You Betrayed Me

By vanesaa_75

Nina Morgan is a quiet person, she's experienced the loss of a loved one. Three years later she is still stuc... More

Playlist
Town Girl
Small town
Friends
Town Boy
Something New
Friday Fun
Always
Anger Issues
Trouble
Hidden
Paradise
Emerson
Mess
First time
Old Memories
Old Ties 2
Unexpected
Known
Bonding
Dear me
Baby
Alive
Fantastic
Runaway
Too deep
A Promise
A Date
A kiss
Nothing now
Birthday
Revenge
Bullet
Preparations
Missing
The dress
The ball
The dance
After party
Angel
Three words
Jealousy
You & I
Never hurt
Proper meet
Backstage
Death talk
Happend
Falling
Her Letter
One last time
Epilogue

Life With Him

33 2 0
By vanesaa_75

The day went by fast and soon we arrived at my house, with Chase, of course.

Cara and I have plans to go to the mall in twenty minutes. I already sent her a message letting her know that I'm home so she can pick me up, she asked if Chase was coming. I knew that she was hoping I'd say no because she gets irritated every time I mention him. She thinks he's not good enough for me.

"Cara is on her way, you should get going." I tell Chase,  jumping on my bed with him. "Are you even listen to what I'm saying?"

He was eyeing me up and down, well, my body.

He groans and sits up, his legs are spread and leaned back with the support of his elbows.

"No, yes, maybe? Who cares?" He smirked at me.

Is he seriously thinking of having sex now?

Of course, he is.

Chase has been hornier than I have this past week. I'm complaining though, I love making love with him, he makes me feel so loved and appreciated while doing it. Not that sex is the only way he makes me feel like that, no, but he never fails to tell me how special I am for him.

"Come here," Chase spoke seductively, he will be the death of me one day.

I crawl closer to him, sitting on his lap, straddling him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I softly start playing with his hair.

So soft and hot.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." He moaned, trailing small kisses along my jawline.

Chase gripped my ass, making me gasp. "I love it when you touch me, you know?"

"Oh yeah?" He said.

I leaned into him and started nibbling on his neck, earning small growls from him, he's enjoying it. "I think I need to be pinned down and get fucked so hard, so disrespectfully."

His hands went underneath my blouse and all over my body. Fuck, I love this-I love him. He tightly took my jaw and started kissing me roughly.

He cupped the back of my neck, deepening the kiss, a kiss full of lust and hunger.

"I want you," he growled while kissing me. "Right fucking now."

I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance, but he kept his lips closed. I started playing with his hair-tugging it and twirling it around my finger. I move my hips, rubbing against him, making him hard knowing how much he wants me right now.

His body tensed up and he slowly opened his mouth, granting me access as his hands are cupping my ass cheeks.

"Can you feel how much I want you?" Chase lifted his hips, making me feel his cock against my clit.

His dick is as hard as a rock-just what I wanted to provoke. He has the same effect on me as I do to him, we both bring weakness to each other.

"Nina! Cara is here!" I hear Jacob shout from downstairs.

Shit!

I pull away from Chase, the both of us panting as we look at one another in surprise.

Cara was obviously coming, but I didn't expect her this early- I'm being stupid, she was on her way anyway.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

I pecked Chase's lips one more time before sliding off of his lap.

He groaned and mumbled something under his breath. I chuckled and walked into my bathroom, quickly fixing my hair and putting on my shoes.

"I swear, Cara is always in the way." Chase says, shaking some of Bullet's food in his tank.

"Come on, she's my friend."

"Yeah, and before her it was just us." He says.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. I love his scent.

"It's still us, it will continue to be that way until we eventually break up." I giggled jokingly.

His body tensed and his grip around me tightened a little more, unlike before, it did hurt. "Don't say that. You are mine and I'd be dammed if I let you go, do you understand?"

What is there to understand?

"Chase, you're hurting me." I said through a smile.

Chase was frowning deeply, staring down at me with a look I have not seen before. "I don't care, you and I will always be together."

"I didn't mean to-" I started but he cut me off.

"You promised me that no matter what, you and I would always be together. That no matter what anyone said or did would change your mind of me."

His grip was unbearable now. "It won't, okay? I love you and that will never change. Now can you please let go? It's hurting me."

Chase sighed and took a step back, taking his hands off of me. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to hear you say stupid shit like that."

I only nodded as I went over the spot that he was pressing down. It was beginning to ache.

"Come on, Cara is waiting for me downstairs." I walk out of my room, making our way downstairs where I find Cara and Jacob with a scowl on both of their faces.

"What happened?"

"Jacob is being an ass, he said wanted a son instead of a daughter and I'm just reminding him that it's sexist to think that way." Cara told us.

"It's not sexist because I will love her the same way I would've loved a son," Jacob defensively said, rolling his eyes.

I failed to mention that Annika and Jacob are having a baby girl. While Jacob was a little disappointed, Annika was more than thrilled.
I actually thought it will be a boy, but it doesn't matter, that baby girl will be loved and treated great by the people around her.

"It doesn't matter!"

I turned to Chase and we both started laughing in amusement.

Before Jacob had time to respond I cut him off.

"I think we should go," I hate going shopping, but I have to admit that I need some new clothes.

"You're right, let's go." She rolled her eyes at Jacob who did the same and walked out the door.

Jacob turned to us and smirked.

Oh no.

"Should I expect a niece or nephew from you guys?" My eyes widen and I hear Chase laughing behind me.

"Jacob!" I whined.

I'm only seventeen, I don't want to have kids yet- or at all for that matter. For what I mean? I'll end up dead and my kids would be left alone, and I'm not that selfish to let a kid suffer the way I did.

"Come on, my kid will need a cousin to play with."

I rolled my eyes.

"Give us time, man. We are not done with high school yet, but if Nina wants to then we will." Chase said.

I froze.

I didn't expect that answer.

"Whatever, I have to get going." I turn to Chase and smiled at him. I'm not that comfortable yet, not enough to kiss him in front of my family.

"I'll see you later, have fun."

"I'm tired, let's go grab something to eat please, I'm starving!" Cara whined, holding at least ten bags with her.

Every store we walked into she ended up leaving with something, I don't blame her though, she moved towns and needs new clothes.

"Let's go to the food court." I lead the way to the back of the mall.

I used to come here with Jacob whenever he wasn't out with his 'buddies' who've I've  come to learn aren't his friends anymore.

Good for him.

Whatever, the point is that Jacob and I's favorite part about this mall was the movie theater, it might sound childish, but we used to sneak in without paying and watch whatever random movies they were playing.

Back then, Jacob was the only person I could be myself with, but now I have Chase and Cara, and they don't complain about my attitude which I'm really glad for. I don't have to pretend with them.
It shows me that they really care about me and not about what I should be.

"What should we eat?" Cara asked, looking around, seeing many food options, "I want to try the burgers, are they good?"

"I don't know, never tried them." I shrugged, looking at my favorite sushi place.

Jacob and I used to order from this exact place just for movie night and the drive- I truly miss us having fun. I'm glad that both of us are happy now.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to give it a try. What are you getting?"

"Sushi, want anything?" She shook her head and we divided to get our food.

I gave my order to the guy and paid, I went to look for a table while it was ready and while Cara got hers.

I get a notification as I'm waiting.

'You know the store ahead of urban outfitters?'

The store ahead urban outfitters...V-what?

'Victoria Secret?' He quickly answers with a thumbs up.

'I heard they are having great underwear sales right now.'

he is such a pig.

'Do you want me to buy something?'

'I would love that, just make sure to buy a robe;)'

'I'll see, text you later'

'Call me'

I put my phone away and stand up to grab my sushi, waiting for Cara to come. She was flirting with the guy on the counter, after some time, she grabbed her food and began to walk towards our table.

"Is he your new victim?" I asked her, placing a whole roll in my mouth.

"What?" She chuckled. "Men are supposed to be victims not the other way around."

"I have to get something from here, want to come along?" Cara was already tired and wanted to go home but I wanted to buy something .

She glances at the store and then looks back at me smirking. "Well, aren't you one horny kid." I roll my eyes and walk inside feeling cara behind me. "You know, I bet that G-string would look amazing on you."

I turn to her and glare. "Who says I'm here for lingerie?"

She huffed and stood beside me as I look around, "Come on, do you want me to believe you're going to wear this to church?" She chuckles "You have a boyfriend, Nina, it's obvious why you're buying this."

"You are right." Her eyes widen. Yeah, she wasn't expecting that. "I have a boyfriend, so what? He pleases me and I want to please him."

Why bothering in lying?

It's pretty damn obvious I wouldn't buy this lingerie just for me to wear around-especially as uncomfortable as they are sometimes- I am not ashamed of her knowing what I do because it's a normal thing to do, right?

Just as long as she doesn't know what we do in specific.

"So you admit it? You are having sex with Chase!"

I nodded, grabbing a red lace g string along with a silky red and black bra that I'm not sure would cover my whole breast, but I mean, that is the point.

"Fuck. Me." She looks shocked.

Did I not tell her?

"Ugh, you should've told me! I was out here planning your next set for whenever you wanted to." I let out a chuckle.

I wanted to check if they had more lace sets, but I realized that it would be too much. I went over to the checkout and after that we went outside towards her car.

Several minutes later Cara dropped me back home.

I asked her if she would like to come inside to watch movies with us, but she said her uncle needed help with some financial work and she didn't want to see Chase.

So here we are, currently watching breaking dawn.

"God, she looks horrible-no offense, but if the baby is killing her, why not get rid of it?" The smartest man alive said, earning a glare from Annika.

How can someone kill an innocent child who hasn't even gotten the chance to live?

That's just not right, you don't even know how the baby will turn out and you aren't giving them a chance to show you.

I hate when people think that way, but I'd be lying if I say I'm against abortion because I'm not. Maybe I hate it because I once thought that would be a good choice for my unborn child.

But I'm not pregnant, and being is definitely not in my plans right now.

Jacob bit the inside of his cheek and stood up. "I'm going for some more chips, want anything?"

"I want mint chocolate ice cream and a piece of that cake you bought earlier," Annika said smiling.

Chase and I glance at each other before cracking a smile. It's obvious she's having pregnancy cravings, but honestly who likes carrot cake with chocolate mint ice cream?

"Do you want anything?" Chase asks and I only asked for a vanilla sundae. "I'll come with you."

They both start making their way to the kitchen leaving me and Annika in the living room. I reach the coffee table, grabbing the remote and pausing the movie, turning my attention towards her while she's munching on a bag of lays.

"So how is it?" I ask, Annika stops, looking at me as a chip falls out of her mouth. "Being pregnant I mean, how is it?"

She puts the bag down and takes a deep breath. "It's not easy, but I don't hate it. You know? I freaked out when I found out, but soon- over the few weeks- I got used to it."

She smiled and I returned it.

"Knowing you have a little human growing inside of you that will probably look like you or her father it's amazing. Watching my belly grow knowing I'm going through this."

Sometimes, I envy Jacob because he's getting everything he's needed to be a better man. He is dealing with his alcohol problems, got himself better friends, talked with his father and now they both get along so well. I mean, he is having a family of his own, a family who loves him for who he is.

I'm glad he's found his happiness, maybe I will get mine with Chase in about ten more years. I don't want to have kids in my twenties because I will still be young so I guess we will all have to wait.

"What will you guys name her?"

"Well, I wanted to call her Jordyn but you know Jacob he wanted a more girlier name so we are naming her Camille."

"That's a pretty name."

The boys walk right in, Jacob hands Annika her food, and Chase sits down, giving me a taste of the sundae.

This is my life I guess.
**********
A/N: Next scene will be steamy 🔥🔥 😈 so this is a warning to skip if you feel uncomfortable. I will be writing it all in one part that way you guys don't miss too much.

Don't forget to vote and I'm sorry if this chapter was a lot but there is already alot of parts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dear Cupid By Ari

Teen Fiction

266K 9.2K 27
"DREW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sprinted through the crowd of many passerbys walking through the streets of New York. I could see him i...
1.4M 29.5K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
13.9K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
36.8K 451 32
COMPLETE Laura Grey was put up for adoption at the age of two. At the orphanage, she was frowned upon after she got pregnant by her boyfriend Mike a...