Hello Love (Klaus Mikaealson...

By Lalalokia

Periná has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also... More

1 (The Reckoning)
2 (Smells Like Teen Spirt)
3 (Ordinary People)
4 (Homecoming)
5 (The New Deal)
6 (Our Town)
8 (1912)
9 (The Murder Of One)
10 (Heart Of Darkness)
11 (Do Not Go Gentle)
12 (Before Sunset)
13 (Growing Pains)
14 (Memorial)
15 (The Five)
16 (The Killer)
17 (We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes)
18 (My Brother's Keeper)
19 (We'll Always Have Bourbon Street)
20 (O Come, All Ye Faithful)
21,22
23(Into the Wild)
24(Down The Rabbit Hole)
23(Stand by me)
24(Bring It On)
25(Because the Night)
26(American Gothic)
27(Pictures Of You)
28(The Originals)
29

7 (Dagerous Liaisons)

1.5K 41 0
By Lalalokia

============

I lay in my room on my bed under my blankets wearing a big white sweater and black lounge shorts, my hair was up in a messy bun, i had a couple gold necklaces on and the silver bracelet Klaus gave me the other night.

I heard my doorbell ring, i was home alone. I walked out of my room, down the stairs, and to the door.

I opened the door and saw no one, i looked down and saw a white box with a gold ribbon.

I picked up the box and closed the front door, i took the box back up to my room.

I lay'd the box down on my bed, I undid the ribbon and opened the box. I saw a card, i picked it up and opened it. It was an invitation to the Mikealson family Ball.

I kinda assumed this was for my grandma because I didn't know anyone with the last name Mikealson, i flipped over the note and on the back it read Save me a dance -Klaus

I felt my cheeks heat up in a blush, Klaus wanted me to go to the ball with him. I honestly don't know what had gotten into me lately, Klaus was a bad person to everyone else but when he was with me...

Honestly it feels like I finally found someone who didn't refer to me as a second choice.

I took off the boxes top and saw a dress it was a silky and a dark blue color. I held it up by the strings. It was so beautiful.

============

I sit at the Mystic grill with Elena and Caroline. Wearing a blue button up sweater, black straight leg jeans, black converse and a silver necklace and the sliver bracelet Klaus gave me, my was up in a messy bun.

"It's all so weird. the originals are throwing a ball, like an actual ball." Elena says as the waitress brings over my Cheese Fries.

"It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is." Caroline says taking one of my fries.

"You were invited" Elena asks "Yeah, Stefans taking me and he got me this big blue fancy gown but we can talk about that later. Why does the evil witch want an audience with you?" Caroline says then takes another fry.

"I have no idea. There's only one way to find out." Elena says. "I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going." I say as Elena is now stealing some of my fries.

"I did, which is all the more reason why I need a drama-free bodyguard." Elena says smiling and batting her eyes at me i hadn't told anyone that Klaus asked me to go.

"Well, I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux, and by that, I mean Stefan." Caroline says.

"Besides I'm was already invited" i said "He asked you?!" Caroline practically shouts super excited.

"Caroline" I said and her eyes widened when she realized what she had done.

"Wait who asked you?" Elena asked "No one." I said shoving a fry in my face and Caroline drops her head.

"What are you two hiding." Elena says in a stern tone. "Should i just tell her?" I asked looking towards Caroline who was nodding.

"Tell me what?" Elena says and i sighed "Okay Elena your not gonna like this but Klaus has been..." i started I didn't know how to put it.

"Klaus has been what?" Elena asked "He's been flirting with Periná and they almost kissed and he gave her this charm bracelet" Caroline blurted out.

"Wait what, is that true Periná" Elena asked turning towards me i just nodded my head . "What, why didn't you tell me" Elena said obviously upset

"Because i knew you'd be mad and I didn't want this to hurt our friendship." I said i felt so embarrassed for not telling her.

"Periná, you can tell me anything." Elena said putting her hand on mine.

I was about to say thank you but was cut off bye Elena saying "I mean as long as you don't flirt back."

My smile dropped as did Carolines. Caroline looked to me with a mad expression, i just shook my head at her.

"I mean honestly does he think you'll go fro him or something, he's literally crazy" Elena says taking her hand off mine.

"You know what Elena." Caroline starts "Caroline, no" i said "Periná can flirt with whoever she wants and yeah Klaus is mean and evil and kinda psycho but he's there for her, and he helps her. If you can't see the good in that then your really not a good friend." Caroline says, Elena had a shocked expression on her face.

Elena looked down not know what to say "Seriously" I whispered to Caroline and she just shrugs.

"I'm sorry Periná, it's just everything he's done to me and my family, I can't bring myself to like him at all." Elena said looking up to me.

"You don't have to, i just want you to support me, be okay with it is all." I said and she nodded. "Okayyyy... Periná you have my full okayness on your relationship with Klaus." Elena says holding up her water cup for me to cheers which i did with my water cup.

"Thank you" i said to Elena "I mean I don't even know if it'll go anywhere." I said and she nodded. "I love you Periná, your my best friend." Elena says and i smiled i almost felt like crying. "Love you to" I said.

"See this is what being best friends is all about, supporting and loving." Caroline says and me and Elena just giggled. "Okay now back to the Salvatores" Caroline says and Elena rolls her eyes.

"I cannot deal with either of the Salvatores right now. Whatever Stefan's feeling, he's channeling it all against Klaus, and Damon... it's just not a good idea." Elena complains

"Why? 'Cause you two made out?" Caroline says my eyes widen and so do Elena's "Bonnie spilled the beans." Caroline says looking towards Elena. "And yes it did happen" Caroline says then looking towards me and shoving a fry into my mouth which i ate still shocked.

"I was gonna tell you, both of you. It's just after everything happened with your dad-" Elena sighs looking towards Caroline.

"Elena, when you and Matt kissed for the first time freshman year, you called me the second it happened. I don't hear about this till now? From somebody else" Caroline complains.

"I'm sorry. It's just I-I don't even know how I feel about it yet. All I do know is that... just used to be so much easier." Elena says I feel bad for her she had so much drama in her life.

"Careful, girls. It's all well and good till she stabs you in the back." Rebekah says coming up to the table, okay since when was she living.

"What are you doing here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals." Elena says tensing up.

"Get over yourself, Elena. It's not all about you." Rebekah says shooting me a smile and a wink before walking off.

Me Caroline and Elena shoot each other looks "since when is she breathing." I whispered.

They just ignored me and we all look over to see Rebekah handing Matt and invitation to what i'm guessing is the ball.

"Oh my god. She's inviting him to the ball. Why is she inviting him?" Caroline freaks out look to us.

"Probably to get this reaction from us." Elena says, Caroline looks back to them.

Caroline sighs "Alright, i wasn't gonna go or anything but, what time is this stupid dance?" Caroline says making me chuckle.

============

I walk up to Klaus's house. It was huge. Like a actual mansion. I wore the dress he had gifted to me, it was a dark blue, silky dress the fell all the way down to the floor covering my feet, but a small slit down my side, i wore black heals with them, my hair was down and wavy, i had on a couple gold necklaces and the sliver bracelet Klaus gave me.

I walked up to the front doors and two men opened them for me from the inside.

I walked in a little and i am immediately met with Stefan staring at me, he was talking to Elena i waved at her and she waved back and mouthed the words I assumed to be 'so pretty' or maybe it was 'save me' I couldn't tell.

I walked over to the left a little while admiring this house. I saw Carol Lockwood we waved to each other.

I walked into one of the other room s that was right to the entrance. It was so big here and beautiful.

I had been waving at so many people almost the whole town was here.

I then saw Klaus, he was talking and laughing with another girl, that made my stomach drop a little.

Maybe he didn't like me as much as i thought, i mean what was i thinking he's 1,000 years old and he barley knows me. I thought to myself while turning around.

I didn't feel good anymore i wanted to go home. I walked out that room and back into the main room, i guess I wasn't paying attention because i had bumped into Stefan.

"Leaving so soon" he said and i looked up at him. "Stefan" i said he still had his humanity off, well something was off with him i'm not sure what though.

"No don't let me stop you i just uh came here to say, i told you so." He said and chuckled. "Your not nice" i said brushing past him.

He had stopped me and grabbed my arm pulling me back over. "I'm sorry, okay, I didn't mean it, i thought you'd think it was funny. I always loved your sense of humor." Stefan says and i pull my arm away fast.

"Leave me alone." I said i took about one step and then i heard "Uh, if everyone could gather around please" Elijah says, his voice practically boomed through this place.

I looked up and there they all stood, all of the original family together. Rebekah, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Finn and there mother.

"Welcome. Thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonights pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." Elijah says and they all walk down the stairs.

I had felt Klaus's eyes on me the whole speech but I didn't look at him just at Elijah and a little up at the ceiling, just because it's so big and pretty.

"Would you like to Dance, love?" I heard Klaus say, i turned around to face him and there he was, he looked amazing, his hair was gelled back and him in a suit was very hot might i add.

Klaus then held his hand out for me to take. I glance down at it, then over at Stefan and then back to Klaus. "I'd love to" i said taking his hand.

His smiled widened and we walked past Stefan to get to the ballroom, he had a shocked expression on his face and i simply looked back at him when we passed with a smirk on my face.

============

We had made it to the ballroom. People stand around and watch as we dance. We had started off side by side hand in hand.

We took two big steps forward and then turned to the side to face the people across from us, which we bow to each other.

We took another two steps and then a turn and basically switched places with the people across from us.

I looked over and Klaus was just staring at me, he then spins me gently and now we face each other his hand on my waist and the other out holding mine while my hand is on his should and the other out holding his.

The dance was two groups in circles as we took steps so we could all rotate slowly.

I look around "I'm glad you came" Klaus speaks in a soft whisper with that little smirk on his face. "Thanks for the invite." I said as we danced.

"You look ravishing in that dress." Klaus says looking down at the dress, the way he looked at my body just sent like butterflies all throughout my body.

"Thanks, I didn't really have time to shop." I said and he chuckled "Oh yeah." He said and i nodded "And what about the bracelet i gave you, what's your excuse for that." He said i looked over to it.

I had totally forgot i was wearing it, i guess I haven't taken it off since he put it on me.

My mouth just kinda hung open as i was going to say something but nothing came out. He just chuckled as my mouth closed.

"You know, you're quite the dancer." Klaus says I roll my eyes "I've had training" I said and his eyebrows raise.

"Did you know your dancing with the future Miss Mystic Falls." I said sarcastically and he just laughed.

We then pulled away from each other and i was spun away into my next partner.

============

I now stand outside by this huge horse tied up to a buggy, i just wanted some fresh air away from everyone.

I take out my hand and rub his forehead gently. "You like horses" Klaus says behind me, i turned to look at him, he had this sort expression on his face, it was... cute.

"I'm not talking to you until you tell me why you invited me here." I say turning toward him and crossing my arms.

He walks up in front of me "I fancy you." Klaus says in a soft voice, my eyes widen and i my mouth propped itself open.

"Is that so hard to believe?" He says in a soft voice.

"Yes." I say turning around to the horse "Why? You're beautiful. You're strong. You're full of light. I enjoy you." Klaus says, i could hear him from behind me and i felt his hands go around my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"You know, horses are the opposite of people. They're loyal... My father hunted me for a thousand years, and the closest he ever came was the day he killed my favorite horse." Klaus practically whispered in my ear sending chills throughout my body.

"He- he severed it's neck with a sword as a warning." Klaus stutters and I turned around to look at him causing him to detach from me.

"Did you ever consider having a sitting down with yours father and talking it out." I said and he just chuckled.

"Well, love, i'm afraid our relationship is a little more complex than others." He says.

"Well to answer your question, yes i do like horses." I said softly as me and Klaus's faces were so close to each others.

Then we were interrupted by a cough. Klaus turned and Elijah stood there "Excuse me Brother but it's time for the toast." He said and Klaus looked back to me.

"I'll be back" he said he look disappointed again. Probably because he had been interrupted twice with me.

He had started to walk away when he got halfway and turned back towards me. "Meet me after the toast, i want to show you something." He said before walking off again.

============

There was a toast with champagne of course Klaus had found me a few minutes after when I went inside.

Klaus was leading me somewhere into his house an empty and quiet place down the hall.

"So what did you want to show me?" I ask as we step into a room full of paintings. They were amazing had to have been from a professional.

"One of my passions." Klaus says as we stop in front of a very big painting of a lake.

"Wow. Impressive. I take it the curators at the Louvre aren't on vervain." I say jokingly, he scoffed a little then looked towards me.

"Yeah, well, that's their mistake." Klaus says with a smirk on his face, i rolled my eyes.

"Well what about this. Where'd you steal this from." I said pointing to the bracelet he had given me.

"Well that's a long story, but rest assured it was worn by a princess almost as beautiful as you." Klaus says i smiled and look down at the table in front of me.

I see drawings, I pick up one. "Wait a second... Did you do these?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yeah. Um... actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the hermitage, not that anyone would notice" Klaus says quietly. I had taken a step closer to him "Have you been?" He asked and i picked up another of of the drawings after i placed the other one back down.

"No, I've never really been anywhere." I said placing the other drawing down.

"I'll take you." He says I look up at him in disbelief. "Wherever you want Rome, Paris... Tokyo?" He says "okayy" i said and we both laughed.

"Must be really nice to just snap your fingers and get whatever you want." I say he scoffs a little.

I looked away from him and around the room, it was big, it must have connected to his bedroom because i could see a bed over in the distance.

There was bookshelf's and more tables and paintings. I had basically done a 360 of the room before facing Klaus again.

He was just staring at me, like always. "Your house is beautiful." I said our faces were now so close i could hear him breathing.

"Thank you, i worked very hard on it." Klaus says while putting a hand on my waist.

"Your eyes are beautiful "Klaus says and i smiled i looked down trying to hide the blush i had felt rush to my face.

Klaus then lifted my face with his other hand gently. We were now back to face to face.

Then he leaned in and kissed me, i kissed him back.

We kissed, it was slow and passionate.

I had detached myself to get some air and he just kept kissing me, he went down my chin and to my neck making me moan slightly.

I then pulled his face back up to mine as we kissed again. Then we heard a scream causing us to detached "What was that?" I said. "Guess we have to find out" Klaus says he sounded angry.

=============

Me and Klaus rushed out of the room after we heard a scream and I see Damon and Kol on the ground. I just scoffed and look upstairs to see Matt groaning on the floor.

I rushed up the stairs to him "My arm" He says "He broke my arm"

"Can you walk, stand up!" I say and he continues to groan laying on the floor

"Oh my god" i said annoyed but then picked up Matt, princess style. I carried him down the stairs and Caroline followed me outside. I walk past all the Mikealsons who were standing outside i assume had just watched Kol and Damon fight.

I looked back one more time before stepping on Kol's unconscious body and walking off with Matt in my arms.

============

After I got Matt to the hospital, I was finally home. I walk over to my window to open it.

I had turned around for a second as i unzipped my dress and i felt a 'woosh' i turned around and theres had been something placed on my window cill.

It was a black necklace case with a white ribbon tied over it, i smiled and assumed it was another gift from Klaus.

I picked it up and undo the ribbon placing on my desk right next to me. I opened the case and it was a scroll piece of paper.

I set the case down and opened the scroll, it was a drawing of me, it was tonight i was wearing my dress, i was standing next the horse that had been tied to the buggy.

I scoff and smile and run my fingers over the message on the bottom that said 'Thank you for tonight, Klaus'

============

Word Count- 3457

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
Maddison By Evie

Fanfiction

109K 2.4K 78
Maddison has lived with her family in Mystic Falls for 16 years with her older sister, Elena Gilbert and younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert. They all we...
43.7K 869 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
457K 9.1K 23
On Star's 21st birthday she had found out that she is the unum praeditos, that her purpose for being on the earth is to fight the evil that will be u...