Teddy Bear || Assassination C...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n always has a teddy bear with him. He doesn't want to be alone without it. It was his comfort, his saf... More

ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬 + 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰
⇢︎ Chapter 0 : Prologue
⇢︎ Chapter 1 : A Useless Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 2 : A Failed Lesson
⇢︎ Chapter 3 : Baseball Time
⇢︎ Chapter 4 : The Observer
⇢︎ Chapter 5 : Preparing For A Return
⇢︎ Chapter 6 : Karma Always Comes Back
⇢︎ Chapter 7 : The Spider And The Devil
⇢︎ Chapter 8 : Chances And Attempts
⇢︎ Chapter 9 : Eye For Poison
⇢︎ Chapter 10 : An Act
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #յ
⇢︎ Chapter 11 : Pure Bitch
⇢︎ Chapter 12 : Coming Around
⇢︎ Chapter 13 : An Unwanted Assembly
⇢︎ Chapter 14 : Class Difference
⇢︎ Chapter 15 : The Principle
⇢︎ Chapter 16 : Study, Study, Study
⇢︎ Chapter 17 : Gladiator Test
⇢︎ Chapter 18 : Class Trip
⇢︎ Chapter 20 : Lost But Found
⇢︎ Chapter 21 : Kids Being Kids Again
⇢︎ Chapter 22 : The New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 23 : Upgrade
⇢︎ Chapter 24 : Things Should Stay
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #շ
⇢︎ Chapter 25 : Panic
⇢︎ Chapter 26 : Back At Home...
⇢︎ Chapter 27 : A "Better" New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 28 : "Brothers" And Jealousy
⇢︎ Chapter 29 : Koro-sensei Vs Itona
⇢︎ Chapter 30 : Consequences
⇢︎ Chapter 31 : Let's Play Ball
⇢︎ Chapter 32 : Batter Up
⇢︎ Chapter 33 : Move Forewords
⇢︎ Chapter 34 : Best Moments Lasts
⇢︎ Chapter 35 : Our Training Teacher
⇢︎ Chapter 36 : Teacher of Abuse
⇢︎ Chapter 37 : Takaoka's Method
⇢︎ Chapter 38 : Decisions
⇢︎ Chapter 39 : Kill To Win
⇢︎ Chapter 40 : Winners Only
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #Յ
⇢︎ Chapter 41 : Pool Time
⇢︎ Chapter 42 : What's His Problem?
⇢︎ Chapter 43 : Terakasa's Time
⇢︎ Chapter 44 : A Useful Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 45 : Happy Memories
⇢︎ Chapter 46 : Study for Finals
⇢︎ Chapter 47 : Library Problems
⇢︎ Chapter 48 : Pissed Off
⇢︎ Chapter 49 : Found Determination
⇢︎ Chapter 50 : Less And More
⇢︎ Chapter 51 : Amused
⇢︎ Chapter 52 : Hello Vacation
⇢︎ Chapter 53 : High Tide
⇢︎ Chapter 54 : Vacation Gone Horror
⇢︎ Chapter 55 : Assassin's Talents
⇢︎ Chapter 56 : Smoke and Smog
⇢︎ Chapter 57 : The Devil's Deal
⇢︎ Chapter 58 : Demon-Devil Duo
⇢︎ Chapter 59 : Club Love
⇢︎ Chapter 60 : Progressing
⇢︎ Chapter 61 : Shoot, Aim, Fire
⇢︎ Chapter 62 : Concern
⇢︎ Chapter 63 : A Twisting Gut
⇢︎ Chapter 64 : Takaoka Time
⇢︎ Chapter 65 : "I Remember..."
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #4
⇢︎ Chapter 66 : Of Love and Hate
⇢︎ Chapter 67 : Home, Sweet Home
⇢︎ Chapter 68 : Grocery Run
⇢︎ Chapter 69 : Summer Festival
⇢︎ Chapter 70 : Pudding Power
⇢︎ Chapter 71 : Cops and Robbers
⇢︎ Chapter 72 : Secret Perpetrator
⇢︎ Chapter 73 : Weaponized
⇢︎ Chapter 74 : Runaways
⇢︎ Chapter 75 : Who Lives, and Who Dies
⇢︎ Chapter 76 : Fear
⇢︎ Chapter 77 : "I Hate..."
⇢︎ Chapter 78 : Married to Anger
⇢︎ Chapter 79 : Hates to Love
⇢︎ Chapter 80 : A Repeating Record
⇢︎ Chapter 81 : E Class vs Teddy Bear
⇢︎ Chapter 82 : The Reaper and the Spider
⇢︎ Chapter 83 : Reaper's Time

⇢︎ Chapter 19 : Unexpected

20.3K 939 224
By Eeveelover_love

Koro-sensei was deflated, literally. The minute he came off of the bullet train he flopped onto the couch of the motel that E class was in and deflated like a balloon with no air. Everyone around him sweatdropped.

"So, bullet trains actually give him motion sickness?"

"Who would've known."

"You probably feel better if you lay down in our room for a while," A student said to Koro-sensei

"Perhaps later," Koro-sensei sensei said in a tired tone, "I need to pop back to Tokyo for a moment first?"

"Huh?"

"Koro-sensei forgot his favorite pillow..."

"How is everything you own not in that bag?!"

Y/n flinched awake in his sleep, startling himself and Isogai, who was holding him. He groaned as he tried to rub the sleepiness out of his eyes. He clutched onto his teddy, a bit loosely, as he leaned into Isogai more.

"You're finally awake, Y/n," Isogai whispered to Y/n in a caring manner.

"What time is it...?" Y/n mumbled.

Isogai slightly blushed but gave a comforting smile, "It's already past evening. Everyone thought you'd sleep through the whole day and night."

Y/n lightly groaned to himself, "I wish I did. I want to go back to sleep..."

Isogai slightly chuckled, "Sorry Y/n, but you've slept enough now. You need to eat and shower then you can go back to sleep."

"Fine..."

Certain boys watched Isogai's and Y/n's interaction with a little bit of jealousy in their eyes. They couldn't help it, they wanted Y/n's attention too. Why was Isogai the one hogging up Y/n's attention, when they could be having it? It just seemed unfair.

Today was a day of sightseeing for class E. Everyone had divided into their groups and started to walk around the place to look for the best assassination spots, or to learn more about assassination in general.

"This is where Omia used to be," Karma said as his group looked at the shrine, "The end where Sakimoto was cut down by assassins in 1867."

While Y/n's groups were fascinated by the shrine, Y/n couldn't help but gaze at the fake "toys" that were used for assassination. They were all old and ugly, but the way it was made for pure assassination fascinated Y/n.

"That's right and just a little further down is Hinogi temple," Nagisa pointed out, "Though it moved a few times since they built it."

"Oh yeah!" Kayano spoke up, "Oda's death counts as an assassination!"

Nagisa nodded, "Just think, in these few city's blocks a silo of high-profile assassinations went down! Sure, Kyoto had always been the heart of Japan but it's also a maca for professional killers."

"I never thought of it that way. Guess you can say that we're on an assassination vacation," Sugino claimed, he then looked at Y/n who hadn't said anything for a bit, "Hey, Y/n whatcha looking at?"

"Assassination toys that were used in the 1800s and early 1900s," Y/n said as he looked into the glass box filled with straw dolls for display. "I like them."

"Oooo! Assassination toys?? I wonder who they work," Kayano questioned as the group crowded around Y/n.

"The toys are highly toxic, which is amazing for any sort of assassination attempt back then, right?" Nagisa asked.

Y/n nodded, "*Assassins put toxic chemicals into the toys and give it to their target as a gift. The reason being is because most of their targets have kids, so they used that to their advantage. When the kid is playing with it, usually it would be all torn and ripped, causing the room to be intoxicated along with the child.

"In either days or months, the toxin sinks into the target's vital organs and blood, killing them with a seemingly natural cause like a heart attack or a tumor. It's amazing how something so cute could be so deadly at the same time..."

"Geez," Sugino shivered, "That is a brutal way to go out. I'm surprised that the assassin was caught."

"Yeah, with an assassin plan like that you would think the person behind it wouldn't get caught," Kanzaki added.

"Shiro Nakasato, the assassin behind the toxic doll, was caught red handed with poison in his house and was making the exact doll that killed so many emperors, empress, kids, and horary knights," Y/n stated with a shrug, "It was bound to happen though. Play the grim reaper, meet the grim reaper."

"It's scary on how you know this, Y/n," Sugino said with a sweatdrop.

"I like things that involve child toys, what can I say?"

"Still a bit scary though..."

"Shut it."

"Talk about off of the beaten path," Kayano commented as the group walked down an alleyway, "Kyon is a ghost town this far in."

"Yeah, places like this place a cap on the amount of visitors they allow," Kanzaki stated, "So you don't just catch many people wondering around."

Y/n clung close to Karma as he looked around the small area that his group was in. He didn't like this place, it gave him an earie feeling and made him uncomfortable, but he didn't want to ruin the other's fun so he didn't say anything.

"Secluded, lots of good hiding places, that's why I made sure to put it on the Interary," Kanzaki said, "It's ideal for assassination."

"Good job Kanzaki! You really did your homework," Kayano cheered, "I vote this is where we do the deed!"

"Deed or not, I'm not doing it," Y/n mumbled, "It's scary here, can we go back?"

"Scary is right," A rough voice spoke up making the group of middle schoolers stop in their track, "This is a great spot for kidnappers to plan their trade!"

Y/n felt a shiver go down his spine. He clutched onto his teddy as he hid behind Karma more. He knew that this alleyway wasn't good, he really needed to follow his gut more often. More older boys started to surround the small group, making Y/n slightly panic to himself.

"They're high schoolers..." Y/n whispered to Karma, "I'm scared..."

Karma only stood in front of Y/n for the sake of his protection. Sugino stood behind Y/n, covering his back. Nagisa furrowed his brow as he watched the older males corner them. The girls bit the inside of their cheeks in fear.

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way," Karma taunted as Y/n shuffled closer to Sugino, "but you guys don't seem like tourists."

"Don't try to be a hero carrot top," The first high schooler said, "Just hand over your lady friends and I'll-"

The high school didn't have enough time to finish as Karma slammed him to the ground by his face. The other high schoolers looked at Karma in shock of what he had just did. Y/n stepped back from Karma as he hid himself behind Sugino.

"Ya see that?" Karma teased at he looked back to his group, "What did I tell ya? To hell with them without any witnesses is basically a free for all, so go nuts."

"Hey!" Nagisa pointed out as Karma turned back in front of him.

"I'm going to cut you like a pig!!" Another high schooler shouted as he had a box cutter in hand.

As Karma was taking care of a bunch of high schoolers, some decided to go after Y/n and the others. A high schooler came up behind Y/n and grabbed him by the shoulders. Out of instincts Y/n kicked upwards and hit the older in the face.

"You little shit!" Another high schooler yelled at Y/n.

Y/n clutched his teddy close to him as three high schoolers began to surround him. He took in a deep breath to steady his anxiety as he examined the older males in front of him.

Y/n round housed kicked the first highschooler in the face, making him bump into his friend. The other high schooler tried to tackle Y/n, but he jumped over him and jumped off the older's back and landed on the floor.

Y/n noticed another high school on the side of him as he twisted his body and kicked the taller in his side making him stumble down.

"Ah! Let go of us!" Kayano's shouts were heard.

Y/n kicked another high school who was on the ground, "Kayano, Kanzaki!" He called out.

Another high schooler came up behind Y/n. Y/n kicked the taller in the chest, but his leg was suddenly grabbed. Y/n let out a yelp as he was raised in the air, upside down from his ankle. He clutched onto his teddy as he thrashed around to break free.

"Not so confident now, are ya, pipsqueak?" The high school who had Y/n chuckled out.

"Let them go!!" Nagisa shouted.

Sugino tried to run after the high school who had Y/n but was kicked away. He crashed into Nagisa as they both fell onto the floor.

Y/n struggled in the high schooler's hand as Kayano and Kanzaki were being held by their arms. He tried to get out as much as he could but blood was rushing to his head to fast as he was starting to get tired already.

"Bring the car around!" The leader shouted.

"No!!" Sugino shouted.

Y/n's eyes turned white as he passed out because of the amount of blood that had rushed to his head too quickly. He felt himself be thrown into a cushion or seat of some sort as his head was being protected by a pair of hands before he lost his consciousness completely.

'I just want to go home...'

*Not real historical events, something I just made up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 58 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
533K 11.8K 39
(Y/N)(L/N) an elite student request to transfer to class 3-E to study for third year in junior high. The principle fulfilled her request unwillingly...
91.3K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
184K 4.4K 13
Tbh I thought it'll be fun to do this LOL Inspired by @abbievanitycakes, the picture is also edited by Abbie :3 Leave your scenarios down in the co...