Teddy Bear || Assassination C...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n always has a teddy bear with him. He doesn't want to be alone without it. It was his comfort, his saf... More

ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬 + 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰
⇢︎ Chapter 0 : Prologue
⇢︎ Chapter 1 : A Useless Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 2 : A Failed Lesson
⇢︎ Chapter 3 : Baseball Time
⇢︎ Chapter 4 : The Observer
⇢︎ Chapter 5 : Preparing For A Return
⇢︎ Chapter 6 : Karma Always Comes Back
⇢︎ Chapter 7 : The Spider And The Devil
⇢︎ Chapter 8 : Chances And Attempts
⇢︎ Chapter 9 : Eye For Poison
⇢︎ Chapter 10 : An Act
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #յ
⇢︎ Chapter 11 : Pure Bitch
⇢︎ Chapter 12 : Coming Around
⇢︎ Chapter 13 : An Unwanted Assembly
⇢︎ Chapter 14 : Class Difference
⇢︎ Chapter 16 : Study, Study, Study
⇢︎ Chapter 17 : Gladiator Test
⇢︎ Chapter 18 : Class Trip
⇢︎ Chapter 19 : Unexpected
⇢︎ Chapter 20 : Lost But Found
⇢︎ Chapter 21 : Kids Being Kids Again
⇢︎ Chapter 22 : The New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 23 : Upgrade
⇢︎ Chapter 24 : Things Should Stay
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #շ
⇢︎ Chapter 25 : Panic
⇢︎ Chapter 26 : Back At Home...
⇢︎ Chapter 27 : A "Better" New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 28 : "Brothers" And Jealousy
⇢︎ Chapter 29 : Koro-sensei Vs Itona
⇢︎ Chapter 30 : Consequences
⇢︎ Chapter 31 : Let's Play Ball
⇢︎ Chapter 32 : Batter Up
⇢︎ Chapter 33 : Move Forewords
⇢︎ Chapter 34 : Best Moments Lasts
⇢︎ Chapter 35 : Our Training Teacher
⇢︎ Chapter 36 : Teacher of Abuse
⇢︎ Chapter 37 : Takaoka's Method
⇢︎ Chapter 38 : Decisions
⇢︎ Chapter 39 : Kill To Win
⇢︎ Chapter 40 : Winners Only
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #Յ
⇢︎ Chapter 41 : Pool Time
⇢︎ Chapter 42 : What's His Problem?
⇢︎ Chapter 43 : Terakasa's Time
⇢︎ Chapter 44 : A Useful Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 45 : Happy Memories
⇢︎ Chapter 46 : Study for Finals
⇢︎ Chapter 47 : Library Problems
⇢︎ Chapter 48 : Pissed Off
⇢︎ Chapter 49 : Found Determination
⇢︎ Chapter 50 : Less And More
⇢︎ Chapter 51 : Amused
⇢︎ Chapter 52 : Hello Vacation
⇢︎ Chapter 53 : High Tide
⇢︎ Chapter 54 : Vacation Gone Horror
⇢︎ Chapter 55 : Assassin's Talents
⇢︎ Chapter 56 : Smoke and Smog
⇢︎ Chapter 57 : The Devil's Deal
⇢︎ Chapter 58 : Demon-Devil Duo
⇢︎ Chapter 59 : Club Love
⇢︎ Chapter 60 : Progressing
⇢︎ Chapter 61 : Shoot, Aim, Fire
⇢︎ Chapter 62 : Concern
⇢︎ Chapter 63 : A Twisting Gut
⇢︎ Chapter 64 : Takaoka Time
⇢︎ Chapter 65 : "I Remember..."
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #4
⇢︎ Chapter 66 : Of Love and Hate
⇢︎ Chapter 67 : Home, Sweet Home
⇢︎ Chapter 68 : Grocery Run
⇢︎ Chapter 69 : Summer Festival
⇢︎ Chapter 70 : Pudding Power
⇢︎ Chapter 71 : Cops and Robbers
⇢︎ Chapter 72 : Secret Perpetrator
⇢︎ Chapter 73 : Weaponized
⇢︎ Chapter 74 : Runaways
⇢︎ Chapter 75 : Who Lives, and Who Dies
⇢︎ Chapter 76 : Fear
⇢︎ Chapter 77 : "I Hate..."
⇢︎ Chapter 78 : Married to Anger
⇢︎ Chapter 79 : Hates to Love
⇢︎ Chapter 80 : A Repeating Record
⇢︎ Chapter 81 : E Class vs Teddy Bear
⇢︎ Chapter 82 : The Reaper and the Spider
⇢︎ Chapter 83 : Reaper's Time

⇢︎ Chapter 15 : The Principle

23.8K 1.1K 407
By Eeveelover_love

"Now then, shall we begin?!" Koro-sensei claimed as he was moving so fast that duplicates of him were showing.

The whole class sweatdropped at Koro-sensei's actions, 'Begin what?' They all questioned in their heads.

Y/n could only sink in his seat. He silently groaned to himself. He didn't like Koro-sensei, so having not one but multiple Koro-sensei's in one room is just exhausting to him. Guess he'll have to deal with multiple loud voices.

"Midterm exams are approaching! And so, this period, I shall conduct an intense high-speed study session!" Koro-sensei's voice echoed as he speaks.

"Is this really necessary, Sensei?" Y/n mumbled as he looked at the Koro-sensei that said 'Biology' on his head.

"Of course it is!" Y/n's Koro-sensei stated in joy, "Now, what is an organism that can create food on it's on? Do you remember the scientific name for it? And do not say plants."

Y/n sweatdropped, his weak spot is Biology, he has a solid B- in it while all the other grades are in A, "Uh... Heterotrophs?"

An X appeared on Koro-sensei's face, "Close, but not really. Heterotrophs are organisms that need food from the other organisms around it. What is the opposite of Heterotrophs? You're on the right track."

"Autotrophs, which are any types of plants?"

An O appeared on Koro-sensei's face as his eyes squinted upwards in a happy manner, "Correct! Good job! Once you get your Heterotrophs and Autotrophs correct, you'll be a full A+ student!"

Y/n sighed a bit, this was already going to be a long period and he knew that. Biology just never stuck out to him so he didn't really pay attention to Bio classes or lessons. They were always uninteresting, boring to Y/n.

Koro-sensei's head suddenly shifted to the side, taking everyone by surprise. Y/n only furrowed his brows at the lopsided Koro-sensei. He looked to his side and noticed that Karma had attempting to stab Koro-sensei.

"Please don't try to assassinate me all of a sudden, Karma!!" Koro-sensei scolded, "When I dodge, it affects all of my afterimages, you know!!"

Y/n rested his forehead on his desk. He's ready to pass out and sleep now.

"No sleeping Y/n! It's study time!"

He really wants to pass out and sleep.

"...So the DNA of elephant 360 is matched with elephant 548 because of these letters being the same and lined up, right?" Y/n asks as he pointed at the letters of the Nucleobase data.

"That's right, so what does that mean?" Karasuma questioned.

Y/n began to write the answer on the line, "That elephants' 360 and 548 are siblings."

Karasuma nodded and rubbed Y/n's head as a reward, "That's right, see you're getting it."

Karasuma and Y/n were in the teacher's lounge during a break period as Karasuma was helping Y/n with some work that he didn't understand. It was a much more peaceful environment for Y/n and he actually worked faster and better than with Koro-sensei.

Of course, Irina was there too. Actually, she knew a few bits and pieces of Biology too so she also helped Y/n a little bit too. With the help of Irina and Karasuma, Y/n was able to understand most of the Biology subject better.

"Is that all you need to know for today, Y/n?" Karasuma asks as Y/n collected his papers.

"Yeah, thanks again for the help," Y/n said, "Honestly, it's so much more better studying in here than with Sensei's duplicates."

"Of course it is," Irina stated, "With the way that octopus is tutoring, I'm surprised you haven't gone into a panic."

Y/n could only sigh, "If he adds more of himself, I might as well."

Karasuma and Irina shared a look. They knew of Y/n's fragile mentality and how he can go into a panic attack with just a simple jump scare. They also needed to take good care of Y/n. Why? Because his guardian said so.

"Mr. Karasuma, Ms. Irina, is it okay if I come here next study session that Sensei will have?" Y/n asks, as he slightly fidgeted with his teddy, "I don't really want to be surrounded my Sensei again, it kinda freaks me out..."

Karasuma gave it some thought, "Sure, Y/n. Whatever you need to help you learn better."

Y/n slightly flinched at the caring tone Karasuma used, he wasn't really used to adult being so nice to him, "Okay... Thank yo-" He cut himself off.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Foot steps. Y/n glanced at the door.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Tall male, dress shoes. Karasuma stood up from his seat as he and Irina looked at the door, also hearing the footsteps.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Expensive shoes, walking like he owns the place. He must be confident in himself, or he thinks too highly of himself.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Those foot steps are familiar. Dress shoes, walking liked he owned the place, tall male, familiar footsteps to a close friend, but heavier.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The principle. Y/n's eyes slightly widened at the danger of the familiar footsteps. He clutched his teddy as he quickly went behind Karasuma for safety, hiding and comfort. Irina moved away from the wall she was leaning on and helped hide Y/n by turning her back.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Stop.

He's here, Mr. Asano. The tall male walked into the teacher's lounge and smiled a fake smile upon seeing Irina and Karasuma, he didn't see Y/n fortunately. He closed the door behind him with a pointed smile.

"Ah, Ms. Jelavic, Mr. Karasuma, is it only just the two of you here? Where is the other teacher? I'm sure he was supposed to be here, no?" Mr. Asano asks, "Oh well, you wouldn't mind if I stayed here for a bit, right? I need to talk to you and the creature about something first."

Karasuma sweatdropped but remained professional, "Of course, Mr. Asano. Make yourself comfortable. He will should be here soon, he's currently tending to some student's needs at the moment," He stated, keeping Y/n out of the conversation and safe from any criticism this man will have on him.

The principle smiled, "Prefect, then it shouldn't take him that long. Say, I have a question to ask of you two." He pulled out a rubric cube from his coat, "Can either of you solve this in less than a second?"

Irina and Karasuma stayed silent, 'What does this man want?'

Y/n could only listen to the conversation that was happening. He had horror-like eyes as he stared at the floor. Y/n was truly terrified of two people in the world, his guardian and the principle.

"I want to arrange the colors of this hexahedron in order, using an incredibly quick method that anyone can carry out, even you two. How would you go about it? As teachers... the answer is simple," Mr. Asano stated as he took out a screwdriver and broke the cube apart, "Disassemble it and rearrange them. It's logical and efficient."

Y/n flinched slightly at the sound of the cube being broken, he hated it. The cube resembled a students' mind, and the principle wants to break that mind and rebuild it to his liking, and only to his liking. Y/n was truly terrified of this man.

"'Koro-sensei' nice to finally meet you," Mr. Asano greeted the teacher, who just walked into the room a bit confused on what's going on.

"He's the board chairman of this school," Irina said, giving context to Koro-sensei.

"As teachers, he is our boss," Karasuma added.

"UAAH!!" Koro-sensei screamed before going up to Mr. Asano and caring for him and making him tea, "G-Goodness, coming all the way here to the top of the mountain! By the way, I don't suppose you'll be raising my salary a bit more..."

Mr. Asano would only chuckle making Koro-sensei pause, "I'd like to apologize as well. I kept thinking I'd come and introduce myself at some point, but never got around to it. Mr. Karasuma here and the ministry of defense have told me about you. Well, I'm not quite knowledgeable enough to understand all of it."

Y/n glared at the ground as he stayed silent and listened to what the principle had to say. He knew that the principle can act, so right now he knew that Mr. Asano was playing the 'humble' card. One of his main cards.

Mr. Asano continued, "But you are quite a pitiful creature, aren't you! Intending to become the world's savior, you've been reduced to it's destroyer instead."

Y/n clutched his teddy closer to him.

"Well, I have no intention of raising a fuss over that here," Mr. Asano stated as he got up from his seat and walked over to Karasuma, "We are alike in that no matter how much we struggle, we can't save the Earth from crisis. Most of the time, I'll have a hands-off policy towards the assassination. I'll have plenty to keep me occupied with keeping it secret, after all."

"...That will be helpful..." Karasuma said.

"You have a pretty rational outlook," Irina commented, "I don't particularly dislike men like that."

"I'm honored," Mr. Asano chuckled, "However, as the head of this school, what I must consider is what to do in the case that the Earth continues to survive beyond the upcoming year. In other words, the future of this school in the event that someone manages to kill you. Frankly speaking, it will be problematic if class E doesn't remain as is."

Y/n side glanced Mr. Asano. He never knew what really went inside the principle's head since he always wore a masked smile.

"...When you say 'as is,' do you mean the current situation where thier grades and treatment are the lowest of the low?" Koro-sensei asks, in a bit of a serious tone.

Mr. Asano thought for a second, "Yes... Are you familiar with the rule of worker ants? It states that no matter how many are in a group, 20% are lazy, 20% work, and the remaining 60% are ordinary. My aim is a group where 5% are lazy and 95% work.

"'I don't want to become like class E.' 'Class E is the one place I don't want to go.' With 95% of the students strongly believing such things, we can achieve that ideal ratio."

'But yet it's flawed,' Y/n thought to himself, 'It's okay to be average at something, but pushing someone to be more than what they can be will break them in half, destroying all of the progress you wanted to build... We are only human.'

"I see, that's quite logical," Koro-sensei said hesitantly, "Then, it's a problem if class E, the 5%, isn't weak and miserable."

'...'

"Today I received a complaint from class D's homeroom teacher," Mr. Asano said, "'A student from class E glared ferociously at one of mine. Another student also made fun of and down-graded another one of mine. And on top of that, both E class students threated to 'kill them'."

Y/n couldn't help but deadpanned. He wasn't that intimidating, D class was just being dramatic. At least, he doesn't think of himself as intimidating.

Mr. Asano continued his long talk, "Seeing as they are carrying out an assassination, it's to be expected that they would have such an expression. By itself, that's fine. The problem lies in those with the lowest grade defying the ordinary students.

"Under my plan, that is unacceptable. Please sternly tell them to refrain from doing so in the future."

Mr. Asano made his way to the door, but he quickly turned around and tossed a wire puzzle towards Koro-sensei, "Koro-sensei, please solve that within a second."

"EH?! So suddenly?!" Koro-sensei screeched.

A second later, Koro-sensei is on the floor with the wire puzzle trapping him. It was clear that he wouldn't do things at the last second, literally. Y/n sweatdropped at the scene.

"Just as that rumors say," Mr. Asano commented, "Certainly like that, you could seemingly dodge any sort of assassination. But, you know, Koro-sensei, in this world there are problems which cannot be solved through speed. Well, I'll be taking me leave at that," He smiled towards Karasuma and Koro-sensei before walking out the door.

There was a moment of silence, Y/n waiting to come out of hiding spot after he heard the taps of the principle disappear and fade away. Irina and Karasuma glared at the door as Koro-sensei laid on the ground before breaking the wire puzzle.

"Y/n," Irina spoke up.

Y/n come out from behind Karasuma and stood before the teachers. Koro-sensei tiredly looked up at Y/n, a little bit surprised that he didn't noticed that his student was there all this time.

"Who is the principle exactly like?" Irian asks.

Y/n hesitated a bit and hugged his teddy to his chest, "Mr. Asano is a cruel person. I don't like him. I am scared of him. Whenever he talks it's like he's feeding you facts that will make you do whatever he wants you to do. He is manipulative, and that's just his personality.

"Since he is the head of the school, he has everyone wrapped around his finger. The teachers, the students, the stores and shops around the school, and even some parents, he put that idiotic 'bug' in everyone's head that this is the only true way of learning.

"Mr. Asano, the principle, is someone you don't want to mess with, you don't want to get on his bad side, and you for sure don't want to even see and meet the guy in person. He's just that type of person."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...
10.8K 593 9
── 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍!𝐌𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄!𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 「 "𝐀𝐡, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧." "𝐘-𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟�...
691K 44.7K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
183K 4.1K 12
An Assassination Classroom x reader. A new student had entered Kunugigaoka Junior High as a third-year student. She has the beauty and the brains but...