Teddy Bear || Assassination C...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n always has a teddy bear with him. He doesn't want to be alone without it. It was his comfort, his saf... More

ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬 + 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰
⇢︎ Chapter 0 : Prologue
⇢︎ Chapter 1 : A Useless Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 3 : Baseball Time
⇢︎ Chapter 4 : The Observer
⇢︎ Chapter 5 : Preparing For A Return
⇢︎ Chapter 6 : Karma Always Comes Back
⇢︎ Chapter 7 : The Spider And The Devil
⇢︎ Chapter 8 : Chances And Attempts
⇢︎ Chapter 9 : Eye For Poison
⇢︎ Chapter 10 : An Act
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #յ
⇢︎ Chapter 11 : Pure Bitch
⇢︎ Chapter 12 : Coming Around
⇢︎ Chapter 13 : An Unwanted Assembly
⇢︎ Chapter 14 : Class Difference
⇢︎ Chapter 15 : The Principle
⇢︎ Chapter 16 : Study, Study, Study
⇢︎ Chapter 17 : Gladiator Test
⇢︎ Chapter 18 : Class Trip
⇢︎ Chapter 19 : Unexpected
⇢︎ Chapter 20 : Lost But Found
⇢︎ Chapter 21 : Kids Being Kids Again
⇢︎ Chapter 22 : The New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 23 : Upgrade
⇢︎ Chapter 24 : Things Should Stay
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #շ
⇢︎ Chapter 25 : Panic
⇢︎ Chapter 26 : Back At Home...
⇢︎ Chapter 27 : A "Better" New Student
⇢︎ Chapter 28 : "Brothers" And Jealousy
⇢︎ Chapter 29 : Koro-sensei Vs Itona
⇢︎ Chapter 30 : Consequences
⇢︎ Chapter 31 : Let's Play Ball
⇢︎ Chapter 32 : Batter Up
⇢︎ Chapter 33 : Move Forewords
⇢︎ Chapter 34 : Best Moments Lasts
⇢︎ Chapter 35 : Our Training Teacher
⇢︎ Chapter 36 : Teacher of Abuse
⇢︎ Chapter 37 : Takaoka's Method
⇢︎ Chapter 38 : Decisions
⇢︎ Chapter 39 : Kill To Win
⇢︎ Chapter 40 : Winners Only
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #Յ
⇢︎ Chapter 41 : Pool Time
⇢︎ Chapter 42 : What's His Problem?
⇢︎ Chapter 43 : Terakasa's Time
⇢︎ Chapter 44 : A Useful Plan
⇢︎ Chapter 45 : Happy Memories
⇢︎ Chapter 46 : Study for Finals
⇢︎ Chapter 47 : Library Problems
⇢︎ Chapter 48 : Pissed Off
⇢︎ Chapter 49 : Found Determination
⇢︎ Chapter 50 : Less And More
⇢︎ Chapter 51 : Amused
⇢︎ Chapter 52 : Hello Vacation
⇢︎ Chapter 53 : High Tide
⇢︎ Chapter 54 : Vacation Gone Horror
⇢︎ Chapter 55 : Assassin's Talents
⇢︎ Chapter 56 : Smoke and Smog
⇢︎ Chapter 57 : The Devil's Deal
⇢︎ Chapter 58 : Demon-Devil Duo
⇢︎ Chapter 59 : Club Love
⇢︎ Chapter 60 : Progressing
⇢︎ Chapter 61 : Shoot, Aim, Fire
⇢︎ Chapter 62 : Concern
⇢︎ Chapter 63 : A Twisting Gut
⇢︎ Chapter 64 : Takaoka Time
⇢︎ Chapter 65 : "I Remember..."
𝔄𝔯𝔱 #4
⇢︎ Chapter 66 : Of Love and Hate
⇢︎ Chapter 67 : Home, Sweet Home
⇢︎ Chapter 68 : Grocery Run
⇢︎ Chapter 69 : Summer Festival
⇢︎ Chapter 70 : Pudding Power
⇢︎ Chapter 71 : Cops and Robbers
⇢︎ Chapter 72 : Secret Perpetrator
⇢︎ Chapter 73 : Weaponized
⇢︎ Chapter 74 : Runaways
⇢︎ Chapter 75 : Who Lives, and Who Dies
⇢︎ Chapter 76 : Fear
⇢︎ Chapter 77 : "I Hate..."
⇢︎ Chapter 78 : Married to Anger
⇢︎ Chapter 79 : Hates to Love
⇢︎ Chapter 80 : A Repeating Record
⇢︎ Chapter 81 : E Class vs Teddy Bear
⇢︎ Chapter 82 : The Reaper and the Spider
⇢︎ Chapter 83 : Reaper's Time

⇢︎ Chapter 2 : A Failed Lesson

45.9K 1.6K 686
By Eeveelover_love

Y/n stared at the page he had as his pen hovered over it. He semi-listened to what the octopus had to say and the assignment he had assigned, honestly he could care less. He didn't even want to be in class but he was too scared to leave on his own.

Everyone in the class groaned at the type of assignment they were given, it was a stupid one to Y/n. But he could do it rather quickly, but he just rested his head and waited for Nagisa's signal to try and do his attack after his.

Nagisa had finally gotten up from his seat after Kayano asked about the octopus's name, only to be denied that he had one. Kayano side glanced Nagisa as he walked up to the resting Sensei. In fact, everyone in the class was watching him in slight wonder.

Terakasa only smirked, not even realizing that the chair next to him had moved.

"Ah, are you already done, Nagisa?" Sensei questioned.

Suddenly, from behind Nagisa's assignment, he pulled out one of the anti-me daggers. He raised it and with much force and speed, attempted to stab the octopus head on. Unfortunately, but expectingly, the octopus stopped it.

"I told you didn't I?" The octopus stated, "To have more of a..."

The octopus didn't get to finish as a shadow appeared behind Nagisa. Suddenly, he was hugged by one small arm that wrapped around him. Everyone's eyes widened when they realized that Y/n was behind Nagisa. Nagisa had move to the side, occupying one of Sensei's tentacles, to let Y/n pass through.

The plan was simple, but effective. It was a plan that both Nagisa and Y/n had created together and on the top since Terakasa gave them the grenade. Nagisa were to attack the octopus when he leases expects it. When he is preoccupied with Nagisa's knife, Y/n would go and get as close as he could to let the grenade explode. Simple as that.

The thing with Y/n is that he can mask his presence from other people. He can move silently at will and attack swiftly, that is Y/n's specialty. No one is Class 3-E has it, at least not yet, but even so, Y/n will still be superior at this type of attack.

Nagisa narrows his eyes in worry as Y/n hugged the octopus close to him. Y/n still had his teddy in between him and the octopus, he buried his face in the cloth the 'thing' had. Sensei was clearly shook by this.

Terakasa smirked and pressed a small remote controlled button he had. Nagisa clutched his fist and attempted to pull Y/n away from the blast. However, that just caused both young males to get caught in it.

Bbs scattered everywhere, flying to the floor and the walls like real bullets. The blast let out a loud bang. But the whole thing was over as soon as it started, only leaving smoke behind that covered the front of the room.

"Alright!! We did it!!" Terakasa cheered as he two lackeys followed him, "That 10 billion is ouuurrs!!"

"Nice job!!"

"There's no way this guy would've excepted a surprise suicide bomber attack!!"

"Hold on Terakasa what did you just make Nagisa and Y/n do?!" Kayano exclaimed as she got up from her seat in worry.

"What did you make Y/n hold onto?!" Isogai shouted.

"Huh?" Terakasa questioned, "A toy hand gun. It's just that I used gunpowder to give it a kick. In order to shoot out 300 anti-sensei bullets at an insanely fast speed."

"What?!" Kayano shouted.

"You literally set them up to die!!" Meahara claimed.

Terakasa scoffed and went over to where Y/n and Nagisa would be and crouched down, "It ain't enough power to kill a human, let alone two, besides I'll just pay off the doctors' fee with my 10 billion."

Terakasa's eyes than widened when he saw both Y/n and Nagisa under a weird membrane without a single scratch. Nagisa was covering up Y/n as much as he could as Y/n was curled up into a ball shaking a bit in fear.

"By the way, that's my skin. I molt once a month. I covered the explosion with my shedded skin and stifled the power. In short, this is a secret skill that I can use once a month," A rather dark voice claimed from the roof.

Everyone looked up and saw a pitch black sensei with a pissed off face like no other. Nagisa sat up with Y/n in his arms. Y/n had already saw Sensei's face, he hated it, he was scared of it, not of the grenade, nor the bang, that pissed off face made him tremble.

Nagisa held Y/n close, he pulled Y/n to his shoulder as the male trembled a bit. Y/n clutched his teddy for comfort.

"Terakasa, Yoshida, Muramatsu, this was your doing..." The octopus claimed as his teeth grinds.

"E-Eh?! N-no!!" Terakasa stuttered as the other two shook in fear, "Nagisa and Y/n just went off on their own!!"

There was a sudden feeling of strong wind. It caused everyone to scream a bit in shock as made Y/n move closer to Nagisa for comfort.

A few small thumps were heard. The three troublemakers looked down and their eyes widened in shock at the sight of their name plates from their homes were dropped to the floor.

"Due to my agreement with the government, I cannot inflict pain on any of you but, if you come to kill me next time using the same method as just now, I do not know what will happen to everyone who isn't any of you," The octopus said darkly, "Your friends, your family, no... Maybe I'll just eliminate everyone in the world except for you."

Y/n had stopped shacking in the middle of the dark speech. He was able to calm himself during the talk. Him and Nagisa stood up while Y/n hid behind the blue haired male as he looked at sensei with cautionary eyes.

"Wh-What the hell are you?!? You're a real pain in the ass!!" Terakasa screamed as he pointed at the octopus, "Coming here all of a sudden with all your 'I'm going to blow up the Earth' and 'assassinate me' and all that shit!! What's wrong with using an irritating method on an irritating guy?!?!"

Sensei's face turned back to normal with a circle on it, no darkness whatsoever, "Irritating? Nonsense! Your idea was excellent in itself!"

A tentacle was placed on both Y/n's and Nagisa's head. Y/n slightly flinched at the touch, especially since it came from someone who was pissed just a second ago.

"In fact, these two get perfect scores on the attempt. Y/n hiding himself in the shadow of Nagisa almost making himself invisible until Nagisa attacked, it was amazingly thought out. You both attacked me at a magnificent opportunity!" The octopus claimed.

Nagisa seemed to have blushed a bit in appreciation at the complement. Y/n only looked away, not really sure if the complement was genuine or not.

The octopus than turned to Terakasa with a big X on his face, "However, Terakasa and the others held no regard for neither of Y/n's or Nagisa's welfare. Students like that have no right to kill me!"

Terakasa looked away in slight shame of what he had done. Nagisa's shoulders untensed as they rested slightly, he rested a bit know that he and Y/n were now safe.

"Let's have an assassination that will make people smile and puff out their chests in pride," The octopus claimed as he turned to the class, "Each and every one of you can do that. You are talented assassins with hidden strength. That is alive from your sensei, as a target."

Y/n hid his face with his teddy and looked to the side. He didn't want to become a killer, let alone an assassin. Honestly, this all seemed like a waste of time that his guardian is putting him through. But he can't complain, he won't complain.

Y/n blocked out the rest of the conversation. He only got bits and pieces of it but he didn't care. He wants the sleep that he lacked from the night before, maybe a candy bar would be nice too. He made a beeline to his desk when he was allowed to leave.

"—How about Koro-Sensei?" Kayano questioned, for a name for the octopus.

The octopus perked up at the sound of a name. It was clear that he liked it and would now be using it for the time being.

Y/n only side glanced a smiling Nagisa, than at a gleeful Kuro-sensei. Honestly, he didn't care, then again when did he care when he got into E class. He only sighed and rested his head. He closed his eyes to take a small nap.

'We failed to kill him, yet we got a lesson from it. He's a weird teacher... I don't like it...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 2.3K 8
Disclaimer We do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Yūsei Matsui, though we did change the storyli...
87.1K 1.5K 18
(Y/N) is Karma's one and only bestfriend. She shared a secret to him. She didn't want anyone to find out..but...if they do find out will they keep it...
32.5K 1.4K 32
Have you ever believed in something to be truly right so much that you knew it could never be wrong? When that view conflicts greatly with your previ...
2.4K 62 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...