to actually hang with them and their kids.

"Dad's right! She already agreed to go fishing," one of Don jr.'s little boys quipped.

"No! Shopping!" The little girl retorted.

"No, fishing!"

"You are all mistaken. She's gonna be with me," Pres. Trump adds assertively as he confidently strolls into the dining area in his typical manner. If fact, he had in mind to have her with him on the golf course, teaching and spending quality time with her.

"Aw, c'mon dad! Let her join us!" Don Jr exclaims.

"Yeah!" One of the little girls add.

Then Ivanka brings up a point as the diplomatic one in the group, "How about this? Let J chose who she wants to hangout with today and we will take it from there."

"Good idea!" Don jr responds. "The ball is in your court J!"

She looks back and forth between all three groups, feeling that the decision is hard and not wanting to let anyone down.

First she looks at Ivanka and her three little kids. They were to go shopping today at a really nice mall and she really loves malls. Not to mention that she looks up to Ivanka who is extremely beautiful and aspirational to her. Then she looks at Don Jr and his gaggle of kids. She's not going to lie, they are quite a fun bunch and Don Jr definitely fits the description of that fun uncle that does cool adventurous things like fishing, hiking, and hunting. Then she looks at Mr. Trump who looks expectantly at her...of course she's usually with him, so she wants to do something different today. She won't say that out loud though, so she gets an idea.

"How about this! I'm going to do eeny meeni miny mo!" :D

At this the kids cheer at somehow randomly acquiring such a fun "big sister" who's somehow now a part of their family.

"Eeny meeni miny mo,
Catch'a tiger by the toe,
If he hollers, let him go,
Eeny meeni miny mo!
My mother said to pick the very best one,
And you are It!"

Her pointing finger lands on Don jr and his kids, who cheers even louder. She's actually glad with the decision because inside, she knows they are going to have the most fun today doing outdoorsy stuff.

"In your face, Ivanka!" He jokingly exclaims.

Mr. Trump looks somewhat disappointed in his big gray eyes despite his stoic facial expression, so she promises to make it up to him later today...somehow. He comes up to her for a hug, and kisses her on her forehead.

"Have fun, sweetheart. Call me if you need anything, ok?"

"Ok!" ^^

***

"Ok! Let's get you back home to dad!" Don jr exclaims to J. "He keeps on calling and texting...he misses you a lot! Haha!"

"Yeah...ok!" ^^;

And calling, he was.

"Ring ring. Ring ring."

Don jr answers the phone, "Yes, dad?"

"How's my J? Where is she?!" ><

"She's fine! She's here, wanna speak to her?"

"Yeah, put her on the phone!"

He hands her the phone. "Here, dad wants to speak to you!"

"Ok. ...hello?"

"Hi, J!" :D

"Hi..Mr. Trump," she responds shyly, blushing.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yes! This is actually really fun!" ^^

"Good! Glad to hear! I'll see you when you get back, ok?"

"Ok!"

They were all in a boat on the ocean, the kids and their randomly new "big sister" being taught how to fish by Don jr. The girl is having the time of her life. The ocean spray, the tropical sun beaming on her face, the amazing sea creatures she sees - you can't beat this with a stick! Despite her age, she is just as enthusiastic as the little kids. This whole experience is so new and fun to her! Its definitely not something she's done with anyone growing up. But with the sun beginning to set, the day was coming to a close and it was almost time to head back to the kids' dismay.

"Ring ring. Ring ring."

"Yes, dad?!" Don jr picks up the phone. Again.

"It's not dad!" Ivanka answers on the other end of the line. "I'm calling because I need to speak to J."

"Ok?"

"I need a recipe for vegetables, you know, the one dad likes. Maybe we can get him to eat salad this time..."

"Ok!" He hands her the phone again.

"Hello?"

"Hi J! This is Ivanka! How are you?"

"Good! How are you?"

"I'm well, thanks! I'm calling because I need another recipe, you know, for dad. To get him to eat his vegetables! I know you are amazing with that!"

"I see!"

"Can you share a salad one? I'll get the staff to make it."

"Sure! ...for salad, you can use any toppings you'd like first, like tomato. Make sure it has toppings though...not just plain lettuce."

"Ok..."

"Then you use one small pack of the Goya Sazon seasoning and sprinkle it all over the salad, then mix with olive oil. And aside from salad dressing...that's it!"

"Ok! Thank you so so much!"

"You're welcome!"

For Ivanka, the girl wasn't just a breath of fresh air. She was actually a God's send. It was no secret Ivanka and Melania just didn't click well together. One thing that frustrated Ivanka was Melania's waywardness, not spending enough time with her dad. He would complain about her not spending time with him, even disappearing now and then. It seemed as if she just didn't care. As for J, what a difference it is! She not only spends time with him, she seems as if she's super happy to do so, which means no more calls about how lonely he feels.

And that's not all, she sees the girl is having a positive influence on his life. He now surprisingly eats vegetables...if made by J, of course. And she sometimes motivates him to work out a tiny bit sometimes. Overall, he just seems happier now!

***

The Trump family sits around the dinner table somewhat eying their dad eat.

Don jr is curious. He wants to see what the fuss is about. Is it true about what Ivanka went on about, that dad is now eating vegetables somehow because of his girlfriend? It sounds too good to be true!

And Ivanka has seen it before, with her own eyes - him once eating asparagus and another time spinach. Will he eat salad too?

Mr. Trump, in his own world, finishes his chicken, not touching the salad.

His two adult offspring and his girlfriend trades glances with each other.

He then picks up his phone to look at, seemingly done with his meal.

Ivanka decides to speak up. "Um dad."

"Hm?" He looks up from his phone.

"Maybe you should try the salad....it's J's recipe."

"Is it now...?" He perks up. Then without further ado, nonchalantly reaches for the salad and begins eating it. Then quietly finishing everything on his plate.

They trade glances again, first all eyes on him finishing the salad, then each other. Don jr looks incredulous with a wide eyed expression, while Ivanka grins ear to ear as if "I told you so."

J on the other hand looks back down at her plate, holding in giggles. A sense of pride fills her heart seeing him take to Spanish style cooking so quickly. And actually enjoying it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 14K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...
11.2M 267K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...